Rots's Recent Activity

1. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

IGC welcomes new players, returning players, casual players, raiders all are welcomed. Level does not matter at 110 we will gear you and...

Aug 5, 2021
  2. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Recruiting is on going. If your a new player, returning player or even in search of a new guild come talk to us. We are in a rebuild mode...

Jul 28, 2021
  3. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are still recruiting all classes. Returning, New, Old players are all welcomed. For more info you can contact me Evilash in game or...

Jul 21, 2021
  4. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

IGC is going through a change. We are currently rebuilding our raid team and changing our schedule. Do you need to be an experienced...

Jul 7, 2021
  5. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Still looking for players. Give mem a shout Evilash in game or in Discord and I'll answer any and all questions.

Jul 1, 2021
  6. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

IGC is going through a change. We are currently rebuilding our raid team and changing our schedule. Do you need to be an experienced...

Jun 21, 2021
  7. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are always looking for returning and new players. We are currently rebuilding our raid force and we also do group nights. We take all...

Jun 16, 2021
  8. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are still looking for new players, returning players and experienced players to rebuild our raid team. Give me a shout, Rots/Evilash in...

Jun 10, 2021
  9. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Jun 7, 2021
  10. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Still looking come join us!!

Jun 2, 2021
  11. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

What's that IGC is recruiting? We sure are...Want to know more you can contact me <Rots/Evilash> in game or in discord. Currently we are...

Jun 1, 2021
  12. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

IGC <Xegony> takes pride in being the best guild on helping new and returning players. Gear is not an issue at 110 we will outfit you,...

May 28, 2021
  13. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are currently recruiting: Cleric's Shaman's Bard's Zerker's Chanter's Come join the fun! https://ingoodcompanyguild.com...

May 26, 2021
  14. Rots has a new avatar.

May 24, 2021
  15. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are still recruiting new players, returning and experienced players. No level requirement to join but for raiding you do need to be 115...

May 22, 2021
  16. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are still recruiting players. Come on down and join the fun. .https://ingoodcompanyguild.com https://discord.gg/Uwce7Ds...

May 20, 2021
  17. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Our mission is to reach all players, across all servers, all year round. IGC is driven to help returning players reach goals in group...

May 17, 2021
  18. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

We are actively recruiting Clerics, Bards, Chanters, Shamans, Zerkers. Not one of those classes? That's ok we have a firm belief to play...

May 14, 2021
  19. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Come join the fun. We are taking new players, returning players and experienced players. Seriously come have some fun. More info at ......

May 13, 2021
  20. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

<In Good Company> The most active guild in Everquest! IGC is... A week night raiding guild. Always recruiting quality players. The #1...

May 11, 2021
  21. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

<In Good Company> The most active guild in Everquest! IGC is... A week night raiding guild. Always recruiting quality players. The #1...

May 10, 2021
  22. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

I just wanted to tell you about my experience with IGC. I came to xeg from a lifeless TLP. Previously, I was doing my own thing and came...

May 5, 2021
  23. Rots replied to the thread Xegony <In Good Company> Heroic/Returning Players Welcome! Week Night Raiding.

Bump <In Good Company> The most active guild in Everquest! IGC is... A week night raiding guild. Always recruiting quality players. The...

May 4, 2021