Roxxlyy's Recent Activity

1. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Login Servers.

There have been an uptick in the number of login server crashes over the last couple of days - the Ops team is great at resolving them...

Nov 20, 2018 at 10:24 AM
  2. Roxxlyy replied to the thread @DBG Bonus EXP PLZ WED-SUN! We Promise to play nice! Poor lil Bst lords =( Just want to raid!.

[Not that we were planning on it, but...] Giving exp over Thanksgiving is a "darned if you do, darned if you don't" situation - half the...

Nov 20, 2018 at 10:23 AM
  3. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Beta Testing.

EQ expansion beta access has been available only with pre-order for the last few years.

Nov 20, 2018 at 10:20 AM
  4. Roxxlyy replied to the thread On Agnarr - Will be be able to put Gates of Discord up to a vote? (DEVS PLEASE VIEW).

Someone quoted me above but short answer, no - Agnarr was always intended to be PoP-locked and will remain as such.

Nov 19, 2018 at 10:47 AM
  5. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Oh BOY!! Decreased Lockout Timers!!!.

It might not be everyone's favorite, but there's another round of bonuses coming up after this one.

Nov 16, 2018 at 2:52 PM
  6. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Tunare Down..

The server came back up in about 10 minutes - this was due to some debugging that the code team was doing on a back-end fix. A worthwhile...

Nov 16, 2018 at 2:49 PM
  7. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Update on Fall Fun.

Well, there is one more bonus in store!

Nov 15, 2018 at 3:07 PM
  8. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Update on Fall Fun.

This bonus will be 50% shorter instance lockout timers - the site will be updated to reflect that shortly.

Nov 15, 2018 at 11:30 AM
  9. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Chat Services Downtime: November 15 @ 6 AM PT

Chat services may be unavailable tomorrow morning (Thursday, November 15, 2018) from 6:00 AM PT until approximately 6:30 AM PT as we...

Forum: News and Announcements

Nov 14, 2018 at 2:09 PM
  10. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Please Fix Server Status on Home Page.

Our back-end tool was giving us a handful of issues over the past week, most of which were resolved yesterday. Things seem to be up to date...

Nov 14, 2018 at 10:30 AM
  11. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Transfer.

No plans on having free transfers both ways - that would definitely be too much and conflict with the rulesets tied to other servers.

Nov 14, 2018 at 10:27 AM
  12. Roxxlyy replied to the thread (858) 239-0500.

Phone support was discontinued years ago - I assume that the number is still up to provide information to those who still think that it's...

Nov 13, 2018
  13. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Big Crash?.

Team is still investigating and working towards a solution.

Nov 7, 2018
  14. Roxxlyy replied to the thread They even know servers are down? no updates?.

Team is still investigating and working towards a solution.

Nov 7, 2018
  15. Roxxlyy replied to the thread [ALERT] Server Downtime: Tuesday, November 6.

All services should be back up and running - we are in the clear. Enjoy Norrath!

Nov 6, 2018
  16. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

[ALERT] Server Downtime: Tuesday, November 6

As we work to resolve the connection issues impacting our titles, all game servers for EverQuest will be coming offline. There is no ETA at...

Nov 6, 2018
  17. Roxxlyy replied to the thread EQ Extra Life Charity Stream: Friday, November 2 @ 10 AM PT.

Huge thanks to everyone who came out to support today! The EverQuest community helped raise $510 during the stream this morning, which will...

Nov 2, 2018
  18. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

EQ Extra Life Charity Stream: Friday, November 2 @ 10 AM PT

Join the EverQuest team for a fun-filled Facebook Live stream tomorrow at 10 AM PT as they adventure through Norrath to raise funds for...

Nov 1, 2018
  19. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Beta Forums.

It's almost like if you perform actions that get you banned from the forums, you'll be banned from the forums!

Oct 30, 2018
  20. Roxxlyy liked CrazyLarth's post in the thread Beta Forums.

To get to the The Burning Lands Beta Instructions/FAQs you need to BUY the The Burning Lands then Log out and then log back in to see...

Oct 30, 2018
  21. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Cant log in with my account.

I'd recommend putting a ticket in with CS over at help.daybreakgames.com - they should be able to help you out.

