Scila's Recent Activity

1. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

They aren't fails - they "eventually" show back up even if it's days or weeks somewhere. I had 2 more disappear this week so at this point...

Feb 25, 2021 at 5:33 AM
  2. Scila liked Drakang's post in the thread Launchpad issue.

Cant log in any accounts this morning. Fails to connect. Multiple people having the same issue trying to log in. We are on Rathe but not...

Feb 25, 2021 at 5:27 AM
  3. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Still happening on both my accounts as well as of this morning. TBH I would rather have live game things fixed and this shelved completely...

Feb 23, 2021 at 4:33 AM
  4. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

So here's what I've noticed the last couple of days, apologies if it's in here somewhere. On both accounts, two days in a row, if one...

Dec 17, 2020
  5. Scila replied to the thread Zoning Into Standard Guild Hall - Server Not Responding.

Happened to me yesterday ... it's random. Mostly occurs when it's an empty small guild hall that hasn't been created yet. Don't get a...

Nov 29, 2020
  6. Scila liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

The larger issue of the chat channels being down should now be resolved, there are however still likely individual issues that players may...

Nov 2, 2020
  7. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

This is getting cwazy - knock knock anybody home?

Nov 1, 2020
  8. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally CT - 10-31 - Chat Channels - An unknown error has occurred.

I would have politely replied that it appears I'm not the only one with the problem according to chat and forums.

Oct 31, 2020
  9. Scila posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally CT - 10-31 - Chat Channels - An unknown error has occurred

Today seem to be getting the above then no channels; however, some chat will show up as #general. Rejoining works sometimes and other...

Forum: Resolved

Oct 31, 2020
  10. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Not a router, PC, ISP. How do I know? For me at least, it was 1 toon on 1 account. I logged that account on 3 different comps with the...

Oct 30, 2020
  11. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I had 3/5 this morning and I know I had 5/5 last night ....

Oct 30, 2020
  12. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Rather than start another thread ... I've noticed 2 things. 1) trying this again today but yesterday I started 0 lvl 1 and nothing poofed...

Oct 29, 2020
  13. Scila posted a new thread.

Lag on CT - 10-27

Title says it but oi pretty bad right now

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 27, 2020
  14. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Adding my frustration to this one. Two accounts both losing at least one consistently now this week. One account losing 1 every day with...

Oct 26, 2020
  15. Scila liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Six zones? SIX ZONES?.

I know this is a no, but: PLANE OF MISCHIEF

Oct 18, 2020
  16. Scila liked Winnowyl's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 28, 2020
  17. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Mine came back today - looks like they're working thru it :)

Sep 22, 2020
  18. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

I got a note on my petition last night - they are aware that it is a problem and pended my petition to look into things further.

Sep 20, 2020
  19. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

Elly ... I hadn't thought about it until somebody mentioned it ingame and I saw your post ... now I'm wondering if it has anything to do...

Sep 19, 2020
  20. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

yep no response on the petition after I sent screenshots the other day - saw the screen "blink" or refresh a few times yesterday afternoon...

Sep 19, 2020
  21. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

just for grins and giggles logged the problem toon on a sep comp ... same prob

Sep 17, 2020
  22. Scila replied to the thread friends list and chat channels.

yep

Sep 17, 2020
  23. Scila replied to the thread friends list and chat channels.

did what they asked in the petition .... again ... nope ... only thing I haven't done is sage it

Sep 17, 2020
  24. Scila liked nildiar's post in the thread friends list and chat channels.

Since yesterday my main can no longer access chat channels , and my friends list is empty, ive tried joining and unjoining, ive rebooted...

Sep 17, 2020
  25. Scila replied to the thread friends list and chat channels.

I'm having the same problem ... but ... only one char is having the problem all the rest on that account are fine so it's not a problem...

Sep 17, 2020
  26. Scila replied to the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

I would agree with a CAB - I have seen them prevent major problems before they hit user side. Even something more current that serves the...

Sep 17, 2020
  27. Scila posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing

Title says it ........

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 16, 2020
  28. Scila replied to the thread Login server down?.

Do us a favor ... take it down and fix the glitch plzkthks

Sep 16, 2020
  29. Scila liked Lurikeen's post in the thread Login server down?.

I can login to FV server, but can't zone out of PoK, guild chat says I need permissions to chat in it (even though I am a member of the...

Sep 16, 2020
  30. Scila liked Malbro's post in the thread Login server down?.

The servers are down again. While they were up, I couldn't join or invite anyone to group.

Sep 16, 2020
  31. Scila liked Ishamaael's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

It seems that several zones are crashing! Several people have toons in these zones and then are not able to log back into their account....

Sep 11, 2020