Roxas MM's Recent Activity

1. Roxas MM liked Smokezz's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Your friends are not an indication of everyone. People tend to be friends with people that think alike. People really need to stop...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  2. Roxas MM liked Smokezz's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

A small group of people is not "the player base".

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  3. Roxas MM liked CatsPaws's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

The dev's have repeated numerous times in the past when this has been brought up that LDON were a hot mess and there is no way to replicate...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:56 AM
  4. Roxas MM liked fransisco's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

ugh, ldon was so mindnumbing. Doing the same missions over and over and over and over and over. However I do understand wanting a route...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:55 AM
  5. Roxas MM liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Honestly if you are having issues leveling from 100 too 120 then maybe you should quit. The exp is ridiculously easy to get the first time...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  6. Roxas MM liked Hekaton's post in the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

yes threats will give you the expansion you desire

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  7. Roxas MM replied to the thread favorite race.

100 meter sprint

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:49 AM
  8. Roxas MM replied to the thread Imagine this. . . ..

bah, i thought he was gonna say world peace....

Apr 13, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  9. Roxas MM liked FYAD's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

AI isn't magic

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Roxas MM liked Vecsus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Kunark start is one of the big selling points for me. Not because I plan to roll Iksar - but because it will spread out what is clearly...

Apr 7, 2024
  11. Roxas MM liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 7, 2024
  12. Roxas MM replied to the thread AA line that would be helpful for Beastlords..

we dont have that many self only buffs to put in the unity aa. A unity line or two for pet buffs would be ok though, but /shrug. usually...

Apr 7, 2024
  13. Roxas MM liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Soulbanshee's EverQuest Settings Parser.

The recommendations of 60 or 59 or 32 stem from having target rates that match display refresh rates. LCD typically refresh at 60Hz for...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Roxas MM liked fransisco's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Here is another way to look at it. You may remember the original endless and punishing grind fest of actual original eq (nothing like the...

Apr 5, 2024
  15. Roxas MM liked Cicelee's post in the thread Persona wishlist.

All of these are amazing ideas that have never been shared before. Thank you for all of these amazing and brand new ideas on how to make...

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Roxas MM liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread a simple yet weird request for a dev.

[IMG]

Apr 2, 2024
  17. Roxas MM replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

my FS is more or less done with our mains ( except the neck which we do the missions for about each day to get 4% on them ) so we made a...

Apr 2, 2024
  18. Roxas MM liked Flatchy's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Better Call Saul!

Mar 23, 2024
  19. Roxas MM liked fransisco's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

So how many accounts has the OP had banned over the years I wonder

Mar 23, 2024
  20. Roxas MM replied to the thread 2024 TLP <Rampage> (EU GUILD).

have fun guys

Mar 23, 2024
  21. Roxas MM liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

And people bought all sort of things from other players with real money right from the launch of the game. Krono had nothing to do with...

Mar 22, 2024
  22. Roxas MM liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Because none of that ever happened before krono got added to the game.

Mar 22, 2024
  23. Roxas MM liked fransisco's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Bless you my summer child - if thats what you think "selling power is", you live in a very gentle world

Mar 22, 2024
  24. Roxas MM replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

lots.

Mar 22, 2024
  25. Roxas MM replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

back to the original question, 5 years is not too long. My wife and were part of the phinigel from start ( ok we bumped into the server in...

Feb 29, 2024
  26. Roxas MM liked Conq's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You lead some raids Uberkong. I'd bet kronos that those raids will be unbeatable. Conq

Feb 29, 2024
  27. Roxas MM replied to the thread Monk vs Zerk.

and yet, me as a beastlord eat monks for breakfast dps wise, and can still do a lot more things as well.

Feb 29, 2024
  28. Roxas MM replied to the thread Puller group role.

when i am puller my job is to grab as many mobs as i can find and try to kill my group. i usually fail though :)

Feb 28, 2024
  29. Roxas MM liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Puller group role.

Mercenaries generally don't follow a player with the puller role. So a cleric won't heal an out of range puller monk and get agro, for...

