Roxxlyy's Recent Activity

1. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can't get past server select.

We haven't patched anything on our end, and I haven't seen this issue pop up on a larger scale at all. Like others have said, it's very...

Jul 13, 2018 at 9:47 AM
  2. Roxxlyy replied to the thread DEV plz we need rules.

The in-game rules are stated in the link the OP provided in their original post. If you believe that someone is breaking these rules,...

Jul 11, 2018 at 9:45 AM
  3. Roxxlyy liked Yruc's post in the thread PoP Question.

[IMG]

Jul 5, 2018
  4. Roxxlyy liked Prathun's post in the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

Many of us are logged into EQ all day, but it's not what you'd consider playing. :)

Jul 5, 2018
  5. Roxxlyy liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

I thought they just played EQ all day! :)

Jul 3, 2018
  6. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

Don't feel too bad; the EQ team is stuck at work too ;)

Jul 3, 2018
  7. Roxxlyy liked doah's post in the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

Quit

Jul 3, 2018
  8. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Major Lagg!!!.

I haven't seen any other reports of this, so it may be an issue with an ISP (or something else). What server are you playing on?

Jul 2, 2018
  9. Roxxlyy liked Sancus's post in the thread Independence Day EXP bonus?.

Noon.

Jun 29, 2018
  10. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Independence Day EXP bonus?.

XP Bonus (and more) TOMORROW! https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-bonus-promotion-week-july-2018

Jun 29, 2018
  11. Roxxlyy liked Shanarias's post in the thread Addition to the family :-).

What is her starting City? :)

Jun 29, 2018
  12. Roxxlyy liked S33k3r's post in the thread Addition to the family :-).

Grats :) p.s. what class ?

Jun 29, 2018
  13. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Crashing Right Now.

This was due to a hardware failure, and should be fully resolved now.

Jun 28, 2018
  14. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Rollbacks are screwing players in some instances...

Have you reached out to CS? Put in a ticket at help.daybreakgames.com with the items you lost due to the server crash and they'll get it...

Jun 28, 2018
  15. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Servers again.

There seems to have been a hardware failure that caused a number of servers to go down this morning, but this should now be resolved....

Jun 28, 2018
  16. Roxxlyy replied to the thread 4th of July Bonus Exp Weekend?.

Confirm coming soon(tm)

Jun 28, 2018
  17. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Sorry about that, folks - we are still looking into a solid fix for this issue. Worlds will be back up shortly unless otherwise noted.

Jun 25, 2018
  18. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Barbarian Heritage Crate.

It should be coming up very shortly!

Jun 21, 2018
  19. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Aborted?.

The original thread has been kept updated as the downtime has continued to change.

Jun 20, 2018
  20. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav Guilds.

If these types of discussions continue to spin up, I'm going to start issuing those inciting them with temporary suspensions from the...

Jun 20, 2018
  21. Roxxlyy liked Gidono's post in the thread please fix ZAM.

Hey folks, if you haven't read the above linked thread, I just wanted to give a heads up anyways. We're testing out a few more things today...

Jun 20, 2018
  22. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 20 @ 6:30 AM PT.

Servers will remain locked for an additional period as we continue to patch. There is currently no ETA, but we will continue to provide...

Jun 20, 2018
  23. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Aborted?.

This message was broadcasted unintentionally, but things proceeded with the server shutdown as originally stated. That aside, the...

Jun 20, 2018
  24. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 20 @ 6:30 AM PT.

This morning's downtime is running longer than expected, and will be extended by approximately 2 hours. Servers are now slated to unlock...

Jun 20, 2018
  25. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Aware and looking into it already.

Jun 19, 2018
  26. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 20 @ 6:30 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 6:30 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Forum: News and Announcements

Jun 19, 2018
  27. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Looks like we may have pinned down the issue. We're closely monitoring the situation!

Jun 18, 2018
  28. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

We're keeping things down for a spare moment to take a deeper look.

Jun 18, 2018
  29. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Status: 6/13/2018 16:29 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius.

I've been keeping a number of other threads updated - this was caused by a hardware failure in our EU data center. The Ops team worked...

