Scarredevolution's Recent Activity

1. Scarredevolution replied to the thread Seeking Advice from Mischief Raid Guilds.

For my guild for FT servers we do loot as Mains(No personas) > boxes(boxes bid on loot mains didnt want after raid) and items bought in...

Apr 11, 2024
  2. Scarredevolution liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

If I didn't 6 box, I still wouldn't group with you, because the people that believe this are usually extremely bad at the game or bad...

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Scarredevolution liked jeskola's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Sorry you can't get a pickup group so you can afk half the time and spend the other half pressing one key while watching Netflix. Forcing...

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Scarredevolution liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Scarredevolution replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Everytime I see anti boxing posts i just already know its someone that doesn't play past classic anyways once they get their PoSky, PoFear,...

Mar 28, 2024
  6. Scarredevolution replied to the thread [Thornblade] Decisive Glyphers.

-Shrug /10chars

Jan 15, 2024
  7. Scarredevolution liked Pappasalt's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears as per normal but here it goes... If you're not going to population balance and I would highly doubt...

Dec 29, 2023
  8. Scarredevolution replied to the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

At this point unless DBG does something about either merging Thornblade into Mischief soon (they wont) Thornblade is at a stalemate where...

Dec 29, 2023