Raccoo's Recent Activity

1. Raccoo liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 22, 2021 at 5:49 AM
  2. Raccoo replied to the thread Info Needed zlandicar reborn: no coin award.

Yes, this occurred after the latest patch on Cazic server. We did the mission as normal. However, some over-zealous group mates opened...

Jan 21, 2021 at 2:50 PM
  3. Raccoo replied to the thread My Non Lore Rings and Earrings Are Now Lore??.

Try petitioning?

Jan 20, 2021 at 6:40 PM
  4. Raccoo liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed zlandicar reborn: no coin award.

We opened the chest and looted it but the quest log still says Open the chest So we got no coin.

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:54 PM
  5. Raccoo replied to the thread Info Needed zlandicar reborn: no coin award.

This is still happening. Not getting lockout on task. Don't want to redo to get the scarce currency and get cactus gated for something that...

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:54 PM
  6. Raccoo replied to the thread QA In Progress Zlandicar.

Did you open the chest quickly or wait on it?

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:50 PM
  7. Raccoo liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

This should be fixed - please test on the Test server next week. There seems to be a misunderstanding about how bugs get fixed and...

Jan 20, 2021 at 11:49 AM
  8. Raccoo liked Tour's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

Clr -Splash line of heals is clunky and cumbersome for a role that by its nature is based on timing and reaction. Yes, there is an...

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:55 AM
  9. Raccoo liked Knifen's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

1. Regardless of rank I - III Rogues whisper step only uses Rk. I and you have to be invisible for a moment before using. 2. Shared SoS...

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:53 AM
  10. Raccoo liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread What are your minor annoyances about your class?.

I don't know if "small" but here's a few things that annoy me about bards: We are limited by being designed around songs having short...

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:51 AM
  11. Raccoo liked Szilent's post in the thread Mob HP bloat over last 3 expansions.

The "real world test" in this case is intimately linked to your specific choices on what to "bother" with.

Jan 17, 2021 at 11:46 AM
  12. Raccoo liked menown's post in the thread Could We Please Implement Autogrant Merc AAs.

These Merc AAs are ridiculously tedious to grind out. At this point, it is faster to do Overseers everyday than to grind experience with a...

Jan 16, 2021
  13. Raccoo replied to the thread /xtar command line question.

http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=7074.msg26973#msg26973 In case anyone was wondering how to set socials for adding things to...

Jan 16, 2021
  14. Raccoo liked gravestrikes's post in the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

I will say, though, that i am not trying to make this thread about people's opinions about the content of the game. I am sure they...

Jan 16, 2021
  15. Raccoo liked gravestrikes's post in the thread Underfoot shadowknights on Cazic.

Hey guys, I wanted to put this out there, and hope that this is not happening on your server as well as Cazic. For the last couple of...

Jan 15, 2021
  16. Raccoo liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed Wiz Spell: Musing Gambit proc issue.

Musing Gambit adds a buff to the spell window with 4 max hits. When those hits are used up it does an SPA 406 cast of Musing Refreshment....

Jan 12, 2021
  17. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

My Spaghetti is Still Upsetti about this <3

Jan 10, 2021
  18. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread @ngreth and friends (backpacks idear).

Think its time we create a backpack that has stats associated with it. Since your Top left level inventory slot attributes stats from...

Jan 10, 2021
  19. Raccoo posted a new thread.

[Request] Add Velium Laced Nigriventer Venom to loot table of humanoid bodytype mobs in COV

There is only one zone and one mob type I know of that drop these in COV. There were at least two zones with 1 mob type in TOV. After...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jan 8, 2021
  20. Raccoo liked Biggho's post in the thread Fixed Internally Snowsquall Spiritwalker Coat missing/wrong Focus.

Snowbound Spiritwalker Coat (ToV T1): - Effect: Rejuvenation of the Ancestors - Focus Effect: Wail Duration (all Roar of the Lion/Dissident...

Jan 7, 2021
  21. Raccoo replied to the thread Aaryonar mission reset.

