Sancus's Recent Activity

1. Sancus liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 17, 2024 at 8:36 PM
  2. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 17, 2024 at 7:18 PM
  3. Sancus liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is getting a chunk of sustained DPS from full utilization of SPA 185 abilities now considered being lazy or a waste of time? Color me...

Feb 15, 2024
  4. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

In its passive AA form, it does stack (this is also true for SPA 169, FWIW).

Feb 13, 2024
  5. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread Mage Pets.

Your margin of error argument doesn't hold water. You talk about anything less than 15% as margin of error so doesn't count. There are...

Feb 12, 2024
  6. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Raids.

That's just asking for lag to get even worse in a single raid instance. If anything they should lower the number. Raids are clearly...

Feb 11, 2024
  7. Sancus liked 666DPSweDeliver's post in the thread Raids.

I agree with everything except raids need warriors. There's not a single event that requires a warrior let alone multiple warriors to...

Feb 11, 2024
  8. Sancus liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Raids.

No.

Feb 11, 2024
  9. Sancus liked Fintank's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I think we can all agree that these likes shouldn't count for Lisard's Like/Post ratio, guy is over here stacking the deck! All likes...

Feb 8, 2024
  10. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  11. Sancus liked Cadira's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 3, 2024
  12. Sancus liked Piemastaj's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I have both of these in 24/7. With the way our spells have changed throughout the years, Spell Damage just doesn't provide a meaningful...

Feb 2, 2024
  13. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Monster Summoning line of spells.

Maybe it should summon real monsters. Like a vah shir or something.

Jan 25, 2024
  14. Sancus liked Meeko's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

Because one of them can be done in a couple days while the other would take a significantly longer amount of time(weeks/months). Having...

Jan 18, 2024
  15. Sancus replied to the thread only 2 missions.

Prathun left three four years ago (2020). Klanderso is still there unless something changed very recently. Dzarn, Truenorth, and Qwalla...

Jan 17, 2024
  16. Sancus liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

This is mostly correct, however I'll share some specifics found while looking into the behavior. Pets have all the same slots as...

Jan 12, 2024
  17. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can you replace all character models with skeletons?

Jan 12, 2024
  18. Sancus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

If you run the command you will find that the return includes clickable item links allowing you to see the item that is equipped along...

Jan 11, 2024
  19. Sancus liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Tell us you havent logged on test server without telling us you havent logged on test server.

Jan 11, 2024
  20. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

It is, just not graphical. You can see all the items equiped, and tell the pet to destory them. It functions without changing any major...

Jan 11, 2024
  21. Sancus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

But it allows for players to see what a pet has equipped and replace those items without having to summon a new pet and that is a major...

Jan 11, 2024
  22. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Holy cow, pet inventory is on test?!!! I'm not even playing my mage right now and I'm still exstatic about the idea. Thank you soo much...

Jan 11, 2024
  23. Sancus replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

While it would make a lot of sense if that sentence were true, that does not actually describe EverQuest. Tanks have the best innate...

Jan 5, 2024
  24. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

If a tank is in a group with no adps then I think they should do about zero DPS. Possibly less.

Jan 5, 2024
  25. Sancus liked fransisco's post in the thread Any update on pet proc lag in raids?.

I Agree that player stuff needs to be minimized. But simply removing pet procs and increasing thier base damage to make up for it would...

Jan 3, 2024
  26. Sancus liked Swiss's post in the thread Any update on pet proc lag in raids?.

I'm all for them fixing the issue in other places as well but I'm really confused how any procs would be that high of dmg for you.

Jan 2, 2024
  27. Sancus liked Lilfella's post in the thread Spell damage in LS vs NoS.

This sounds like a work of fiction.

Jan 2, 2024
  28. Sancus liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 1, 2024
  29. Sancus liked SteamFox's post in the thread Confirmed [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Dec 24, 2023
  30. Sancus liked Fenthen's post in the thread No type 19 augs for group players this year?.

Would prefer they just get rid of zone trash. Put luck augs on the group currency merchant. Done.

Dec 24, 2023
  31. Sancus liked Maedhros's post in the thread No type 19 augs for group players this year?.

Personally I don't understand what the point is to having type 18 for group and 19 for raid if any group players can just get the type 19s...

