Schadenfreude's Recent Activity

1. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

Claim your free 100 Heroics and start over on FV.

Mar 20, 2024
  2. Schadenfreude liked Candystore's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Let's just be honest. There's a whole group of hyper lazy casual raiders and casual raid guilds doing current content. These casual...

Mar 5, 2024
  3. Schadenfreude liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Three guilds beat Mearatas pre-nerf.

Mar 5, 2024
  4. Schadenfreude liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

EQ gives participation trophies now. During beta, when guilds with a roster of 12 clerics and 4 tank groups are complaining about the mobs...

Mar 5, 2024
  5. Schadenfreude replied to the thread ALT Tab Issue.

You can run in windowed mode and change the x and y offsets in an .ini file to make it appear fullscreen (no taskbar etc) at which point...

Feb 24, 2024
  6. Schadenfreude liked Warpeace's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Seeing a lot of grey loading textures when zoning in both the default Memory.ini and the recent Memory512 version.

Feb 22, 2024
  7. Schadenfreude liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Graphical loading is now slower. More naked npc's. Turning to face 180 and turning back the world has to reload. memory has been effected...

Feb 22, 2024
  8. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

Non-prestige gear tends not to have luck.

Feb 22, 2024
  9. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Items from tower.

Lower level items show up if you're under 125.

Feb 22, 2024
  10. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

The charm is a cut and paste mistake I suspect.

Feb 22, 2024
  11. Schadenfreude liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

What does the age of the card have to do with it? The DX11 changes you claim AMD has to optimize for came out after both cards were...

Feb 21, 2024
  12. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Firiona Vie server ruleset 2024.

You'll want to grab a Cleric merc each even if you don't end up using both all the time. It can stay suspended unless needed at no cost.

Feb 20, 2024
  13. Schadenfreude liked Goranothos's post in the thread Firiona Vie server ruleset 2024.

Moved from Druzzil Ro to F-Vie years ago. No regrets. The free trade is the only way to go, IMO.

Feb 20, 2024
  14. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Then they need to examine the solutions that - and this is not hyperbole - every other game I have played in the last decade uses rather...

Jan 30, 2024
  15. Schadenfreude liked Captain Video's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

A three-year-old article published at a time when MS was publicly admonishing third-party developers, gaming and otherwise, for...

Jan 30, 2024
  16. Schadenfreude liked Laronk's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

Just because there's not a 1:1 setting in dx11 doesn't mean dx11 doesn't support some kinda windowed gamma thingy because other games...

Jan 30, 2024
  17. Schadenfreude liked Captain Video's post in the thread Request: Out of Cycle Live Patch to Fix DX11.

This, in one sentence, is why DBG is in trouble as a company. It's not always about you. I retired with 40 years professional IT...

Jan 30, 2024
  18. Schadenfreude liked Duder's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Most just update at 5 minutes now, there currently is and never has been any repercussions for automating the bazaar. It's almost...

Jan 24, 2024
  19. Schadenfreude liked Marton's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

I retired my traders due to this. I liked playing with bazaar but there is no point to continue. Too many people are using certain...

Jan 24, 2024
  20. Schadenfreude liked Addikeys's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Cheaters make more than players like you in less time. They accumulate more platinum and can buy up Kronos to affect the prices. They...

Jan 24, 2024
  21. Schadenfreude liked Smokezz's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

It's very obvious when they are. Price the 3 TS rings at 150000, 140000, 130000 respectively... and an hour later Decepticon has them...

Jan 24, 2024
  22. Schadenfreude liked Addikeys's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

The cheating program does just that over and over automatically thousands of times until it hits a certain threshold. Spending loads of...

Jan 24, 2024
  23. Schadenfreude liked Addikeys's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

The cheating is blatant and widespread. A telltale sign is that the trader will not be in offline mode since the program can't do the...

Jan 24, 2024
  24. Schadenfreude liked Wideeyes's post in the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

I'm a necro so I like the new look of the Standard Guild Hall. Lots of shadows to hide in! [IMG]

Jan 22, 2024
  25. Schadenfreude liked Smokezz's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

That's not the reason there is no point... the automated pricing bots is the real reason.

