Sam Hyde's Recent Activity

1. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Tower mount stats are too weak!.

FYI you can't see the items that unlock each patch until you do the corresponding mission.

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:43 AM
  2. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Tower mount stats are too weak!.

"I chose to limit myself to using old gear by playing on TLP and now I am upset I cannot have modern gear" Wasn't the whole point...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:41 AM
  3. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I honestly never had a PBAE hit anywhere near 30 targets. So I thought they were already nerfed back when people were mass kiting...

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  4. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Imagine this. . . ..

Sweet Vermouth On The Rocks With a Twist

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  5. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

Still wondering what causes dev edits. Speak, Jet!

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Big oof if so. Those are perfectly good house decorations. Besides there's no excuse to not be max tribute right now, with how easy...

Apr 10, 2024
  7. Sam Hyde replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct / Character age/life credit.

Elitism: The post

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Sam Hyde replied to the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

Elitism: the post

Apr 7, 2024
  9. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Xegony is down.....

Locked. I think if they lock it's intentional.

Apr 4, 2024
  10. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Being able to open up all bags and see everything.

Looks like someone is slacking on hunter and collections. None of my guys have any bag under 40 slots. Only in the bank which has...

Apr 2, 2024
  11. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Legacy Bonus XP and Persona's.

It's right there in the wording

Mar 26, 2024
  12. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Found in the Present.

Did you remember to name it?

Mar 26, 2024
  13. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Mini PC for EQ?.

You can go cheaper than 275, and I would do Amazon and never ever Ebay which is obviously risky and slow. This info is nearly a...

Mar 25, 2024
  14. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

This is a hardware issue. I upgraded to a very powerful PC and everything loads like lightning.

Mar 22, 2024
  15. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

Oh, I see. So the problem is a slow PC and doing it wrong. I open the launcher, it immediately opens and scans files in under 1...

Mar 22, 2024
  16. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

Just curious- do people who "bypass the launcher" find it easier to log in by manually typing their account name and password? You...

Mar 21, 2024
  17. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

So to sum up this argument: "I used collections this year to skip the grind, therefore, no one had any complaints about the ToV exp...

Mar 19, 2024
  18. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

I didn't do the mission when it was released, I took over a year off and when I came back I was not AA'd or equipped to deal with Velious,...

Mar 19, 2024
  19. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

This I find odd because I leveled my boxes to 115 in the GMM mission. Boring as it was, I like the place. Anyway there are 45 kills? in...

Mar 19, 2024
  20. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Mage Invis.

Dude could be hitting Q (auto attack on) by mistake when trying to press W.

Mar 15, 2024
  21. Sam Hyde replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Technically in-game 5-line macros are automated attended gameplay. For the most part, you can't go afk fast enough for them to be...

Mar 14, 2024
  22. Sam Hyde replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Wait, don't they all practice on Beta and give feedback? So they literally dictate how the events will be tuned, and then know every strat...

Mar 14, 2024
  23. Sam Hyde replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Is MTX supposed to be "microtransactions"? Because last I checked, TX means "Transmit" and "Texas"

Mar 13, 2024
  24. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

The band predated the animated film by 8 years. It's extremely likely someone working on the film was a music enthusiast.

Mar 13, 2024
  25. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

One that caught me off guard was the achievement for killing 100 Dark Elves It was called "Dark Elf Antonican, please!" I took this to be a...

Mar 13, 2024
  26. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Favorite EQ Easter Egg(s).

Next topic: What's your favorite vacation destination? (You) Well it's not really a vacation but I really enjoy going to the bathroom...

Mar 13, 2024
  27. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

If it hasn't changed, it's trying to award the achievement to the first player to have zoned in at the start. My group had to get...

Mar 11, 2024
  28. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Request for PoK.

I'll be there with my crew, wearing our fully evolved necks

Mar 11, 2024
  29. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Does the neck drop anymore?.

Do you run the mission a lot? I got my 4 necks for my boxes, 2 for my RL friend who runs it with me, and have now seen 7 rots. I would...

Mar 11, 2024
  30. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Any Part of the 'crew' still in the game from the start?.

True, in tech and gaming there is no such thing as someone working in one place their whole life. What you have is: Top tier...

Mar 9, 2024
  31. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Windowed mode + 3rd person is the most versatile. There is no argument against it. I run 2 monitors plus a TV, so fullscreen would be...

Mar 8, 2024
  32. Sam Hyde replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

I got all 6 necks and had another 6 rot and got 0 extraplanars

Mar 7, 2024
  33. Sam Hyde replied to the thread extra planar potential shard?.