Oct 26, 2018
  22. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Any word on TBL pre-order?.

Ta-da! https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-the-burning-lands-expansion-livestream-2018 News of news.

Oct 25, 2018
  23. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Beta starts on 30th!.

My title won't appear properly on the back-end, despite it being correct on the homepage. I'm never lucky with technology. Updated your...

Oct 25, 2018
  24. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Any word on TBL pre-order?.

Stay tuned! News will be here soon.

Oct 24, 2018
  25. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Servers up but still cannot log in.

There may be a bit of a delay when logging in, which will be normal. The timeouts are not - thanks for the reports.

Oct 24, 2018
  26. Roxxlyy replied to the thread login.

As a heads up, there may be a bit of a delay before you're able to log in - this is expected. Thank you all for the replies already!

Oct 24, 2018
  27. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 24 @ 6:00 AM PT.

Servers are unlocking now, and the team will be monitoring stability closely to ensure that things are up and running properly. Please let...

Oct 24, 2018
  28. Roxxlyy replied to the thread login.

Servers are coming back up - please let us know if you continue to experience login issues. We'll be monitoring stability closely for a...

Oct 24, 2018
  29. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Locked Servers.

Servers are coming back up now - please let us know if you continue to experience login issues. As I mentioned previously, we'll be...

Oct 24, 2018
  30. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Locked Servers.

The servers were locked so that we could fix today's issues; generally, even if login servers come back up, if we've let players know...

Oct 24, 2018
  31. Roxxlyy replied to the thread login.

We're moving to get things back up and running shortly, but we'll have to make sure the stability is there before we give a full all-clear.

Oct 24, 2018
  32. Roxxlyy liked Graves's post in the thread login.

Reds are PVPers and thus fair game.

Oct 24, 2018
  33. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Now can't access the login server..

We haven't brought things back up quite yet - we'll let players know when things get back up and running.

Oct 24, 2018
  34. Roxxlyy replied to the thread login.

We've taken servers offline so that we can resolve the login issues. I don't have an ETA to share at this time, but we'll let you know when...

Oct 24, 2018
  35. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Still can't get that login server figured out huh.....

We've taken servers offline temporarily so that we can resolve the login issues. We'll let you know when things are ready to go.

Oct 24, 2018
  36. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 24 @ 6:00 AM PT.

EverQuest servers are currently offline as we work to resolve this morning's login issues. We'll let you know when things get back up and...

Oct 24, 2018
  37. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 24 @ 6:00 AM PT.

We are aware of the login issues that some players may be experiencing, and the team is working to resolve things now. Thank you for your...

Oct 24, 2018
  38. Roxxlyy replied to the thread login.

Some players are experiencing login issues - the team is looking into this now.

Oct 24, 2018
  39. Roxxlyy liked Risiko's post in the thread Change keying for 3 month servers.

She's also a master Sims gamer ... Nothing funnier than watching her spend countless hours picking out an outfit for her Sims tunes :p

Oct 19, 2018
  40. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Agnarr's Future.

There are no plans to unlock any more expansions on Agnarr! It was advertised and announced as being PoP-era locked because, well, it is. :)

Oct 18, 2018
  41. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Agnarr Server Bounce: Tuesday, October 16

The Agnarr server will be coming offline for a very brief period of time today (within the next hour or so) for a server bounce. A...

Oct 16, 2018
  42. Roxxlyy replied to the thread [POSTPONED] Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 17 @ 6:00 AM PT.

The Wednesday, October 17th downtime has been postponed due to changes being made on the tech/operations side of things. We do not yet have...

Oct 15, 2018
  43. Roxxlyy liked Just_Another_SK's post in the thread Test is down.

Bored so I deciphered Klanderso's Sig 01001001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100010 01110010 01100101...

Oct 15, 2018
  44. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Test is down.

Test server has been bouncing up and down since yesterday - operations is still looking for a stable solution to this problem. Sorry for...

Oct 15, 2018
  45. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

[POSTPONED] Server Downtime: Wednesday, October 17 @ 6:00 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to...

Oct 15, 2018
  46. Roxxlyy liked Duddles's post in the thread I found a mouse in my house (read).

HE IS FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god thank you guys, THANK YOU!!!!

Oct 15, 2018
  47. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Where are the Frogs at ?!?.

