Sara Connor's Recent Activity

1. Sara Connor liked Dharken's post in the thread Game is headed into wrong direction.

I really have a hard time following their beta and test server logic. The experience we have had as of late shows they will micro view...

Oct 24, 2021
  2. Sara Connor replied to the thread New EverQuest Perks.

The difference with FF is they are actual reasonable perks with practical benefit. EQ perks you'll be paying for something you won't...

Sep 25, 2021
  3. Sara Connor liked Zanarnar's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I've been saying for a while that EQ will die a quiet death of bots trying to sell to other bots as that is all that's left playing....

Sep 15, 2021
  4. Sara Connor liked Baeltor's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

As part of a subscription, sure and thank you. But as an additional fee, no thank you.

Sep 15, 2021
  5. Sara Connor liked Lyssiana's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I've been playing EQ for 20 years, and have never posted in the forums until this announcement. Just want to add my 2cp to everyone else...

Sep 15, 2021
  6. Sara Connor liked Mikana's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Bad idea with lacklustre benefits =/

Sep 15, 2021
  7. Sara Connor liked Ashigaru's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Very poorly thought out, likely doesn't interest many (even most) EQ players - and has the potential to actually reduce income overall, by...

Sep 15, 2021
  8. Sara Connor liked Aegir's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Someone's Salty at Daybreak about too many life-time subs still playing the game for "free" now. Should just have updated the "Heroic...

Sep 15, 2021
  9. Sara Connor liked Xilbuster's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I mean just about every other mmo gives these type of things for free included in the subscription , Everquest is already one of the most...

Sep 15, 2021
  10. Sara Connor liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is some straight up horse excrement. Is the the kind of garbage we're gonna get from the new owners going forward? All that talk...

Sep 15, 2021
  11. Sara Connor liked Numiko's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Grants access to twelve-slot trader’s satchels. - I never fill the ones I have now. Enables an additional slot in your inventory. - with...

Sep 15, 2021
  12. Sara Connor liked error's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

The entire point of a subscription model MMO is that everyone pays one price and is on equal footing. When you start allowing people to...

Sep 15, 2021
  13. Sara Connor liked Svann2's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Make these free for gold accounts, and pay for it on ftp accounts.

Sep 15, 2021
  14. Sara Connor liked Rivalry's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Whomever is in charge of decisions at this company, and made this decision .... don't let them make decisions any more. This is like the...

Sep 15, 2021
  15. Sara Connor liked Numiko's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

These should have been new veteran awards.

Sep 15, 2021
  16. Sara Connor liked Dharken's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Please tell me this is some kind of a Joke? Did yalls mental capability go back 20 years? 12 slot trader satchels? I've got 6 traders and...

Sep 15, 2021
  17. Sara Connor liked error's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Really dislike systems like this and very much a slippery slope going forward.

Sep 15, 2021
  18. Sara Connor liked Dre.'s post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

If bad things come in threes I'd hate to see the next decision in the hopper. I'm not spooked by "pay to win" features but the value...

Sep 15, 2021
  19. Sara Connor liked Marton's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I would like to buy a giant DISLIKE button.

Sep 15, 2021
  20. Sara Connor liked Finchy's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

is this the official start of going full pay 2 win? Is it finally time to walk away from this game after 22 years? I thought destroying...

Sep 15, 2021
  21. Sara Connor liked Coagagin's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Marketing failure in the making.

Sep 15, 2021
  22. Sara Connor liked Aztore's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

from someone who has played EQ since the beginning I have to say this is a terrible sales tactic. It will only go down hill from here GL.

Sep 15, 2021
  23. Sara Connor liked Summinsmethings's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I already spend enough on a 22 year old game. The fact that we are paying subscribers should get us these perks without an extra fee. You...

Sep 15, 2021
  24. Sara Connor liked Benito's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

I can tolerate monetization through cosmetic loot crates. I am not fond of monetization through in-game power bonuses. (I can understand a...

Sep 15, 2021
  25. Sara Connor liked Gruco's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

This is how you show that you don't appreciate paying customers to entice more people. Sweeten the normal monthly sub with perks. Don't...

Sep 15, 2021
  26. Sara Connor liked Tweakfour17's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Can I use krono for this?

Sep 15, 2021
  27. Sara Connor liked theonepercent's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Where's the dislike button?

Sep 15, 2021
  28. Sara Connor liked Skrab's post in the thread New EverQuest Perks.

Disappointing. Is this a mobile game now? Also, which perk gets me better server performance?

Sep 15, 2021
  29. Sara Connor liked Fenthen's post in the thread Moment of Silence for PermaCamp Farmers.

Oh, so Rangers can finally get the fastest bow for old-version headshotting? And IVU clickies, human illusion clickies, and other crap from...

Sep 15, 2021
  30. Sara Connor liked Deux's post in the thread Moment of Silence for PermaCamp Farmers.

For all the no life EQ 24/7 TOV/VT/Kael/Fear/etc farmers who blocked everyone else from content we should have a moment of silence because...

Sep 15, 2021
  31. Sara Connor liked Clefairy69's post in the thread Cheevin' is Easier with Friends.

Sounds like a fun event but I stopped watching the video about 25 seconds in after the 3rd "OHHH"!

Sep 15, 2021
  32. Sara Connor liked Skuz's post in the thread Antonius Bayle !!!The Police is coming!!! original german google translatet to english.

A lot to unpack there but something important to know is to not fall into the trap of handing trolls more ammunition with which to hurt...

Sep 15, 2021