Raccoo's Recent Activity

1. Raccoo liked Gialana's post in the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

Necromancers have a few lines, too, that seem like they should continue autogranting but don't. On a level 115 necromancer: Cascade of...

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:10 AM
  2. Raccoo liked Brickhaus's post in the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

During the bonus, I've subscribed a few more ftp accounts and discovered some more classes and aas that aren't being autogranted. I'll...

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:09 AM
  3. Raccoo liked Goburs's post in the thread Info Needed "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

4-5 times now, we have seen someone who was dead, either waiting on a rez, or just not having zoned to their bind point to run...

Apr 11, 2024 at 8:08 PM
  4. Raccoo replied to the thread NPC in Feerrott (the dream) Kaelynn Stearns Rank II Spells..

Faction, like Xyroff said. The resulting rank 2 spells are tradeable, so you can either do HoT quests to raise faction or find another...

Apr 11, 2024 at 8:01 PM
  5. Raccoo liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread NPC in Feerrott (the dream) Kaelynn Stearns Rank II Spells..

These are faction based via Dream Delvers faction.

Apr 11, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  6. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread UI toolkit?.

The converter is meant to make it easier for players to convert their custom UIs to the new system. It uses premade templates to do...

Apr 10, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  7. Raccoo liked Bobokin's post in the thread Why can't spells be sold back to the vendor?.

If someone makes a mistake and purchases two of the same spell, it is $4k down the bit bucket. If someone purchases a spell but finds he...

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

1. What's your highest persona? A. 125 Enchantersona, 121 Bardsona 2. Roughly how many hours did it take to get to that level? A. 12...

Apr 2, 2024
  9. Raccoo liked alanus's post in the thread Unkempt Woods Raid - No Ignition does not give fail message.

No Ignition achievement does not give fail message until raid is done

Apr 1, 2024
  10. Raccoo replied to the thread Fixed Recent Hotfix and Worse Lag.

Did you check the eqzone number? We had this same problem, around the same time this post was made, in Shadows raid in Timorous, on...

Mar 30, 2024
  11. Raccoo replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Category: Other Date/Time: Mon Mar 25 21:56:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Shaman (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -1998.31,...

Mar 25, 2024
  12. Raccoo liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Mar 25, 2024
  13. Raccoo liked KakleTT's post in the thread QA In Progress Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  14. Raccoo liked Brickhaus's post in the thread AA Autogrant Broken For Certain Lines/Classes.

Summary: Certain lines are broken when attempting to AA autogrant for a level 115. I suspect that at some point there were changes in these...

Mar 22, 2024
  15. Raccoo posted a new thread.

Pet GHold unchecking automatically

Switching between personas and also /load UI causes pet GHold to uncheck.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 22, 2024
  16. Raccoo liked Axxius's post in the thread Confirmed 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 21, 2024
  17. Raccoo liked Riou's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

With the faction complaint it is mostly the ones mentioned like DoN Faction or OoW one for BP's more specifically, or probably a couple...

Mar 18, 2024
  18. Raccoo replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I think they should either allow all buffs on all level characters, or remove required levels from gear. Or both. :P

Mar 14, 2024
  19. Raccoo liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 7, 2024
  20. Raccoo liked Szilent's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce T3 Raid bug - Heroes Forged.

Has the hilariously extreme lag that underpinned the previous complaint been addressed? Will it be addressed?

Mar 7, 2024
  21. Raccoo liked Scornfire's post in the thread Cazic-Thule < Silent Redemption >.

Also looking for: More Cattens Don't actually have room for: More Cattens Maybe I actually could fit a few: More Cattens? [img]

Mar 7, 2024
  22. Raccoo liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 4, 2024
  23. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Mar 3, 2024
  24. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

And you don't have it scribed, so it fails. This is working as intended and is not a bug.

Mar 2, 2024
  25. Raccoo liked Fintank's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Are the Sword ornaments just straight up swords or is it a convertible myriad of ornaments like we've been getting for a while? If those...

Feb 28, 2024
  26. Raccoo replied to the thread Spell not found error with Malo AA.

4. Turning off auto-grant for it (which I'd bet would be the most likely solution). But would players like this option? You'd have to...

Feb 28, 2024
  27. Raccoo liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Reproducible Hitching: NPC Load-Ins & Multi-game-instance Zoning.

These are examples of loading-induced hitching which are not able to be fixed through memory.ini. Whatever the culprit of hitching due to...

Feb 28, 2024
  28. Raccoo liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Feb 25, 2024
  29. Raccoo liked Crillan's post in the thread Moors of Nokk raid, "Don't Get The Axe".

In The Moors of Nokk raid, What Is It For, the purple aura for the axes isn't behaving correctly. If a player touches the edge of the...

Feb 25, 2024
  30. Raccoo posted a new thread.

