Sappas's Recent Activity

1. Sappas replied to the thread CPU Affinity -- Clientcore changes to INI.

K, thanks. I might try that if it slows down again.

Jan 30, 2024
  2. Sappas replied to the thread CPU Affinity -- Clientcore changes to INI.

My EQ was running slow and so I checked it. Mine has (cpuaffinity1=1) AND right after that line has (clientCore0=-1). I changed the...

Jan 30, 2024
  3. Sappas replied to the thread How to unlink Lost and Found?.

Yep. What threw me was that when the other toon logged off my ring was still trying to port me to them since they logged out in the...

Jan 12, 2024
  4. Sappas replied to the thread How to unlink Lost and Found?.

Btw, thanks for the replies. You too Kuursed.

Jan 12, 2024
  5. Sappas replied to the thread How to unlink Lost and Found?.

NM. It worked once the toon I was linked to logged out. Btw, I did try logging out my toon first but that didn't fix it. The other...

Jan 12, 2024
  6. Sappas replied to the thread How to unlink Lost and Found?.

How do I do that though? When I target the toon I want to link to and click the ring it starts to port me to the other one I linked...

Jan 12, 2024
  7. Sappas posted a new thread.

How to unlink Lost and Found?

How do you unlink the Lost and Found rings? While trying to figure out how to link the rings I ended up linked to a toon I didn't want to...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 12, 2024
  8. Sappas replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

That link is trying to load EQ2 onto my computer. I'm guessing that is the wrong link... right? Or is this somehow going to fix the EQ1...

Nov 30, 2023
  9. Sappas replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

EDIT: The post saying what to do didn't show up for me until after I posted.

Nov 30, 2023
  10. Sappas replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Just in case, I would look at the properties of the launchpad icon you usually click to enter game and highlight the target information...

Nov 29, 2023
  11. Sappas replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

The message on the main forum page sounds like they plan to fix this. I think I will hold off though on buying the new expansion until I...

Nov 29, 2023