Jun 14, 2018
  30. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

This is correct. My understanding is that the Ops team was working on get the piece of hardware that failed back up and running, and...

Jun 14, 2018
  31. Roxxlyy liked Siny's post in the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

For one hardware failure to affect multiple servers, I presume DB is referring to virtual servers. In that case they would concentrate on...

Jun 14, 2018
  32. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Question: When Ya'll Gonna Fix AB?.

We were able to successfully bring up some of the other EU servers that went down and are working to get AB back up now. Still no ETA, but...

Jun 14, 2018
  33. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

Progress has been made. We were able to successfully bring up some of the other EU servers that went down - working on getting AB back up...

Jun 14, 2018
  34. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Question: When Ya'll Gonna Fix AB?.

If you haven't yet heard, here was a hardware failure last night in our EU data center that caused these issues. I don't have an ETA to...

Jun 14, 2018
  35. Roxxlyy liked Hludwolf's post in the thread Xegony Down.

To add more info, we pushed out a fix yesterday and restarted the server at 1pm and it has not crashed yet. Due to the nature of the...

Jun 14, 2018
  36. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Question: When will the Nerfing End?.

Likely never - when new content or changes are made to the game, different things are buffed or nerfed to help maintain an overall balance....

Jun 14, 2018
  37. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Xegony was in fact hotfixed at some point yesterday. The issues with AB have to do with a hardware failure in one of our data centers....

Jun 14, 2018
  38. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

I don't have an ETA, but Ops has been working to get things repaired. This is still in progress, and I'll do my best to keep things updated.

Jun 14, 2018
  39. Roxxlyy liked Allayna's post in the thread Xegony Down.

[IMG]

Jun 12, 2018
  40. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

We've found a potential fix for the issue, and will be pushing it with next week's game update. If the situation escalates we may look into...

Jun 12, 2018
  41. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Gift expansion?.

There is currently no way to gift an directly expansion to another player, and unfortunately at this time we are not working on adding this...

Jun 12, 2018
  42. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Xegony crashed both last night and this morning, but we were able to bring it back up quickly both times. Unfortunate, but nothing too out...

Jun 12, 2018
  43. Roxxlyy liked Boze's post in the thread Phinigel - Ice Cream Issues.

This is my new favorite Phinny-related thread ever.

Jun 8, 2018
  44. Roxxlyy liked Machentoo's post in the thread Phinigel - Ice Cream Issues.

How have I played this game for 18 years and never knew ice cream is a thing...

Jun 8, 2018
  45. Roxxlyy replied to the thread New heritage crate?!.

Not sure that we've nailed down a date yet, but there will be one happening in the summer months. :p

Jun 7, 2018
  46. Roxxlyy replied to the thread The 540.

We read feedback we get from all sorts of players, casual and competitive, across all of our public channels and forums. We absolutely...

Jun 7, 2018
  47. Roxxlyy replied to the thread coirnav on life support? @devs pls save it.

Looks like we saved it! Our work here is done.

Jun 1, 2018
  48. Roxxlyy replied to the thread kunark launch time?.

This unlock is slated to happen on Wednesday, June 6th, 2 days ahead of schedule since the server went live on a Friday. I believe it...

Jun 1, 2018
  49. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Account to account transfer.

Unfortunately Yruc is correct and I still don't have an ETA. I tried to push this again recently, but we don't have a wealth of resources...

May 30, 2018
  50. Roxxlyy liked Finnster's post in the thread Let's have a conversation about the most pressing issue in the entire game.

why is there half-elves, but no half-gnomes?

May 29, 2018
  51. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Memorial Day XP bonus and such?.

The discount has been raised to 25% instead of 10% for members, so it's a bigger discount. I just verified this in-game, and it...

May 25, 2018
  52. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Agnarr - One Year Anniversary.

Feels just a bit ironic that there's a Phinny unlock happening today

May 23, 2018
  53. Roxxlyy liked Arrk's post in the thread Agnarr - One Year Anniversary.