Dec 24, 2023
  32. Sancus liked niente's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I can understand the hesitation surrounding personas because of some of the scary bugs encountered on Beta (and Test). I do personally feel...

Dec 18, 2023
  33. Sancus liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen here in awhile, and that's saying something. Melee were underpowered compared to casters....

Dec 14, 2023
  34. Sancus liked Kleitus_Xegony's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I just wanted to say: That's impressive and I enjoyed watching that performance.

Dec 12, 2023
  35. Sancus liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Nice, set-up. Obviously not automation, just key broadcasting through Icey Bopper. Side note, it is fascinating how little real...

Dec 12, 2023
  36. Sancus liked Derresh's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

most players are using group weapons, and maybe 30 luck grp non-visibles right now depending on class. So i dont really get the raid geared...

Dec 12, 2023
  37. Sancus liked Spazu's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

No you viewed it how you wanted to view it, I guess. There's nothing that stops any group of players from producing the maximum amount...

Dec 12, 2023
  38. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Type 3 has wrong spell group.

68420 Type3 FC Glacial Ice Cascade -- Remove group 125120230 (this group is covered by 68415 Type3 FC Tears of the Rescued) -- Add group...

Dec 12, 2023
  39. Sancus liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Dec 12, 2023
  40. Sancus liked Spazu's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

[media] Here's your crudely made video. Lost my monk between spider and lich - you can see him lock up on the spider's death and do the...

Dec 12, 2023
  41. Sancus liked Derresh's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

[IMG] 2 of the characters in this parse are group geared FWIW Spazu can do it like 18seconds faster than that FWIW

Dec 12, 2023
  42. Sancus liked Cadira's post in the thread Rogue - Adjusted the Class AA, Anatomy.

They just adjusted it to be what it has always been, blue cons only. Before patch you could assass white cons.

Dec 12, 2023
  43. Sancus liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

All paladin type 3 LS augs are in the same lore group and cannot equip more than 1 total. It says correct lore groups on item inspection,...

Dec 12, 2023
  44. Sancus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Each mini spawns and is inactive but attackable for a period before activating/doing mechanics. With enough DPS, you could just kill each...

Dec 12, 2023
  45. Sancus liked Ozon's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

If some of you all spent as much time camping new LS weapons as you do whining about new LS weapons you would already have new LS weapons....

Dec 11, 2023
  46. Sancus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

1. People are duoing these missions. There are absolutely parts that don't work well, but the idea that group geared people won't be...

Dec 11, 2023
  47. Sancus liked Brontus's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Real world racial politics have no place in the lore of EverQuest. As someone mentioned previously, we play fantasy MMOs to escape the...

Dec 10, 2023
  48. Sancus replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Huh? There are nine designers listed in LS's credits. A portion (~9 months) of one of their years (Absor's) is dedicated to raid content....

Dec 9, 2023
  49. Sancus liked Axxius's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

You need to make an Alternate Persona of the class that can cast stun spells.

Dec 9, 2023
  50. Sancus liked Vumad's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I've done this mission several times and I think it needs some tuning. Yes we are like 122 with last expansion spells but we are raid...

Dec 9, 2023
  51. Sancus liked Svann2's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

Use / count with a space in there

Dec 8, 2023
  52. Sancus liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Laurion Song Picks.

I had no idea the "who" is optional in /who count

Dec 8, 2023
  53. Sancus liked Tuco's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

I'm guessing you know very little about the Erudite race. Educate yourself. https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Erudite These...

Dec 8, 2023
  54. Sancus liked Nniki's post in the thread bard chants (not aug related).

It's working as intended. It's just the same thing people seem to forget every level cap increase heh: higher ranks of chants have...

Dec 8, 2023
  55. Sancus liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Fixed LS Ultrarare loot overscaled.

The new ultrarare/chase loot in LS, Memoryforged Desolation, seems to have the foci of LS raid gear and not NoS raid gear like it should....

Dec 8, 2023
  56. Sancus liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Laurion's Song - Artwork is AMAZING!.

It is. It looks beautiful. Lots of character and little details. Outstanding work, art team!

Dec 8, 2023
  57. Sancus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

[IMG] It's really funny how little you even try to be correct. As of the last public statement, EQ is 66k subs. [IMG] Above is...