Feb 28, 2024
  30. Roxas MM liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Ummm. No. You would likely just kill the game faster. Was that a serious suggestion or just trolling? I can't speak for everyone but I...

Feb 28, 2024
  31. Roxas MM liked Flatchy's post in the thread Guild with level 75 cap?.

Didnt you just quit in another Thread?

Feb 21, 2024
  32. Roxas MM liked Cadira's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I agree with most of the post, y'all know I'm a crusader for improving druid healing. .....but a druid spamming 'vida is, at a minimum,...

Feb 21, 2024
  33. Roxas MM liked Szilent's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I'm really insulting players that think the output of /who explains their being benched for a mercenary.

Feb 21, 2024
  34. Roxas MM liked Szilent's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

sheer nonsense. If someone prefers a merc's company to a druid's, or thinks rng/bst are better for healing, that speaks *only* to the...

Feb 21, 2024
  35. Roxas MM liked GnomeGnomeGnome's post in the thread Full screen.

thank you so much, i knew it was something simple like that.

Feb 17, 2024
  36. Roxas MM liked Dre.'s post in the thread Full screen.

alt enter

Feb 17, 2024
  37. Roxas MM liked Rijacki's post in the thread Guild Hall Combat Dummies-please remove DMG cap.

Wouldn't it be better to add newer, higher level dummies? When was the last one added, at what level? Do they have the same protections as...

Feb 17, 2024
  38. Roxas MM replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

you dont need 10. luck works in increments of 10. so if with all your new gear on you have 256 luck, you only need 4, the rest is fluff.

Feb 17, 2024
  39. Roxas MM replied to the thread What does you guild use for loot distribution?.

we just rush the chest and loot whatever we can.

Feb 17, 2024
  40. Roxas MM replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

like i would give a mage my foc paragon

Jan 26, 2024
  41. Roxas MM liked Yinla's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Also hide 0 heals by default also please.

Jan 25, 2024
  42. Roxas MM liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Unless you are parsing, you do not want to see 53 other raider's damage over time spells spamming your chat window. The same is true of...

Jan 25, 2024
  43. Roxas MM replied to the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

i like ice skating /shrug

Jan 22, 2024
  44. Roxas MM liked jeskola's post in the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

This weird, condescending, and at times insulting post is sure to win over Darkpaw staff.

Jan 22, 2024
  45. Roxas MM liked FranktheBank's post in the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

Outside is bad. Sun causes cancer.

Jan 22, 2024
  46. Roxas MM liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

If overrun by bots and PVP focused is a wild success to you then sure it's a wild success. PVP isn't going to fit the EQ mold....

Jan 22, 2024
  47. Roxas MM liked Cicelee's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

You type a lot of words of criticism, but never seem to present any solutions. My wife is the same way- she complains about what I make...

Jan 9, 2024
  48. Roxas MM liked Marton's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

It's fine. It's Tier 1 and it's fine. Sad would be if only Realm of Insanity, SR, RA beats those raids and the rest was just wasting...

Jan 9, 2024
  49. Roxas MM liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Why didn't you post any of your concerns that raids are too easy on the beta boards?

Jan 9, 2024
  50. Roxas MM liked Razorfall's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I don't remember you posting in Beta about raids being too easy.

Jan 9, 2024
  51. Roxas MM liked Zarkdon's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

It surprises me that easy raids bother you, since you constantly cry about needing events everyone can do. Would you have been happy if the...

Jan 9, 2024
  52. Roxas MM liked Valcron's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

Side note here- if it weren't for @kizant's constant needling at the problems Wizards had I really don't think these changes would have...

Jan 9, 2024
  53. Roxas MM liked Allayna's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

[IMG]

Jan 8, 2024
  54. Roxas MM liked Zarkdon's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Or they could do absolutely anything else.

Jan 8, 2024
  55. Roxas MM liked KushallaFV's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I agree. I think you should be the one to lead the boycott against DPG, until EQ is fixed to an acceptable standard. Be the leader, we...

Jan 8, 2024
  56. Roxas MM liked Maedhros's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

It always amuses me when somebody waxes nostalgic about how hard raids used to be. Avatar of war was the hardest raid in the game once. It...

