Remien's Recent Activity

1. Remien replied to the thread Assign Icon to Hot Buttons.

Yep, I've been doing the same and have to redo it once new graphics are added to the old black icons. I don't believe this is a bug but it...

Mar 24, 2024
  2. Remien liked Ileasa's post in the thread Assign Icon to Hot Buttons.

I assign icons from the select icon menu, items: last page is a blank black background. Every now and then all my hot buttons need to be...

Mar 24, 2024
  3. Remien liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 24, 2024
  4. Remien replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I just experienced the artificating in LS inn today. So far to fix it, simply have to turn monitor off and back on then the kaleidoscope...

Feb 3, 2024
  5. Remien liked Fanra's post in the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Since the January 17, 2024 game update that brought DirectX 11 (DX11) to live servers, playing EQ for me became annoying. Lag, stuttering,...

Jan 19, 2024
  6. Remien replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

I've experienced this artifacting. So far I've only had this happen while in POK. Interestingly enough if I unplug the monitor from the GPU...

Jan 19, 2024
  7. Remien liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Jan 19, 2024