They hop too fast, so we can never get them to stand still enough to take clear pictures.

Oct 12, 2018
  48. Roxxlyy liked Jumbur's post in the thread Where are the Frogs at ?!?.

Frogloks are so talented, that when the adventures need their pictures taken for the box-art, they make the froglok paint it...:p

Oct 12, 2018
  49. Roxxlyy replied to the thread What is the proper way to report 24/7 bot groups?.

In-game /petition or sending in a ticket to help.daybreakgames.com! Be sure to provide as much information as possible, as it helps our...

Oct 11, 2018
  50. Roxxlyy replied to the thread sad to say.

The issues are rough, and we're just as frustrated as all of you are whenever they pop up. This game is old, technology has changed, and...

Oct 11, 2018
  51. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bertox is down.

Also, I didn't realize one of these threads was from 2017 before I merged them. Oops. :confused:

Oct 11, 2018
  52. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bertox is down.

The Operations team is investigating now

Oct 11, 2018
  53. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ITS WORKING!.

You may be able to get in game, but we're still not in the clear quite yet. The team is still working on getting things back to normal.

Oct 9, 2018
  54. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can't log in - Servers "up".

Unfortunately I do not yet have an update to provide, but I wanted to assure you all that the team is still working to resolve today's...

Oct 9, 2018
  55. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Got rolled back to Saturday.

We don't have an "all clear" for servers yet, but should this continue to be an issue when we do, please reach out to the CS team at...

Oct 9, 2018
  56. Roxxlyy replied to the thread End of EverQuest??.

There's nothing to panic about; something went wonky with a firmware update today that's giving the login servers some unwieldy issues. The...

Oct 9, 2018
  57. Roxxlyy replied to the thread So after all this time, now you decide to restart the entire system?.

The team has been working to resolve these issues all day. The server restarts were the next step in this process, and it was stated in the...

Oct 9, 2018
  58. Roxxlyy replied to the thread restart??.

As stated in the original post, servers were restarted with no guarantees that players would be able to get in game afterwards. We are...

Oct 9, 2018
  59. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Strange... can log in now, but log in screen shows servers down... online shows they are up.

We have not yet resolved the issue. We will provide an update when all servers are ready to go.

Oct 9, 2018
  60. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Maintenance: Tuesday, October 9 @ 6:00 AM PT.

In working to resolve the continued login issues, ALL EQ servers are going to be restarted, which means that ALL players currently online...

Oct 9, 2018
  61. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Update on server downtime?.

This was not a regular patch, but a backend maintenance that caused some unexpected server issues. Operations is working to resolve these...

Oct 9, 2018
  62. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can't log in - Servers "up".

This was not a regular patch, but a backend maintenance that caused some unexpected server issues. The team is currently working to...

Oct 9, 2018
  63. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Maintenance: Tuesday, October 9 @ 6:00 AM PT.

We are currently investigating issues with login attempts timing out - thank you for your continued patience as we work through this!

Oct 9, 2018
  64. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Maintenance: Tuesday, October 9 @ 6:00 AM PT.

Servers are now unlocked and ready for play! Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you in Norrath.

Oct 9, 2018
  65. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Maintenance: Tuesday, October 9 @ 6:00 AM PT

***UPDATED October 9 at 9:20AM PT: Due to an issue, unfortunately this maintenance is taking longer than expected. We'll keep you posted as...

Oct 8, 2018
  66. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Ring of Scale now 50% off.

The Ring of Scale sale will end when pre-orders for The Burning Lands begin. We haven't announced a date for that yet, but when we do it...

Oct 3, 2018
  67. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Servers Locked?.

There was a hardware failure this morning, but the team has resolved the issue for now and is looking into ways to prevent crashes even if...

Oct 3, 2018
  68. Roxxlyy replied to the thread DoN Trial of Perseverance exploit.

Please report exploits using the /bug command!

Oct 2, 2018
  69. Roxxlyy liked Herf's post in the thread Ring of Scale now 50% off.

I had a ring of scale, but strong vinegar and a scrub brush removed it.

Sep 27, 2018
  70. Roxxlyy replied to the thread marketplace.

This was purely a visual bug, but should be resolved now as a hotfix went out earlier today.

