Sancus's Recent Activity

1. Sancus replied to the thread Enhanced Minion XXX ???.

Enhanced Minion XXX has been in the spell database since 2015; it is not on any item in game. The highest acquirable focus is Enhanced...

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:20 AM
  2. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread What do our descriptors mean.

I wish I hadn't learned this

Jan 22, 2021 at 10:24 AM
  3. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed COV and TOV achievement augs share a Lore Group.

The issue is with all of the augs that have convert options from the achievements. Nah. It is a bug. I chose not to include range....

Jan 21, 2021 at 9:03 AM
  4. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Questions on Enchanter Synergy From A Wizard.

Hmm I guess giving a little more detailed example couldn't hurt. For nukes, SPA 302 and 296 both increase your "effective" damage I...

Jan 21, 2021 at 9:02 AM
  5. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Merchant Olwen in WW has no product for sale.

It was one of those bugs :( I went and checked on Beta and... he had a list. :/ The bug was something preventing it going to other...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:48 PM
  6. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Questions on Enchanter Synergy From A Wizard.

55% of SPA 461 > 75% of SPA 302

Jan 19, 2021 at 9:21 PM
  7. Sancus liked Skuz's post in the thread I want my name back.

Level 14? :rolleyes: Gimme a break. Make a new name & move on.

Jan 19, 2021 at 10:50 AM
  8. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

[IMG]

Jan 19, 2021 at 10:26 AM
  9. Sancus replied to the thread Patch dates.

Outside of emergency patches, it only changes for content releases. The expansion patch is often a different day (e.g. this year it was...

Jan 18, 2021 at 9:56 AM
  10. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Xegony Raid Lag Example.

Here's Zlandicar from tonight. I'm trying to cast the whole time and I couldn't even use up my Improved Twincast counters before it faded...

Jan 17, 2021 at 7:46 PM
  11. Sancus liked Dibab's post in the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

no...we dont..

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:32 AM
  12. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Anything BUT Luclin. But if you really have to focus on that dreaded place at least blow it up or something. Let me at least kill some...

Jan 16, 2021
  13. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

It's been happening in EQ since basically CotF raids then been mostly downhill since, so like 7 years now :p

Jan 16, 2021
  14. Sancus replied to the thread Questions on Enchanter Synergy From A Wizard.

Beguiler's Synergy is limited to Magic, Fire, and Cold spells. Chromatic spells do not pass the limit checks on the focus: [21685/49726]...

Jan 16, 2021
  15. Sancus liked Leigo's post in the thread Confirmed Bst Pet taunt broken?.

Yes there is an issue with pet aggro. However, it's not the pets that are the issue. They are attempting to do what they are supposed to...

Jan 16, 2021
  16. Sancus liked Tucoh's post in the thread DPS DISPARITY.

Warrior auto-attack DPS needs a huge buff. Especially while dual wielding. It just doesn't scale enough with ADPS.

Jan 16, 2021
  17. Sancus replied to the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

I think you're confusing Manifestation of Water with Embodiment of Water. The Enhanced Minion XXV pet template for Ring of Scale...

Jan 16, 2021
  18. Sancus liked Bobbybick's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

The end of the discord storyline on Norrath (and by association Lanys and FV excluding COTF+) was an explosion of magic in Nektulos forest...

Jan 16, 2021
  19. Sancus liked Rajaah's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I've got ideas for six expacs at this point, feel free to use any of it: -Kerafyrm, the Sleeper. He's probably the biggest bad in EQ, was...

Jan 15, 2021
  20. Sancus liked Hekaton's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

the end text by Zebuxoruk in the seeds of destruction expansion always had me wondering if those pesky discordians would make a comeback....

Jan 15, 2021
  21. Sancus replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Discord, especially the stuff from Omens of War. My favorite zones were Anguish, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, Riftseekers...

Jan 15, 2021
  22. Sancus liked Pip's post in the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

Greetings Norrathians! Norraths? Norrathinites? ...Y'all! I come to you with an interesting situation that we are having here at Darkpaw....