QA In Progress Braxi's Howl overwrites T`vyl's Resolve

Up until the last two ranks of Braxi's Howl, it would not overwrite T`vyls Resolve. In Laurion's Song, Braxi increased to 20%, and T`vyl's...

Feb 25, 2024
  31. Raccoo liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 22, 2024
  32. Raccoo liked Allayna's post in the thread QOL: Merc block buff.

Please add the ability to block buffs on mercenaries, much like you can do on PCs and Pets.

Feb 22, 2024
  33. Raccoo liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/16/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm hoping that the "walk back" of the Scarlet Cheetah Fang change that was in the 2/13 Patch is just an accident and not intended.

Feb 21, 2024
  34. Raccoo replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 21, 2024
  35. Raccoo liked Knifen's post in the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

Yes please dont mess with our mez spells, I rely on those to mez lock adds when 2 boxing. Just dont use it when not supposed to and...

Feb 20, 2024
  36. Raccoo liked Smokezz's post in the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

Yeah, leave this ability alone please. It's not supposed to be used as a spam ability.

Feb 20, 2024
  37. Raccoo liked Svann2's post in the thread Rogue ability line "Blinding Glint / Brilliance" causing issues for Pet Class groups.

Tell your rogue to take it out of his spamkey lineup.

Feb 20, 2024
  38. Raccoo replied to the thread Found in the present.

My bet is you started the second partisan again before doing the turn in, but didn't complete it. There is a faction required for the...

Feb 20, 2024
  39. Raccoo liked Captain Video's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I just realized who you are. You're uberkingkong's Alternate Persona.

Feb 15, 2024
  40. Raccoo liked Dhaeman's post in the thread Fixed Internally Veshma's Lively Crescendo Rk II bugged.

Rank 2 song heals for less than rank 1 song. Assume this is a bug, since it is a higher rank, however there is no values in spell...

Feb 13, 2024
  41. Raccoo liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Not A Bug Textures on wine 9.1 not shown for some items.

While this is not a bug as it's reported against an unsupported platform, the underlying issues are being addressed. So this is also a...

Feb 12, 2024
  42. Raccoo liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The T3 raids will use the old reward system. We will continue to work on addressing the performance issues with the new reward system.

Feb 12, 2024
  43. Raccoo liked Belexes's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When will you give us the ability to hide familiars? Pretty please??

Feb 12, 2024
  44. Raccoo liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Confirmed free item.

with the 15% discount it made the clickie north ro not free anymore

Feb 9, 2024
  45. Raccoo liked Fintank's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I think we can all agree that these likes shouldn't count for Lisard's Like/Post ratio, guy is over here stacking the deck! All likes...

Feb 8, 2024
  46. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 8, 2024
  47. Raccoo liked SteamFox's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

Ridiculously awesome!

Feb 6, 2024
  48. Raccoo liked Meeko's post in the thread War Crow Familiar pet illusion holding weapons.

Fixed your report. ^

Feb 6, 2024
  49. Raccoo liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Remove Lore Tag on Armor Containers.

From the other side ... I constantly use the lore tag on armor pieces so I don't loot more than 1 per alt. Removing the lore tag would be a...

Jan 30, 2024
  50. Raccoo liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 27, 2024
  51. Raccoo liked Fanra's post in the thread From Crawl to Tall: eqclient.ini Changes and DX11.

Since the January 17, 2024 game update that brought DirectX 11 (DX11) to live servers, playing EQ for me became annoying. Lag, stuttering,...

Jan 26, 2024
  52. Raccoo liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK Mount movement- I've pretty much done all I can, it's now in codes hands to get the camera working correctly. It's a universal issue on...

Jan 24, 2024
  53. Raccoo liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

OK It is fixable. Hopefully only one file to adjust and will fix across similar horse models.

Jan 24, 2024
  54. Raccoo liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

EQ1 had brand new ogres, goblins, deer, sheep, foxes and kerra this year, and they are some of the best looking npc's in the game....

Jan 24, 2024
  55. Raccoo liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You have gotten better at snark! Ding 43!

Jan 24, 2024
  56. Raccoo liked Dione's post in the thread Big Dipper stuck and impossible to attack.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Jan 03 13:33:07 2024 Character: Level 125 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Timorous Falls Location: -2131.16,...

Jan 22, 2024
  57. Raccoo liked DillyBar's post in the thread Mage swarm pets.

ETA on these being fixed?

Jan 16, 2024
  58. Raccoo liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Last year my attitude towards druid being balanced was "if you pretend shamans don't exist, it's pretty fair" regarding our ability to...

Jan 14, 2024
  59. Raccoo liked PartVI's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any chance we could see the appearance of test dummy NPCs in the Arena for servers other than Test? Some TLPs have interesting situations...

Jan 13, 2024
  60. Raccoo liked Uolian's post in the thread Raid Achievements not being awarded during zoning.

