Raytheon's Recent Activity

1. Raytheon replied to the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

WAAAAAHHHHHH I want people to be forced to play the game the way I like to play the game.... WAHHHHHHHH! <Insert crying baby emoji>

Mar 27, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  2. Raytheon replied to the thread What a puzzling event!.

DPG: Hey here's a fun way to maybe win some free stuff: Half of EQ: Waaaaaaa.... I want to win free stuff MY way! Waaaaaaaaa......

Mar 25, 2024 at 3:44 PM
  3. Raytheon replied to the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

So how does one claim the lvl 100 Heroic character. It says we have til April 20th to do it, and that we have to log in on an account to...

Mar 16, 2024
  4. Raytheon liked Lejaun's post in the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

I'm of the mindset that Oakwynd, and every other TLP, should be able to accomplish a complete expansion activities by the time the next...

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Raytheon replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

you need to look up the meaning of the word "mostly". It is in the dictionary a few pages before "progression", FYI

Mar 1, 2024
  6. Raytheon posted a new thread.

Now for the important 25th TLP question

What should the name be, and what model should the AOC's be? My vote: Djarn - Efreeti AOCs

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 1, 2024
  7. Raytheon replied to the thread My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN..

You know what the "P" in TLP stands for right? Here's a hint. It does not stand for "Park yourself in an old expansion and grind...

Mar 1, 2024
  8. Raytheon replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

I love my Shadowknight, but in what universe is Shadowknight a better ranked raid tank than Warrior? Certainly not this one.

Feb 29, 2024
  9. Raytheon posted a new thread.

My humble Oakwynd prediction for LDoN.

As I write this, we are about 4 weeks out from LDoN launch on Oakwynd. The evolving ruleset benefit on Oakwynd for LDoN is Alternate...

Feb 29, 2024
  10. Raytheon posted a new thread.

Thoughts on Future TLPs unrelated to Rulesets

With the expectations in the community that the 25th anniversary TLPs should be something special, there has been lots of online chatter...

Jan 19, 2024
  11. Raytheon replied to the thread Let rogue mercs do rogue things.

I'm ok with that too. Can he or she pull all the things?

Oct 6, 2023