Jan 15, 2021
  23. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

Yes. All NPCs cause some lag when they move because the zone has to calculate their pathing. Ever swarm 200 mobs and see an empty...

Jan 15, 2021
  24. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

Thanks. I think I have it lined up now for the live patch.

Jan 15, 2021
  25. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Do procs & luck cause lag?.

There are several different kinds of issues that people refer to as "lag." Computer lag is when your computer isn't fast enough to render...

Jan 15, 2021
  26. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Bug of Buff?.

It's probably one of your procs triggering it and not the actual fire nuke.

Jan 14, 2021
  27. Sancus liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Confirmed [Missing Spell] Auspice of Kildrukaun RK. II.

Greetings, I am not sure if other players are having this issue. I tried redeeming "Lesser Bloodmarked Velium Gem" for the Spell: Auspice...

Jan 13, 2021
  28. Sancus liked RPoo's post in the thread CoV T1 Chanter PoV.

Tuesday night raids. Now raids will be back up for regular Sundays for a bit. [media] [media] [media]

Jan 12, 2021
  29. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 01/12/2021 - New Bugs Only.

I don't think the bug with the Challenger of Claws of Veeshan augment conversions was fixed in the correct way. In prior expansions (TBL...

Jan 12, 2021
  30. Sancus replied to the thread Summoner's Decscending Moon Earring not creating correct pet.

What spell are you using to summon a pet?

Jan 11, 2021
  31. Sancus liked ZenMaster's post in the thread [Suggestion] Elemental Crate (Successor to Racial Heritage Crates).

It would be really cool to have new crate items based on the four elements: Fire, Air, Earth, Water. In place of armor ornaments, the crate...

Jan 11, 2021
  32. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

Procs are fun guys, cmon [IMG] [IMG] Disclaimer: This was a co-ordinated effort to proc as much as possible off a single cast that I...

Jan 10, 2021
  33. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

My Spaghetti is Still Upsetti about this <3

Jan 10, 2021
  34. Sancus replied to the thread Ranger DPS Check.

DoT Twincasts report on a single line for twice the damage with a (Twincast) tag. Swarm twincasts with Bifold.

Jan 10, 2021
  35. Sancus liked roth's post in the thread Proposed changes for Ranger class.

1 : Splitting the timers has been asked for a very long time, basically since Warder’s Wrath was first put on the bow timer. 2 : Ngreth (?)...

Jan 10, 2021
  36. Sancus liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

I'm not sure how trying to rub it in that RA beat my guild in Mearatas by a week fits your narrative about not caring about the race....

Jan 10, 2021
  37. Sancus liked adetia's post in the thread What is going on?.

The thing is this: I don't care about gathering in the morning on a weekday (for me - i'm in mountain) - nor am I about to ask my...

Jan 9, 2021
  38. Sancus liked adetia's post in the thread What is going on?.

I'd like to add a few observations, both related directly to the thread's intended purpose and some not. 1. Lag is an issue. That should...

Jan 9, 2021
  39. Sancus liked Moege's post in the thread Warforged Emblem (Typo).

Item #: 165183

Jan 9, 2021
  40. Sancus posted a new thread.

Warforged Emblem (Typo)

The item "Warforged Emblem" has two spaces in between "Warforged" and "Emblem." This is the raid currency of Claws of Veeshan.

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 8, 2021
  41. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread What is going on?.

In any pursuit, there's excellence and there's lack of excellence no matter the scale of that pursuit, whether that pursuit is Curing...

Jan 8, 2021
  42. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What is going on?.

If RoI decided to do that we wouldn't be RoI, so its kind of a meaningless rhetorical question.

Jan 8, 2021
  43. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What is going on?.

Its also not much of a race when the events that started off challenging on beta, were fun to work at and learn and wipe on, become...

Jan 8, 2021
  44. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread What is going on?.

sour grapes

Jan 8, 2021
  45. Sancus liked RPoo's post in the thread CoV T1 Chanter PoV.

Hey it's been a while since I recorded videos but new raids are finally here! My settings appear to be pure guano and the lag is evident. I...