Jan 22, 2024
  26. Schadenfreude liked BBraidsLockedserver's post in the thread Gamma.

Put Gamma back! Game is unplayable now. We dont care if this isnt a bug. Its effecting much of your playerbase.

Jan 20, 2024
  27. Schadenfreude replied to the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

One of the main issues was marked as Not A Bug which isn't encouraging.

Jan 20, 2024
  28. Schadenfreude replied to the thread EQ is dark now.

For myself, the OP and dozens upon dozens of others the answer here is "too dark". As things stand the only workaround for many is to...

Jan 20, 2024
  29. Schadenfreude liked Kounterchrome's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

People that aren't having gamma issues probably never even touched the slider to begin with...at this point they are nothing but trolls and...

Jan 19, 2024
  30. Schadenfreude liked Shay's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

[IMG]That answer is completely unacceptable. Don't bother with instructions on how to screw up your graphics settings on your computer and...

Jan 19, 2024
  31. Schadenfreude liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread DX11 - Why were our expectations so high?.

Hugely botched DX11 rollout. Nearly every guildie in a guild with over 150 active, daily members is experiencing issues. The forums are...

Jan 19, 2024
  32. Schadenfreude liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

We shouldn't have to adjust our personal comps every time we go back and forth from one game or application to another if EQ is the only...

Jan 17, 2024
  33. Schadenfreude liked Lothnor's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Problem with moving the gamma in the NVidia settings is that every other game and program then gets washed out. Oddly enough, I do not use...

Jan 17, 2024
  34. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

This is the only thing that I've found to actually work. Not ideal.

Jan 17, 2024
  35. Schadenfreude liked keel's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

found a fix for Nvidia users: Nvidia control panel > adjust desktop color settings .. move gamma slider over to like +1.40 or so ..back...

Jan 17, 2024
  36. Schadenfreude liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Except it doesn't. Not by a long shot.

Jan 17, 2024
  37. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

This isn't it.

Jan 17, 2024
  38. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Same here, also happened on Test.

Jan 17, 2024
  39. Schadenfreude liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what...

Jan 17, 2024
  40. Schadenfreude liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 11, 2024
  41. Schadenfreude liked Svann2's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

My experience is weirdness. I logged into test and found crescent reach very dark. Still dark when I swapped from L1 persona to L120...

Jan 11, 2024
  42. Schadenfreude liked Winnowyl's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I just logged in on test, and frankly, I can barely see my UI, much less anything else. I want my gamma back. =(

Jan 11, 2024
  43. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Couldn't get this to do anything but I've nudged the desktop gamma settings up a little bit so I can at least see on Test.

Jan 11, 2024
  44. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

On live I run windowed with Enable Windowed Gamma checked and the Gamma slider at 68%. I checked Test this morning and even with the new...

Jan 10, 2024
  45. Schadenfreude liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Spirit of the Lost doesn't locate Year of Darkpaw Collections.

The spirit of the lost collection finder clickie doesn't recognize the new Year of Darkpaw collection as a collection and won't assist in...

Jan 1, 2024
  46. Schadenfreude liked Beimeith's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

It isn't though. There is a huge difference between part of the main feature not being 100% polished at shipping time, and a completely...

Dec 31, 2023
  47. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Bst pet tank.

Not had any problems.

Dec 29, 2023
  48. Schadenfreude liked FYAD's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

COTF, TDS and TBM had collects inside their heroic adventures (not a mission, but still an instance and you had to progress the HA to a...

Dec 28, 2023
  49. Schadenfreude liked Marton's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

There were numerous mission-specific sets in previous expansions.

Dec 28, 2023
  50. Schadenfreude liked Rijacki's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Some are mentioning bugs from early beta as if they are happening now even though they were documented and verified as fixed during...

