Sancus's Recent Activity

1. Sancus replied to the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

Then post the damage breakdown from an updated version of EQLogParser.

Mar 28, 2024 at 9:39 AM
  2. Sancus replied to the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

No, it isn't a bug. There are really three possibilities: The overall pet critical chance is lower because of the procs/direct...

Mar 27, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  3. Sancus replied to the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

No. Your pet's melee critical chance is equal to your SPA 218 value (conferred by Companion's Fury and Glyph of Ultimate Power). 18% is...

Mar 26, 2024 at 7:12 PM
  4. Sancus liked KakleTT's post in the thread Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  5. Sancus replied to the thread Pet cloak question.

Sort of, though I don't think "equal" is quite the right word. Focused pets scale from the lowest EM that can focus a set of pets to...

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Sancus replied to the thread Pet cloak question.

There's really no benefit to Cloak of Enhancement past XXV because, as you noted, Innate Defense stops scaling. I believe unfocused pets...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Sancus liked Conq's post in the thread Mage Invis.

Years of spell craft should have taught any magician to use their Perfected Invisibility (permanent), either self only or group. Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Sancus liked Galvanize's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So could a dev answer what the intended path to level a persona from 111-125 is? Without grind XP, or repeatable task XP there isn't a...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Sancus liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

My main character is a Necromancer. Does the team believe that if I spend enough time on a monk persona, my monk and necromancer...

Mar 15, 2024
  10. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

With the faction complaint it is mostly the ones mentioned like DoN Faction or OoW one for BP's more specifically, or probably a couple...

Mar 14, 2024
  11. Sancus liked Goratoar's post in the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

I understand that it has been stated that there are no plans to update chase items to allow their usage with personas. Currently, this is...

Mar 13, 2024
  12. Sancus liked Piemastaj's post in the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

A few things need to change and none of it falls in the players hands. There is no reason for the servers to have different unlock times...

Mar 11, 2024
  13. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Has the hilariously extreme lag that underpinned the previous complaint been addressed? Will it be addressed?

Mar 11, 2024
  14. Sancus liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  15. Sancus replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Vanquisher was not completable on T3 availability for two of the past three expansions due to bugs. It's also very common that, even if...

Mar 8, 2024
  16. Sancus liked Lilfella's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

The type 3 augs given from the bonus anniversary mission are not in a lore group but you can only pick one of the augs and cannot repeat...

Mar 8, 2024
  17. Sancus liked Covennx's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There was a change less than a week ago, so any data prior to last Friday should be thrown out. There are still other pc related things...

Mar 7, 2024
  18. Sancus replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

They just need to make T3 linear (and, preferably, in the same zone). T3 CoV and T3 ToL were linear, and it worked fine. While lag will...

Mar 7, 2024
  19. Sancus liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I wanted to explain this change in a bit more detail than is available with a one-line patch note. tl;dr This change will result in the...

Mar 5, 2024
  20. Sancus replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Here's another good way to look at it: As of right now, all three LS tiers are tracking for faster completion than any tier in ToV, CoV,...

Mar 4, 2024
  21. Sancus liked Atvar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats SR wait! Grats Fu World Order?!?!?! Meh, can't post screenshots apparently. But Fu World Order traveled back in time to beat raids...

Mar 4, 2024
  22. Sancus replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This is a really weird argument to watch. This is the video Caisy is talking about. These are the actual timestamps: [Sat Mar 02...

Mar 4, 2024
  23. Sancus replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. By any measure of completion, NoS raids were substantially easier than any previous expansions, and LS raids are even easier:...

Mar 3, 2024
  24. Sancus liked Cassiera's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

To those saying that everything would be great without write-ups and beta practice... The sad reality is we generally one shot the raids...

Mar 3, 2024
  25. Sancus replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 3, 2024
  26. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

That's your problem right there with that. There isn't.

Mar 3, 2024
  27. Sancus liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Three guilds beat Mearatas pre-nerf.

Mar 3, 2024
  28. Sancus liked Caisy's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

EQ gives participation trophies now. During beta, when guilds with a roster of 12 clerics and 4 tank groups are complaining about the mobs...

Mar 3, 2024
  29. Sancus liked Caisy's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Nobody is complaining about the amount of content it's the quality of content that is at issue.