Jan 8, 2024
  57. Roxas MM liked Nightops's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

You make it sound sooo dramatic with "all the raids".

Jan 8, 2024
  58. Roxas MM liked Yinla's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

This years anniversary looks to be a year long, so I'm hoping any missions added will last at least a year. I may regret that comment in...

Jan 3, 2024
  59. Roxas MM liked FYAD's post in the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

If you really want to increase your DPS, Learn2Play your class better. I've seen tons of people trying min-max hstats only to be lazy when...

Jan 3, 2024
  60. Roxas MM liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Remove /pick.

They already tried reducing dungeon ZEM, it was just largely unpopular and only made leveling slower it didn't really encourage going to...

Dec 29, 2023
  61. Roxas MM liked Muramx's post in the thread Remove /pick.

Because it's not just about exp, but loot. Even if you increased the exp to match to busy zones... People still wouldn't go to them...

Dec 29, 2023
  62. Roxas MM replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

i was able to solo yellow cons from day 1 with ease and with reasonable kill speed while not being max level yet. i dont think i ever did...

Dec 29, 2023
  63. Roxas MM liked Yinla's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

It is fun! Easy if your cautious, hard if you do stupid things like let a wizzy pull! I've wiped the group a couple of times. Biggest...

Dec 29, 2023
  64. Roxas MM liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

The better question to ask rather than hard versus easy, is fun or not fun. I've had fun with LS, so far. The art is nice, guild is full...

Dec 29, 2023
  65. Roxas MM liked Cicelee's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

False. If casual Joe Schmo in group gear and augs from four expansions ago says LS is easy, then there is a problem. If casual Joe...

Dec 29, 2023
  66. Roxas MM replied to the thread (Insert class) Unity aa line.

beast gets 1 spell as well, a completely useless one. last aa line i always train.

Dec 29, 2023
  67. Roxas MM liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread (Insert class) Unity aa line.

Try being a cleric that has 11 ranks of an AA that casts a grand total of ONE spell.

Dec 29, 2023
  68. Roxas MM replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

omg, gnome beastlords ! o, and a race change potion then:)

Dec 29, 2023
  69. Roxas MM liked MyShadower's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

#MercsArePlayersToo

Dec 29, 2023
  70. Roxas MM liked Yinla's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Surely someone is on call. After being busy with the family it would have been nice to play tonight. Oh well, more booze is called for!

Dec 27, 2023
  71. Roxas MM liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

This issue was still being worked on when I finally went to bed at 2am CST. It is still being worked on this morning. As soon as there is...

Dec 27, 2023
  72. Roxas MM liked Cicelee's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

With the drop rate on the neck abysmally low (I have seen 2 out of 23 missions), I wonder if it would be an idea to place it on the type 5...

Dec 21, 2023
  73. Roxas MM liked Iven's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Looking forward for your review ! :)

Dec 21, 2023
  74. Roxas MM liked Nennius's post in the thread Thank you to the artists of EQ.

I have a rogue that has been scrounging the newest expansion's zones for collectibles. This has given me the opportunity to just explore...

Dec 19, 2023
  75. Roxas MM replied to the thread Soloing as a Paladin & Running Mobs.

also, pull the next mob just before the first 1 runs, then it wont run. park the other a bit away if you have to even.

Dec 18, 2023
  76. Roxas MM replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

well autogrant should give you a decent boost, right ?

Dec 16, 2023
  77. Roxas MM replied to the thread Aa quick question about the new expansion:.

i clicked one of the xp potions i got when buying the new expansion and was getting 0.2% per kill solo at lvl 124. tbh i thought that was a...

Dec 16, 2023
  78. Roxas MM liked Knifen's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

Every weapon I got/made was lvl 125 required so its not that sudden.

Dec 13, 2023
  79. Roxas MM liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I played a melee the last two expansions. I had fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ In fact, I rather enjoyed simply participating in the game. Maybe try...

Dec 13, 2023
  80. Roxas MM liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

This is minimizing and/or revising how bad GoD was at launch. It was INCREDIBLY overturned. The final raids were impossible, not hard,...

