Roxxanna's Recent Activity

1. Roxxanna replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

But I’m still paying for it……5 accounts to be exact. At least I was until now, I’m cancelling all 5 and just playing free using my 6th...

Mar 23, 2024
  2. Roxxanna replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Candy crush is mildly entertaining Overseer is like that first paycheck you ever got, seeing the taxes for the first time, and realizing...

Mar 15, 2024
  3. Roxxanna replied to the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ignore 110+ ignore the new expansions Everything past 110 is a tasteless, stale, dry cracker. And the cracker hates you.

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Roxxanna liked Mesc's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Then there is no encouragement for me to pay to play. Ever.

Mar 14, 2024
  5. Roxxanna replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Gribbles………so many Gribbles. I loved that era. Friday night community raids followed by daily 3 and the Gribbles. I ran so many...

Mar 14, 2024
  6. Roxxanna replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

May come to that, but I can still try contacting my old guild leader, but I’m terrified of doing that.

Mar 14, 2024
  7. Roxxanna liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 14, 2024
  8. Roxxanna replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Ours went from 40-50 online weeknights to 1-2 including me. ‘We used to be the new/returning guild on Rathe, now I don’t even see any...

Mar 13, 2024
  9. Roxxanna liked Buds's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I hate missions. I started playing EQ in 1999 and there were no missions. It was WAY more fun then. You got exp from killing mobs! I'm...

Mar 13, 2024
  10. Roxxanna liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I am very close to it. Instead of quiting I just dont play much at all. A win for them I guess. And I am a guy who would still have...

Mar 12, 2024
  11. Roxxanna replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Just came back…….again…….and I’m so far behind I don’t know what to do, and this place is a ghost land. If it’s about more money, then...

Mar 12, 2024