Dec 7, 2023
  58. Sancus liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

This set is nowhere to be found in game, no ground spawn, not dropped. killed hundreds of mobs in Timorous Falls and no luck. Help!

Dec 7, 2023
  59. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Sharing is the whole point of creating a persona and how are people running out of space for just 1 persona? I got 6 completely empty bags...

Dec 7, 2023
  60. Sancus liked Tuco's post in the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Thanks, monks, for being neglected so badly for a decade that my shadowknight and warrior can benefit from a massive increase to their...

Dec 7, 2023
  61. Sancus liked Fenthen's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Maybe he just wanted some alone time.

Dec 7, 2023
  62. Sancus liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Can we please get an unlike button or downvote option for posts. Maybe he is in charge of that area and put himself there ever think of...

Dec 7, 2023
  63. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  64. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Dec 4, 2023
  65. Sancus liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Magician Of many not procing CH.

GH dummies don't have a hate list so Of Many doesn't work on them

Dec 3, 2023
  66. Sancus liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 1, 2023
  67. Sancus liked Metanis's post in the thread Laurion's Song - status on missions?.

I once had a job where I was the chief designer, engineer, crew-lead, programmer, and tech support of Building Automation systems. I...

Nov 1, 2023
  68. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I could just decide what gets worked on.

Nov 1, 2023
  69. Sancus liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2023
  70. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

How are you so confused? It's a way to let you play a different class while keeping a lot of the time consuming stuff your character...

Oct 25, 2023
  71. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

44 pages? You all definitely need to find new personas.

Oct 25, 2023
  72. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Ya, super buffing every self burn Ability in the guild hall and bannering in would be pretty broken on many classes, funny, but pretty...

Oct 25, 2023
  73. Sancus liked Scornfire's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

CRC isn't dictating content planning on any level. But for what it's worth, most of those same raiders are completionists avidly...

Oct 24, 2023
  74. Sancus liked Yinla's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I'm pretty happy with the representetives the casters have and I'd most likely pick them to represent us on a player council. If the devs...

Oct 22, 2023
  75. Sancus liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Why are rogues trash?.

TLPs don't have class balance. Live doesn't have class balance. The only benefit of playing a rogue on TLP is that you have less gear...

Oct 21, 2023
  76. Sancus liked niente's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I can understand the suspicion of CRC and what they do, who they are, how they were picked, and what are they accomplishing. The new...

Oct 20, 2023
  77. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Nothing says they have to actually do anything with CRC feedback or suggestions.

Oct 20, 2023
  78. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

No one dictates anything to DBG except the people that own the company. And myself, of course. I secretly run everything.

Oct 20, 2023
  79. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

It's not a one-way street. People can and do bring up issues. Whatever goal you think your program will accomplish, the existing one...

Oct 20, 2023
  80. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

This doesn't mean anything. You are assuming players picked by other players would be superior to those picked by the devs which is not...

Oct 20, 2023
  81. Sancus liked kizant's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

The point of an NDA is so nobody can leak information about the game that hasn't otherwise been made public. It doesn't require everything...

Oct 20, 2023
  82. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

You're going to be real disappointed if you ever learn the truth.

Oct 19, 2023
  83. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Overall LS is +2 over NoS for the main team

Oct 19, 2023
  84. Sancus liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

The bosses at EG7 need to realize that they money they're assigning Daybreak is not sufficient to keep the game going. I'm not going to buy...

Oct 19, 2023
  85. Sancus liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 19, 2023
  86. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

It's common sense. Many devs have made raids over the years. As more experienced devs have left the company, they are replaced with...

Oct 19, 2023
  87. Sancus liked Skuz's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Once upon a time the dev team gathered & decided that only having 1 or 2 people design raids really was not good for the game. Then Absor...

Oct 19, 2023
  88. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

You need to get a better source. Absor carries this game on his back. Without him, the game would have died a long time ago.

Oct 19, 2023
  89. Sancus liked Cadira's post in the thread Druid in Laurions Song.

Druids are fairly bad at healing, especially if the tank isn't raid geared (kinda sounds like the kinda tanks you'll be hanging with...

Oct 17, 2023
  90. Sancus liked Randomized's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

You may need to reevaluate the reason people run multiple characters via multiple accounts. AP won't distract from that and may even...