Today marks the Wednesday that Agnarr launched one year ago today. Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 will go down as a day in infamy... [IMG]

May 23, 2018
  54. Roxxlyy liked RandomStrategy's post in the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus Exp?.

I like to imagine it's a hamster choosing what the events are by way of eating tiny burritos labeled with the events. Or,...

May 23, 2018
  55. Roxxlyy liked Prathun's post in the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus Exp?.

Roxxlyy! You have to put the spoiler warning at least a screen's height above the spoiler so someone doesn't accidentally see it. :p...

May 23, 2018
  56. Roxxlyy replied to the thread @Ngreth - Daylight Savings Fix?.

Yup, it should be 2 PM today for Phinny's unlock.

May 23, 2018
  57. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Memorial Day Weekend Bonus Exp?.

Spoilers: yes. And some other things. :p

May 23, 2018
  58. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ALL-access but only FTP access.

We're experiencing issues across the servers for all of our games and are working to fix them now.

May 22, 2018
  59. Roxxlyy replied to the thread AB login issue.

Login and game issues have been occurring throughout the morning across all of our titles. The team is aware and working to stabilize...

May 22, 2018
  60. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Drinal = down.

We know why this is happening and have a temporary fix in place that should keep it from crashing until we are able to fully resolve the...

May 21, 2018
  61. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Iksar Heritage Crates - not velious Iksar models.

Most likely with the next couple of months, so not too long from now! I won't reveal the race yet though. ;)

May 21, 2018
  62. Roxxlyy liked NiNiK's post in the thread Chaotic Vortex in BoT broken.

*sets off an array of Happy Panda fireworks, plunks down a staggeringly large platter of gnome-shaped cookies, and bounces away joyfully on...

May 21, 2018
  63. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Chaotic Vortex in BoT broken.

This has been hotfixed.

May 18, 2018
  64. Roxxlyy liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed internally ?.

To have a hotfix happen requires a concerted effort of several people across multiple departments at the company. I cannot accurately...

May 18, 2018
  65. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Log in max number of players.

Yup, this happens when we have a large volume of players logging in across any number of our titles. It will typically resolve itself after...

May 18, 2018
  66. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Chaotic Vortex in BoT broken.

The devs are aware of this and it has already been fixed internally.

May 18, 2018
  67. Roxxlyy replied to the thread 2 in a row - DeadLocked servers.

For the record, this didn't actually have to do with today's patch. Something went down on the back-end of things, which was unrelated!...

May 16, 2018
  68. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Login Server Down.

This should be back up now!

May 16, 2018
  69. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Tunare - Chat channels down 6:59 EST.

Yup, the team has identified the problem and is working on a fix now.

May 16, 2018
  70. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Why is scheduled downtime not announced on the game's launcher?.

The downtime is up on the launcher - the "News & Announcements" forum is tied directly to it, so as soon as the thread is posted it should...

May 16, 2018
  71. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, May 16 @ 6:30 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:30 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

May 15, 2018
  72. Roxxlyy replied to the thread End True Box on Phinigel.

The server was announced as a Truebox server, and has been ever since. We have no plans to retroactively change this ruleset!

May 15, 2018
  73. Roxxlyy liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread LDoN upgrade please.

Yes, the reason is because level 65 was the max level attainable in the game at the time of that expansion. LDoN's do not scale...

May 15, 2018
  74. Roxxlyy liked Yruc's post in the thread Coirnav is what again?.

This is Coirnav [IMG]

May 15, 2018
  75. Roxxlyy replied to the thread [Agnarr] Rathe Council bugged in Instances.

We'll be getting this fixed by the next game update!

May 9, 2018
  76. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Transfer from Lockjaw to Ragefire.

Yup, players should be able to transfer characters from Lockjaw to Ragefire (but not vice versa). Server transfers should be working, it's...

May 8, 2018
  77. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Where's the Merch?!.

I wish we had more merchandise options! I know we had a few people looking into it before, but I think it was pushed aside and it's...

May 7, 2018
  78. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bags Please!.

I believe you should be able to purchase the bag on Coirnav if you picked one up before the server was opened. Have you tried this?

