Raptorjesus5's Recent Activity

1. Raptorjesus5 liked Bewts's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

We had like a decade+ of nostalgia from making those classic runs on TLP. Perhaps its time to flip the script a bit on QoL items like...

Feb 12, 2024
  2. Raptorjesus5 liked Wassari's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

New TLP Make all the POK stones connect to nexus. Change it up. I heard a new race was being released for the 25th anniversary. Make...

Feb 12, 2024
  3. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Monster Mission Twink Gear (FV/Mischief).

The monster mission gear isn't that relevant for the most part, except a couple of the weapons. Unless maybe you are going for some kind of...

Dec 25, 2023
  4. Raptorjesus5 liked Beimeith's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I'm not downplaying the seriousness of the issue for those players, but that is two people out of how many? Players still...

Dec 17, 2023
  5. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

Heroic AAs, Slayer/Banestrike and Trophy Collector are all also broken at the moment, depending on how important those are to you.

Dec 16, 2023
  6. Raptorjesus5 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Gearing Up Alternate Personas.

TBM gear is a pain in the butt to swap around augs, plus the HA scaling is straight up borked on some of the missions. Conflagrant...

Dec 15, 2023
  7. Raptorjesus5 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Gearing Up Alternate Personas.

Gearing becomes a tedious task post 70. You have to think past level 1 twinks. Simplifying gear acquisition in the mid-ranges is...

Dec 15, 2023
  8. Raptorjesus5 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Gearing Up Alternate Personas.

Alternate Personas represent a good time to introduce gear that scales from level to 1 to 120 or 125 similar to the Heirloom gear from WoW....

Dec 15, 2023
  9. Raptorjesus5 liked Iven's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Micker99, you underly an illusion. Nothing got taken away or nerfed, because it was only a test environment on the beta server and never...

Dec 9, 2023
  10. Raptorjesus5 liked Fanra's post in the thread So... No one caught on EQTraders....

You seem to have a great deal of anger toward volunteers who spend their unpaid time to provide us with useful information. Perhaps you...

Dec 9, 2023
  11. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Personas : First Impression.

I agree I don't understand why people are making such a huge deal about not being able to switch in any zone. It really seems like a...

Dec 9, 2023
  12. Raptorjesus5 liked Burdi's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

The persona feature is looking nice. I don't quite understand people complaining loudly about the fact you need to be in a fast camp zone...

Dec 9, 2023
  13. Raptorjesus5 liked fransisco's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

HAHAHA, you think db has design procedures?

Dec 7, 2023
  14. Raptorjesus5 liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread How do I move achievements messages back to where they were?.

I just don't understand what need this change filled? Why didn't they just put a "consider messages" filter in instead, because that...

Dec 7, 2023
  15. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread How do I move achievements messages back to where they were?.

Another classic example of the devs not playing their own game.

Dec 7, 2023
  16. Raptorjesus5 liked Angahran's post in the thread How do I move achievements messages back to where they were?.

So, instead of having one 'Other' filter (that nobody knew what it actually contained), we now have a bunch of different colored 'Other'...

Dec 7, 2023
  17. Raptorjesus5 liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 7, 2023
  18. Raptorjesus5 liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

The persona haters (who for the most part haven't even tried to use them) are so worked up they can't even tolerate if someone else likes...

Dec 5, 2023
  19. Raptorjesus5 liked Agrippa's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I'm rather excited about this. As a gamer that has some serious restartitis and alt character issues, my new character is the first...

Dec 5, 2023
  20. Raptorjesus5 liked jiri_'s post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

It was reported in the Bug Report subforum here on 11/15.

Dec 5, 2023
  21. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I'm excited for the new zones and content. Even more excited for personas to be in a workable state sometime in the future.

Dec 5, 2023
  22. Raptorjesus5 liked Herf's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

People might be well advised to backup your UI, .ini, and config files for all your toons before the patch tomorrow.

Dec 5, 2023
  23. Raptorjesus5 liked Malore's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

..And I'm getting excited. :) Is anyone else taking tomorrow off of work to play?

Dec 5, 2023
  24. Raptorjesus5 liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Why can't they use personas if they want to? Why does it bother you so much?