Mar 3, 2024
  30. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 3, 2024
  31. Sancus liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  32. Sancus replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 2, 2024
  33. Sancus liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  34. Sancus liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Feb 26, 2024
  35. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread New Battle Leap.

okay. good, cool. and now add any of these: 77% Determined Reprisal 60% Group Bestial Alignment 55% Intensity of the Resolute 50%...

Feb 23, 2024
  36. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Rexa is a great player and writes a lot of very helpful guides. Unfortunately, most of what is in this guide is partially or completely...

Feb 23, 2024
  37. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

https://github.com/kauffman12/eqaainfo The data you’re looking for, though, has no relevance to SPA 185 passive AA stacking. A Base2 of...

Feb 22, 2024
  38. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you don't believe me, just test it. It's not very hard to calculate hit damage (or to /resetaa on test and confirm that both work)

Feb 22, 2024
  39. Sancus liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 17, 2024
  40. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 17, 2024
  41. Sancus liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is getting a chunk of sustained DPS from full utilization of SPA 185 abilities now considered being lazy or a waste of time? Color me...

Feb 15, 2024
  42. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In its passive AA form, it does stack (this is also true for SPA 169, FWIW).

Feb 13, 2024
  43. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread Mage Pets.

Your margin of error argument doesn't hold water. You talk about anything less than 15% as margin of error so doesn't count. There are...

Feb 12, 2024
  44. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Raids.

That's just asking for lag to get even worse in a single raid instance. If anything they should lower the number. Raids are clearly...

Feb 11, 2024
  45. Sancus liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Raids.

I agree with everything except raids need warriors. There's not a single event that requires a warrior let alone multiple warriors to...

Feb 11, 2024
  46. Sancus liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 11, 2024
  47. Sancus liked Fintank's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I think we can all agree that these likes shouldn't count for Lisard's Like/Post ratio, guy is over here stacking the deck! All likes...

Feb 8, 2024
  48. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  49. Sancus liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  50. Sancus liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I have both of these in 24/7. With the way our spells have changed throughout the years, Spell Damage just doesn't provide a meaningful...

Feb 2, 2024
  51. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Monster Summoning line of spells.

Maybe it should summon real monsters. Like a vah shir or something.

Jan 25, 2024
  52. Sancus liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Because one of them can be done in a couple days while the other would take a significantly longer amount of time(weeks/months). Having...

Jan 18, 2024
  53. Sancus replied to the thread only 2 missions.

Prathun left three four years ago (2020). Klanderso is still there unless something changed very recently. Dzarn, Truenorth, and Qwalla...

Jan 17, 2024
  54. Sancus liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This is mostly correct, however I'll share some specifics found while looking into the behavior. Pets have all the same slots as...

Jan 12, 2024
  55. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you replace all character models with skeletons?

Jan 12, 2024
  56. Sancus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

If you run the command you will find that the return includes clickable item links allowing you to see the item that is equipped along...

Jan 11, 2024
  57. Sancus liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Tell us you havent logged on test server without telling us you havent logged on test server.

Jan 11, 2024
  58. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

It is, just not graphical. You can see all the items equiped, and tell the pet to destory them. It functions without changing any major...

Jan 11, 2024
  59. Sancus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

But it allows for players to see what a pet has equipped and replace those items without having to summon a new pet and that is a major...

Jan 11, 2024
  60. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Holy cow, pet inventory is on test?!!! I'm not even playing my mage right now and I'm still exstatic about the idea. Thank you soo much...

Jan 11, 2024
  61. Sancus replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

While it would make a lot of sense if that sentence were true, that does not actually describe EverQuest. Tanks have the best innate...

Jan 5, 2024
  62. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

If a tank is in a group with no adps then I think they should do about zero DPS. Possibly less.

Jan 5, 2024
  63. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread Any update on pet proc lag in raids?.

I Agree that player stuff needs to be minimized. But simply removing pet procs and increasing thier base damage to make up for it would...

Jan 3, 2024
  64. Sancus liked Swiss's post in the thread Any update on pet proc lag in raids?.

I'm all for them fixing the issue in other places as well but I'm really confused how any procs would be that high of dmg for you.