May 7, 2018
  79. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Whens next tlp?.

Agnarr won't be going anywhere anytime soon, and neither will Coirnav. We certainly don't have any plans to open up another TLP Server in...

May 7, 2018
  80. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Race change/Account to Account transfers.

Yup, race change scrolls will be fixed on Coirnav after the next patch. As far as account transfers, I unfortunately still don't have an...

May 7, 2018
  81. Roxxlyy liked High Voltage's post in the thread hmmm.

All these irl-object's designs were inspired by Everquest? Interesting idea.

May 4, 2018
  82. Roxxlyy liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread hmmm.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [img] [IMG] [IMG]

May 4, 2018
  83. Roxxlyy liked Gherig's post in the thread Is there a general information site available so I don't have to bother you folks all the time?.

http://www.eqtraders.com/ is the goto site for tradeskills. Almar has some good general tradeskill info but EQTraders database of info...

May 2, 2018
  84. Roxxlyy liked Metanis's post in the thread Is there a general information site available so I don't have to bother you folks all the time?.

I didn't see anyone mention EQResource.Com which is my default reference for anything happening in the last few years of Everquest!

May 2, 2018
  85. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Is there a general information site available so I don't have to bother you folks all the time?.

Never be sorry for having questions or trying to learn more about this incredibly complex game, it's got quite the learning curve. AA's...

May 1, 2018
  86. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Should just Merge all live non-ruleset server's..

Nope! We don't have plans to merge any servers together at this time (and will announce ahead of time should that change in the...

Apr 27, 2018
  87. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Regarding Daybreak’s Ownership

Dear Daybreak Community, There has been some confusion concerning Daybreak’s ownership and rumors about the state of the company that...

Apr 26, 2018
  88. Roxxlyy liked Servers_are_Down's post in the thread Agnarr down?.

Hurray

Apr 25, 2018
  89. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Agnarr down?.

The team is working on getting things back up and running now.

Apr 25, 2018
  90. Roxxlyy liked xxGriff's post in the thread you might play EQ if....

my phone rings, it's my brother. me:"whats up?" My Brother" went to Walmart for some stuff but, now I have to go back later." Me: "why, u...

Apr 24, 2018
  91. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Where is the pvp.

We don't have any plans to spin up a new PvP server!

Apr 23, 2018
  92. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Is there any way to turn off the bonus 25% XP?.

I appreciate you being okay with the downtime, but it was definitely a lot longer than we intended, and we weren't happy about it...

Apr 20, 2018
  93. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Give us 2 days of 50% extra EXP or 4 days of 25% extra EXP.

It was coming, just had to get down the dates and amounts first ;)

Apr 20, 2018
  94. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Receive 25% Bonus Experience Now Through April 22!

Sometimes things just don't go as planned - on Wednesday, our live server patch was met with a number of issues that led to a lengthy...

Apr 20, 2018
  95. Roxxlyy liked Tevraii's post in the thread Give us 2 days of 50% extra EXP or 4 days of 25% extra EXP.

I don't need xp, no, give us something else. Puppies? Yes, puppies.

Apr 20, 2018
  96. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Give us 2 days of 50% extra EXP or 4 days of 25% extra EXP.

Okay! News on this soon.

Apr 20, 2018
  97. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Why are idols and pots gone on Agnarr?.

You shouldn't need to petition, as we'll be able to pull the list of users who were affected by this.

Apr 19, 2018
  98. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Missing Characters after patch.

I know it's not the most comforting thought, but CS always answers tickets in the order that they're received - after yesterday, I imagine...

Apr 19, 2018
  99. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Missing Characters after patch.

I've seen a couple of reports of this, but nothing overwhelming - feel free to submit a ticket to CS, as they should be able to help you...

Apr 19, 2018
  100. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Why are idols and pots gone on Agnarr?.

I don't have an ETA for when they missing items are going to be restored, unfortunately, as it's going to be a pretty involved process to...

Apr 19, 2018
  101. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Character Transfer broken? (/servertransfer not working).