Dec 3, 2023
  25. Raptorjesus5 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The crazy thing to me is how much time Klanderso had to spend on this thing that wasnt her idea or her project. How much better could her...

Dec 3, 2023
  26. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread A trader system that works..

Being able to play while selling is the only real problem with the current system. Well I guess that and the 2m plat cap.

Dec 3, 2023
  27. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread A trader system that works..

I feel like people are overestimating how many people have accounts for full time traders, at least on live servers. You start that account...

Dec 3, 2023
  28. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Even IF that was true... the perception of a problem is still a problem.

Dec 2, 2023
  29. Raptorjesus5 liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

Monster missions are largely hated among the player base as people like to play their characters, instead of playing something else. Not...

Nov 29, 2023
  30. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread XP Bonus for expansion launch.

If I remember correctly they don't usually do exp bonus at this time. Bonus rares and sometimes they've done a flat discount in the...

Nov 29, 2023
  31. Raptorjesus5 liked Oscig's post in the thread Is it safe to sell a krono for 500k on Oakwynd?.

no, because holding plat is inherently unsafe at this point until DPG decides to act like a decent steward of EQ.

Nov 28, 2023
  32. Raptorjesus5 liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I'm absolutely disgusted by this message. It starts off sounding like a public "apology" for someone who did something that they regret...

Nov 26, 2023
  33. Raptorjesus5 liked Klucifer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I mean this with all of the best intentions, Angeliana. I’ve told you before how much I appreciate your work as the Community Manager;...

Nov 26, 2023
  34. Raptorjesus5 liked taliefer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

They absolutely did NOT respond with any kind of urgency and gravity. That is one of the most absurd responses I have ever seen. And to...

Nov 26, 2023
  35. Raptorjesus5 liked Lawyer's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

How could you have not been monitoring for this proactively? This is a 24 year old game. That's a ton of years for someone to have...

Nov 26, 2023
  36. Raptorjesus5 liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I like how they've taken a leaf out of western government's playbook for the last 3 years. Claim that anyone talking about things they...

Nov 26, 2023
  37. Raptorjesus5 liked Skuz's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Not your fault the message was late. However it is a bit more than a day late & a dollar short, I am pretty sure the team are by now...

Nov 26, 2023
  38. Raptorjesus5 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

Man, even the "apology" is inadequate. There is zero acknowledgment about it taking a week from when they were told (or that they decided...

Nov 26, 2023
  39. Raptorjesus5 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

JChan really needs to step up and show some leadership, and stop being so invisible. It’s not good leadership to let your staff take the...

Nov 26, 2023
  40. Raptorjesus5 liked Olestra's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

canned response means nothing

Nov 26, 2023
  41. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Advantage of AP.

I think Alternate Personas will be perfect for people who want to reroll their longtime main into a different class. I think Alternate...

Nov 26, 2023
  42. Raptorjesus5 liked Yinla's post in the thread Advantage of AP.

The upside you get everything your main has from level 1 - 109 The downside you get everything your main has from level 110 - 125 Ideal...

Nov 26, 2023
  43. Raptorjesus5 liked Tuco's post in the thread Advantage of AP.

Impossible to evaluate the advantages of AP because we don't know the details of how they will work. If the FAQ posted in early October was...

Nov 26, 2023
  44. Raptorjesus5 liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

The dupers get a lot of plat to buy krono with and then trade/give them to other people on the server, other servers or other games who...

Nov 22, 2023
  45. Raptorjesus5 liked Cicelee's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

Instead of getting angry at DBG about a roll back, players should be getting angry at the players who were duping and causing this issue in...

Nov 22, 2023
  46. Raptorjesus5 liked BaoDur's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

You think it's okay to completely flood every server except Oakwynd with unlimited tradeskill materials?

Nov 22, 2023
  47. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

There is no way they get out of this unscathed. A lot of people are going to be really upset one way or another.

Nov 22, 2023
  48. Raptorjesus5 liked BaoDur's post in the thread Regarding the emergency downtime.

It happened on every server.

Nov 22, 2023
  49. Raptorjesus5 liked Tuco's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Ironically I've been hesitant to do some of the old progression on my alts because I viewed them as expendable and temporary. I'm much...

