Sakuraba's Recent Activity

1. Sakuraba liked kain200's post in the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

Only problem with the gear on that vendor is that it is level gated in a strange way. You won't even see the items until you're like 5...

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Sakuraba liked Andarriel's post in the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

Nope all you need is your OP pet :)

Apr 9, 2024
  3. Sakuraba liked Kahna's post in the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

There are a pair of vendors in PoK, near the loyalty vendor, who sell the non-visible defiant pieces. You will be leveling too quickly for...

Apr 9, 2024
  4. Sakuraba replied to the thread Started a new Mage on Mischief....

Thanks, kind of figured that might be the case based on how things have gone so far. And the focus items were what I was thinking of...

Apr 9, 2024
  5. Sakuraba posted a new thread.

Started a new Mage on Mischief...

I said I wasn't going to consider it till the new servers were announced but I got curious so rolled a mage on Mischief. Are there any...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 9, 2024
  6. Sakuraba replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Still curious what would happen if we started at TSS. Maybe as a bonus "No Tutorial" so we all actually have to start in CR. It's...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Sakuraba replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

It was basically the only MMO at the time with any real traction where I lived and a friend's dad is unironically who exposed me to it....

Mar 20, 2024
  8. Sakuraba replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Seems a bit odd given past stances by the company, honestly. A lot of fundamental changes scream "New players need not apply", so...

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Sakuraba replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

100%. Waiting till Velious for knee high rangers is a crime.

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Sakuraba liked Chanaluss's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

Hammering this horse to death, but with all the BST/BER talk I want to talk about those with the most-ignored plight on TLPs: The short...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Sakuraba liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

No, that's your opinion. The TRUTH is that you don't know what the majority of players want...you only know what YOU want. Everquest...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Sakuraba replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Unsure if this had been pointed out in another response, but this was the extremely jarring thing for me. Everquest has functioned...

Mar 15, 2024
  13. Sakuraba liked JeffHanson's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Since the designers don't seem to understand this, here's an example of how this actually plays out in game. If a mission requires three...

Mar 15, 2024
  14. Sakuraba liked Atomos's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Someone asked about lowering the amount of party members required to request group content, this was some of Absor's responses (to various...

Mar 15, 2024
  15. Sakuraba replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Wouldn't mind it, tbh. Berserker is a DPS class I've always been a bit curious about, but my own attempts at leveling one on live have been...

Mar 15, 2024
  16. Sakuraba replied to the thread What to do now.

I've been saying the last part there in particular for a long, long time. And some players call me crazy for it. AAs are too vital...

Mar 9, 2024
  17. Sakuraba replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

The only time I bring it up is if I'm thinking of going back and want to see if anyone wants to start fresh with me. Because good god,...

Mar 9, 2024
  18. Sakuraba replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

True. The main reason I considered Free Trade was the ability to hand off items in groups if you can't use it, but that's not really...

Mar 4, 2024
  19. Sakuraba replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I think a good idea would be: For both servers, -Free Trade -Random Loot -10% EXP bonus for capped alts -Alts do not share Raid Lockouts...

Mar 3, 2024
  20. Sakuraba replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

That was my point. Literally said "That would only work in the absence of dupes or other issues". Dupes as well as how plat farming...

Mar 3, 2024
  21. Sakuraba replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Double the sub price, sure. But then remove Kronos and MTX, punish multiboxing, and raise standard ed. expansion prices to $60. Have...

Mar 2, 2024
  22. Sakuraba replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Krono is fine, the fact that it is used as a plat-alternative IS something to begrudge but there's no other method to make it work. I would...

Mar 2, 2024
  23. Sakuraba replied to the thread The TLP Question? New character vs New Economy?.

For me it's mostly because the group game ends up changing so much post-PoP I suppose. But then it kind of picks up again during TSS,...

Mar 2, 2024