This is an issue that popped up yesterday, and the team is looking into getting a fix for it. Feel free to submit a ticket with CS though,...

Apr 19, 2018
  102. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Lost Extruded Black Pearl.

Copying over my response from another thread: The charm was taken from those who skipped steps within the mission to get the reward. This...

Apr 19, 2018
  103. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Extruded Black Pearl removed.

The charm was taken from those who skipped steps within the mission to get the reward. This was considered an exploit, as it allowed...

Apr 19, 2018
  104. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Idols removed? What else?.

This was an error that we're already intending on correcting:...

Apr 18, 2018
  105. Roxxlyy liked Oakenblade's post in the thread This is UNACCEPTABLE.

So I'm patiently waiting for the servers to come back up, but I suddenly get a hankerin for some tacos. I live in AZ so it's pretty hot...

Apr 18, 2018
  106. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 18 @ 2:00 AM PT.

Thanks for the reports - it looks like some of the servers have crashed. The team is investigating to get things back up and running!

Apr 18, 2018
  107. Roxxlyy liked Brewall Rainsinger's post in the thread Do you know how big EverQuest is?.

Yesterday, as I logged in to play, people in general were chatting about what the largest zone. Commonlands, West Karana, the new Frontier...

Apr 18, 2018
  108. Roxxlyy replied to the thread FV DOWN & 300 other broken things.

We are aware, and are looking into all 300 of the broken things now.

Apr 18, 2018
  109. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Why are idols and pots gone on Agnarr?.

As I think we're all aware, this was not intentional for Agnarr. We'll be collecting data on those who accidentally had their items wiped...

Apr 18, 2018
  110. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Banned?.

Yup, if you're still getting a ban notice, this issue is probably related to being on Linux, Mac, or using a VPN. The blocks are not...

Apr 18, 2018
  111. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Why are idols and pots gone on Agnarr?.

Er, making sure the team knows now.

Apr 18, 2018
  112. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 18 @ 2:00 AM PT.

EverQuest servers should now be up and running! Thank you for your patience.

Apr 18, 2018
  113. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Thanks DB EQ team!.

Hey thanks! It's crazy that these devs come in so early in the morning (can you even call it the morning) and are HAPPY about it....

Apr 18, 2018
  114. Roxxlyy liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Thanks DB EQ team!.

So, it is a big patch back-end wise today, so the team came in at 2AM this morning to make the upgrades for us and keep The Best Game Ever...

Apr 18, 2018
  115. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

Should be coming up shortly around 2 PM.

Apr 18, 2018
  116. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 18 @ 2:00 AM PT.

Today's downtime will be taking longer than expected. We do not currently have an ETA to share at this time, but this thread will continue...

Apr 18, 2018
  117. Roxxlyy liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

As usual very impressed how you till take a moment to give an update or respond to an issue. Roxxlyy Roxxors! :)

Apr 18, 2018
  118. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

It was awesome for everyone except the team members that had to come in at 2 AM. I do not envy them :eek: As far as I know,...

Apr 18, 2018
  119. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Last day off for 2 weeks....

Always hopefully, but the downtime today is lengthier than usual so that we can make some important back-end changes - it's definitely not...

Apr 18, 2018
  120. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Banned?.

Patch day! You should definitely be receiving a maintenance message, but I wouldn't worry too much since servers are down right now. If...

Apr 18, 2018
  121. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Incorrect platinum reimbursement.

As Prathun stated earlier, this has been corrected and the processes have been fixed so that this will not happen again in the future....

Apr 17, 2018
  122. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 18 @ 2:00 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 2:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Apr 17, 2018
  123. Roxxlyy liked Gnomereaper's post in the thread Thank you for upgrading tradeskills.

Ring of Scale tradeskills have reinvigorated the market, driven needs, and wants to see activity in the economy in multiple functions....

Apr 13, 2018
  124. Roxxlyy replied to the thread PoP Era on Coirnav.

PoP will be around for 12 weeks. Once Coirnav reaches the GoD, expansions that do not include a level cap will last 8 weeks in between...

Apr 13, 2018
  125. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Test ..can we get an update? :).