Dec 13, 2023
  81. Roxas MM replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

ws ranger for tanking tipt boss worked as well :)

Dec 13, 2023
  82. Roxas MM replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

nono, some spells ( like for me as a beastlord ) i prefer to use my good old dicho fury and not the newer versions, since the only...

Dec 13, 2023
  83. Roxas MM liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

They aren't increasing the HEM curve, only the delay/DPS curve. Group is never going to get raid slots, 8 is the raid slot for group...

Dec 12, 2023
  84. Roxas MM liked Ozon's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

If some of you all spent as much time camping new LS weapons as you do whining about new LS weapons you would already have new LS weapons....

Dec 12, 2023
  85. Roxas MM liked Svann2's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I heard a rumor that to make up for it there will be a double dkp weekend near the start of next year. :)

Dec 12, 2023
  86. Roxas MM liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

DPG is not responsible for your dkp. Can't you just enjoy the increase for all weapons, group and raid? It gives you something to do for...

Dec 12, 2023
  87. Roxas MM liked Raymond's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

My Short Sword of the Ykesha would like to discuss obsolescence with all entitled cry babies in conference room 4 at 1:30pm. Bring kleenex....

Dec 12, 2023
  88. Roxas MM liked McJumps's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Playing Classic and Kunark and Velious back in 1999 and 2000 was amazing. It was a new frontier of gaming. We will never be able to...

Dec 12, 2023
  89. Roxas MM liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Define modern EQ? Ive waited 3 years for Aradune to hit the best stretch of expansions. Early eq is horrible. Play past it and be...

Dec 12, 2023
  90. Roxas MM replied to the thread Underfoot is a great expansion..

wait till you hit EoK with 2 months duration. Now that's a challenge.

Dec 12, 2023
  91. Roxas MM liked Cicelee's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

After reading the replies, I do not think this is what the OP had in mind as a response. Then again you did report a thread for "teasing"...

Dec 11, 2023
  92. Roxas MM liked Tual's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Yeah, because Beta is all about making sure vendors are social distancing without being too obvious about 'social distancing'

Dec 11, 2023
  93. Roxas MM liked Numiko's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

As someone who went all the way to the end on Phinny I found after TSS (the last "all level" expansion) you loose all the casual people,...

Dec 11, 2023
  94. Roxas MM liked Slasher's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Concern of what ? Them attempting to actually fix melee dps after 4 year of casterquest ?

Dec 7, 2023
  95. Roxas MM liked Fenthen's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Welcome to October! Wish people weren't living under a rock...

Dec 7, 2023
  96. Roxas MM liked Tallie's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

I saw one fast leveler clicking collectibles from expansions I could barely remember :) They clearly had been saving or ignoring then...

Dec 7, 2023
  97. Roxas MM liked Healss's post in the thread Toon reached 125 within two hours of launch - How?.

collections more then likely

Dec 7, 2023
  98. Roxas MM liked Fenthen's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Maybe he just wanted some alone time.

Dec 7, 2023
  99. Roxas MM liked Haen's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional in-game assistance from GM Spoom in EverQuest, and I cannot express enough how...

Dec 7, 2023
  100. Roxas MM liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Or tacit wisdom cautions against dev and design overreach because some of us have seen this before. I cannot think of a single forum...

Dec 5, 2023
  101. Roxas MM replied to the thread Druid dps?.

if you dont use dots on your druid, then you're far better off with a wizzy for ports and dps.

Dec 4, 2023
  102. Roxas MM liked Conq's post in the thread Druid dps?.

At end game, your druid dps is DOTs. Druid nukes are a little better than cleric nukes. Conq

Dec 4, 2023
  103. Roxas MM replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

you can always make the raid harder for yourself by using only h2h skill or something. besides, what's easy for you might be a serious...

Dec 4, 2023
  104. Roxas MM liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

You seem to have an idea for "raids" different than the entire mmorpg world. People do not want to relearn the same fights after 6...

Dec 4, 2023
  105. Roxas MM liked Conq's post in the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

Raid end game with any open raid force. It's anything but predictable and easy. Sometimes, wins are so hard to come by, there is actual...

