Rexa's Recent Activity

1. Rexa replied to the thread Group NPT.

It is NOT better. We could cast single NPTs on more players than casting the group spell.

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  2. Rexa liked Molybedium's post in the thread Group NPT.

This... The game has evolved, and this is something that has just been left "well... because"

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  3. Rexa replied to the thread Group NPT.

Because nerfing a spell while also increasing demand for it on a 54-man raid (with this present change) makes me feel like I am playing...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:42 PM
  4. Rexa liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  5. Rexa replied to the thread Group NPT.

I have a love and hate relationship with the NET line of spells. But this was truly a nerf without them alluding to it being a nerf......

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:20 PM
  6. Rexa liked ttobey's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

It's a very cool demo but running a character around an Unreal environment and making a fully working game are two different stories.

Apr 12, 2024
  7. Rexa liked DevilDoc_8404's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

cleared it multiple times, fableds never spawned, doesn't matter anymore event is over and was never fixed.

Mar 29, 2024
  8. Rexa liked DevilDoc_8404's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Trying to figure out why you're commenting Svann2? Its a bug, and a complaint, and you contribute nothing.

Mar 29, 2024
  9. Rexa liked halfridge's post in the thread Fabled not spawning in Kerafyrm's Lair (Sleeper's Tomb).

Still broken.

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Rexa liked halfridge's post in the thread Fabled not spawning in Kerafyrm's Lair (Sleeper's Tomb).

Fabled not spawning in Kerafyrm's Lair (Sleeper's Tomb) for the 2nd year in a row on live server Vox.

Mar 29, 2024
  11. Rexa liked Sdoofbuc's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Fabled are up on the Test server today. 3/29/2024 No Fabled in Sleepers Tomb. Looks like this is still an issue years later. Can this...

Mar 29, 2024
  12. Rexa liked DevilDoc_8404's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Fabled don't spawn, only normal non-fabled mobs, brought up multiple times, bug reports and petitions, so yeah when he said Fableds broken...

Mar 29, 2024
  13. Rexa liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 29, 2024
  14. Rexa liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 26, 2024
  15. Rexa replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I don't disagree with this statement. In fact, people should be fighting/bidding over non-valiant loot. The problem is with...

Mar 25, 2024
  16. Rexa liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Mar 25, 2024
  17. Rexa liked Svann2's post in the thread download gina.

In fact, a dev was asked whether in game audio triggers would be improved and he basically said "just use gina". I make my own triggers...

Mar 25, 2024
  18. Rexa replied to the thread download gina.

That's because AT triggers don't need to read a log text file. They read the chat filters in game exactly as they come through. They...

Mar 25, 2024
  19. Rexa liked KakleTT's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

Dev's is this something that is actively being address? It has gotten horrible and has become an every day issue logging on.

Mar 25, 2024
  20. Rexa liked KakleTT's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

Bump: Devs, any insight on this? It happens every time I log on now and on multiple accounts. A relog temp fixes but then shortly after it...

Mar 25, 2024
  21. Rexa liked KakleTT's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  22. Rexa liked FYAD's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

IDK why some of you keep complaining about xp only existing on missions when there is probably MORE xp on mercenary and partisan tasks,...

Mar 20, 2024
  23. Rexa liked fransisco's post in the thread Will there ever be a free move from Antonious Bayle.

you get a free heroic right now due to anniversary. Just make a new character on a different server

Mar 20, 2024
  24. Rexa replied to the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

There was a test server update only on 3/19 - which is shown under the Test section notes.

Mar 20, 2024
  25. Rexa liked Nennius's post in the thread Sneak patch 2024-03-19.

[media]

Mar 20, 2024
  26. Rexa liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Vanquisher was not completable on T3 availability for two of the past three expansions due to bugs. It's also very common that, even if...

Mar 8, 2024
  27. Rexa liked Act of Valor's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

You can never trust those insidious New Members.

Mar 5, 2024
  28. Rexa liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 5, 2024
  29. Rexa replied to the thread Gamma correction?.

Another thing I just thought about. If you have a gaming monitor, just have a handy profile to swap over to with higher gamma settings. My...

Mar 5, 2024
  30. Rexa replied to the thread Gamma correction?.

The problem is that Windows Calibration affects everything you're doing on your monitor, and not just EverQuest. Of course, if all...

Mar 5, 2024
  31. Rexa liked CatsPaws's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

There are some early bags, most are 10 slot but here is a partial list of bigger than those Frizznik’s Endless Coin Purse POP era If...

Mar 5, 2024
  32. Rexa liked Mirthe's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Hi all, I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started...

Mar 5, 2024
  33. Rexa liked Mesc's post in the thread This is a rip off!.

Fix the Game and put the Experience back where it belongs. On. The. Mobs.

Mar 5, 2024
  34. Rexa liked Souliwarr's post in the thread Gamma correction?.

Has anyone figured out how to adjust the gamma back to how it was before? The game is almost unplayable for me in windowed mode right now...

Mar 5, 2024
  35. Rexa replied to the thread Gamma correction?.

Everything did in fact go darker, and I exclusively play in windowed mode. I think people on monitors with less nits/brightness probably...

Mar 5, 2024
  36. Rexa liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Also, Happy Birthday, Doraborn!

Mar 2, 2024
  37. Rexa liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

They won the honour and the privilege of having Lynxrob in their guild. My lord and my saviour. The holder of my heart and my soul.

Mar 2, 2024
  38. Rexa liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 2, 2024
  39. Rexa replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. Well-said Lisard.

Feb 7, 2024
  40. Rexa liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  41. Rexa liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024
  42. Rexa liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  43. Rexa liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

This is one of the dumbest threads I've seen here in awhile, and that's saying something. Melee were underpowered compared to casters....

Dec 17, 2023
  44. Rexa liked Tuco's post in the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

I'm with you. Consolidation and AA'ification as part of the naming refactor Aristo wants to do next year....

Dec 13, 2023
  45. Rexa replied to the thread Priority Request for Next Expansion.

I'd very much prefer a spell "trim." And if anyone needs more than 13 spell gem slots then perhaps such spells should better be converted...

Dec 12, 2023
  46. Rexa liked Riou's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

This mission is basically only easy if you bring a group of real DPS classes, the farther from that you get the exponentially harder it...

Dec 7, 2023
  47. Rexa liked Slasher's post in the thread Group Weapons in LS.

Concern of what ? Them attempting to actually fix melee dps after 4 year of casterquest ?

Dec 6, 2023