Yup, the team is looking into getting it back up after the crash. Unfortunately, there's no ETA to give at that time but that thread should...

Apr 11, 2018
  126. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Is it true that a PvP TLP is coming out?.

Nope! We have no current plans for this.

Apr 10, 2018
  127. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What is the purpose of a Truebox server?.

This has not changed at all; Coirnav follows the exact same "True Box" portion of its ruleset as Phinny. I'll be locking this...

Apr 10, 2018
  128. Roxxlyy liked Talonthalis's post in the thread What broke with account to account transfers? been waiting months.

Thanks for the update! We do appreciate your hard work!

Apr 10, 2018
  129. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What broke with account to account transfers? been waiting months.

As far as I'm aware, a system to automate these transfers is being worked on. This is no insignificant amount of work, and unfortunately I...

Apr 10, 2018
  130. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav - Golden Idols.

Locking the thread because the back and forth is starting to get a bit toxic but: Distillate potions and Golden Idols will be removed...

Apr 10, 2018
  131. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav - Golden Idols.

Existing and recipes is correct. They'll be fully removed.

Apr 9, 2018
  132. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav - Golden Idols.

We will be removing both the Distillate Potions and Golden Idols across Corinav - this should happen during the next patch.

Apr 9, 2018
  133. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What is the purpose of a Truebox server?.

From the Coirnav Progression Server FAQ:

Apr 6, 2018
  134. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Coirnav was launched at this XP rate.

Apr 5, 2018
  135. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Will Coirnav get the Kunark XP bump like Phinny?.

Coirnav uses the adjusted Phinny XP rate, so the "bump" is already included. As far as I know, there aren't current plans for an additional...

Apr 5, 2018
  136. Roxxlyy liked Death Strudel's post in the thread What is the purpose of a Truebox server?.

<sigh> Between your edits and clarifications, you have found defensible ground. But you can just be really blunt: "Boxing" as...

Apr 5, 2018
  137. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What is the purpose of a Truebox server?.

I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here; what I said was correct. From the Coirnav Progression Server FAQ:

Apr 5, 2018
  138. Roxxlyy replied to the thread So Much for That....

Well, the one-account-per-pc line is specifically part of the official ruleset for a true box server. Feel free keep sending in...

Apr 5, 2018
  139. Roxxlyy liked Niskin's post in the thread So Much for That....

I was just about to quibble with this until I noticed the underlined part was added in an edit. Quibble canceled, nice catch.

Apr 5, 2018
  140. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What is the purpose of a Truebox server?.

True box servers are meant to encourage players to group up with friends (and/or make new friends!) instead of just plowing through the...

Apr 5, 2018
  141. Roxxlyy replied to the thread So Much for That....

If you capture proof of players boxing on Coirnav, please send it to CS over at help.daybreakgames.com. Boxing using one PC is a bannable...

Apr 5, 2018
  142. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Distillate of Spirituality.

Distillate Potions and Golden Idols will be removed from Coirnav as intended.

Apr 4, 2018
  143. Roxxlyy liked Daedly's post in the thread Everquest's "Most Interesting Man".

What kind of things would he be able to do? I am at work, so I will check back on my next break hoping to laugh.

Apr 4, 2018
  144. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Why do these forums suck so much.

Unfortunately the forum host does not allow us to employ such functionalities, though I agree those would be pretty cool features.

Mar 30, 2018
  145. Roxxlyy replied to the thread DBG is basically holding $90 of mine hostage.

Put in a ticket with customer support (help.daybreakgames.com) and they'll be able to get this taken care of no problem.

Mar 30, 2018
  146. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Friday 31st of march?!?.

XP bonus lasts through the end of March, so through Saturday the 31st!

Mar 30, 2018
  147. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Acceptable AFK Playing?.

Nope, this could get your account suspended or banned!

Mar 28, 2018
  148. Roxxlyy liked EnchFWO's post in the thread HA what levels?.

Dude, where's my LDON?! starring Prathun.

Mar 21, 2018
  149. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Critique of Coirnav TLP.