Oct 17, 2023
  91. Sancus liked Zolav's post in the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

SOOO my initial response to myself after reading what Aristo posted about this was.. "sounds like smoke and mirriors" Guess I was...

Oct 14, 2023
  92. Sancus replied to the thread What do melee want as the end result?.

Melee weapons have a damage cap. You can read more about it here. While it does require a code change, they can just choose the cap. Hard...

Oct 14, 2023
  93. Sancus liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I looked at some logs from a recent NoS raid I attended to check actual numbers. Spell Damage caps at a bit over 5k, but I'm going to...

Oct 13, 2023
  94. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Spell Damage. The damage increase is incredibly negligible because it isn't modifiable.

Oct 12, 2023
  95. Sancus replied to the thread Test Update 10/10/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

SD for DDs does crit and is modified by SPA 461. It's still very small, but unmodifiable SD is a DoT-specific phenomenon (most modifiers...

Oct 12, 2023
  96. Sancus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

That's insulting to think it would last until Feb lol Wishing something was around 20 years ago shouldnt really effect your enjoyment...

Oct 12, 2023
  97. Sancus replied to the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Personally, because I enjoy raiding on other classes, and my main impediment to doing so (beyond time constraints) is the significant...

Oct 12, 2023
  98. Sancus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Let's not get caught in the weeds. We know it was Dzarn's brainchild, he was fired, now it's Klanderso's job to finish it. She has shown to...

Oct 12, 2023
  99. Sancus replied to the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

I've seen more excitement about the persona system from the people I play with than much EQ has done in a long time. Personally, I think if...

Oct 12, 2023
  100. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

None of the things you want instead are what Coders can really do

Oct 12, 2023
  101. Sancus liked Riou's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

They don't have 1 single person working in each department, they can do multiple things at once

Oct 12, 2023
  102. Sancus liked Randomized's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

People complaining about having to go back re-flag characters (alts or other guild members) has been a complaint since the dawn of time....

Oct 12, 2023
  103. Sancus replied to the thread eqlogparser missing nord's disdain?.

What version are you using? It's not missing the damage. If you have an extremely old version it will not parse counts of NoS spells.

Oct 11, 2023
  104. Sancus liked Forcallen's post in the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

Always mathing! I forgot that Restless Aug was going away, at least if they don't add replacement once achievements are added.

Oct 10, 2023
  105. Sancus replied to the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

This is definitely the right line of thinking; the cumulative scaling of DoTs (and DDs) remains higher than that of melee. That said, the...

Oct 10, 2023
  106. Sancus liked Tucoh's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Agreed. I'd love for it to be in release since it'd change which character I play as my main, but I'd much rather it be in a summer...

Oct 9, 2023
  107. Sancus replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

The two that come to mind for me are the Guild TS Depot (NoS, still not in game) and Advanced Loot (TDS, took about six months). TDS also...

Oct 9, 2023
  108. Sancus liked Svann2's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Sentiment? I think its more about not having to redo flagging and etc.

Oct 8, 2023
  109. Sancus liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 6, 2023
  110. Sancus liked Risiko's post in the thread Producer's Letter October 2023.

If alternate personas is in fact the FFXIV style multi-job system implemented in to EverQuest, I'm sold. The ability to play a single...

Oct 6, 2023
  111. Sancus liked ttobey's post in the thread Ji Ham announces EverQuest 3.

Are you guys going to argue about Unreal for the next 5 year?

Oct 3, 2023
  112. Sancus liked Tolzol's post in the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

No not at all, To the point of the original post, melee as a whole are bad due to terrible handling of class development. Let’s not make...

Oct 2, 2023
  113. Sancus liked Tolzol's post in the thread Why are berserkers so bad now?.

That’s interesting, i don’t remember ever getting help with the berserker guides.

Oct 2, 2023
  114. Sancus liked Beimeith's post in the thread Understanding Class Balance.

Raw AA counts have nothing to do with class balance. The vast, vast, vast majority of every classes' AA counts do not affect balance...

Sep 28, 2023
  115. Sancus liked Szilent's post in the thread Who are the Real EQ Veterans?.

Sure, but only noobs or fetishists played Bst before Underfoot

Sep 27, 2023