Jan 8, 2021
  46. Sancus replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

As others have mentioned, the issue is the substantial stress that the zone servers are under as a result of everything happening in a raid...

Jan 8, 2021
  47. Sancus liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

He's joking. They keep adding more procs, and then procs on top of those procs. The game can't handle the 30+ calculations for a...

Jan 8, 2021
  48. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread What is going on?.

the rankings is a tangent in determining good guilds based on their accomplishments. the rankings also showcase the guilds overall...

Jan 8, 2021
  49. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread What is going on?.

Racing comes down to more then just who can log in or who masters it in beta, which i dont think any guild does, they just find what...

Jan 8, 2021
  50. Sancus liked Astral64's post in the thread What is going on?.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2021
  51. Sancus liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

I'm sure JChan will make a post in 4-5 months addressing the concerns related to lag and that they are going to look into ways of resolving...

Jan 8, 2021
  52. Sancus replied to the thread What is going on?.

Hard events are hard for guilds on live. Unfettered Emerald Excellence, Drusella's Vault, and The Kar`Zok (to name a few) were all...

Jan 8, 2021
  53. Sancus liked Axxius's post in the thread What is going on?.

The main mechanic in T1 raids is Lag.

Jan 8, 2021
  54. Sancus liked Orbital101's post in the thread RESET SERVERS!.

I am honestly starting to lose interest with this lag :mad:

Jan 8, 2021
  55. Sancus replied to the thread Do something about this crazy lag on bristlebane server.

To be fair, the two most like bug reports are both caused by server lag. I think fixing lag has won the popularity content, but...

Jan 8, 2021
  56. Sancus liked Pred's post in the thread What is going on?.

Isn't that literally what you are supposed to do for races? Spend your off time practicing so when "The Race" comes, you are ready to...

Jan 8, 2021
  57. Sancus liked Maedhros's post in the thread What is going on?.

Today was supposed to be one of the big showcase events in EQ. In the second year of this new raid tier release model, today was the...

Jan 7, 2021
  58. Sancus liked Tryal Anderror's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I'm coming back after several years off, and may have a different perspective on it. My main take is that wow, Group gear and Raid gear is...

Jan 7, 2021
  59. Sancus liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

This should be fixed - please test on the Test server next week. There seems to be a misunderstanding about how bugs get fixed and...

Jan 7, 2021
  60. Sancus liked Biggho's post in the thread Fixed Internally Snowsquall Spiritwalker Coat missing/wrong Focus.

Snowbound Spiritwalker Coat (ToV T1): - Effect: Rejuvenation of the Ancestors - Focus Effect: Wail Duration (all Roar of the Lion/Dissident...

Jan 7, 2021
  61. Sancus liked Cicelee's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Sounds like players cannot go full TS ore raid gear and instead have to loot some non TS gear. I mean, is that really that bad of a thing?...

Jan 7, 2021
  62. Sancus replied to the thread Fixed Internally CoV raid trash not dropping luck augs (Hardened Destiny).

We cleared the entire DN instance and had the same experience - one Crystallized Restless Ore and no Hardened Destiny.

Jan 7, 2021
  63. Sancus liked Duder's post in the thread Fixed Internally CoV raid trash not dropping luck augs (Hardened Destiny).

Full clear of DN raid instance, 84 mobs - 1 Crystallized Restless Ore and 0 Hardened Destiny Full clear of WW raid instance, 98 mobs - 1...

Jan 7, 2021
  64. Sancus replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

One thing to note is that chests are currently dropping two ores (rather than one), and presumably will double to four in six months. It's...

Jan 7, 2021
  65. Sancus liked Triconix's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Every single year we have people worried about gear and every single year it ends up being there is a plethora of rotting gear that is...

Jan 7, 2021
  66. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I went to bump the old thread, and realized it was moved to "resolved", even though it wasn't. So yeah, this has never been fixed, and...

Jan 6, 2021
  67. Sancus liked Vumad's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

A big No. A lot of guilds use the new expansion group armor to beat the last expansion raids. Your suggestion wipes out the value of...