Sep 21, 2018
  71. Roxxlyy replied to the thread station cash claim not working.

It actually is working, the bugs are mostly visual and additionally you may not be able to spend the DBC right away. Regardless, it's being...

Sep 21, 2018
  72. Roxxlyy liked Frogmancer's post in the thread Should we be worried?.

Listen, you...

Sep 21, 2018
  73. Roxxlyy liked Denial_Sinfae's post in the thread Should we be worried?.

Lol. "I've been impatiently reminding these guys to tell me about something over and over for months". "But you be patient,...

Sep 21, 2018
  74. Roxxlyy liked Frogmancer's post in the thread Should we be worried?.

I suspect it's coming, either today or tomorrow. I've been pinging the @EverQuest Twitter account about it pretty persistently...

Sep 21, 2018
  75. Roxxlyy liked Lonestar's post in the thread Should we be worried?.

Where is the oracle communications lady today? This is the day , just not the hour! My refresh button is wearing out.

Sep 20, 2018
  76. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can't transfer krono.

The team is aware of this and is working on a fix now!

Sep 19, 2018
  77. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, September 19 @ 4:00 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 4:00 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to...

Sep 18, 2018
  78. Roxxlyy replied to the thread CT crash.

The server crashed, and is locked to players while the Ops team is bringing it back up. It looks like this crash is related to the other...

Sep 18, 2018
  79. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Should we be worried?.

(The timeframe should be estimated based off of last year, not taken as exact!)

Sep 18, 2018
  80. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Should we be worried?.

We technically confirmed an expansion during this year's anniversary... We haven't announced anything yet beyond that, but if you're...

Sep 17, 2018
  81. Roxxlyy replied to the thread FV & RoS.

Though we haven't announced any details yet, the next expansion will be launching at the end of the year. A purchase of the most recently...

Sep 17, 2018
  82. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Luclin crash.

There were a number of brief server crashes this weekend - we have a potential fix for these issues going out with the patch on Wednesday,...

Sep 17, 2018
  83. Roxxlyy liked Adonhiram's post in the thread Coirnav down ?.

Everything seems to work fine again, other guildies on Ragefire also report issue is gone. Thank you ! I hope the Coirnav server is fine...

Sep 17, 2018
  84. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Unknown error.

Looks like you couldn't log in last night when they were restarting processes - the login issue should be resolved as of about 10 PM PT...

Sep 14, 2018
  85. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav down ?.

This should be resolved as of about 10 PM PT last night. Please let me know if you continue to see issues!

Sep 14, 2018
  86. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav down ?.

This seems to be an issue across different servers, affecting logins and zoning. It has been reported to the team and I'll provide an...

Sep 13, 2018
  87. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Unknown error.

I've reported this to the team, and hope I'll be able to provide an update soon!

Sep 13, 2018
  88. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Too many people trying to login?.

Just a heads up, this was caused by some backend upgrades and may occur again briefly at 3PM PT (about 3 hours from now).

Sep 12, 2018
  89. Roxxlyy liked Captain Video's post in the thread Soon-Shiong’s NantWorks Invests in Daybreak Game Company.

As opposed to wandering around your neighborhood slaughtering trash mobs.

Sep 12, 2018
  90. Roxxlyy liked Jyve's post in the thread Soon-Shiong’s NantWorks Invests in Daybreak Game Company.

Being a bard is going to burn some calories.

Sep 12, 2018
  91. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bristlebane Down?.

It should be back up now!

Sep 11, 2018
  92. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bristlebane Down?.

The server has gone down, and the team is working on getting things back up and running right now.

Sep 11, 2018
  93. Roxxlyy replied to the thread EQ Crash?.

The team is working on getting the world back up and running now.

Sep 11, 2018
  94. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

The Ops team is working on getting Xegony back up right now.

Sep 10, 2018
  95. Roxxlyy replied to the thread EQ Mobile???.

Unfortunately, we have no additional information to share about the potential EverQuest mobile game at this time - all current information...

Sep 7, 2018
  96. Roxxlyy liked Old_Pepper's post in the thread Just having fun!.

I have gotten friends to join EQ when I returned recently. This game is really fun when you have RL friends to group with. We have a...

Aug 27, 2018
  97. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnavprogress.com | Velious Tracking.

