Scila's Recent Activity

1. Scila replied to the thread Overseer and Merc AA - Out of balance.

Gia - Thanks for the response. Not sure it's still not wonky with Overseers. I maxed out a lvl 114 with merc xp on Overseers today (55...

Nov 2, 2021
  2. Scila posted a new thread.

Overseer and Merc AA - Out of balance

Couldn't figure out where the xp was going doing Overseer since the Merc AA autogrant was turned on. Watched today and holy moly the Merc...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 2, 2021
  3. Scila liked Niami DenMother's post in the thread EQ Traders access.

The hosting provider suspended us while they try to track down and sort out an issue. We're awaiting further details and/or an ETA, and...

Oct 17, 2021
  4. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

So far what I'm seeing since the patch - to jumpstart the agents into active status (I've heard this from someone else and it works) - log...

Sep 20, 2021
  5. Scila liked Elyssanda's post in the thread Things we need to do to change the game....

why do we need to CHANGE the game?? WE love this game or we wouldn't be here.. now, I agree there are FIXES to be made.. Lag, Wizzies,...

Sep 13, 2021
  6. Scila liked Dre.'s post in the thread Things we need to do to change the game....

If someone hasn't figured it out by now they should probably switch classes.

Sep 13, 2021
  7. Scila liked Kalvenie's post in the thread So this is a thing now.....

I was highlighting this on the other thread. It's poor retail mechanics, to not understand how to generate a stable revenue vs a event...

Sep 12, 2021
  8. Scila replied to the thread Expansion Feature Proposal: Physical Spell books and Skill Compendiums for all Player Classes.

No - I play melee's so I can chime in - but ... the more we ask for is the reason we have the "perks" that are add-ons ... think before you...

Sep 12, 2021
  9. Scila liked Cragzop's post in the thread Test Update 9/8/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Sure, whatever. But that's a secondary issue atm. On Test, Teleport to Bind AA is broken. When you hit the button, it gives the...

Sep 11, 2021
  10. Scila liked Qelil's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Thought I'd check in here before logging in to Norrath. I noted some discussion yet again about all EQ needs to do is be remade or...

Sep 11, 2021
  11. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests disappearing.

From what I've seen, it "appears" to get worse before patches. Why, don't know that's for a dev to figure out but yeah I've lost a couple...

Sep 11, 2021
  12. Scila liked Mediik's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Underwhelming to say the least. I want more content.. not this.

Sep 11, 2021
  13. Scila replied to the thread Things we need to do to change the game....

Most of us started playing EQ because of what it was ... unique and different ... and that's why we stayed with it for so long it's unique....

Sep 11, 2021
  14. Scila replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Having worked in networking/tech for much of my career ... putting resources where they are needed is key. Looking through the "bug" list...

Sep 11, 2021
  15. Scila liked Qelil's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

While I find this news both insulting and disappointing as others have probably said here previously, you can ignore it if you don't like...

Sep 11, 2021
  16. Scila replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Understand that "perk" isn't something that you pay for - it's something you get as a result of existing in an environment. Meaning you...

Sep 10, 2021
  17. Scila replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I'm past my knee-jerk reaction and read both the threads on this. Going with my initial thought of nope. So many of the reasons have...

Sep 9, 2021
  18. Scila liked Angahran's post in the thread Not A Bug Chat Filters.

Yes, the entire filter system now classes as a bug due to the messed up changes from the last few patches. Please revert these recent...

Aug 20, 2021
  19. Scila replied to the thread Windows 11.

The error occurs on previous versions of Windows not just 11

Aug 18, 2021
  20. Scila replied to the thread AB chat channels not working.....

Funkyness goin on with CT as well at least for me - no channels - friends - weird delay

Aug 15, 2021
  21. Scila liked niente's post in the thread The Elephant in the room.

Very serious. No. Yes, absolutely.

Aug 6, 2021
  22. Scila liked Elyssanda's post in the thread [Feature] Memorial stones.

We need some sort of Sign or Stone that can be *named* for people who have been in our guilds and have Died. It takes an OBSCENE amount of...

Aug 2, 2021
  23. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

Still happening on any existing zone - doesn't on my hall which was new as of this morning. Zoned from Wakening Lands - Pok - Lobby - all...

Aug 2, 2021
  24. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

Still happening for me on CT - I filtered it to a hidden window to avoid the annoyance - still showing there.

Aug 2, 2021
  25. Scila replied to the thread Loginserver down?.

I logged in a 3rd account without a problem looks like it's back up.

Jul 29, 2021
  26. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

Thanks Klanda for the update.

Jul 27, 2021
  27. Scila liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

ah you are right - this is it but not sure what they fixed. Have logged in and out and zoned around and nothing works. As far as only...

Jul 27, 2021
  28. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

I saw it last night ...but ... today it's not there maybe they decided it didn't work and pulled it.

Jul 27, 2021
  29. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

If the hotfix mentioned requires a zone to no longer work, one toon completely rebooted and relogged and is still seeing the problem. Is...

Jul 27, 2021
  30. Scila replied to the thread Upaded my CPU, now EQ won't load past server selection.

In the latest windows update, did it update one of your drivers? If it did, may want to backdate the driver and see if that lets you in.

Jul 25, 2021
  31. Scila replied to the thread New Live - After Patch for Devs Only.

Legacy systems never like to be disturbed.

Jul 25, 2021
  32. Scila replied to the thread New Live - After Patch for Devs Only.

But a 5 minute log into a live server before we were aware they were thinking it was a go to release to sign in - oh hey we have spam that...

Jul 25, 2021
  33. Scila posted a new thread.

New Live - After Patch for Devs Only

So after this last patch, I think the next New Live should be a Dev Only server. Or a Dev should log into a Live server or three and make...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 25, 2021
  34. Scila replied to the thread Bugged Char Select Screen - Help!.

Sounds like directx

Jul 24, 2021
  35. Scila replied to the thread Overseer going forward.

I'm with Yinla at this point ... either fix it or toss it right now. There are more important things I'd rather see worked on with the...

Jul 23, 2021
  36. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally DoTs now show an extra line of text (negative heal).

So who and why are they on the same filter as "con"???

Jul 22, 2021
  37. Scila replied to the thread Confirmed Overseer - New agents don't show when listing All Rarities.

There is another thread in Veterans Lounge that describes what is happening better. After 45 minutes of doing my stash of converts to be...

Jul 22, 2021
  38. Scila liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed Overseer - New agents don't show when listing All Rarities.

Doing conversion quests, I noticed that the newly added agents aren't showing in the agent list if the sort is set to "All Rarities". They...

Jul 22, 2021
  39. Scila replied to the thread Overseer party requirements post-patch.

That's what I was seeing. I had 1 fail on each account that never had a fail pre-patch. It took me almost 45 minutes of converts to get...

Jul 22, 2021
  40. Scila replied to the thread Overseer Missing Elites,.

I'm in the same boat nothing works on 2 accounts that worked before the patch. When I check, they are available and active so buying them...

Jul 22, 2021
  41. Scila replied to the thread Povar.

Me thinks CT just crashed as well - "you have been disconnected" on both toons"

Jul 20, 2021
  42. Scila replied to the thread Merc camp radius error.

Question - was the mob still on ext tar? If yes, remez or working as intended.

Jun 24, 2021