Rayvorn's Recent Activity

1. Rayvorn liked Vicus's post in the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Thanks Dreamweaver for the non-box server. Now hoping the other server isn't pvp. Would love it to be a server where zerkers start on day...

Mar 19, 2020
  2. Rayvorn replied to the thread Looking for a PST raiding guild for Rizlona.

Thanks for the offer Conq but sadly we can't start till 6pm PST and rather wait for something we can make without being late. Know its not...

Mar 18, 2020
  3. Rayvorn posted a new thread.

Looking for a PST raiding guild for Rizlona

Two people looking for a PST guild that starts around 6pm PST. Looking for a long term home. We are open to the other server depending on...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Mar 17, 2020
  4. Rayvorn replied to the thread DBG Planetside Arena = Adding more TLP servers (doesn't work).

Since to me EQ is the only real MMO worth playing (I like DDO as well) because no other MMO out there has this style of gameplay I...

Dec 16, 2019
  5. Rayvorn posted a new thread.

DBG Planetside Arena = Adding more TLP servers (doesn't work)

https://www.mmorpg.com/planetside-2/news/planetside-arena-shutting-down-january-10-1000054751#vanilla-comments Planetside Arena has been...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 16, 2019
  6. Rayvorn replied to the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

One guild post for recruiting on the new server. Says a lot about the popularity.

Oct 27, 2019
  7. Rayvorn posted a new thread.

Miragul Server Guilds? Late night?

Any raiding guilds raiding post 9pm est (10pm preferred). I've only seen one guild recruiting which I feel is a big concern for population...

Forum: Guild Recruitment

Oct 27, 2019
  8. Rayvorn replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Dreamweaver, The point of a discussion thread is two-way conversations. We would really like to know what the Dev side thoughts are? Do...

Oct 26, 2019
  9. Rayvorn posted a new thread.

Billing and All access not working

Can't access the subscription page on any account. We have encountered a system error while processing your request. Please try again...

Forum: Player Support

Oct 25, 2019
  10. Rayvorn replied to the thread Server Discussion - Non Truebox rule set..

Yes but I do not want it to start at classic. The 85 server was perfect but now I feel like that ship has sailed. If you plan to release...

Oct 25, 2019
  11. Rayvorn replied to the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

Really liked to know this because I would buy a heroic character just to use it on Phinny and skip this new server.

Oct 25, 2019
  12. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

And you are content with that? But just another person who confirms that pre-ordering gives zero benefits over just waiting for a sale.

Oct 25, 2019
  13. Rayvorn liked Finchy's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

Please reconsider the truebox decision. there is no reason to continue truebox past PoP to be honest. you could argue a couple xpacs past...

Oct 24, 2019
  14. Rayvorn liked qweasy's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

So it's a live server that can't be boxed on. Who is this server even aimed towards?

Oct 24, 2019
  15. Rayvorn liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

It's truebox. [IMG]

Oct 24, 2019
  16. Rayvorn liked Icaen's post in the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

If AOCs aren't needed, Truebox isn't needed. Simple as that. House of Thule is one of mine and many others' favorite expansion(s) and...

Oct 24, 2019
  17. Rayvorn replied to the thread New TLP sets a record!.

They cant release the same server but without truebox...it would split the community and make both servers pointless. The non-truebox...

Oct 24, 2019
  18. Rayvorn replied to the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

We want a level 85 heroic server though...that is the draw...skipping the expansions that have like 8 TLP's already for them. I have a...

Oct 24, 2019
  19. Rayvorn replied to the thread Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion].

Please....this...and hopefully not another Month + wait...but I hope it's the same type of server..(the 85 character was the draw for...

Oct 24, 2019
  20. Rayvorn replied to the thread So Nov 5th Red Dead Redemption 2 or reactivate 4 accounts for Miragul?.

It's a legit question though because it does take time to get boxes organized and people usually need a week in advance to request work...

Oct 24, 2019
  21. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Should pay attention to the younger sibling then.

Oct 24, 2019
  22. Rayvorn replied to the thread @Devs : ToV pre-order and Tlps.

Just wait for it to go on sale in 7 months for 50% off. There are no pre-order bonuses and if you only play on Mangler it will be years...

