Rexa's Recent Activity

1. Rexa replied to the thread Druid DPS vs. Mana Consumption Thoughts.

Thank you for correcting me on that part. It makes sense. I forgot about the level 250 spells part. I believe the heal still goes through...

Apr 12, 2021
  2. Rexa liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Druid DPS vs. Mana Consumption Thoughts.

A few things... Composite Wind is 100% resistable. The base spell Composite Wind is tagged Unresistable but all that spell does is...

Apr 12, 2021
  3. Rexa replied to the thread Shield of Order vs Shield of Destiny Buff?.

Nothing to be sorry about. A lot of spell descriptions have become (or have been left) ambiguous on certain spells. I mean "spell...

Apr 12, 2021
  4. Rexa replied to the thread Druid DPS vs. Mana Consumption Thoughts.

It's one of your biggest direct damage (2nd only if factoring in NFW's initial DD) and heal spell all bundled in one that just happens...

Apr 12, 2021
  5. Rexa replied to the thread Shield of Order vs Shield of Destiny Buff?.

You might want to read this older thread:...

Apr 12, 2021
  6. Rexa liked Qimble's post in the thread Itemization Wish List.

Faster than the Pally 96% AA as well. Since both have CD's it doubles the amount of rezzing I can do while tanking. Real nice for...

Apr 9, 2021
  7. Rexa liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Itemization Wish List.

Are you being serious ??o_O

Apr 3, 2021
  8. Rexa liked Yinla's post in the thread Itemization Wish List.

Many of these have been introduced as 1 single buff plus extras Illusion Benefit Greater Jann 1: Additional Damage to Spells (200) 2:...

Apr 3, 2021
  9. Rexa liked Karhar's post in the thread Itemization Wish List.

Mercs for you forever.

Apr 3, 2021
  10. Rexa replied to the thread Itemization Wish List.

Eh? You you must not play a raid priest based on that statement. Think in some guilds, it's even mandatory for an applying raid priest...

Apr 3, 2021
  11. Rexa replied to the thread Raid ENC: Is Mental Contortion a waste of a debuff slot?.

I was scanning some older threads and since you mentioned there wasn't many replies here, I'll give my input. It's still not a...

Apr 3, 2021
  12. Rexa liked Beimeith's post in the thread You gotta fix this lag.

While it's possible I'm wrong, I don't think so. Pure math operations like that generally aren't very taxing. Modern computers can do...

Apr 2, 2021
  13. Rexa replied to the thread Community Resource Council Applications [Now Closed].

I guess it depends on the issue at hand. If we're talking about specific class abilities/mechanics though, the biggest discussions have...

Apr 2, 2021
  14. Rexa liked Sobmre's post in the thread EQ - Hardcore Survival Server.

there was one call "discord" as an event if i recall correctly, with perma death and rewards for the highest lvl at the end. i believe as...

Mar 30, 2021
  15. Rexa replied to the thread You gotta fix this lag.

My thoughts: 1. Eliminate alliances 2. Consolidate or block debuffs or overwrite: ie: opaline moonbean and erupting sunray so there is...

Mar 30, 2021
  16. Rexa replied to the thread Crashing during Crusaders raid - Cazic.

It's strange since this just started happening yesterday for me yesterday (Friday). I raid crusader's twice a week (once on my main and...

Mar 27, 2021
  17. Rexa replied to the thread Crashing during Crusaders raid - Cazic.

I was streaming it on twitch and went straight to desktop. It was happening during the third dragon (on both attempts) and it seemed to be...

Mar 26, 2021
  18. Rexa replied to the thread Ground Spawns for Quests.

I feel like those tradeskills items are on the same boat as Yew Leaves. I think they intentionally back in the day wanted people to...

Feb 28, 2021
  19. Rexa posted a new thread.

Ground Spawns for Quests

I've been traveling back in time to do some quests that I missed out on during a several year hiatus and also revisiting some for alts. I...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 28, 2021
  20. Rexa liked Sancus's post in the thread So Aaryonar....

This raid isn't overly hard, and comparisons to Mearatas or even Drusella's Vault exaggerate its difficulty. That said, bugs...

Feb 26, 2021
  21. Rexa liked Cailen's post in the thread If you started a new Enchanter??.

If I started a new enchanter? I'd delete it and roll an SK

Feb 23, 2021
  22. Rexa replied to the thread Gigantic lag spikes making FV unplayable.

all servers are affected. i keep warping back after taking a few steps anywhere

Jan 30, 2021
  23. Rexa replied to the thread CoV Raid Item Vendor Cost - Is this for real?.

Exactly. And don't forget the coins will be upped at some point, too, like they always have. Another thing to note is that there was...

Jan 11, 2021
  24. Rexa replied to the thread What is going on?.

ToV has set a big precedent with "timing," whether we like it or not. I think for a game being out over 20 years that miraculously...

Jan 10, 2021
  25. Rexa liked zoycite's post in the thread What is going on?.

EQ is not a speed run game because there are no standards established for making sure that times are recorded in the same fashion like in...

Jan 9, 2021