Please be careful with your claims, as this statement is 100% not true. No one outside of Daybreak development was able to access the...

Mar 20, 2018
  150. Roxxlyy replied to the thread A More Accurate Account of Coirnav.

The thing about video games, especially MMOs, is that every single player is going to have a different experience when they log in for a...

Mar 19, 2018
  151. Roxxlyy liked niente's post in the thread Quick & Fun Questions for Devs!.

I like them I love cats. I just want to hug every cat No Most of us weren't here at the time, which is both a blessing and a...

Mar 19, 2018
  152. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Ragefire\Lockjaw Omens Release Date.

The poll for OoW will start on April 16th for both Ragefire and Lockjaw. This means the soonest that the expansion could unlock would be...

Mar 19, 2018
  153. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Quick & Fun Questions for Devs!.

Not technically a dev but I will answer anyways because *spoiler alert* this is my favorite race. The space kitties are my...

Mar 19, 2018
  154. Roxxlyy replied to the thread True Box.

Playing multiple characters across separate computers is fine, but playing them from the same computer is not. If you see players doing...

Mar 19, 2018
  155. Roxxlyy liked AlmarsGuides's post in the thread Anniversary Loading Screen.

Obligatory: [media]

Mar 16, 2018
  156. Roxxlyy liked fireworks's post in the thread Anniversary Loading Screen.

The new loading screen for the anniversary looks really nice. That's all. Thanks.

Mar 16, 2018
  157. Roxxlyy replied to the thread consume a Krono before the end of March - didn't work..

Usually it requires camping to desktop and logging back in to /claim the item, but if it's still not showing up you may need to submit a...

Mar 16, 2018
  158. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What happened to the potion belt ?.

The potion belt was removed, and a new hotbar was added, to provide an answer to where it "went."

Mar 16, 2018
  159. Roxxlyy replied to the thread <Relentless Insomnia> A Coirnav TLP Raiding Guild.

Nuked a substantial amount of posts - the forums are no place to blacklist other players for any reason. Please keep this thread away from...

Mar 16, 2018
  160. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, March 14 @ 6:30 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 at 6:30 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Mar 13, 2018
  161. Roxxlyy liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread EverQuest's 20th Anniversary Fan Faire.

Maybe should think about Fan gathering at other cons till it gets so big that they spit off to make a new EQ1 con. Some day I will go....

Mar 13, 2018
  162. Roxxlyy liked Dexar's post in the thread EverQuest's 20th Anniversary Fan Faire.

I've been to many of these in the past including the last one we had several years ago. (2014?) Anyway, I think it would be great to have...

Mar 13, 2018
  163. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Patch tomorrow?.

Patching tomorrow at 6:30 am PT, approximately 5 hour downtime. Official announcement will go out soon.

Mar 13, 2018
  164. Roxxlyy replied to the thread WTB Evict Option for Guild Neighborhoods.

Locked because all recent posts have been "bumps" which are non-constructive and in violation of the forum rules.

Mar 13, 2018
  165. Roxxlyy replied to the thread 19th Anniversary events start when?.

On the 16th, with the actual anniversary! An article will be coming out before then with some details :)

Mar 12, 2018
  166. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can't log in.

Just posted this in another thread as well, but the Ops team is working on resolving lingering login issues now.

Mar 12, 2018
  167. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Log in Issues?.

Ops is currently working on getting some of the lingering log-in issues fixed.

Mar 12, 2018
  168. Roxxlyy liked Ltldogg's post in the thread Message to Casuals..

Phinny, Coirnav and all other servers are for anyone who wants to play on them, causal, hardcore raider and everyone in between. Its...

Mar 12, 2018
  169. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Launch day plans.

New Anniversary content will run from the 16th to mid-May, and legacy content will run from mid-April to mid-May.

Mar 12, 2018
  170. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Launch day plans.

Livestream next Friday so we can play Coirnav with everyone! Plus giveaways! We'll have details about the new 19th Anniversary game...

Mar 9, 2018
  171. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Launch day plans.

Coirnav should be launching around 11 AM PT! We'll roll out some announcements about this tomorrow that will be on the launch pad. :)

Mar 8, 2018
  172. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Click from Bag.

