Rylak's Recent Activity

1. Rylak liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  2. Rylak replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

The current system is fine. Its a race after all, so first to complete should always be the deciding metric. The tricks guilds take to...

Mar 11, 2024
  3. Rylak replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I think a big problem the game is facing right now is there continued proliferation of stats and potentially DBG losing some tracking on...

Mar 5, 2024
  4. Rylak liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Here's another good way to look at it: As of right now, all three LS tiers are tracking for faster completion than any tier in ToV, CoV,...

Mar 5, 2024
  5. Rylak replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Why is it so hard for people to create a credible post when asking about ideas for dev consideration? Next time, try following these 5...

Mar 5, 2024
  6. Rylak replied to the thread Sad.

Why would you be surprised. It has the same mechanics as the group mission, just more adds. As long as you have 4 people with a pulse...

Mar 4, 2024
  7. Rylak replied to the thread Resetting my EQCLIENT.INI file for today's patch!.

That's an extremely short-sighted take. This is a 25-year old game, spanning across 6 major OS upgrades (at least), multiple DirectX...

Feb 21, 2024
  8. Rylak replied to the thread planetside sold?.

I couldn't get past the first line. Still laughing... Can the irony get any better??

Feb 15, 2024
  9. Rylak replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Exactly. This just means that you need a minimum number of shaman casting it, now. And since shower is a shaman's best heal spell by...

Feb 13, 2024
  10. Rylak replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Ankexfen last night. Like you said, shower is typically ~80% of shaman's overall healing, but it looks like your parse isn't capturing a...

Feb 13, 2024
  11. Rylak replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The change to shaman splash is zero impact. A typical shaman parse is 20+ to 1 for overhealing. This just makes it 10+ to 1. The fact...

Feb 13, 2024
  12. Rylak replied to the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

As long as there any damage option for casters, they will take it due to lack of other options in the type 18/19 augment pool. So if...

Feb 6, 2024
  13. Rylak replied to the thread Random downtime?.

Did Raids unlock by mistake? :)

Dec 30, 2023
  14. Rylak replied to the thread [QoL Request] Decrease LS mission replay timer.

:)

Dec 15, 2023
  15. Rylak replied to the thread [QoL Request] Decrease LS mission replay timer.

Posts like these make me wonder if people actually understand what QOL is intended to mean? I wonder if you go in and ask your workplace...

Dec 15, 2023
  16. Rylak replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Tucoh summarizes it quite well here. I believe this use of Alternate Personas is and always has been the intent of the feature. By...

Nov 30, 2023
  17. Rylak replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

kill the illusions with the necro. save his burns until illusions and hit them. Cast Pyre of Va and FD. they die instantly or 1 tick max....

Nov 28, 2023
  18. Rylak replied to the thread Boxed Group for Missions.

If you drag the thugs down into the pit via the southern bridge, they get so fubared on where they are that they stay out of the mission...

Nov 28, 2023
  19. Rylak replied to the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

If the Devs were to ensure that T1 augs (the ones that everyone hates to camp) will drop in one of the missions, I bet you get far less...

Oct 20, 2023
  20. Rylak replied to the thread 30th expansion raids NEED to be harder.

The concept of generating harder raids is inevitably overwhelmed by the fact that unlimited access to them is allowed during beta. The two...

Oct 9, 2023