Jan 6, 2021
  68. Sancus liked Zolav's post in the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Meh I don't see what is the big deal. BRING ON THE RAIDS!! Using words like.. Disastrous, ramifications and alarming is a tad... well...

Jan 6, 2021
  69. Sancus liked klanderso's post in the thread Fixed Dragon Hoard - 101 stacks gone.

So here's what's happening generally when a player's Dragon's Hoard is loaded: You open your Dragon's Hoard window and it sends a message...

Jan 6, 2021
  70. Sancus replied to the thread New Expansion missions.

There's a lot to unpack here. I think the request for some easier instanced content to complement standard "raid copy" missions is totally...

Jan 5, 2021
  71. Sancus liked Deillusional's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Any confirmed start time yet on these raids?

Jan 5, 2021
  72. Sancus replied to the thread Nukers damage.

I get that you're understandably jaded, but a lot of what you wrote is misleading or exaggerated. This part particularly hit home,...

Jan 4, 2021
  73. Sancus liked Cicelee's post in the thread Mage monster summoning xiii not taunting.

Why were you using MS in the first place on actual mobs? The purpose of MS is for Reclaim Energy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jan 2, 2021
  74. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Named in Temple of Veeshan.

[IMG]

Jan 1, 2021
  75. Sancus liked Skuz's post in the thread Increase in rare Spawn 76% ... the alternate facts..

Kaenneth, Jul 1, 2017 Biggho, Today at 12:04 PM /sigh

Jan 1, 2021
  76. Sancus liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Increase in rare Spawn 76% ... the alternate facts..

I killed one PH and then the rare spawned. Based on my sample size of one spawn I have concluded rares are now spawning with 100%...

Jan 1, 2021
  77. Sancus liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Deep Sea Pearl Ring No Luck Intended?.

It's because tier 1 group is non prestige (free to play), and luck is reserved for All Access. All raid gear is prestige, so the non vis...

Jan 1, 2021
  78. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Arx Mentis Lore.

My understanding is that Arx Mentis is the counterpart to Katta Castrum. The history of Katta Castrum is as follows: After the...

Jan 1, 2021
  79. Sancus liked Bleve's post in the thread Valhallah's In-Game Holiday Giveaway and Forum Contest.

I'd like to give a huge Thank You to everyone that submitted entries for the forum side of our Christmas Giveaway. For those that missed...

Dec 29, 2020
  80. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread CoV - Aaryonar Mission - Zone out location / position too high in Western Wastes.

After exiting the Aaryonar mission, it places you high up in the air in Western Wastes above Sentry Ellison, the mission giver. The zone...

Dec 29, 2020
  81. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread CoV - Dracoliche Spelling (Dracholiche).

The spelling dracholiche is occasionally used in CoV and is inconsistent with the rest of the game. They have historically been spelled...

Dec 29, 2020
  82. Sancus liked Cannikin's post in the thread Ultra rare world drop for CoV expansion.

Everything in this entire paragraph is wrong. There was never such thing as TBM raid equivalent ultra-rares. EoK ultra-rares were...

Dec 27, 2020
  83. Sancus liked Tacoheals's post in the thread COV Collections!.

**First time ever doing anything like this so bare with Taco!** Figured this year id try to do something that would help everyone in EQ. As...

Dec 27, 2020
  84. Sancus liked Darkhain's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

This version is out of date, use the beta version from the link in the first page.

Dec 27, 2020
  85. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I can attest, Mearatas is a super fun modern bard event.

Dec 26, 2020
  86. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

oof, not 6. Velious 6 sounds terrible, let's skip that one and go right to 7

Dec 26, 2020
  87. Sancus liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  88. Sancus liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Necro spell revamp unfinished?.

shots fired! *looks around, can’t find the opposing posts* What t h happened to Forum Quest??

Dec 23, 2020
  89. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Aaryonar mission reset.

Does not strip Echo buff/debuffs from surviving participants. Surviving a reset isn't super common, probably, but there it is. The...