Fixed that for you in the original post! :)

Aug 21, 2018
  98. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Account to Account Swaps.

We still don't have a solution for this, and it's still on our list of things to do. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for it, but I will...

Aug 8, 2018
  99. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Isn't it about time for a producer statement?.

There will likely be a note from Lauren/Mooncast coming out in the next few weeks or so - I can't speak to what it will include (and I...

Aug 7, 2018
  100. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bristleboom..

The server should be back up and available now.

Aug 6, 2018
  101. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Bristleboom..

The team is looking into this right now!

Aug 6, 2018
  102. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Is EQ soon to be gone?.

We're not going anywhere - we have a new expansion coming out at the end of the year and our 20th anniversary to celebrate next year!

Aug 6, 2018
  103. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Too many disconnects.

Can confirm that there's been nothing out of the ordinary happening on our end. Like Metanis mentioned, it's likely a problem with your...

Aug 2, 2018
  104. Roxxlyy replied to the thread XEGONY DOWN.

The team is currently working to get Xegony back up and running!

Aug 1, 2018
  105. Roxxlyy replied to the thread OMG! A real, live advertisement!!!.

Yup, we're running some advertisement campaigns for both EQ and EQ2 right now!

Jul 30, 2018
  106. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

Like I previously mentioned, we cannot give direct programs or a comprehensive list as things can always change when dealing with third...

Jul 27, 2018
  107. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Servers down for Murkglider pet.

Yes. This is a limited-time reward that is supposed to available for all of our members, and was not available on several (members-only)...

Jul 27, 2018
  108. Roxxlyy replied to the thread I'm out, later Coirnav.

LOL! I would do the same for any player concerned that they were being wrongfully impersonated; I normally won't speak to moderation...

Jul 26, 2018
  109. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Error - A timeout occurred.

It should be resolved now. From my understanding, the login server was not completely down but it took some time to get back up to full...

Jul 26, 2018
  110. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Will TLPs get the Murkglider petamorph?.

The reward grant was unintentionally tied to having a specific expansion unlocked on a server. We are working to resolve this!

Jul 25, 2018
  111. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Error - A timeout occurred.

It resolved briefly, but has popped back up again. The team is investigating.

Jul 25, 2018
  112. Roxxlyy replied to the thread "We Appreciate Our Members!".

The reward was unintentionally tied to a certain expansion being unlocked on the server, and we're working on getting this fixed for our...

Jul 25, 2018
  113. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Error Time out - Still.

We are aware of the problems with login - platform is investigating the issue now. Thanks for the reports!

Jul 25, 2018
  114. Roxxlyy replied to the thread I'm out, later Coirnav.

Just want to step in to confirm this post was not made by Tepin (or the "actual" Trenaur), and has been taken care of.

Jul 25, 2018
  115. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can we get an honest answer on when account transfers will be working?.

Unfortunately I still don't have any date or ETA to give, and that's as honest as I can be. It's on the list of things that need to be...

Jul 25, 2018
  116. Roxxlyy liked Yara_AB's post in the thread Your Capcha program sucks hind side..

Unfortunately Daybreak doesn't have any say about how recaptcha works. It is the per se industry standard that uses machine learning and...

Jul 24, 2018
  117. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

This is exactly our reasoning for putting together a list of acceptable behaviors as opposed to a list of acceptable programs. :)

Jul 20, 2018
  118. Roxxlyy liked Vegaroth Obscura's post in the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

Thank you very much for giving us some information on your response. I appreciate it as I imagine many others do. I think it might...

Jul 20, 2018
  119. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

As a quick update, we're currently working on pulling together a list of acceptable behaviors that are allowed to be performed by third...

Jul 20, 2018
  120. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs.

I'll start a conversation with CS and dev and look into pulling something together to help illustrate a list of what is generally...

Jul 19, 2018
  121. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Regarding Third Party Cheat Programs

As stated within the EverQuest Rules of Conduct, you may not modify your EverQuest gameplay by using any banned/cheat programs in game....

Jul 18, 2018
  122. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Eta on Vox.

No ETA, but we're aware and investigating. We've gotten the world back up and are running checks to see what the potential problem is!

Jul 18, 2018
  123. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Support help desk.

