Rasper Helpdesk's Recent Activity

1. Rasper Helpdesk liked Pappasalt's post in the thread Thornblade to Mischief.

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears as per normal but here it goes... If you're not going to population balance and I would highly doubt...

Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rasper Helpdesk liked dentalplan's post in the thread Skillups / Tradeskill trophy not evolving while on persona.

The tradeskill reported my main char's skill level (over 200) and the combine chance chance reflected that correctly. Skill% items also...

Dec 6, 2023
  3. Rasper Helpdesk replied to the thread Skillups / Tradeskill trophy not evolving while on persona.

Out of curiosity, did the tradeskill function as though you had 200 or did it function as if you were your real skill level? For...

Dec 6, 2023
  4. Rasper Helpdesk replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Ahh. Was hoping I could just use my DB cash for a slot instead of buying an expansion I don't intend to use.

Dec 4, 2023
  5. Rasper Helpdesk replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Does anybody know how much it would cost in db cash to unlock the feature if I don't buy the expansion? Or is it ONLY available if I buy LS

Dec 4, 2023
  6. Rasper Helpdesk liked strongbus's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

making it so you have to be in a non combat zone to swap makes it bout 90% useless vs just having a alt that you can switch to.

Nov 30, 2023
  7. Rasper Helpdesk liked Appren's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Disappointing - very disappointing. Alternate personas could have been so cool and useful, but as it looks now seems pretty useless, in...

Nov 27, 2023