Romance's Recent Activity

1. Romance replied to the thread BST pet nerf?.

The 121-125 pet hasn't been effected, but yes the lower versions have been.

Apr 1, 2024
  2. Romance liked Gialana's post in the thread BST pet nerf?.

There's this from the February patch: "Beastlord, Magician, and Necromancer focusable pets from level 116-120 have been rebalanced....

Apr 1, 2024
  3. Romance replied to the thread Venomous Coalition.

It's going to be a bit mana intensive but in a group content the damage output will be good. Cast order isn't that critical, you can cast...

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Romance replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Damage potential, and in the end dps, is decided at the time of the spell cast not as a division of their spell cast time vs damage...

Mar 20, 2024
  5. Romance replied to the thread Beastlord Timer 11 nuke. When are we getting a new one? Make Roars single target instead?.

Roar is very viable in raids, I use it every raid on every raiding night. Even for single target damage it's usable if there isn't mezzing...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Romance replied to the thread BST 114/115 Offensive Spells Question.

You can use feralgia to gain the benefit of all of the listed spells, it costs a bit more mana but I'd rather have the extra spell slot and...

Mar 7, 2024
  7. Romance liked Belexes's post in the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

I was moloing current content in group gear. Even easier in raid gear. Moloing = Ranger and healer merc. The reality of this game is...

Nov 18, 2023