Nov 22, 2023
  50. Raptorjesus5 liked Vumad's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

What you have described here is an alt. What purpose would Personas accomplish then?

Nov 22, 2023
  51. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

I did 5 + Healer merc for a short while on Live, but I honestly didn't think it was worth the extra hassle over 3 + 3 mercs. TLP requires...

Nov 20, 2023
  52. Raptorjesus5 liked Maedhros's post in the thread SK Aura.

I think all classes should have an aura. Its weird that they randomly left out a few classes. The paladin one is 5% to incoming heals so an...

Nov 20, 2023
  53. Raptorjesus5 liked Tucoh's post in the thread SK Aura.

"Act of Voluntold Valor" is a great ability for the next expansion.

Nov 20, 2023
  54. Raptorjesus5 liked Mirthe's post in the thread Simple QoL feature request for Overseer.

I'd like to suggest that the duration of each overseer quest be indicated in its name, like: "Guard the Goods (12h)" Hopefully by...

Nov 20, 2023
  55. Raptorjesus5 liked Tucoh's post in the thread Why do Hunter?.

I think they've said they have no plans to do this and no plans on adding rewards retroactively for the old (and really hard) hunter...

Nov 20, 2023
  56. Raptorjesus5 liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Most people didn’t even know there were quests or how to get them, the name means nothing. Besides, that has nothing to do with my...

Nov 20, 2023
  57. Raptorjesus5 liked Annastasya's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

i'm okay with hunter checklists, collectibles, exploration, putting on all the ornaments etc. What bothers me are raid and mission...

Nov 20, 2023
  58. Raptorjesus5 liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

Except you can't ignore them in EQ...

Nov 20, 2023
  59. Raptorjesus5 liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Achievements Ruined the Spirt of the Game.

It's different. You make your spreadsheet on your own and define your experience. In this case of achievements, the game is...

Nov 20, 2023
  60. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

Seems unlikely it will be ready at expansion launch. I don't think they have even created an FAQ for it yet.

Nov 20, 2023
  61. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Zek Mourns the Loss of a Legend (Armourcarr).

Wow this guy was a legitimate EQ legend. Sad to hear. Played Zek many years ago before it was a ghost town.

Nov 19, 2023
  62. Raptorjesus5 liked Nightops's post in the thread Pally or Sk?.

VoA expansion was a very good challenge for the group game. Every named mob had an ability which made them considerably harder then...

Nov 18, 2023
  63. Raptorjesus5 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Pally or Sk?.

Where is the lie? SK threat is better in almost all cases. Paladin threat is fine tho. SKs self heal better, which is hilarious....

Nov 18, 2023
  64. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Pally or Sk?.

Shadowknights are super popular for very good reasons, it's pretty hard to go wrong with picking one. They have been very powerful pretty...

Nov 12, 2023
  65. Raptorjesus5 liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

They should just take it off. Really. How many of us have ever used that one? Most of us would do the UI work in game.

Nov 12, 2023
  66. Raptorjesus5 liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

It really should be moved to another spot on the screen so it is not so close to a login button in addition to what you suggest.

Nov 12, 2023
  67. Raptorjesus5 liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Can we get a confirmation warning when clicking this please.

Logging into the game I accidently clicked Reset UI to Default when logging in an alt. The trigger bar to click this option on logging in...

Nov 12, 2023
  68. Raptorjesus5 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Correct, if it's limited to certain zones, might as well put Klanderso on something useful, because this is a lost cause. Not switching is...

Oct 25, 2023
  69. Raptorjesus5 liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Probably a lot more fun then having to do all the flags again. I think its about making the time sink attractive enough to use for some...

Oct 24, 2023
  70. Raptorjesus5 liked Brontus's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Exactly and let's not forget that Darkpaw staffing levels are at historic lows. It's funny how Enad Global 7 always brags that EQ is...

Oct 24, 2023
  71. Raptorjesus5 liked Dixa's post in the thread Server choice.

If you want to play classic era play oakwynd If you want to play a good pop server without having to deal with 120 levels, play mischief...

Oct 24, 2023
  72. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Looking for help on Augs.

AC is king for Warrior and as a Warrior you will be a lot more reliant on gear compared to other classes. Around level 80 you will start to...