Last night this event became bugged when Grolik died and Aary was alive and flying around the room invulnerable. Orbs and guardians...

Jan 5, 2021
  22. Raccoo liked Szilent's post in the thread Aaryonar mission reset.

Does not strip Echo buff/debuffs from surviving participants. Surviving a reset isn't super common, probably, but there it is. The...

Jan 5, 2021
  23. Raccoo liked Iribabh's post in the thread Fixed Internally The Overseer Reborn.

I've killed The Overseer Reborn in new Sleeper's Tomb twice now and it has not counted forwards my hunter's ach in either case. [Wed Dec...

Jan 5, 2021
  24. Raccoo liked aora's post in the thread Overseer Reborn in Sleepers Tomb not updating Hunter.

Two nights ago my group killed The Overseer Reborn in Sleepers Tomb and no one in the group recieved credit for it. We tried everything ,...

Jan 5, 2021
  25. Raccoo liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Spell gem lockup not fixed.

I went to bump the old thread, and realized it was moved to "resolved", even though it wasn't. So yeah, this has never been fixed, and...

Jan 5, 2021
  26. Raccoo liked kizant's post in the thread BST Composite Fury has wrong lands on messages.

Land on You: You are imbued with dissident fury. Land on Other: Target is imbued with dissident fury.

Jan 5, 2021
  27. Raccoo liked Svann2's post in the thread sleepers tomb: the captain of the guard.

This rare npc is not dropping loot and is not updating hunter achievement.

Jan 5, 2021
  28. Raccoo liked Pip's post in the thread In Progress EoK task "Others' Things".

I am WELL aware of how long it took to finally resolve this issue but I wanted to update this thread to let you all know that I was able to...

Jan 5, 2021
  29. Raccoo liked globeadue's post in the thread Fixed Dragon Hoard - 101 stacks gone.

My hoard is gone, I have a petition in place to restore it, but here is the story as I know it how i got to this point. I have used the...

Jan 5, 2021
  30. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

these are always fun, ill throw some idears at the wall. -more unique hero forge helmets (that are not locked by armor type aka everyone...

Jan 2, 2021
  31. Raccoo replied to the thread (Your name here) Begins To Float.

Right-click buff in song window and block?

Dec 29, 2020
  32. Raccoo liked ttobey's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Dave built Rallos and I animated him. I also animated the PoP version, so I was trying to keep a little of that version's feel in the...

Dec 26, 2020
  33. Raccoo liked ttobey's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

Dave (Covic) and I work on both games. He models, I rig and animate. It's probably 40% of the year on EQ1 and 60% on EQ2. New monsters...

Dec 26, 2020
  34. Raccoo liked Absor's post in the thread Is this perception wrong?.

I guess I'm just getting a little tired of hearing about "recycled" content. It is not easier or less work to recreate an old zone with new...

Dec 23, 2020
  35. Raccoo replied to the thread Raidgear does trivialize Groupcontent to the point of monopolizing large aerea.

There are many various class guides on http://forums.eqfreelance.net/. You can view them without registering. Most are up to date at...

Dec 20, 2020
  36. Raccoo liked Absor's post in the thread CS Mission - The Crusaders still too difficult.

I apologize for not responding to this thread earlier. When it devolved into "you suck" arguments, it lost most of its value to me. I do...

Dec 19, 2020
  37. Raccoo liked Laurana's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless COV Crafted Armor does not have Reward Review option.

When crafting the new tradeskilled player-made gear in COV (Faded Restless...), there is no Reward Preview: Item Name option like there is...

COV_Crafted_Armor_Missing_Preview.jpg Dec 16, 2020
  38. Raccoo liked Paladin's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Faded Restless Velium Gem of Security.

I just made this item. it does not have the "reward Preview" link on it like it's predecessors. I am guessing this might be true for all...

Dec 16, 2020
  39. Raccoo liked Smokezz's post in the thread Not A Bug See Invis / See SoS.

Just like when ToV launched, lots of mobs see invis / SoS. From what I understand only Sleepers mobs should be seeing invis / SoS. Sirens...