Dec 22, 2020
  90. Sancus liked Derka's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

So....what did you do the last few expansions to gear up? Missions and named have always been the main path to t3 gear, not mindlessly...

Dec 22, 2020
  91. Sancus liked Derd's post in the thread Burrower Poop.

I'm sure you already know it but for any newbies, never finish a "collect" a drop quests till you have enough for every group member.

Dec 22, 2020
  92. Sancus liked Yendar's post in the thread rare ore getting more rare.

This post should be “common ore to get more rare” there is nothing rare about these ore’s in the current drop rate.

Dec 21, 2020
  93. Sancus liked Cadman's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I'm not luring you into anything, observations are great, but the reality is for it to take a full minute to kill a WW trash mob, that...

Dec 21, 2020
  94. Sancus liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Over/Under 75% new tlp announcement this month..

Way under.

Dec 21, 2020
  95. Sancus liked Vaeeldar's post in the thread rare ore getting more rare.

It's going from 4% to 1% from random mobs. And it's being added 100% to chests which means zlandicar will be easy way to get them. Also...

Dec 21, 2020
  96. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread Maximum Echo.

When we did it last Sunday, we had a cleric, shaman, bard, ranger, and two shadow knights. We just happened to have that group makeup for...

Dec 20, 2020
  97. Sancus liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread CoV charms and TBL chase boots/gloves.

I think I remember the chase items had only been promised for current+1. Chance for them to count any more than that I would guess would...

Dec 20, 2020
  98. Sancus liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I've parsed a few DI distributions before and can corroborate what you've shown. Once you hit a certain level that extra AC or ATK just...

Dec 20, 2020
  99. Sancus liked Ownlei's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Sancus posts in a nutshell... Sancus: [IMG] Everyone else: [IMG]

Dec 20, 2020
  100. Sancus liked Orbital101's post in the thread Maximum Echo.

[media] Greetings Norrathians, this is Goodurden from Realm of Insanity on Xegony coming in with my first, yes I did say my first,...

Dec 20, 2020
  101. Sancus replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

This has elements of truth to it, but is mostly inaccurate. First, the AC stat only affects Mitigation AC. Mitigation AC determines...

Dec 20, 2020
  102. Sancus liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Internally Missing Crystalized Restless ore from Mission Chests?.

We got 7 or 8 ores from a couple of hours session yesterday, so they are still dropping from trash mobs.

Dec 19, 2020
  103. Sancus replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

FWIW, I maintain a (raiding focused) Magician guide here, a list of class guides written by others here, and there is a Magician Discord...

Dec 19, 2020
  104. Sancus liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - Discussion.

I apologize for the issues with test copy. It was something flagged shortly after launch that I was tasked with fixing, but later took a...

Dec 19, 2020
  105. Sancus replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

I suspect this is an extreme exaggeration, but if not it is mathematically impossible to explain this difference via gear. To use the...

Dec 19, 2020
  106. Sancus liked Tegila's post in the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

Um how do you think the tank is tanking without getting hit? Tools. Discs. Aas. Clicks. Spells for knights. Etc. It's not just oh gimme...

Dec 19, 2020
  107. Sancus liked Accipiter's post in the thread Scroll: Grant Visor of Shoen-Pet Won't Equip ???.

If the pet won't take it, it either A) already has it (likely it spawned with it) or B) has something better (unlikely).

Dec 18, 2020
  108. Sancus replied to the thread Not A Bug Vulak'Aerr Mission - no clickys.

You have to target yourself to click it.

Dec 18, 2020
  109. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread RESULTS Class Grading survey.

I copied the results (just the numbers) into a new spreadsheet and averaged them so I could compare across the classes. Spreadsheet link...

Dec 17, 2020
  110. Sancus liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 17, 2020
  111. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Vulak`Aerr: Let Them Go achievement.

Achievement text is "[ ] Let all the golems explode" 1 [Sat Dec 12 22:50:47 2020] Power flows out from the central gem to the smaller...

Dec 17, 2020
  112. Sancus liked adetia's post in the thread Confirmed Vulak'Aerr always drops things you can't loot.