Oct 24, 2019
  23. Rayvorn replied to the thread Please keep true box on the November TLP..

Yes, Truebox = command center unless you are good at google.

Oct 24, 2019
  24. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

IGLOO would of been cool. Now I want one..

Oct 24, 2019
  25. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Not the same thing. One you have to put in a few hours of game play to earn and doesn't matter which package you pick. Spend money on...

Oct 24, 2019
  26. Rayvorn replied to the thread Please keep true box on the November TLP..

No thanks please. Fully would love a working truebox but it doesnt work. Just because it prevents a few people that cant google search...

Oct 24, 2019
  27. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Just another sign of DBG being so business savvy. Where is the motivation to pre-order? ALL of these items will be the same after it goes...

Oct 23, 2019
  28. Rayvorn replied to the thread Why Are Threads About The New Live Server In The TLP Section?.

New “Rivervale” Server Launch on November 5 We wanted to kick off our anniversary celebrations with a new server! Be part of a new...

Oct 21, 2019
  29. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

FAQ for new server...PLEASE. You gave all the info needed for the new EQ2 server. Less then two weeks now for us.

Oct 21, 2019
  30. Rayvorn liked Morthakia's post in the thread New November Server.

I box on live servers. It is true, for the majority of things I spend my time on, I don’t need to actually group with other players....

Oct 21, 2019
  31. Rayvorn replied to the thread New November Server.

I do want to group in era...but when there are no groups to be had I still want to be able to do content. I also want to raid in era....

Oct 20, 2019
  32. Rayvorn liked Aueman's post in the thread Why Are Threads About The New Live Server In The TLP Section?.

TLP.... Time Locked Progression A new server that is locked behind progression based on time. Idk this sounds like the right place to me....

Oct 20, 2019
  33. Rayvorn replied to the thread New November Server.

The expansions arent the same as raiding them with everyone else at intended level. If that is your response then why have any progression...

Oct 20, 2019
  34. Rayvorn replied to the thread New November Server.

I want to see the expanses that I missed and if you go to Live you miss everything except current. Also after 2-3 expansions the...

Oct 20, 2019
  35. Rayvorn replied to the thread New November Server.

Everything is an assumption when no information is released.

Oct 19, 2019
  36. Rayvorn replied to the thread New November Server.

There is like 17 days till the server launches and we don't know anything more then we did 40 days ago when they first brought the server...

Oct 18, 2019
  37. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

In 5 years WoW will be 20 years old. If WoW 2 came out around then most would see it as the "perfect" financial time, and it would be...

Oct 16, 2019
  38. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Tanacious, First I will be playing the new server (if no truebox)..I assume your name will be the same (my secret) but Ill look for you...

Oct 16, 2019
  39. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Been watching the last few days but been building a home for a friend and it was insulation day! (so itchy). It's easier to pay...

Oct 16, 2019
  40. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Torment of Velious Beta [Discussion].

Can we get a clarification on the server being Truebox or not (Please say No Truebox). Soon as I find this out will decide on many of mine...

Oct 16, 2019
  41. Rayvorn replied to the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Naw not confusing them I was just being to loosly based with my statements on purpose because most people don't know about investing....

Oct 14, 2019
  42. Rayvorn replied to the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

And invest in your own Roth or Traditional IRA because...those company 401k's don't mean anything once the company leaves. They also...

Oct 13, 2019
  43. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Three day weekend...lots of people playing...perfect time to give info about the new TLP/expansion...less then a month to go...

Oct 13, 2019
  44. Rayvorn replied to the thread Easiest class for new prog server?.

Any of the none casting melee. It's that simple. You make hotkeys to use your cooldowns (there is a certain order but just need to make a...

Oct 13, 2019
  45. Rayvorn replied to the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

I like the Dev team at EQ also but I feel they have zero power. They are just waiting for some clueless DBG investor/upper management to...

Oct 13, 2019
  46. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

The higher ups are the problem or having no one in middle management not trying to push back. Being a manager isn't always about...

Oct 13, 2019
  47. Rayvorn replied to the thread Remove the level 85 start on the new November TLP server.

Umm...no thank you, While this "may" be exciting for some at launch, what about 6 months from now? You get to be level 1 while...