Dec 15, 2020
  40. Raccoo liked JeffHanson's post in the thread Possible to ignore/filter familiars?.

Subject line says it all. The talking familiars in lobby are mega annoying.

Dec 12, 2020
  41. Raccoo liked Zeelot's post in the thread Fixed Exp in Cobalt Scar very low.

I haven't checked other zones, but exp in CS is about 1/4 of exp per kill compared to ToV. Seems strange considering they are harder to...

Dec 10, 2020
  42. Raccoo liked Burpo the Clown's post in the thread The Pathetic Dragon's Hoard.

No more disappointed than I am in people that don't do forum searches or, you know, just check the posts visible on the first page of the...

Dec 10, 2020
  43. Raccoo liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Not A Bug [FEEDBACK] Allow music to play at 0% Sound Volume.

Currently in much of EQ if you are playing Everquest and want to listen to the in-game music through the game you must increase BOTH the...

Dec 10, 2020
  44. Raccoo liked Tour's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I miss when Smite the Wicked was first introduced. It, like so many other things in game, has just not kept pace with the HP of mobs. You...

Dec 10, 2020
  45. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

I didn't read this thread, but the boost to ___ the Unnatural received should've been comparable for _____ the Undead. No reason clerics...

Dec 10, 2020
  46. Raccoo liked Zaray's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

You knew this thread would get a rez today. [IMG]

Dec 8, 2020
  47. Raccoo set their home page.

https://www.twitch.tv/raccoo__

Dec 5, 2020
  48. Raccoo liked Bobokin's post in the thread Want to build a guild monument to a fellow raider that has passed.

This is what we did for a beloved fallen friend: [IMG]

Dec 4, 2020
  49. Raccoo posted a new thread.

[Feedback] Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic

Original bug thread https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/death-touch-as-an-anti-kite-mechanic.263057/ This is from Cazic...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Nov 27, 2020
  50. Raccoo liked Flatchy's post in the thread Camps/KS.

Congratulations you win "The Cob of the Week" award. I am sorry you got picked on in life so you feel like you can come to this game...

Nov 24, 2020
  51. Raccoo replied to the thread Overseer Merchant: Mounts.

It was definitely broken. I haven't lost any so far since patch, so maybe they fixed it, or maybe I just haven't had the bad luck I was...

Nov 21, 2020
  52. Raccoo liked Clarisa's post in the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

Thanks, Raccoo. I made these (crude) pictures to hopefully help in showing how the priest alliances actually work: [IMG] [IMG] I...

Nov 19, 2020
  53. Raccoo replied to the thread Druid Group/Mass Buff Concerns.

It's like you forgot clerics have symbol that stacks with skin? Most classes prefer having those two buffs instead of having Righteousness....

Nov 15, 2020
  54. Raccoo replied to the thread Lag on Bristlebane is out of hand.

Rubber banding seems to be mainly in TOV zones. In scorched woods I can get a full extended window of mobs and not have any rubber...

Nov 15, 2020
  55. Raccoo replied to the thread Alliance Heal range issues..

Also it should be noted that the Cleric alliance procs as long as the allianced person has LOS with their target (will not proc if they...

Nov 15, 2020
  56. Raccoo liked kiwi's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

he call for nerfs and he can't even play games without using 3rd party software , we can box in EQ without the use of 3rd party...

Nov 12, 2020
  57. Raccoo liked KrakenReality's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

Even worse is that the guy doesn’t even play anymore and calls for nerfs.

Nov 12, 2020
  58. Raccoo liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Cleric can't DPS the sad priests.

No, they shouldn't nerf a class as a fake attempt at making other classes better. Shamans are perfectly fine on single target healing....

Nov 12, 2020
  59. Raccoo liked Kaeladar's post in the thread Improved Recovery AA not working.

The melee AA "Improved Recovery" should increase incoming heals by 15% but does nothing for me. Tested on 115 warrior (not much buffs...

