Razorfall's Recent Activity

1. Razorfall replied to the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

30 mobs is plenty. These guys can't wait 6 seconds to cast another PBAE? Give me a break EDIT: Also, it isn't the first time they've...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:23 PM
  2. Razorfall replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Why are people complaining about this? 30 targets is plenty, and needing to be able to do more than that outside of raids is preposterous...

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  3. Razorfall replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

There is an unspoken rule in EQ: always be a pack rat

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  4. Razorfall replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

There will most likely never be a single fix for this, but a series of continuous improvements.

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  5. Razorfall replied to the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

When I think of Up All Night I think of Class of Nuke 'Em High and that amazing theme song [media]

Apr 12, 2024
  6. Razorfall replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I don't see how either of these are high-risk, high-reward abilities. All I see is risk.

Apr 11, 2024
  7. Razorfall replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

Yeah I'm wondering if someone didn't miss a key when they were creating the new rank. Pally version maxes at 100,000, but it's...

Apr 10, 2024
  8. Razorfall replied to the thread Unreadable forums.

I thought this was another uberkingkong complaint thread. As you were.

Apr 10, 2024
  9. Razorfall replied to the thread Champion's Oath/Reavers Bargin.

I think the pally version only has four ranks atm I haven't gotten a chance to test it out yet, but I'm hoping that it's good. On...

Apr 10, 2024
  10. Razorfall replied to the thread READY , SET, GO.....

DID YOU EAT-a KRAFFF ME TOOOOOoooooOOOooOOO

Apr 9, 2024
  11. Razorfall replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Yeah, and it was way better than Palworld :P

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Razorfall replied to the thread Current Priority of Bard Use - Raids.

I want to say there was a bug with bard synergy not firing off spells so it could be that after it was fixed it made bards in higher...

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Razorfall replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Palworld is Rust with Fakemon

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Razorfall replied to the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

One difference I can think of is that Xfinity routers have Advanced Security on all of their modern routers. If the user has the...

Apr 3, 2024
  15. Razorfall replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

I think it's obvious by now, that the root cause of all of EQs problems is that it is not Guild Wars 2. The solution is clearly turning the...

Apr 1, 2024
  16. Razorfall replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

It's not the only thing that's simple lol

Mar 29, 2024
  17. Razorfall replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Making type 18 (last year) and type 19 (this year) augs anniversary content is crap. Type 7s i don't mind as much I couldn't care less...

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Razorfall replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

I just wanted to emphasize that it was any method of broadcasting, not just software :)

Mar 27, 2024
  19. Razorfall liked Ozon's post in the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

I feel personally attacked! Also it's crayons you heathen!

Mar 27, 2024
  20. Razorfall replied to the thread download gina.

The 6 people in my raid that fail emotes constantly with GINA would prove otherwise lol

Mar 27, 2024
  21. Razorfall replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

A failing disk could also be the culprit, especially if you notice it gets better when turning off the log.

Mar 27, 2024
  22. Razorfall replied to the thread best raid sk in game looking for non hacker guild.

Being the best raid SK is like being a pig in art class. Sure it's impressive, but at the end of the day we know you're just there to eat...

Mar 27, 2024
  23. Razorfall replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

Regarding broadcasting, any method that allows you to send one keypress to multiple characters is not allowed on Truebox servers.

Mar 27, 2024
  24. Razorfall replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

I disagree. I've never seen boxers allowed to use swords and magic :P

Mar 27, 2024
  25. Razorfall replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

People playing multiple characters: OK* Using automation software: NOT OK *per the rules of the server. Playing multiple characters on a...

Mar 26, 2024
  26. Razorfall replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

I don't think that would be particularly necessary, except for the tradeable mounts from the friends and family editions. I think making...

Mar 22, 2024
  27. Razorfall replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Mar 15, 2024
  28. Razorfall replied to the thread Good's Maps Pack.