[IMG] i've noticed that there are almost always 3 tradeskill drops from Vulak`Aerr in the group mission but they are never lootable.

Dec 17, 2020
  113. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug Vulak'Aerr Mission - no clickys.

Good job at proper squishy behavior! :) Yeah. Challenge achievements sometimes require you to play abnormally. I sorta like it that way....

Dec 17, 2020
  114. Sancus liked Tucoh's post in the thread Ultra rare world drop for CoV expansion.

There is enough budget to manually copy-paste-edit stuff, but not enough budget to automate that process. Repeat for many years and you'll...

Dec 17, 2020
  115. Sancus liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

This video about Freeport East is also great: vimeo link Edit: Had a really hard time with the link.. doesn't seem to embed properly.

Dec 16, 2020
  116. Sancus liked Iven's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

Just found this on the web while searching for East Freeport... [IMG]

Dec 16, 2020
  117. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

I meant it to be 1%, but it is about 4 % because of something else I did. I'll be reducing it to 0.25%, and adding it to rares (not a...

Dec 16, 2020
  118. Sancus liked Pip's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - Discussion.

Rood... For the record, I don't wish the same for you. However if you think you care more than we do, might I suggest heading to our...

Dec 16, 2020
  119. Sancus liked Pip's post in the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

I just wanted to let you all know that we have other avenues should you wish to communicate with us =(. I like talking to you all and want...

Dec 16, 2020
  120. Sancus liked minimind's post in the thread Test Update 12/14/20 - Discussion.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?help/terms

Dec 16, 2020
  121. Sancus liked Yendar's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

The idea that you should be able to do the hardest parts of the new expansion without the gear or AA’s from the new expansion is even...

Dec 16, 2020
  122. Sancus liked Kuaamil's post in the thread Not A Bug Vulak'Aerr Mission - no clickys.

I've run this achievement multiple times now and I've gotten the clicky without fail on the characters I want it on every time. Sure...

Dec 16, 2020
  123. Sancus liked Morigaine's post in the thread Not A Bug Vulak'Aerr Mission - no clickys.

It’s working. You get the clicky when you get hit with the breath so you have to be near your tank in front of the dragon. This is why...

Dec 16, 2020
  124. Sancus liked Zlauk's post in the thread Valhallah's In-Game Holiday Giveaway and Forum Contest.

Hail, Norrath! On behalf of everyone in Valhallah on the Firiona Vie server, I would like to announce the guild's fourth annual holiday...

Dec 15, 2020
  125. Sancus liked Mistycloud's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

Only Dragon Models drop the Ores. That includes that Broodling dragon models, some Caretakers that look like the dragons, the undead...

Dec 15, 2020
  126. Sancus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

I can see why you took it that way. What I was actually trying to convey is that the risk/time investment vs reward of group...

Dec 15, 2020
  127. Sancus liked Smokezz's post in the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

From certain mob types, it's extremely high. From others, it doesn't seem to drop at all.

Dec 15, 2020
  128. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Mercs and CoV.

They didn't put mercs in game so that you could have a healer merc and a tank merc run a brand new top end mission for you. They put in...

Dec 14, 2020
  129. Sancus replied to the thread Fixed Internally Restless Ore dropping from trash.

How rare is it intended to be? You can gear up an entire character in best in slot group gear from a night of farming of certain trash...

Dec 14, 2020
  130. Sancus liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Teleporters from the upgrade editions go to the same area as guild hall port?.

TDS I think only had the normal and collector's edition, and that included a personal port clicky to Brother Island. Guild port went to...

Dec 14, 2020
  131. Sancus liked Lidwen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Missing Crystalized Restless ore from Mission Chests?.

Not sure if this Is Intended or not but to my brain it seems Silly The Ore which makes the Best Group gear in the expansion drops from...

Dec 14, 2020
  132. Sancus liked Nizadenn's post in the thread Not a single group partisan in the COV expansion.

I agree, for a game which requires a group for most things.... why make these tasks solo when you need a group to do them for the most...