Fixed that as we corrected the FAQ this morning!

Mar 8, 2018
  173. Roxxlyy liked potatoface's post in the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

Thanks for the clarification!

Mar 8, 2018
  174. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

It will be launching earlier in the day than usual! We're shooting for 11 AM PT.

Mar 8, 2018
  175. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

This was wrong and updated just now! The bullet from the longer FAQ have just read "hotbar revamps" without the exception. Clicking...

Mar 8, 2018
  176. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server - Coming March 16, 2018!.

In case you missed it, the Coirnav Server FAQ can be found on the here on the TLP Forums.

Mar 7, 2018
  177. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav Progression Server FAQ - Coming March 16, 2018!.

Q: Which versions of raid bosses will be on Coirnav? The revised versions of raid bosses from Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phinigel (the ones...

Mar 7, 2018
  178. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Coirnav Progression Server FAQ - Coming March 16, 2018!

Our next Progression Server, Coirnav, is becoming available to players on Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11 AM PT. If this is the first time...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 7, 2018
  179. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Agnarr Down.

Was a regular crash, things should be running fine now and the team has been hard at work investigating recent logs.

Mar 7, 2018
  180. Roxxlyy liked Tachyon's post in the thread No froggies in Coirnav.

I start as a Gnome in Classic then complete my larval metamorphosis come LoY.

Mar 6, 2018
  181. Roxxlyy liked HappyPanda's post in the thread TLP Backpacks.

Yes, you can buy it now and claim it next week on Coirnav. You can't go wrong buying it now, and if they happen to release a new bag...

Mar 6, 2018
  182. Roxxlyy replied to the thread TLP Backpacks.

You will be able to use the backpack on Coirnav

Mar 6, 2018
  183. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Account recovery.

The way to directly contact support actually is to open up a ticket (you can do so at help.daybreakgames.com). You can inquire about your...

Mar 5, 2018
  184. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Agnarr server question.

Agnarr will lock at the Planes of Power expansion, so there's no reason for you to pick up the newest expansion if you're only going to be...

Mar 5, 2018
  185. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Thank You Devs.

Nice job! Glad to hear you pulled through and were able to benefit from those tweaks.

Mar 5, 2018
  186. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Here's what you should expect on EXP rates on the new server.

To reiterate just in case people are unsure, XP on Coirnav will match that of Phinny AFTER the rate was increased, so it will be slightly...

Mar 2, 2018
  187. Roxxlyy liked Prathun's post in the thread I see Coirnav on the server select.....

[IMG]

Mar 2, 2018
  188. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Back after 15 years!!!!.

Welcome back to Norrath! You'll definitely find that things have changed quite a bit in the last 15 years, but once you get back into the...

Mar 2, 2018
  189. Roxxlyy liked TeeEHLpee's post in the thread DEV: Will Coirnav be a Phinny 2.0 cookiecutter?.

Pretty disappointing.. now debating if I will roll on this server. Nothing like slower exp and fighting ground spawn clicks with such...

Feb 28, 2018
  190. Roxxlyy replied to the thread DEV: Will Coirnav be a Phinny 2.0 cookiecutter?.

Trust me when I say the feedback surrounding this server has definitely been read and received. Even if comments aren't always being...

Feb 28, 2018
  191. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Is anyone fixing the login issue?.

Login servers were restarted around an hour ago - you should no longer be seeing issues with this.

Feb 28, 2018
  192. Roxxlyy replied to the thread DEV: Will Coirnav be a Phinny 2.0 cookiecutter?.

The server is essentially going to be very, very close to the set-up of Phinigel. All of the current details on the server are listed in...

Feb 28, 2018
  193. Roxxlyy replied to the thread @DBG: Login server is down!.

This should be fixed, restarted it some 30 minutes ago!

Feb 28, 2018
  194. Roxxlyy replied to the thread I got a new survey in email today from DBG.

The email surveys get sent out to a random sample of players towards the end of every month. I don't quite know the sample size off...

Feb 26, 2018