Hope so. I have the collectible finder, but I like to hit up all the other spots on the way there

Mar 15, 2024
  29. Razorfall replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Joke of the century right here

Mar 15, 2024
  30. Razorfall replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

from this post

Mar 14, 2024
  31. Razorfall replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This is one of the few things I agree with Ngreth on. Questing and missions should be the primary sources of XP. It results in a more...

Mar 14, 2024
  32. Razorfall replied to the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

One of the other questions does not use "unattended" as a qualifier. In any case, the best thing to do is to report them anyway.

Mar 14, 2024
  33. Razorfall replied to the thread QoL: Ability to turn off experience gain.

I think we should do the opposite and cap out AA XP to 80% of regular XP so you get at least some XP as long as the mob is green con or...

Feb 29, 2024
  34. Razorfall replied to the thread Ignore.

!!!!!!!

Feb 29, 2024
  35. Razorfall replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Is there an ignore feature on the forums? I'm sick of seeing this empty-headed doofus drop his spaghetti all over the place.

Feb 29, 2024
  36. Razorfall replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

I think it would create accessibility issues for D/HH folks.

Feb 23, 2024
  37. Razorfall replied to the thread Tier Three Raid Loot Changes.

OK that makes much more sense. I always attributed that pause to post-raid lag lol I guess this thread can be locked now, thanks :)

Feb 22, 2024
  38. Razorfall liked Sain_Rathe's post in the thread Beastlord swarm pet changes.

- Beastlord - Reduced the power of pets summoned by the Howling at the Moon line and increased the chance for two pets to be summoned...

Feb 22, 2024
  39. Razorfall posted a new thread.

Tier Three Raid Loot Changes

Changed the final three raids in Laurions Song to use the old reward system. Note: This system is less reliable at delivering rewards if...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 22, 2024
  40. Razorfall replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

I thought this was a thread that Angeliana was gone at first. I guess I can put my pitchfork away for now :p

Feb 22, 2024
  41. Razorfall replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

You've made at least three threads on this. Just going to report you from here on out.

Feb 19, 2024
  42. Razorfall replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Agreed. Especially when they could have just as easily upgraded the punch line. Remove out of combat requirement and change the timer...

Feb 14, 2024
  43. Razorfall liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Adding a damage component to Battle Leap is a terrible terrible change, directly opposite to players' desires. No one wants to be...

Feb 14, 2024
  44. Razorfall replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

EXACTLY I miss out on one raid night a week due to my real life schedule, and even with coins I didn't finish gearing up in NoS until...

Feb 9, 2024
  45. Razorfall replied to the thread Make Laurion's Inn as a Separate Zone.

I don't know why it's so bad there. There's not much to the zone, so it should be pretty snappy. Could the hourly swapping mechanic be...

Jan 22, 2024
  46. Razorfall liked Cadira's post in the thread Beastlords generate too much hate for the DPS they output.

Although there are plenty of solutions to this problem in game -some of which were also provided by the commenters in this thread - it...

Jan 22, 2024
  47. Razorfall replied to the thread When will it be?.

Never TM

Jan 22, 2024
  48. Razorfall replied to the thread Poleaxe of Memoryforged Desolation.

The shaman, druid, and zerker exclusive weapons don't have have a droppable counterpart AFAIK because there was never a raid droppable...

Jan 22, 2024
  49. Razorfall replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

Honestly I'm fine with the changes, I just wish they adjusted the textures and lighting to accommodate the change. Watching a movie on...

Jan 19, 2024
  50. Razorfall replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

EQ's gamma has been broken since the beginning. I remember when my monitor broke, I went back to one monitor, and watching Netflix or...

Jan 18, 2024
  51. Razorfall replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Personas are kind of lame as they are now. The only benefit I see right now is that alternate currency wouldn't be worthless after getting...

Jan 12, 2024
  52. Razorfall replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

It's not really that hard. It's not even really time consuming, except for one quest in Pal'Lomen (which can use a greater spawn rate for...

Jan 12, 2024
  53. Razorfall replied to the thread Myrmidon's Sloth - LS edition.

Maybe they should add a small DD component to it too, and increase the damage with each new posion. Edit: if no damage is preferred,...