Nov 5, 2020
  60. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread PLZ FIX CAT CHANNELS.

[IMG]

Nov 4, 2020
  61. Raccoo liked GamerGramps's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

I'd like to see a way for a Group Leader to remove his entire group from a Raid instead of each character leaving the raid and then having...

Oct 29, 2020
  62. Raccoo liked dreadlord's post in the thread QA In Progress Overseer quests disappearing.

I know this was discussed previously, but understood it had been resolved in the last patch - hence this report I logged (to trader) this...

Oct 29, 2020
  63. Raccoo replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan spells.

You can use /spells, but I don't recommend that if you have rank 3 spells/discs that are older, since they'll get downgraded. You can speak...

Oct 28, 2020
  64. Raccoo liked Zamiam's post in the thread Another feature request! Older expansion currency -> Heirloom?.

I think as someone mentioned you can buy the gear and use as tribute ? maybe .. also you can just buy gear and give the crap away .....

Oct 27, 2020
  65. Raccoo replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Happy belated birthday .98!

Oct 26, 2020
  66. Raccoo liked Waveno's post in the thread Fixed Bug in housing and plot.

Hi! When placing an item and then try to adjust place, in house or on plot it just duplicates the image. It restores only when zoning. I...

Oct 23, 2020
  67. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Dev's Please Read! "Going back to the ROOTS of Game Development".

I think we need an expansion where no invis works and its all under water. CoTH / Ports disabled, also turn mobs into PC's so 90% of all...

Oct 18, 2020
  68. Raccoo liked Absor's post in the thread Fixed Internally TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved.

I'll take a look at this when I have time, but right now I just don't have any.

Oct 17, 2020
  69. Raccoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved.

This happens to raid forces that don't hail the usher as well as those that do. Amplification debuff only increases the damage, doesn't...

Oct 17, 2020
  70. Raccoo replied to the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

WTB leader sets timer for auto-roll, so I can set it to zero! Or make it auto-roll at zero if the leader has that set, and if all group...

Oct 16, 2020
  71. Raccoo liked Skuz's post in the thread Add a 'Destroy' option to autoloot.

I would prefer a filter added for "automatically leave on corpse" than a destroy option, a destroy option would fill up your recovery...

Oct 16, 2020
  72. Raccoo liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show.

Hello all! I appreciate the great feedback on The EverQuest Show. I wouldn't say that it is dead, though at this point, I'm swamped with...

Oct 16, 2020
  73. Raccoo liked Ryino's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 15, 2020
  74. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Oct 14, 2020
  75. Raccoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Oct 14, 2020
  76. Raccoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved.

Should be named TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved

Oct 13, 2020
  77. Raccoo replied to the thread Raid MA Rings.

Raided two characters, made each MA. Target with MA1, raid MA ring targets what they click. Target with MA2, raid MA ring stays on first...

Oct 12, 2020
  78. Raccoo replied to the thread Feedback - Extended target Highlights raid MA target.

Wasn't sure if you were talking about this. examples /xtar set 1 raidassist1target /xtar set 2 raidassist2target /xtar set 3...

Oct 12, 2020
  79. Raccoo liked Sancus's post in the thread Confirmed Beam Targetting.

Summary: There are three issues with spells that use the Target type "Beam" (e.g. Beam of Molten Komatiite) relating to how they choose...

Oct 7, 2020
  80. Raccoo liked Dibab's post in the thread Please?.

I know there had been more than couple posts about this but what gives on not putting the Agents of change on live servers. So many people...

Oct 3, 2020
  81. Raccoo liked Hellowhatsyourname's post in the thread In Anguish Over Anguish.

AoC, AoC, AoC!!! Why hasn't live been given AoCs yet???

Oct 2, 2020
  82. Raccoo liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread RTX 3070 will outperform 2080ti at less then 1/2 the price $499!?.

[/QUOTE] Best comment on YouTube I seen on this lol!

Sep 27, 2020
  83. Raccoo replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

It's ok to go back now and then to these, but the resources would be better allocated to new content imo. Also most times for me it is...