CS tickets are typically answered in the order they are received, which means wait times can vary.

Jul 18, 2018
  124. Roxxlyy liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Okay Now this is a serious issue and it needs to stop..

Yes, shadowknight's inflict pain wherever they go... but this doesn't mean they shouldn't have to endure some as well.

Jul 18, 2018
  125. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, July 18 @ 6:30 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 6:30 AM PT* for an update. This downtime is expected to...

Jul 16, 2018
  126. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Can't get past server select.

We haven't patched anything on our end, and I haven't seen this issue pop up on a larger scale at all. Like others have said, it's very...

Jul 13, 2018
  127. Roxxlyy replied to the thread DEV plz we need rules.

The in-game rules are stated in the link the OP provided in their original post. If you believe that someone is breaking these rules,...

Jul 11, 2018
  128. Roxxlyy liked Yruc's post in the thread PoP Question.

[IMG]

Jul 5, 2018
  129. Roxxlyy liked Prathun's post in the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

Many of us are logged into EQ all day, but it's not what you'd consider playing. :)

Jul 5, 2018
  130. Roxxlyy liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

I thought they just played EQ all day! :)

Jul 3, 2018
  131. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

Don't feel too bad; the EQ team is stuck at work too ;)

Jul 3, 2018
  132. Roxxlyy liked doah's post in the thread Stuck at work on 76% experience holiday >.<.

Quit

Jul 3, 2018
  133. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Major Lagg!!!.

I haven't seen any other reports of this, so it may be an issue with an ISP (or something else). What server are you playing on?

Jul 2, 2018
  134. Roxxlyy liked Sancus's post in the thread Independence Day EXP bonus?.

Noon.

Jun 29, 2018
  135. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Independence Day EXP bonus?.

XP Bonus (and more) TOMORROW! https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-bonus-promotion-week-july-2018

Jun 29, 2018
  136. Roxxlyy liked Shanarias's post in the thread Addition to the family :-).

What is her starting City? :)

Jun 29, 2018
  137. Roxxlyy liked S33k3r's post in the thread Addition to the family :-).

Grats :) p.s. what class ?

Jun 29, 2018
  138. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Crashing Right Now.

This was due to a hardware failure, and should be fully resolved now.

Jun 28, 2018
  139. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Rollbacks are screwing players in some instances...

Have you reached out to CS? Put in a ticket at help.daybreakgames.com with the items you lost due to the server crash and they'll get it...

Jun 28, 2018
  140. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Servers again.

There seems to have been a hardware failure that caused a number of servers to go down this morning, but this should now be resolved....

Jun 28, 2018
  141. Roxxlyy replied to the thread 4th of July Bonus Exp Weekend?.

Confirm coming soon(tm)

Jun 28, 2018
  142. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Sorry about that, folks - we are still looking into a solid fix for this issue. Worlds will be back up shortly unless otherwise noted.

Jun 25, 2018
  143. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Barbarian Heritage Crate.

It should be coming up very shortly!

Jun 21, 2018
  144. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Aborted?.

The original thread has been kept updated as the downtime has continued to change.

Jun 20, 2018
  145. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Coirnav Guilds.

If these types of discussions continue to spin up, I'm going to start issuing those inciting them with temporary suspensions from the...

Jun 20, 2018
  146. Roxxlyy liked Gidono's post in the thread please fix ZAM.

Hey folks, if you haven't read the above linked thread, I just wanted to give a heads up anyways. We're testing out a few more things today...

Jun 20, 2018
  147. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 20 @ 6:30 AM PT.

Servers will remain locked for an additional period as we continue to patch. There is currently no ETA, but we will continue to provide...

Jun 20, 2018
  148. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Aborted?.

This message was broadcasted unintentionally, but things proceeded with the server shutdown as originally stated. That aside, the...

Jun 20, 2018
  149. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 20 @ 6:30 AM PT.

This morning's downtime is running longer than expected, and will be extended by approximately 2 hours. Servers are now slated to unlock...

Jun 20, 2018
  150. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Aware and looking into it already.

Jun 19, 2018
  151. Roxxlyy posted a new thread.

Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 20 @ 6:30 AM PT

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 6:30 AM PT* for an update. Downtime is expected to last...