Jan 11, 2024
  54. Razorfall replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I've put this through ChatGPT. I have put hired an interpreter, a linguist, an exorcist, a cryptologist, a cryptozoologist, and a...

Jan 9, 2024
  55. Razorfall replied to the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I don't remember you posting in Beta about raids being too easy.

Jan 8, 2024
  56. Razorfall replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Yeah, I see people complaining that fast travel and maps ruined the game all the time. It's so dumb

Jan 8, 2024
  57. Razorfall replied to the thread Personas and Rallos Zek earring.

They should be able to add a button like the the transformable weapon augs that can switch between the items pretty easily using the reward...

Jan 5, 2024
  58. Razorfall replied to the thread Pipe dreams for 2024.

I may be misremembering, but I want to say it was originally under SoF when it came out, then put under TBL later. I think it works...

Jan 5, 2024
  59. Razorfall replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

I have personally seen a GM do an AFK check on a group I reported in Shadeweavers Tangle using /say and then kicked them when they...

Jan 5, 2024
  60. Razorfall replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

My fellowship runs the missions up to three times a day and have only gotten 5 so far. I personally don't mind it being this rare, it's...

Dec 22, 2023
  61. Razorfall replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

I mostly see people around the namer camp when they do those. There's a spot a kind of close that aren't PHs for anything that might be...

Dec 16, 2023
  62. Razorfall posted a new thread.

Laurion Song Picks

Are there no picks for Laurion Song zones yet? Doing these quests is kind of a nightmare atm lol

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 5, 2023
  63. Razorfall replied to the thread viable team for all expansions?.

[media]

Nov 28, 2023
  64. Razorfall liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Berzerker Summoned Axes Autoinventory Allocation.

No, its always checked for a wearable slot before going to a bag, doesn't matter if theres a stack or not.

Nov 28, 2023
  65. Razorfall replied to the thread Berzerker Summoned Axes Autoinventory Allocation.

welp, ok, false alarm :P must have just now noticed it because i normally manually put all my axes in the last slots of my inventory...

Nov 28, 2023
  66. Razorfall posted a new thread.

Berzerker Summoned Axes Autoinventory Allocation

Hello, It looks like summoned berzerker axes, at least axe of the conqueror, have issues when being put in inventory through...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 28, 2023
  67. Razorfall replied to the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

There are also those that farm to make money off RMT. It's not allowed but they still do it anyway.

Nov 27, 2023
  68. Razorfall replied to the thread Which mage pet and when?.

Captain Planet is the best pet, but it requires five mages and they haven't added a Heart Pet yet :(

Nov 8, 2023
  69. Razorfall replied to the thread necro - Enhanced decay.

Great guide Needs a little more "CRY EXTRA HARD WHEN BEASTLORDS CAST ROAR OF THUNDER", but other than that I am pretty impressed :P

Nov 7, 2023
  70. Razorfall liked Nennius's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Which year ? :)

Nov 7, 2023
  71. Razorfall replied to the thread Persona name change.

I would assume no, based on the race-class validation error message they created for it. We won't really know until they give us more...

Nov 7, 2023
  72. Razorfall replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

So after February?

Nov 6, 2023
  73. Razorfall replied to the thread Persona name change.

Found the Cylon. Out the airlock with you!

Nov 6, 2023
  74. Razorfall replied to the thread Pen and paper EQ.

Yeah, Sword and Sorcery had a line of D20 books for EQ and EQ2

Nov 2, 2023
  75. Razorfall replied to the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

They added it in the September patch :)

Nov 2, 2023
  76. Razorfall replied to the thread Needs to be a new way to switch between toons..

Is this different than going to the taskbar settings and selecting "Never" for Combine Taskbar Buttons and Hide Labels?

Nov 2, 2023
  77. Razorfall replied to the thread Luclinite Horde Cube - Drops on first floor?.

That sucks to hear :( I really liked Qwalla

Oct 31, 2023
  78. Razorfall replied to the thread Bug with Commander Esline in Shadeweavers thicket.

This camp is great, but it requires a decent amount of DPS and is a pain to break. It was much better when the PHs were on the bottom....

Oct 31, 2023