Oct 24, 2023
  73. Raptorjesus5 liked FranktheBank's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

The biggest issue I have with mechanics is that so, so, so many are done without any concept of how the game is currently played (Like...

Oct 24, 2023
  74. Raptorjesus5 liked Bobokin's post in the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

21 years and barely a dent into trade skills. EQ has turned trade skills into a boring time and coin sink.

Oct 23, 2023
  75. Raptorjesus5 liked Andarriel's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

I joined in the stream towards the end. He seem like he had fun when he was grouping with someone. I told him find a family guild also kept...

Oct 23, 2023
  76. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Wow a lot of EQ haters here... I generally enjoy Josh's videos but all his video really shows is that being a brand new player to an old...

Oct 23, 2023
  77. Raptorjesus5 liked Bernel's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

A brand-new player is not the type of player that EQ should be trying to attract. There are too few of them to make any kind of dev effort...

Oct 23, 2023
  78. Raptorjesus5 liked Randomized's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Few things to take away here: 1) Played 100 hours. Never even made it the point of getting AAs or where a group was necessary. 2)...

Oct 23, 2023
  79. Raptorjesus5 liked Skuz's post in the thread "New UI Engine" What exactly is it?.

The new UI engine is what the game needs to address many long-standing concerns regarding how the game's information is displayed. The...

Oct 22, 2023
  80. Raptorjesus5 liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

You're unhappy about Laurion's Song? There's a lot to like! It's smaller, yes, and we're also getting more infrastructure attention...

Oct 22, 2023
  81. Raptorjesus5 liked Skuz's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

I think the art that Farzad provided looked very cool, he had some logic to support those artistic choices but I also think that the vast...

Oct 22, 2023
  82. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

That art looks like it was from EQ Next. Either way, when it comes to new EQ games... I will believe it when I see it.

Oct 22, 2023
  83. Raptorjesus5 liked Cicelee's post in the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

We all do. We all want more content. But that isn't happening and feasible right now. So DBG is going to do what they have to do, within...

Oct 22, 2023
  84. Raptorjesus5 has a new avatar.

Oct 21, 2023
  85. Raptorjesus5 liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

Get your attention? Good! It should. The latest episode of The EverQuest Show is one of the biggest ever. EverQuest X? What is it?...

Oct 21, 2023
  86. Raptorjesus5 liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Overseer common agent.

What amazes me is that having 1k agents can cause lag in the first place. Design and/or code must be… let’s say interesting.

Oct 20, 2023
  87. Raptorjesus5 liked fransisco's post in the thread Overseer common agent.

I stay ahead by always doing a conversion as my first mission. Then I don't wait because after the clicking to start 2-3 more missions, the...

Oct 20, 2023
  88. Raptorjesus5 replied to the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Seems to me this is the cost of them working on 64bit, Dx11 and UI improvements over the past year +. Since there are only 2 missions I...

Oct 20, 2023
  89. Raptorjesus5 liked Skuz's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

The answer may simply be ....Time. I am willing to bet that time is simply something devs have far too little of, it is not a big...

Oct 20, 2023
  90. Raptorjesus5 liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Lets hope the two missions are easily doable by the majority of group players. I am sure some missions get repeated over and over while...

Oct 20, 2023
  91. Raptorjesus5 liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

I dislike missions being scaled down raids. Might just be me though.

Oct 20, 2023
  92. Raptorjesus5 liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

I couldn't care less. I don't do missions, and if I do it's years later. They're a hassle and after the first time or 2 not at all a...

Oct 20, 2023
  93. Raptorjesus5 liked Knifen's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Should make getting all your mission coin augs a chore this expansion with only 2 missions, unless they give double the coin on win.,

Oct 20, 2023
  94. Raptorjesus5 liked Ankarv's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

2 Missions is very disappointing, 1 less raid isnt such a big deal.

Oct 20, 2023
  95. Raptorjesus5 liked Tappin's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

So how is the level exp going to be distributed with a whole 2 group missions?

Oct 20, 2023
  96. Raptorjesus5 liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

Disappointed with the missions. I don’t understand how it could be hard to copy the base zone and spawns, then make a mission where you...

Oct 20, 2023