Jun 19, 2018
  152. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Looks like we may have pinned down the issue. We're closely monitoring the situation!

Jun 18, 2018
  153. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

We're keeping things down for a spare moment to take a deeper look.

Jun 18, 2018
  154. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Status: 6/13/2018 16:29 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius.

I've been keeping a number of other threads updated - this was caused by a hardware failure in our EU data center. The Ops team worked...

Jun 14, 2018
  155. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

This is correct. My understanding is that the Ops team was working on get the piece of hardware that failed back up and running, and...

Jun 14, 2018
  156. Roxxlyy liked Siny's post in the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

For one hardware failure to affect multiple servers, I presume DB is referring to virtual servers. In that case they would concentrate on...

Jun 14, 2018
  157. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Question: When Ya'll Gonna Fix AB?.

We were able to successfully bring up some of the other EU servers that went down and are working to get AB back up now. Still no ETA, but...

Jun 14, 2018
  158. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

Progress has been made. We were able to successfully bring up some of the other EU servers that went down - working on getting AB back up...

Jun 14, 2018
  159. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Question: When Ya'll Gonna Fix AB?.

If you haven't yet heard, here was a hardware failure last night in our EU data center that caused these issues. I don't have an ETA to...

Jun 14, 2018
  160. Roxxlyy liked Hludwolf's post in the thread Xegony Down.

To add more info, we pushed out a fix yesterday and restarted the server at 1pm and it has not crashed yet. Due to the nature of the...

Jun 14, 2018
  161. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Question: When will the Nerfing End?.

Likely never - when new content or changes are made to the game, different things are buffed or nerfed to help maintain an overall balance....

Jun 14, 2018
  162. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Xegony was in fact hotfixed at some point yesterday. The issues with AB have to do with a hardware failure in one of our data centers....

Jun 14, 2018
  163. Roxxlyy replied to the thread ETA on AB Server Status Update?.

I don't have an ETA, but Ops has been working to get things repaired. This is still in progress, and I'll do my best to keep things updated.

Jun 14, 2018
  164. Roxxlyy liked Allayna's post in the thread Xegony Down.

[IMG]

Jun 12, 2018
  165. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

We've found a potential fix for the issue, and will be pushing it with next week's game update. If the situation escalates we may look into...

Jun 12, 2018
  166. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Gift expansion?.

There is currently no way to gift an directly expansion to another player, and unfortunately at this time we are not working on adding this...

Jun 12, 2018
  167. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Xegony Down.

Xegony crashed both last night and this morning, but we were able to bring it back up quickly both times. Unfortunate, but nothing too out...

Jun 12, 2018
  168. Roxxlyy liked Boze's post in the thread Phinigel - Ice Cream Issues.

This is my new favorite Phinny-related thread ever.

Jun 8, 2018
  169. Roxxlyy liked Machentoo's post in the thread Phinigel - Ice Cream Issues.

How have I played this game for 18 years and never knew ice cream is a thing...

Jun 8, 2018
  170. Roxxlyy replied to the thread New heritage crate?!.

Not sure that we've nailed down a date yet, but there will be one happening in the summer months. :p

Jun 7, 2018
  171. Roxxlyy replied to the thread The 540.

We read feedback we get from all sorts of players, casual and competitive, across all of our public channels and forums. We absolutely...

Jun 7, 2018
  172. Roxxlyy replied to the thread coirnav on life support? @devs pls save it.

Looks like we saved it! Our work here is done.

Jun 1, 2018
  173. Roxxlyy replied to the thread kunark launch time?.

This unlock is slated to happen on Wednesday, June 6th, 2 days ahead of schedule since the server went live on a Friday. I believe it...

Jun 1, 2018
  174. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Account to account transfer.

Unfortunately Yruc is correct and I still don't have an ETA. I tried to push this again recently, but we don't have a wealth of resources...

May 30, 2018
  175. Roxxlyy liked Finnster's post in the thread Let's have a conversation about the most pressing issue in the entire game.

why is there half-elves, but no half-gnomes?

May 29, 2018
  176. Roxxlyy replied to the thread Memorial Day XP bonus and such?.

The discount has been raised to 25% instead of 10% for members, so it's a bigger discount. I just verified this in-game, and it...

May 25, 2018