There is a new aug with the same icon

Mar 7, 2024
  34. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Bingo. It's the only reason why scaled down raids turned into missions would behave like raids.

Mar 7, 2024
  35. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission..

Quite simply, it's because the missions are scaled down versions of the raids. These mobs may not have the "take an entire army to...

Mar 7, 2024
  36. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Regarding Game Lockup/Stuttering.

:cool:

Mar 4, 2024
  37. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

They seriously should have added a more expensive Prestige option with luck. I mean, come on. It's clear they are going to keep adding...

Feb 27, 2024
  38. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

I've been wanting to say this. It has nothing to do with the conversation. But "I love my bandwidth" is easily the worst name I have ever...

Feb 27, 2024
  39. Sam Hyde replied to the thread New Battle Leap.

Fewer

Feb 21, 2024
  40. Sam Hyde replied to the thread QOL: Merc block buff.

This could result in mercs spamming a spell indefinitely

Feb 21, 2024
  41. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

I'm deaf so I can't listen to the music. Also, I'm blind so I can't get upset at your post.

Feb 21, 2024
  42. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Samsung 4k, and I actually play in 4k. It's incredible. You can open every bank and inventory bag and only take up 50% of the screen....

Feb 21, 2024
  43. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Try logging out

Feb 19, 2024
  44. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Guild Leader and FTP.

:rolleyes: 1) Anyone can donate to escrow on any property 2) As long as rent is paid, no one needs to log in regularly, nothing will...

Feb 19, 2024
  45. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Change payment source and delete old payment card.

Hello consumer, Please send a ticket into customer Service at https://help.daybreakgames.com They can assist you regarding this issue.

Feb 19, 2024
  46. Sam Hyde replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

Hold up, you farmed "10k ores and crystals"? Yeah that would require 24/7 automated play, buddy. The expansion has been out 7 weeks. So...

Jan 24, 2024
  47. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

4 in 5 minutes tonight. [IMG]

Jan 2, 2024
  48. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Vah Shir Heritage Crate Watchwolf?.

It's "for SALE". You keep saying "for sell". Over and over again in every thread.

Dec 31, 2023
  49. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Can you confirm my suspicions that this cannot be fixed without a manual download of the base game files? Because you'd have to run the...

Nov 29, 2023
  50. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

To anyone with this problem: The forums are going to be your only outlet. This issue is not fixable. Because to fix the launcher, you'd...

Nov 29, 2023
  51. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Thanks for describing why this issue is occurring and not being smarmy.

Nov 29, 2023
  52. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

What's also been explained a couple times is, if you lose your PW and your Email service closes down so you can't retrieve it, the...

Nov 29, 2023
  53. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

False. It's actually pretty solid. If you're just going to Youtube, the forums and playing EQ you have nothing to worry about. Malware...

Nov 29, 2023
  54. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Nope to both, unfortunately

Nov 29, 2023
  55. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

I can't explain how I wrote my PW down wrong. The email is gone and I cannot login to one account without the launcher. I don't even...

Nov 29, 2023
  56. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Make a shortcut for eqgame.exe and add: patchme in this box after the link: [IMG]

Nov 29, 2023
  57. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

The game runs with -patchme, yes. But I have a bit of a problem. I changed the PW to my box accounts a few years back and apparently...

Nov 29, 2023
  58. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Well I, at least, linked it here

Nov 29, 2023
  59. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Set body/brain to never sleep mode too

Nov 29, 2023
  60. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Looks like it happened at the same time today for everyone with Win 7, same error...

Nov 29, 2023
  61. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Fixed Launchpad broken. Cannot enter game today.

Is it crazy to notice that it happened right at the time they posted the update about DX11? I got the discord notification and then boom,...

Nov 29, 2023
  62. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Update: All is working on windows 11. It's a windows 7 problem caused by bad coding in whatever change was made to the launcher. Someone...

Nov 29, 2023
  63. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

KERNEL32.dll is a core windows component, not visual C Edit: further google search says you cannot update KERNEL32.dll in such a way as...

Nov 29, 2023
  64. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Yes Win 7 No test server No manual patch Google seems to say Windows 7 does not have the feature in KERNEL32 that the launcher is now...

Nov 29, 2023
  65. Sam Hyde replied to the thread Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs.

Also Win 7 (the best version!). I actually have a new PC with win 11 I already have EQ on, that I was about to move my drives over to...

Nov 29, 2023
  66. Sam Hyde posted a new thread.

Launcher broken suddenly on all 3 PCs

Suddenly, the launcher will not open, and the change was definitely not on my end. When I attempt to run the launcher I get the error: The...

Forum: Player Support

Nov 29, 2023