Sep 27, 2020
  84. Raccoo replied to the thread XTarget Auto not working.

[IMG] Auto Add Hater Targets checked?

Sep 24, 2020
  85. Raccoo replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

/assist main is slower. If you're wanting to follow MA & be able to maximize damage, using ETW keys is better.

Sep 23, 2020
  86. Raccoo liked Arwyn-RoV's post in the thread Can we have the raid Kromrif Etching runes on the Raid Vendor?.

Its a little later into the expansion and the random number hasn't been kind to us. Glowings rarely drop for us and it seems a reasonable...

Sep 23, 2020
  87. Raccoo replied to the thread 1st target in extended target window..

http://forums.eqfreelance.net/index.php?topic=20363.0 This is how I setup my keys in options.

Sep 21, 2020
  88. Raccoo replied to the thread Restless Ice ornaments are a myth.

Make an offer to buy from raid guilds. They'd love to offload some.

Sep 18, 2020
  89. Raccoo liked Raytheon's post in the thread [Request] Make Ranger Copsestalker's Enrichment group buff line V2 so it can be MGB'd.

Moving this here from Bugs. It makes no sense for only one of a Ranger's long-lasting group buffs to not be MGB-able. Change it to v2...

Sep 16, 2020
  90. Raccoo replied to the thread Confirmed Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

Pretty sure this is related to the server/client being out of sync. It messes with several different things, including the quick time bug,...

Sep 16, 2020
  91. Raccoo replied to the thread External Target Requests.

/xtar set 1 groupassisttarget I have a key on most of my characters that set that. And usually the leader of the group's key will also...

Sep 16, 2020
  92. Raccoo replied to the thread External Target Requests.

I made a post on another forum about adding people/pets/mobs to your ETW with hotkeys. It's a little more work but something you might be...

Sep 16, 2020
  93. Raccoo liked Pano's post in the thread Paladins the new Battle Cleric.

That's because of alliance, the same things happens with warriors.

Sep 16, 2020
  94. Raccoo replied to the thread Paladins the new Battle Cleric.

Yeah, would like to see a heal breakdown for that. You didn't even mention splashing? Idk if it is that much for paladin's, but for...

Sep 16, 2020
  95. Raccoo replied to the thread Info Needed Server and Client out of sync.

Noticed similar server/client lag/sync issues on Cazic this weekend and Monday, has been awful. It is like the quick time bug on steroids....

Sep 15, 2020
  96. Raccoo liked Tlail's post in the thread Info Needed Server and Client out of sync.

Hello! For me it seems, that the server(s) and the client are out of sync. This shows on several occasions. The easiest one to show...

Sep 15, 2020
  97. Raccoo liked Raytheon's post in the thread Not A Bug Ranger group buff Copsestalker's Enrichment not MGB-able..

All three ranks of the level 105 ranger spell Copsestalker's Enrichment from The Broken Mirror expansion are group buffs and neither Mass...

Sep 12, 2020
  98. Raccoo replied to the thread Emperor Ganak Familiar.

With the key ring you can also use a quicker casting familiar to cast, with the ganak in stat buff slot. I recommend...

Sep 12, 2020
  99. Raccoo replied to the thread Fixed Internally TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved.

[Sat Sep 12 00:00:28 2020] Lerty begins casting Ire of the Bride. [Sat Sep 12 00:00:28 2020] Lerty hit Raiena for 25655 points of...

Sep 12, 2020
  100. Raccoo replied to the thread Dissident Rage.

It's possible it is bugged. Sometime last year it was bugged so you had to either buy the disc again or talk to the progression spell...

Sep 8, 2020
  101. Raccoo replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

If they are running short of time on their main project, why would they take on another one? I think it's easier for them to encourage...

Sep 8, 2020
  102. Raccoo replied to the thread UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL..

[IMG]

Sep 4, 2020
  103. Raccoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

I thought what Ngreth spoke of changing in his earlier post, wouldn't make it to live until next patch. However it seems people are already...