Jan 2, 2024
  65. Sancus liked Lilfella's post in the thread Spell damage in LS vs NoS.

This sounds like a work of fiction.

Jan 2, 2024
  66. Sancus liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 1, 2024
  67. Sancus liked SteamFox's post in the thread Confirmed [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Dec 24, 2023
  68. Sancus liked Fenthen's post in the thread No type 19 augs for group players this year?.

Would prefer they just get rid of zone trash. Put luck augs on the group currency merchant. Done.

Dec 24, 2023
  69. Sancus liked Maedhros's post in the thread No type 19 augs for group players this year?.

Personally I don't understand what the point is to having type 18 for group and 19 for raid if any group players can just get the type 19s...

Dec 24, 2023
  70. Sancus liked niente's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I can understand the hesitation surrounding personas because of some of the scary bugs encountered on Beta (and Test). I do personally feel...

Dec 18, 2023
  71. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen here in awhile, and that's saying something. Melee were underpowered compared to casters....

Dec 14, 2023
  72. Sancus liked Kleitus_Xegony's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I just wanted to say: That's impressive and I enjoyed watching that performance.

Dec 12, 2023
  73. Sancus liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Nice, set-up. Obviously not automation, just key broadcasting through Icey Bopper. Side note, it is fascinating how little real...

Dec 12, 2023
  74. Sancus liked Derresh's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

most players are using group weapons, and maybe 30 luck grp non-visibles right now depending on class. So i dont really get the raid geared...

Dec 12, 2023
  75. Sancus liked Spazu's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

No you viewed it how you wanted to view it, I guess. There's nothing that stops any group of players from producing the maximum amount...

Dec 12, 2023
  76. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Fixed Internally Wiz Type 3 has wrong spell group.

68420 Type3 FC Glacial Ice Cascade -- Remove group 125120230 (this group is covered by 68415 Type3 FC Tears of the Rescued) -- Add group...

Dec 12, 2023
  77. Sancus liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Dec 12, 2023
  78. Sancus liked Spazu's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

[media] Here's your crudely made video. Lost my monk between spider and lich - you can see him lock up on the spider's death and do the...

Dec 12, 2023
  79. Sancus liked Derresh's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

[IMG] 2 of the characters in this parse are group geared FWIW Spazu can do it like 18seconds faster than that FWIW

Dec 12, 2023
  80. Sancus liked Cadira's post in the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

They just adjusted it to be what it has always been, blue cons only. Before patch you could assass white cons.

Dec 12, 2023
  81. Sancus liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

All paladin type 3 LS augs are in the same lore group and cannot equip more than 1 total. It says correct lore groups on item inspection,...

Dec 12, 2023
  82. Sancus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Each mini spawns and is inactive but attackable for a period before activating/doing mechanics. With enough DPS, you could just kill each...

Dec 12, 2023
  83. Sancus liked Ozon's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

If some of you all spent as much time camping new LS weapons as you do whining about new LS weapons you would already have new LS weapons....

Dec 11, 2023
  84. Sancus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

1. People are duoing these missions. There are absolutely parts that don't work well, but the idea that group geared people won't be...

Dec 11, 2023
  85. Sancus liked Brontus's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Real world racial politics have no place in the lore of EverQuest. As someone mentioned previously, we play fantasy MMOs to escape the...

Dec 10, 2023
  86. Sancus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Huh? There are nine designers listed in LS's credits. A portion (~9 months) of one of their years (Absor's) is dedicated to raid content....

Dec 9, 2023
  87. Sancus liked Axxius's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

You need to make an Alternate Persona of the class that can cast stun spells.

Dec 9, 2023
  88. Sancus liked Vumad's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I've done this mission several times and I think it needs some tuning. Yes we are like 122 with last expansion spells but we are raid...

Dec 9, 2023
  89. Sancus liked Svann2's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Use / count with a space in there

Dec 8, 2023
  90. Sancus liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

I had no idea the "who" is optional in /who count

Dec 8, 2023
  91. Sancus liked Tuco's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

I'm guessing you know very little about the Erudite race. Educate yourself. https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Erudite These...

Dec 8, 2023
  92. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread bard chants (not aug related).

It's working as intended. It's just the same thing people seem to forget every level cap increase heh: higher ranks of chants have...