Dec 4, 2023
  106. Roxas MM liked Bernel's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

Maybe a corpse wipe means the corpses will be wiped with a soft and moisturizing cloth so that they stay fresh longer. Or maybe it means...

Dec 4, 2023
  107. Roxas MM liked Fanra's post in the thread So, what exactly is "corpse wipe".

A "corpse wipe" means all your corpses will disappear. The reason for that is some people leave a bunch of corpses, then use ways to get...

Dec 4, 2023
  108. Roxas MM liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Huge xp gap after finishing ToL progression.

I've always basically had to grind the last 1-1.5 levels. Typically Ill lesson daily when we find a good kill quest with good mob density,...

Dec 4, 2023
  109. Roxas MM liked Cicelee's post in the thread How stable is today's raiding scene?.

Everyone who raids is crazy. Therefore, raiding is very unstable.

Dec 4, 2023
  110. Roxas MM replied to the thread 2 Servers To Make Everyone Happy?.

you can start 200 servers and still not everyone will be happy.

Dec 4, 2023
  111. Roxas MM liked Svann2's post in the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

You could just play the game and farm items yourself instead of buying them. win win

Dec 1, 2023
  112. Roxas MM liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Is platinum worthless for all the good stuff now?.

No? But like... why would you try to buy something for like 30mil plat when you could just have 5kr.

Dec 1, 2023
  113. Roxas MM replied to the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

you dont need to farm 1000s of aas in order to do your job in a raid or group. first there is auto grand ( hello catch up mechanic ) and...

Dec 1, 2023
  114. Roxas MM replied to the thread Wizzy love coming to TLPs on 5th December Midday PST.

that's probably exactly why they left the cast times at 0.1 ( and also to not be able to cast on the run i guess ? ). gotta get a bard in...

Nov 30, 2023
  115. Roxas MM liked Cadira's post in the thread Which melee dps is the the most 'fun' (or complex)? - duo with a friend's Necro.

Beastlords. Easily the most complex of your choices, and compliments necro fairly well. Monk would be ok for pulling but otherwise they're...

Nov 30, 2023
  116. Roxas MM liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

Monster missions are largely hated among the player base as people like to play their characters, instead of playing something else. Not...

Nov 29, 2023
  117. Roxas MM liked Razorfall's post in the thread viable team for all expansions?.

[media]

Nov 29, 2023
  118. Roxas MM replied to the thread viable team for all expansions?.

agree with Tucoh, only thing though, druid might have some troubles ( even with 2 healer mercs ) to heal through some stuff. i speak from...

Nov 29, 2023
  119. Roxas MM replied to the thread maining a Bst.

bst/shaman works fine. only gets better when you get higher in levels too. both classes having slow and haste is hardly a problem and, as...

Nov 22, 2023
  120. Roxas MM replied to the thread 31 expansion suggestion.

ukk is always good for a laugh or 2.

Nov 21, 2023
  121. Roxas MM liked Nennius's post in the thread Suggestion: Calculator.

Or, [IMG]

Nov 21, 2023
  122. Roxas MM replied to the thread Looking to add a 4th.

could you two get a room and stay on topic here?

Nov 17, 2023
  123. Roxas MM liked Randomized's post in the thread Looking to add a 4th.

Bard is the answer. Bards dps plus a dps to the group will add more than any other singular dps class will. And they also get tracking...

Nov 17, 2023
  124. Roxas MM liked Myysterio's post in the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

We've recently found Armourcarr, a long term staple of our server died back in August and as he spent 24 years on Rallos Zek and Zek...

Nov 17, 2023
  125. Roxas MM liked Flatchy's post in the thread Pally or Sk?.

If you make it a Troll Sk you will find your playing enjoyment is easily quadrupled....;)

Nov 15, 2023
  126. Roxas MM replied to the thread <Europa Mangler> european time zone guild is recruiting!.

you're not the longest tlp going euro tlp guild yet. We ( rosengard III ) kept going until CoV on phinny. i hope you guys make it though.

Nov 13, 2023