Sarcogian's Recent Activity

1. Sarcogian replied to the thread Passing of a longtime EQ player.

My condolences to you and yours. I never played with him but we sent a few cross server tells and chopped it up talking shop about the monk...

Nov 30, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  2. Sarcogian liked Pikollo's post in the thread Monk Wishes / Improvements for next expansion 2020/2021.

Inb4 I want necro DPS. Seeing as I am on a TLP I can't advocate for what the new expansion would bring to monks.By the time the expansion...

Sep 19, 2020
  3. Sarcogian liked Dropfast's post in the thread Monk Wishes / Improvements for next expansion 2020/2021.

I wanted to get this in hopefully before it's to late. Being their is a very good chance their won't be a level increase this next...

Sep 19, 2020
  4. Sarcogian replied to the thread Monk Wishes / Improvements for next expansion 2020/2021.

My vote. Make a current version of this disc with attributing bonuses that make it worth while for a 5min duration. My favorite timer...

Sep 19, 2020
  5. Sarcogian replied to the thread Type 3 mods TBL evolves.

My personal opinion on type 3's is theyre only worthwhile now for timer reduction, but raid events don't last long enough for some of those...

Aug 25, 2020
  6. Sarcogian replied to the thread 15 top posts are about monks....

Hi Sancus.

Aug 9, 2020
  7. Sarcogian liked Sancus's post in the thread 15 top posts are about monks....

I like you all.

Aug 9, 2020
  8. Sarcogian liked Lisard's post in the thread 15 top posts are about monks....

[IMG]

Aug 7, 2020
  9. Sarcogian replied to the thread 15 top posts are about monks....

You're just bad so it makes monks look better. Quit looking at feet mid raid.

Aug 7, 2020
  10. Sarcogian liked Sokki's post in the thread Question on Persistent Illusion AA.

You can setup a delayed Trigger in Gina. I did this with my Roar of the Lion trigger when they changed the refresh to be longer than the...

Jul 5, 2020
  11. Sarcogian replied to the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

PoP hunter wasn't tied into artisan you're correct. But aid grimel required all PoP open world "raid" rares killed. Which was what I...

Jul 5, 2020
  12. Sarcogian liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

I would too if I thought you'd pay it. Free market and all.

Jul 3, 2020
  13. Sarcogian replied to the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

Pfft, tattertot and I are cool. Wait....

Jul 3, 2020
  14. Sarcogian liked Qbert's post in the thread S18/19 question.

For TBL, the only items with those slots are rare drops from the final four mobs in the first instanced mission (Fight Fire). Those four...

Jul 3, 2020
  15. Sarcogian replied to the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

You should pass that info to Q, he needs it as a baseline

Jul 3, 2020
  16. Sarcogian liked Sancus's post in the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

Destructive Force causes you to repeat combat rounds, which has synergy with disciplines that augment normal melee damage (e.g. Speed Focus...

Jul 3, 2020
  17. Sarcogian replied to the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

Pfft, our two thoughts are related like apples and oranges! They both start with GoD. (I laughed at it) But seriously though, hunters...

Jul 3, 2020
  18. Sarcogian replied to the thread Monks Strats, 2.0.

Hundred hands effect. Its a miniature speed focus that is from an AA line that I forget.

Jul 3, 2020
  19. Sarcogian liked Ranonman's post in the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

/bump - any chance for adding more hunters to GoD through SoF expansions? <3

Jul 3, 2020
  20. Sarcogian replied to the thread Any chances that we'll get more old world hunters? (GoD to SoF).

How about the BIC Aug makes a roaring come back like the brell shawl did. We're all excited about that potential.

Jul 3, 2020
  21. Sarcogian liked Duder's post in the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

At the cost of screwing every legitimate minute put into the bazaar? The whole idea is fix the un-level playing field, not keep prices...

Jul 3, 2020
  22. Sarcogian replied to the thread Bazaar traders using 3rd party software to auto-price.

Says the guy charging me 10kr for a unity buff :(

Jul 3, 2020
  23. Sarcogian liked Annastasya's post in the thread Quest Text or Skip.

Spam Hail out of spite

Jul 2, 2020
  24. Sarcogian liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG]

Jul 1, 2020
  25. Sarcogian liked Astral64's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

[IMG]

Jul 1, 2020
  26. Sarcogian liked Aldren's post in the thread [Xegony] Realm of Insanity.

Bumped with some updated information and recruitment contacts! Come join in on the fun and prepare for EverQuest: Expansion 27! Hi!...

Jul 1, 2020
  27. Sarcogian liked IceSy's post in the thread Logging in issues.

Thank you! :D I am very appreciative of all the support I have gotten over the years from fellow players! I wish DBG would bring Player...

Jul 1, 2020