Dec 12, 2020
  133. Sancus liked Fian's post in the thread Not a single group partisan in the COV expansion.

Having completed all merc and partisan tasks, I can now confirm that there is not a single group quest among them. Everything is solo....

Dec 12, 2020
  134. Sancus replied to the thread Necro spell revamp unfinished?.

This already happened in the November patch, though it's perhaps a testament to how unimportant the epic was to raid DPS that many didn't...

Dec 11, 2020
  135. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

You have miscalibrated expectations. That's definitely sustained output from AA'd out SKs with raid swords, grouped with a bard & shm.

Dec 11, 2020
  136. Sancus replied to the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

2M burst DPS for a full group (group or raid geared) is very low. Multiple classes in ToV can, themselves, hit ~2 million burst DPS with...

Dec 11, 2020
  137. Sancus liked Qbert's post in the thread Gnome Memorial Mountain loot questions/holes.

This was being itemized at a time when the paradigms shifted on some slots in regards to focus effects and ac. Tank shoulders (high ac),...

Dec 11, 2020
  138. Sancus liked Cicelee's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

Multiple classes were soloing half the TOV missions. Half of the missions groups just burned everything, bypassing all the mechanics of the...

Dec 11, 2020
  139. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

What are you talking about? I just reread the beta forum thread on this quest:...

Dec 10, 2020
  140. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread Nothing in CoV is Tradable ???.

Generally only the first tier of a Level Cap increasing Expansion is full trade-able gear wise

Dec 10, 2020
  141. Sancus liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Good's Maps Pack.

I just am fuming about this comment. He spends untold hours putting all these maps together for hours and hours on end with no...

Dec 10, 2020
  142. Sancus replied to the thread COV comments....

I agree. Despite all of the zones being revamps, they do look good and thematically are enjoyable to play through. The "coolness" of...

Dec 9, 2020
  143. Sancus liked Jonasin's post in the thread Fixed Internally Zlandicar Reborn Group Mission.

The mission gives a raid timer for combat cooldown.

Dec 9, 2020
  144. Sancus replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

The T2 Sunday launch last year went fine, whereas T3 was a nightmare on both a Tuesday and a Thursday...

Dec 9, 2020
  145. Sancus liked Jumbur's post in the thread COV comments....

One thing, that Im genuinely impressed by, are the zones themselves, they are beautiful and atmospheric. The music is also nice. :)

Dec 9, 2020
  146. Sancus liked RPoo's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

Seeing people from all other servers merged into one.

Dec 9, 2020
  147. Sancus liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread What will you miss from BETA?.

I'll miss all my friends who aren't on my play server

Dec 9, 2020
  148. Sancus liked Absor's post in the thread Illogical.

If you don't want to kill othmir... don't kill othmir.

Dec 9, 2020
  149. Sancus liked RPoo's post in the thread Something positive.

Hi. Thank you everyone who participated in beta this year for helping find bugs and provide feedback whether or not is was implemented or...

Dec 8, 2020
  150. Sancus replied to the thread COV comments....

Can you change the guild portal to WW? The original test patch notes listed that as the destination.

Dec 8, 2020
  151. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread COV comments....

Most of the staff that deals significantly with the level increase, deal with "Standard" stuff that is expected. This is the "Systems"...

Dec 8, 2020
  152. Sancus liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan is here!.

Hail Norrath! It's time to confront the forces that have been tormenting Velious and take the fight to those behind the attacks on the...

Dec 8, 2020
  153. Sancus replied to the thread Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians.

Restless Focus uses SPA 413, which is applied to base damage. Focus AAs (and Fortifying Aura, if you have it) also use SPA 413, and are...

Dec 7, 2020
  154. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Restless Ice Type 3 damage aug and Magicians.

You can vary exactly & only that if you like, with whatever other base conditions you like, on Kizant's spell sim:...

Dec 7, 2020
  155. Sancus replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Could you clarify if this is when they're currently scheduled to unlock, as far as time of day? Right now the beta calendar indicates...

Dec 7, 2020
  156. Sancus liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

30 days. We Would like to change it to Saturday's, and yes, there would not be Dev support on those days. BUT we are in design lock,...

