Ragnoruk's Recent Activity

1. Ragnoruk liked Xilbus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I'm not doing truebox again Give us a relaxed truebox from the start or I'm not bothering.

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Ragnoruk liked Liberated's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It's dumb to make both servers Truebox - several people want to box on 1 pc. No reason to make people buy and maintain multiple PC's to...

Apr 9, 2024
  3. Ragnoruk liked xxar's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

It's not what it should be , you are correct. That is because everyone quit , not due to FTE but because the server was hit with back...

Apr 9, 2024
  4. Ragnoruk liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

You have to remember two big things : 1) Compared to the monster that Mischief was, the population is low, so people think that it has...

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Ragnoruk liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Yes people do care... There are two ways to decide who gets the loot... Neither have the word CAMP in the description. Who ever...

Apr 7, 2024
  6. Ragnoruk liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

There's nothing classic or EQ about random loot, but here you are excited to play it. It erodes the primary fundamental game loop of...

Apr 7, 2024
  7. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

I foresee lots of raid logging when people are max level in the 1st week of a 3 month expansion.

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Ragnoruk liked KobalWR's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

We already have massive loots bonus on Teek. There will likely be a double XP bonus soon after launch. Do we really need to make everything...

Apr 7, 2024
  9. Ragnoruk liked Lejaun's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I don’t believe that the majority think FTE is so terrible. Seems a bit of hyperbole there.

Apr 5, 2024
  10. Ragnoruk liked Lejaun's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE worked extremely well. The server had a low population from the start because of people whining about it before ever trying it....

Apr 5, 2024
  11. Ragnoruk liked Search and Rescue's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

You are completely off the mark based on actual paying players on Oakwynd. FTE is great and should be refined and pushed to every...

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Ragnoruk liked Basak's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

FTE was one of the best mechanics added to the game. I am honestly surprised it has not gone forward.

Apr 5, 2024
  13. Ragnoruk liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Nice dodge of the question there. I play as my forum name, I'm easy to find on Oakwynd. Others will put their character names,...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Ragnoruk liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Absolutely correct, I hate FTE, but I still think one of the servers should have had it. Would have been happy to see an Oakwind clone...

Apr 5, 2024
  15. Ragnoruk liked ForumNugget's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

When I first heard about FTE, I thought I wouldn't like it. But, then I tried it, and I liked it. It really did alleviate a lot of...

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Ragnoruk replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Obviously there are people that liked FTE and people that did not. Oakwynd, in my opinion, was a great server but it had problems that...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

100% they took the cheap route for such a big milestone for EverQuest. They shot down all suggestions in the AMA. I am glad that they...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. Ragnoruk liked Numiko's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Getting a real been there, done that feeling with these servers. I find both Rule sets kind of boring and unimaginative. At least with...

Apr 5, 2024
  19. Ragnoruk liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

I think it is in someway an attempt to save Oakwynd. The only way they could have saved Oakwynd was a massive roll back in mid November.

Apr 5, 2024
  20. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I wouldn't say that the Teek server is underwhelming. The name maybe but not the ruleset. Many have been waiting for Mischief 2.0 and...

Apr 5, 2024
  21. Ragnoruk liked Zansobar's post in the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

Aradune was popular because they promised a paid GM to enforce the botting rules and it was a strict two box MAX server.

Apr 5, 2024
  22. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Should Tormax be a boxing server?.

I would like to see Tormax mimic the Teek server but with FTE and relaxed truebox from the start.

Apr 4, 2024
  23. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Oakwynd will not survive these new servers. Sure some will continue to play there but the population is already low and many I have...

Apr 4, 2024
  24. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Please consider starting with relaxed-true box +1 account and increase from there at Omens or whatever.

Apr 4, 2024
  25. Ragnoruk liked Kenuven's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Not utilizing a feature that benefits DBG and players simultaneously? Sad

Apr 4, 2024
  26. Ragnoruk liked Raytheon's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

You guys really dropped the ball on making something special for the 25th anniversary. It's sort of a no-brainer from a business...

Apr 4, 2024
  27. Ragnoruk liked Chopsuey's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Honestly beastlords don't start becoming more than fero/savagery bots until like SoD and beyond as far as raiding goes. The pets are...

Apr 3, 2024
  28. Ragnoruk replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Beastlords would actually be quite weak Classic - Velious. Their top slow would be level 50 Sha's Lethargy (30%), unless they add level...

Apr 3, 2024
  29. Ragnoruk replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Are you able to change persona anywhere or is it still restricted to cities? If it still requires you to swap in a safe area, I don't see...

Mar 28, 2024
  30. Ragnoruk replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

It's not a separate issue. They keep releasing servers as True Box but never enforce it. The True Box servers always have armies on...

Feb 27, 2024
  31. Ragnoruk replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

Open World Random Loot from Non-Raid Targets - Double Loot from Raids - Relaxed Truebox from the start - All Classes available from the...

Feb 18, 2024
  32. Ragnoruk liked Defenestrated Vase's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Agnarrians would like to have a word with you. AA'ing is not trivial at all for them. I mean, it's not rocket science, but it's a...

Jan 18, 2024
  33. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Persona TLP.

I think you should be able to swap personas anywhere as long as you're not in combat and there should be ~10-15 min timer between persona...

Jan 17, 2024
  34. Ragnoruk replied to the thread Fixed Random client crashes, No error. Unable to toubleshoot..

I am experiencing this issue and it's really frustrating. Any update regarding this?

Nov 29, 2023