Oct 13, 2019
  48. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

I want to add another poor management sign is the actual firing of their employees. It is common management knowledge that it is best to...

Oct 13, 2019
  49. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Second all of this. There is no reason Everquest can't be the Tom Brady of MMO's. But right now the coaching staff is allowing him to...

Oct 12, 2019
  50. Rayvorn liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

My interest is in seeing it last as long as possible. If you think treating your aging body the same as you did forever because it...

Oct 12, 2019
  51. Rayvorn replied to the thread Another round of layoffs at DBG.

Then they need to be better updating us. Less then a month till the new progression server and it's radio silence. Want to focus on...

Oct 12, 2019
  52. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Like I said, people would disagree, but if you think that this isn't whats next for DCUO, EQ, and EQ2 you are just a glass half full...

Oct 12, 2019
  53. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/352106/Daybreak_Games_lays_off_multiple_employees_in_company_realignment.php Sadly, the cracks are...

Oct 12, 2019
  54. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

I won't touch classic...I honestly wouldnt touch wow unless they got rid of Mythic Dungeons and Titanforge armor..even then dunno. Now..if...

Oct 9, 2019
  55. Rayvorn replied to the thread New Server Idea.

I suggest an TLP that only allows you to use gear from the previous expansion. Current expansions will only drop crafting items and vendor...

Oct 9, 2019
  56. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

It's clear that my thought process is not getting through to you and that's fine but just know that what I am saying is just general...

Oct 9, 2019
  57. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

I agree 100% but I also have ...more faith in the Everquest community. We are much more weathered gamers then most, can't even compare...

Oct 9, 2019
  58. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Two sides of a coin. You are stating things as if I don't understand this? Never said they were obligated. Never said they had to...

Oct 9, 2019
  59. Rayvorn replied to the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

Punisher approved!

Oct 9, 2019
  60. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Sorry! Passion gets the best of me sometimes. I would gladly take the punishment of undead dragons ...as long as they drop that...

Oct 9, 2019
  61. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Also just because something has a SMALL return value doesn't mean EVERYTHING has a small return value. Just look at all these TLP bags...

Oct 9, 2019
  62. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

I would 100% agree with you if there wasnt full MMO's out there being produced by a SINGLE person or teams smaller then DBG's. 1...

Oct 9, 2019
  63. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Here is a perfect example of what I am talking about. Night of the Dead 2019 was just announced (an hour ago) (top of forums)....

Oct 9, 2019
  64. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Daybreak didn't make Everquest. The game is fun and why I stick around. But I rather not have to find a "New game" that is completely...

Oct 9, 2019
  65. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

My purpose for this thread is not that I want DBG to just say "we will do it your way", it's because we would like to know WHAT is...

Oct 9, 2019
  66. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Wanting to make money and ignoring business rules are to separate issues. DBG wants and is making money. DBG is doing this by...

Oct 9, 2019
  67. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

I agree with this to a point. Not releasing a game because it will effect their revenue is one thing, not communicating to their...

Oct 9, 2019
  68. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

Naw, nothing is tradable besides my krono, but I have a feeling the ones I had would just be sold for real life cash for weed.

Oct 9, 2019
  69. Rayvorn replied to the thread Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity..

I have 7 accounts, sorry I didn't post on one with some non-new member tag for you. Doesn't change my statement. Being in a raiding...

Oct 9, 2019
  70. Rayvorn posted a new thread.

Daybreak games forever ruined their reputation, missed opportunity.

Based off Daybreak games website, the only games they own/released are all the previous SoE games. Meaning no original games. If they...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Oct 9, 2019
  71. Rayvorn replied to the thread New November Server.

Im the same boat. I was pumped for this when it was first announced but after some thought, I too will be passing if it's a true box...

Oct 6, 2019
  72. Rayvorn replied to the thread Producer's Letter: Late Summer 2019 [Discussion].

Yes please, more info. Many of us right now are on the fence and debating of coming back but we are waiting to find out if its going to be...

Oct 5, 2019
  73. Rayvorn replied to the thread Preview of Upcoming Changes to Combat Escape AA Abilities.

I am much happier with the changes BUT...I feel like this is the time to take it 1 step further. You have an opportunity to increase the...

Oct 3, 2019