Dec 7, 2020
  157. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Here are some screenshots of my current version so you can all see what exactly you're waiting on. Hopefully it is worth the long wait:...

Dec 7, 2020
  158. Sancus liked Eyezing's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

I'm just wondering why we're still unlocking tiers on weekdays. Generally, it's more convenient for people to jump on the unlocks during...

Dec 7, 2020
  159. Sancus liked Eyezing's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

That’s a lot of effort to miss the obvious point, lol.

Dec 7, 2020
  160. Sancus liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Fixed Internally chat channels, friends list still missing.

I'm alarmed this might not be fixed in time for the expansion. Judging from the earlier response it wasn't clear that this affects...

Dec 7, 2020
  161. Sancus replied to the thread CoV info.

The open world content and progression is quite easy; not any more difficult than ToV in era. The only thing I've noticed that very loosely...

Dec 6, 2020
  162. Sancus liked Absor's post in the thread Claws of Veeshan raid information..

Hello EverQuest raiders! I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know the schedule for the opening of the Claws of Veeshan...

Dec 4, 2020
  163. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread Can anyone use any of the serverwide chats?.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people reporting that serverwides are working don't know what they are. I suspect this because I'd say the...

Dec 3, 2020
  164. Sancus replied to the thread What is the most Challenging Raiding expansion (that wasn't/isn't broken).

As mentioned, Mearatas is still one of the more difficult raids in recent EQ expansions, but it is significantly easier than the initial...

Dec 3, 2020
  165. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

They spent 3+ million on everquest during that time period. They made 7+ million. Most of that 3+ million is on administration,...

Dec 2, 2020
  166. Sancus liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Feels like the executive leadership has spent the last 18 years thinking this EQ1 thing wasn’t going to work out. I think Shaun Lord...

Dec 2, 2020
  167. Sancus replied to the thread COV comments....

Ratalthor (Jared Cate) is a(n Associate?) Producer. He's not listed in the CoV credits for some reason, but his role is similar to...

Dec 2, 2020
  168. Sancus liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. <bow> as always sir Sancus. It's almost like the workhorse is pulling the weight for the whole...

Dec 2, 2020
  169. Sancus liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

Yeah, EQ 1 drives 30% of the EBIT on 15% of the turnover... that is AMAZING. I watched...

Dec 2, 2020
  170. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread COV comments....

Yeah, I wasn't certain when Ganzito came onboard exactly, as his forum join date was December 17th, 2019, but my understanding is also...

Dec 2, 2020
  171. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread COV comments....

LoY is sadly the first thing I thought of when describing it to someone yesterday. I think the teams looked something like this:...

Dec 2, 2020
  172. Sancus replied to the thread COV comments....

Ganzito (Ryan Shannon) is listed in the credits for ToV, though I believe he primarily worked on Overseer implementation during that...

Dec 2, 2020
  173. Sancus replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

As far as actual analysis of the numbers, one big takeaway for me is that while EQ has about 2/5ths of DCUO's bookings ($11.5M vs $26.7M),...

Dec 2, 2020
  174. Sancus liked KrakenReality's post in the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

I agree with what you’re saying almost 100k MAUs is nothing to be ashamed for a game coming up on its 22nd anniversary. A data...

Dec 2, 2020
  175. Sancus replied to the thread EQ1 Numbers Revealed.

One thing also to remember is the booking and EBITDA numbers are YTD as of September 30th, 2020. That will have excluded any ToV preorders...

Dec 2, 2020
  176. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

I don't think it would be a breach of anything listed here, at least as far as I can see:...

Dec 2, 2020
  177. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Whats fun on that is EQ1 has more paying members then eq2+dcuo combined, like 90% of dcuo is f2p

Dec 2, 2020
  178. Sancus liked dreamweaver's post in the thread A Quick Note from Jenn Chan, Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games.

Hi All, as you may or may not have already heard, Daybreak Games has entered into an acquisition agreement with a publicly listed gaming...

Dec 1, 2020