Dec 18, 2023
  51. Schadenfreude liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Where did you see a dev say they'd update previous expacs weapons... if that's the case that's (good) news to me

Dec 16, 2023
  52. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Gamerant interview. https://gamerant.com/everquest-laurions-song-interview/

Dec 16, 2023
  53. Schadenfreude liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Because the ultra rare drops are a cut & paste victim. If they don't fix them (the weapons), then they'll be essentially useless for a...

Dec 16, 2023
  54. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is just nonsense. For many years raid weapons have been considerably better than group weapons spanning several expansions to the...

Dec 15, 2023
  55. Schadenfreude liked Beimeith's post in the thread Gamerant Interview with EQ Devs Regarding Laurion's Song.

I have used a heroic boost, 3 actually. Two 85's and one 100 boost. All have been fine outside of a few minor issues that I've posted...

Dec 14, 2023
  56. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Bell: We've been getting feedback for a bit that particular melee classes have been a little behind in the curve of damage and “usefulness”...

Dec 12, 2023
  57. Schadenfreude liked douxreve's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Using my Spirit of the lost clicky, i was doing ground collectible. 1 time on 2 clickies, my item made me go to -1396, -1265, -82 lication....

Dec 8, 2023
  58. Schadenfreude liked error's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Honestly I would say those are massive issues that would need to be addressed before implementing a race/class combination. The game...

Nov 18, 2023
  59. Schadenfreude liked Burdi's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

I pretty much did the same, bought the uber family pack on my main. For the other account will do basic. I am happy they are trying to...

Nov 16, 2023
  60. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Yes.

Nov 10, 2023
  61. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

They have the same race/class restrictions as any other level 1.

Nov 10, 2023
  62. Schadenfreude liked Sarrwin's post in the thread Fixed Reset device () failed worse than ever!.

Ever since the lag issue alt+tabbing was fixed this error has been creeping up, for me, too frequently. I used to be able to alt+tab to...

Nov 2, 2023
  63. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Duplicate Game causing computer to crash.

Suffering the same issues as the OP. Doesn't appear to happen on Beta or Test, dbg.txt filled with knockout 3 messages and my system...

Nov 2, 2023
  64. Schadenfreude liked Khiller's post in the thread Duplicate Game causing computer to crash.

Running an RTX 4090 and something with the latest update is causes my screen to go completely black and then my computer crashes and...

Nov 1, 2023
  65. Schadenfreude replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

A much more enjoyable video I found yesterday. [media]

Oct 26, 2023
  66. Schadenfreude replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

On examining his channel I realise I've seen a couple of his Worst MMO Ever? videos which seems to be his thing. Thanks to my patreons...

Oct 25, 2023
  67. Schadenfreude replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Would that be the same Cyberpunk that was so broken on release it was removed from sale?

Oct 24, 2023
  68. Schadenfreude replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

If he wasn't prepared to do some research or had someone to tell him the absolute basics then the outcome was inevitable.

Oct 24, 2023
  69. Schadenfreude replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

I'm barely into the video and he seems to think FV is a "members server" (I have no idea what that is) and most players play EQ via Steam...

Oct 24, 2023
  70. Schadenfreude liked Flatchy's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

And what is even more funny is people like you who dont even play hang around to and moan about it. Every one does not like...

Oct 24, 2023
  71. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Since they added the ability to get the new expansion via in-game currency I've done that but not this year. This year I even threw them a...

Oct 18, 2023
  72. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Who are the Real EQ Veterans?.

Born Friday, July 30, 1999, 22:11:41 and still playing the same character today. Would have been earlier but it took an eternity to find...

Oct 8, 2023
  73. Schadenfreude liked Rolaque's post in the thread Who are the Real EQ Veterans?.

[Thu Sep 28 10:52:04 2023] Rolaque's birthdate: Friday, April 02, 1999 19:22:10. [Thu Sep 28 10:52:04 2023] Rolaque's age: 24 years (Earth...

Oct 7, 2023
  74. Schadenfreude liked Flatchy's post in the thread Who are the Real EQ Veterans?.

Hmm I have a problem with your criteria.You set that date as if being the first on the block was the most important thing. Yet daily we...

Oct 7, 2023