Schadenfreude's Recent Activity

1. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

Rangers have tons of Endurance and virtually nothing to spend it on. All requests for anything that would use this neglected resource...

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:29 AM
  2. Schadenfreude liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

This is why we cant have nice things. To many nay sayers. And not enough promoting the positives. Thus, we get ingnored every year. Post...

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:26 AM
  3. Schadenfreude liked Duder's post in the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

It has always been that you need to wear it when you summon the pet to focus the new pet. How is equipping it debilitating?

Jan 13, 2021 at 5:10 PM
  4. Schadenfreude liked Goranothos's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

I've been playing a mage as my main since 2001. Back in the day (can't remember when it was changed, but it's been years now) a pet...

Jan 5, 2021
  5. Schadenfreude liked Duder's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Reworking of the bazaar would be great so that it could not be monopolized by /\/\acroquest traders and give players who play the game with...

Jan 5, 2021
  6. Schadenfreude liked kyong's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

Here's my wish! A slot added which is proc / worn effect only and does not give you the extra stats. As a rogue I'd love to put my...

Jan 5, 2021
  7. Schadenfreude liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 24, 2020
  8. Schadenfreude liked Jumbur's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I disagree, the new zones in CoV are not just copy/paste of old files, they are remakes made from scratch with modern tools. That...

Dec 24, 2020
  9. Schadenfreude liked yepmetoo's post in the thread PSA Essence of the Dragon.

If you had an alt that hadn't done the Essence of the Dragon quests, and enable auto grant, you get it now. But the system doesn't...

Dec 9, 2020
  10. Schadenfreude liked Sine_of_the_Times's post in the thread COV comments....

[IMG]i love you baby forever poems

Dec 8, 2020
  11. Schadenfreude liked Janakin's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Now that would be cool. Turning 10AA's to 1 tradeable / sellable AA clicky :)

Nov 20, 2020
  12. Schadenfreude liked Karhar's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Can i sell my extra AA for plat?

Nov 20, 2020
  13. Schadenfreude liked Angahran's post in the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

Being able spend AA to buy an heirloom AA/Exp glyph would be cool.

Nov 20, 2020
  14. Schadenfreude liked Slasher's post in the thread Legal onLive? VMWare and multi-seat systems.

Why not just use windows Virtual Desktop feature ? Really no reason to use VMware for EQ.

Nov 18, 2020
  15. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Sell us AA's for plat!.

I still have a bunch of Glyph of Stored Experience in the bank, would have been a nice QOL improvement to add them as quest rewards and...

Nov 18, 2020
  16. Schadenfreude liked kiwi's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

he call for nerfs and he can't even play games without using 3rd party software , we can box in EQ without the use of 3rd party...

Nov 16, 2020
  17. Schadenfreude liked Nniki's post in the thread Raid/ Group quest Emotes: for Devs.

Can't say I've had any issue here. Sounds like an issue that can be resolved with some user forethought and configuration: Don't...

Nov 10, 2020
  18. Schadenfreude replied to the thread LAGGGGGG!!.

FV is struggling. Fighting a tree in Frontier Mountains on an alt and it was at 65% health before it started attacking.

Oct 24, 2020
  19. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

Ah, yes. When you mean to /tell [friend] "[guildmate] is terrible, I'm sure he's AFK until loot is given out" and you end up somehow...

Oct 11, 2020
  20. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

You never forget your first death. [IMG]

Oct 11, 2020
  21. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Newb Mistakes? Share Yours!.

I added a new mistake just for ToV. Clicking this https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=128281 when I meant to click this...

Oct 11, 2020
  22. Schadenfreude liked Cragzop's post in the thread [Feature] Previous expansion raid coins on current raid merchants..

The OP asked for a way to have old raid currency on vendors (let's ignore the fact that it actually wont solve his issue for now)....

Sep 25, 2020
  23. Schadenfreude replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

That's not Froo Froo.

Sep 22, 2020
  24. Schadenfreude replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

No idea about that but I'm slightly perturbed he's mentioned here in a comment from 2001....

Sep 22, 2020
  25. Schadenfreude liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Tyrana Slil is canonically dead.

The NPC "Tyrana Slil" in Highkeep was killed prior to the beginning of the Battle for Kithicor as referenced in ingame lorebook "Bloody...

Sep 17, 2020
  26. Schadenfreude replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

I'm on my third fellowship, I don't need any more encouragement.

Sep 14, 2020
  27. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Disable Lore-Equipped Loot Notifications.

Anything that breaks certain Third Party plug-ins was worth whatever coding time it took.

Sep 12, 2020
  28. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Vaniki hunter?.

King Xorbb and Dunedigger are not very common.

Sep 5, 2020
  29. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Class Popularity via Demand for Armour.

What else would you do with it, leave it rotting in the bank like a peasant?

Sep 5, 2020
  30. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Class Popularity via Demand for Armour.

My Cleric merc wears tank gear as he frequently finds himself tanking and it possibly buys a few extra seconds for him or other mercs in...

Sep 5, 2020
  31. Schadenfreude posted a new thread.

Class Popularity via Demand for Armour

Completely anecdotal thread based on the last few of years selling raid gear (Deathseekers through Ice Woven) on FV via trader and in...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 4, 2020
  32. Schadenfreude liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

SPA 286 What can I say that I haven't already meme'd, the Spells, Clickies and AA that employ this SPA have seen their tuning become...

Sep 2, 2020
  33. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Ice Encrusted (chase) items ranked by value?.

On FV the EM earring is by far the most sought after followed by the Knight only items. Those sell consistently for over the price of a...

Sep 2, 2020
  34. Schadenfreude replied to the thread The Second Wind FV.

Asian guild with a rep for, eh, assisted gameplay. Bottom of the ramp down from the quest NPC seems to be a popular spot for scripting,...

Sep 2, 2020
  35. Schadenfreude replied to the thread EQ Next!.

This is the Star Citizen of MMOs.

Sep 2, 2020
  36. Schadenfreude replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

What does this even mean. How about single grouping the Great Divide raid or something? Use as many add-ons as you want.

Sep 2, 2020
  37. Schadenfreude replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Or, as has been said numerous times before you could stop using third-party add ons and play the game as intended?

Aug 30, 2020
  38. Schadenfreude replied to the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

I really have to devote a chunk of time to watch all these.

Aug 18, 2020
  39. Schadenfreude replied to the thread But why?? (patch UI change).

The patcher includes some information regarding your All Access status (or otherwise) I wonder if days left could be added accurately...

Jul 30, 2020
  40. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Loyalty Tokens?.

Based on various answers when this was asked previously. Your velocity should increase [to 10?] when the account is one month old...

Jul 28, 2020
  41. Schadenfreude replied to the thread Request - More Bags that can only hold one specific item Type.

I would very much like this. Make them require mob drops if you don't want everyone to have an unlimited amount. I have, without...

Jul 23, 2020