Rongo's Recent Activity

1. Rongo liked Fenthen's post in the thread Confirmed Blunted Blade / Righteous Antipathy conflict.

Since September 23, 2021, when this bug was reported, a total of 916 days has passed. I fully expect we'll hit 1000 days, and this will...

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Rongo liked Nesalie's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The strategies being employed from the "modern live service game design" playbook are genuinely having the opposite of the intended effect....

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Rongo replied to the thread Unreadable forums.

@Mouse1: I am using my ipad atm. For me the forum has the same appearance than tucos screenshot shows. so my guess is, that some setting at...

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Rongo replied to the thread Houston, Antonius Bayle got problems.

"Status: 3/28/2024 8:59 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius Bayle" Server locked does count as "a...

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Rongo liked Mossaa's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

AB have a stable number of raid guilds and several family guilds. That you always complain about AB is more a reflection on yourself....

Mar 24, 2024
  6. Rongo liked Falconz's post in the thread SHM Evolving Spells overwriting Regen.

Ecliptic Roar (and older evolving spells for Shaman) are overwriting the Shaman long-term health regen line: Talisman of Unforgettable....

Mar 5, 2024