Scila's Recent Activity

1. Scila liked Winnowyl's post in the thread [Feedback/Request] Enchanting, Imbueing, and Making Mana.

For years now, we've had the Greater Mass Enchant spells for the 5 basic metals (silver, gold, electrum, platinum, and velium) - can we...

Sep 28, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  2. Scila replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Mine came back today - looks like they're working thru it :)

Sep 22, 2020
  3. Scila replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

I got a note on my petition last night - they are aware that it is a problem and pended my petition to look into things further.

Sep 20, 2020
  4. Scila replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

Elly ... I hadn't thought about it until somebody mentioned it ingame and I saw your post ... now I'm wondering if it has anything to do...

Sep 19, 2020
  5. Scila replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

yep no response on the petition after I sent screenshots the other day - saw the screen "blink" or refresh a few times yesterday afternoon...

Sep 19, 2020
  6. Scila replied to the thread In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing.

just for grins and giggles logged the problem toon on a sep comp ... same prob

Sep 17, 2020
  7. Scila replied to the thread friends list and chat channels.

yep

Sep 17, 2020
  8. Scila replied to the thread friends list and chat channels.

did what they asked in the petition .... again ... nope ... only thing I haven't done is sage it

Sep 17, 2020
  9. Scila liked nildiar's post in the thread friends list and chat channels.

Since yesterday my main can no longer access chat channels , and my friends list is empty, ive tried joining and unjoining, ive rebooted...

Sep 17, 2020
  10. Scila replied to the thread friends list and chat channels.

I'm having the same problem ... but ... only one char is having the problem all the rest on that account are fine so it's not a problem...

Sep 17, 2020
  11. Scila replied to the thread Dear DBG/DPG - From an EQ-Player.

I would agree with a CAB - I have seen them prevent major problems before they hit user side. Even something more current that serves the...

Sep 17, 2020
  12. Scila posted a new thread.

In Progress chat channels, friends list still missing

Title says it ........

Forum: Bug Reports

Sep 16, 2020
  13. Scila replied to the thread Login server down?.

Do us a favor ... take it down and fix the glitch plzkthks

Sep 16, 2020
  14. Scila liked Lurikeen's post in the thread Login server down?.

I can login to FV server, but can't zone out of PoK, guild chat says I need permissions to chat in it (even though I am a member of the...

Sep 16, 2020
  15. Scila liked Malbro's post in the thread Login server down?.

The servers are down again. While they were up, I couldn't join or invite anyone to group.

Sep 16, 2020
  16. Scila liked Ishamaael's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zones Crashing.

It seems that several zones are crashing! Several people have toons in these zones and then are not able to log back into their account....

Sep 11, 2020
  17. Scila replied to the thread Not A Bug Launch Pad.

Nothing anywhere - was in for maybe 5 minutes now back to server select - char select takes over 5 minues to load. What's up??

Aug 30, 2020
  18. Scila liked Warrath's post in the thread Not A Bug Launch Pad.

Getting connection error from launch pad, says it is unable to connect on multiple computers. I was on for a little bit and kept getting...

Aug 30, 2020
  19. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally Random disconnectes and rollbacks.

So fixed internally, do we need to wait until next month's patch I'm assuming? Seems to be enough of a problem that it would warrant a...

Aug 21, 2020
  20. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally Random disconnectes and rollbacks.

2 traders on CT went straight to desktop one after the other

Aug 19, 2020
  21. Scila liked Gremin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Random disconnectes and rollbacks.

We are up to 14 guildmates who have now been randomely disconnected and come back with rollbacks. Seeing loss of xp, quests completed like...

Aug 19, 2020
  22. Scila replied to the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

Whatever was done to "resolve" it - broke again. It seemed to have not happened for a while on one of my accounts, but "it's baaacccckkk"....

Aug 18, 2020
  23. Scila liked dreadlord's post in the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

Aug 18, 2020
  24. Scila replied to the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

This is getting annoying. Today I again noticed that I had 4/5 with 0 fails. I have gotten 1 appear out of nowhere that had poofed but so...

Jul 29, 2020
  25. Scila liked kalrie's post in the thread Fixed Internally disappearing (and reappearing) rewards in window.

Zoning seems to blank out the quest reward window if the window is closed before zoning. Both /reward and the button from the EQ menu...

Jul 29, 2020
  26. Scila liked Fightmilk's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Crash to Desktop.

Hey there so a minute ago I was playing on aradue, went to cast a spell and was kicked to desktop.... tried to log in and met with a 185...

May 31, 2020
  27. Scila liked Keenesenses's post in the thread More lag Daybreak..

Bertox server, 3-10 second spell response time during double xp for 2 days. Please investigate lag / latency for our server.

May 25, 2020