Sep 3, 2020
  104. Raccoo replied to the thread Necro Epic 2.0: before/after.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/necro-epic-still-works-fine-at-115.269716/

Sep 2, 2020
  105. Raccoo replied to the thread Not A Bug Death touch as an anti-kite mechanic.

I assume the lag on this event is due to the zone wide AE/push. I think it is similar to what we saw in Mearatas because of the zone wide...

Sep 2, 2020
  106. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

[IMG]

Sep 1, 2020
  107. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

SPA 286 What can I say that I haven't already meme'd, the Spells, Clickies and AA that employ this SPA have seen their tuning become...

Aug 30, 2020
  108. Raccoo liked Hogwilld's post in the thread Next Expansion request.

I got an enhancement, how about color coding the icons for items. Green outline for Trade skills, Red for rares, Yellow for quest items.

Aug 28, 2020
  109. Raccoo liked draxx101's post in the thread Freelance Unfettered.

grats on first win in Mearatas

Aug 27, 2020
  110. Raccoo replied to the thread Sinister Steamwork Ornaments.

Would've been nice to receive a suit/unlock on TBL raid vendor for completing the raid achievements in GMM at least. :P

Aug 26, 2020
  111. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 24, 2020
  112. Raccoo replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 23, 2020
  113. Raccoo replied to the thread Expendable features.

If you have the keyring for familiars, make the ganak your stat buff and go get Dragonscale Skystrider Scales from the easy quest...

Aug 23, 2020
  114. Raccoo replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Aug 21, 2020
  115. Raccoo liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Confirmed Slow Debuffs setting combat skills to 20+ min cooldowns.

Issue: Currently when players are hit with a significant slow debuff (90%+) combat skills, having their cooldown based on your current...

Aug 20, 2020
  116. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 18, 2020
  117. Raccoo replied to the thread GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta.

Healing tab > Select your name as Healer > Select "Healee" Total (first row)

Aug 17, 2020
  118. Raccoo posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally TOFS2 AE bug still not resolved

08/16/20 07:47:13 PM Tihgren hit you for 66143 points of unresistable damage by Ire of the Bride. 08/16/20 07:47:13 PM Tihgren hit...

Forum: Resolved

Aug 16, 2020
  119. Raccoo replied to the thread No Wakizashi Sword?.

I just had to search marketplace for katana and it is there.

Aug 12, 2020
  120. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread aVeryLovingRobot - Ex Developer Stream.

Exciting guest coming on tomorrow! Jennifer Chan - Saturday, Aug 8th 2020 - 11:00am PST [Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games; Former Tech...

Aug 7, 2020
  121. Raccoo replied to the thread Returning 60 Shaman Question.

On login screen choose "Return Home" and it'll send you to the spot you first logged into the game in your starting city. Also you no...

Aug 7, 2020
  122. Raccoo liked Froglok's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

"Experienced" Players (I do not mean new or returning players) who seem to lack Basic EQ (EQ 101) know-how (such as using game features...

Aug 1, 2020
  123. Raccoo liked Lubianx's post in the thread Raid Banner.

Could we please look at having Raid Banners? These would work the same as guild Banners but be for the raid. The reason for this is it...

Jul 30, 2020
  124. Raccoo liked Silu's post in the thread Beastlord Roar, SK Dire & Necro Grip stacking.

I didn't see another thread on this after a brief search, but I've noticed that there are stacking conflicts on raids and grouping with the...

Jul 30, 2020
  125. Raccoo liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread DP Marketplace / Revenue suggestion.

Most of those scheduled events are on the in game calendar, nearly a year ahead. How many months warning do you actually need? 24...

Jul 29, 2020
  126. Raccoo liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reporting of direct spell damage range has reduced after last patch.

I am a programmer, I don't have the power to change class balance, spells, AA, zones, or content. For that you would need to make your...

Jul 28, 2020
  127. Raccoo liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reporting of direct spell damage range has reduced after last patch.

It's fixed now, sorry that it broke. No :P

Jul 28, 2020