Dec 8, 2023
  93. Sancus liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Fixed LS Ultrarare loot overscaled.

The new ultrarare/chase loot in LS, Memoryforged Desolation, seems to have the foci of LS raid gear and not NoS raid gear like it should....

Dec 8, 2023
  94. Sancus liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Laurion's Song - Artwork is AMAZING!.

It is. It looks beautiful. Lots of character and little details. Outstanding work, art team!

Dec 8, 2023
  95. Sancus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

[IMG] It's really funny how little you even try to be correct. As of the last public statement, EQ is 66k subs. [IMG] Above is...

Dec 7, 2023
  96. Sancus liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 7, 2023
  97. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Sharing is the whole point of creating a persona and how are people running out of space for just 1 persona? I got 6 completely empty bags...

Dec 7, 2023
  98. Sancus liked Tuco's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Thanks, monks, for being neglected so badly for a decade that my shadowknight and warrior can benefit from a massive increase to their...

Dec 7, 2023
  99. Sancus liked Fenthen's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Maybe he just wanted some alone time.

Dec 7, 2023
  100. Sancus liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Can we please get an unlike button or downvote option for posts. Maybe he is in charge of that area and put himself there ever think of...

Dec 7, 2023
  101. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  102. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Dec 4, 2023
  103. Sancus liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Magician Of many not procing CH.

GH dummies don't have a hate list so Of Many doesn't work on them

Dec 3, 2023
  104. Sancus liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 1, 2023
  105. Sancus liked Metanis's post in the thread Laurion's Song - status on missions?.

I once had a job where I was the chief designer, engineer, crew-lead, programmer, and tech support of Building Automation systems. I...

Nov 1, 2023
  106. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I could just decide what gets worked on.

Nov 1, 2023
  107. Sancus liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2023
  108. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

How are you so confused? It's a way to let you play a different class while keeping a lot of the time consuming stuff your character...

Oct 25, 2023
  109. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

44 pages? You all definitely need to find new personas.

Oct 25, 2023
  110. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Ya, super buffing every self burn Ability in the guild hall and bannering in would be pretty broken on many classes, funny, but pretty...

Oct 25, 2023
  111. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

CRC isn't dictating content planning on any level. But for what it's worth, most of those same raiders are completionists avidly...

Oct 24, 2023
  112. Sancus liked Yinla's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I'm pretty happy with the representetives the casters have and I'd most likely pick them to represent us on a player council. If the devs...

Oct 22, 2023
  113. Sancus liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Why are rogues trash?.

TLPs don't have class balance. Live doesn't have class balance. The only benefit of playing a rogue on TLP is that you have less gear...

Oct 21, 2023
  114. Sancus liked niente's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I can understand the suspicion of CRC and what they do, who they are, how they were picked, and what are they accomplishing. The new...

Oct 20, 2023
  115. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Nothing says they have to actually do anything with CRC feedback or suggestions.

Oct 20, 2023
  116. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

No one dictates anything to DBG except the people that own the company. And myself, of course. I secretly run everything.

Oct 20, 2023
  117. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

It's not a one-way street. People can and do bring up issues. Whatever goal you think your program will accomplish, the existing one...

Oct 20, 2023
  118. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

This doesn't mean anything. You are assuming players picked by other players would be superior to those picked by the devs which is not...

Oct 20, 2023
  119. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

The point of an NDA is so nobody can leak information about the game that hasn't otherwise been made public. It doesn't require everything...

Oct 20, 2023
  120. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

You're going to be real disappointed if you ever learn the truth.

Oct 19, 2023
  121. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Overall LS is +2 over NoS for the main team

Oct 19, 2023
  122. Sancus liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

The bosses at EG7 need to realize that they money they're assigning Daybreak is not sufficient to keep the game going. I'm not going to buy...

Oct 19, 2023
  123. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 19, 2023
  124. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

It's common sense. Many devs have made raids over the years. As more experienced devs have left the company, they are replaced with...

Oct 19, 2023
  125. Sancus liked Skuz's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Once upon a time the dev team gathered & decided that only having 1 or 2 people design raids really was not good for the game. Then Absor...

Oct 19, 2023
  126. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

You need to get a better source. Absor carries this game on his back. Without him, the game would have died a long time ago.

Oct 19, 2023