I jusy completed Return of Kanghammer tonight and was awarded all three achievemnts for the Vanquisher. I then zoned into DZ, the rest of...

Jan 13, 2024
  61. Raccoo replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

If multiple devs are responding to this AMA. If you were given free reign/time/money to do whatever you wanted to Everquest, what would you...

Jan 11, 2024
  62. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Q: Would you be willing to play through 1 zone of Laurion's song's group progression (partisans and mercenaries) as a group of 6 employees,...

Jan 11, 2024
  63. Raccoo liked Fintank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans for specific class tuning to ever return? This is a type of need that applies to all classes, but I am specifically...

Jan 11, 2024
  64. Raccoo liked Yinla's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

So much I'd like to ask! 1. Can we get a feedback/suggestion/request forum please? Currently you can open any forum and find someone...

Jan 11, 2024
  65. Raccoo liked Knifen's post in the thread Fixed The Return of Kanghammer DZ Blur Problems.

Clearing the trash in this dz besides most of the trash hitting like absolute trucks plowing through you, I cant seem to get any of my mem...

Jan 11, 2024
  66. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread Acolyte's Casting Ice of Legacies Lost.

OLD Rallos Zek Aug. [47117] Rallos Zek Acolyte's Casting Ice Target: Self Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes Focusable: Yes...

Jan 10, 2024
  67. Raccoo liked Salinae's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can clerics get a real invis item? or even the ability to cast it as an AA?

Jan 10, 2024
  68. Raccoo liked Vaarsuvius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are we ever going to see old/unused spell lines be discontinued and replaced with new spell lines. New as in not upgrades to existing...

Jan 10, 2024
  69. Raccoo liked Xyza's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How difficult would it be to increase the blocked buff number above 40? After 25 years, mine is full. I have a feeling that mine is not...

Jan 10, 2024
  70. Raccoo liked Dreekenail's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Rumor mill has been flying. The Everquest show and other discord and forums have talked very excitedly about the idea that there might be,...

Jan 10, 2024
  71. Raccoo liked sinnister's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

I have a question...and i will keep this brief. i have noticed that there is a character that admittedly creates different names in order...

Jan 10, 2024
  72. Raccoo liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 10, 2024
  73. Raccoo liked unoplank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Our server has recently been invaded with players automating their grinding in xp zones for several hours per day. They seem to be...

Jan 10, 2024
  74. Raccoo liked Cassiera's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

What steps are planned for this year re: addressing raid lag? Thank you for taking questions!

Jan 10, 2024
  75. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 7, 2024
  76. Raccoo liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread [Suggestion] Allow us to opt out of TLP unlock announcements.

At character and account levels, if you please. Thanks! [IMG]

Jan 6, 2024
  77. Raccoo liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  78. Raccoo replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Character models require more work because of the amount of movements they have. NPCs have movements for receiving hits, attacking,...

Jan 4, 2024
  79. Raccoo liked Venuhm's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

its ok, but my god do i hate Heros are Forged. its not hard, its just bad. from start to finish the entire mission is more built to be...

Jan 4, 2024
  80. Raccoo liked Endiment's post in the thread Confirmed Hotkeys disappearing when adding or removing an item to/from a Keyring.

If you have an item that has a link on a hotbar and you then add or remove that item to/from a keyring, while not on the same page of the...

Jan 4, 2024
  81. Raccoo liked aiha's post in the thread Keyring deletes Hotkeys on other Bars.

If you create a hotkey from an item in your inventory, then add that item to a keyring, it will delete hotkeys on the first hotkey page (in...

Jan 4, 2024
  82. Raccoo liked Xeri's post in the thread Fixed Internally Hammer of the Remembered.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Jan 03 15:23:00 2024 Character: Level 125 Cleric (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location:...

Jan 4, 2024
  83. Raccoo liked alanus's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude & Gallant Focus of Heroism.

Having killed hundreds of LS named, I have seen a total of 1 heroism and 1 fortitude drop. I know others with similar named kill numbers...

Jan 1, 2024
  84. Raccoo liked Toukan's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

Not gonna quote numbers...but is the drop rate really intended to be THIS low ?

Dec 30, 2023
  85. Raccoo liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Radiant Hawk Harness And Froglok Race - Sound Bug.

Froglok races on any kind of floating/flying mount make a persistent sit down/stand up sound over and over and over - endlessly. I should...

Dec 26, 2023
  86. Raccoo liked Oops's post in the thread Fixed Vaniki EoK Armor.

Vaniki with the -10 lvl rule on currently cannot make the best group armor. It let's you "click" it to try to create, but we are...

Dec 24, 2023
  87. Raccoo liked Ankarv's post in the thread Confirmed LS Beta reward Legendary Enchanter Illusion spell problem.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Dec 20 20:19:51 2023 Character: Level 125 Enchanter (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge...

Dec 21, 2023
  88. Raccoo liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Confirmed Darkshine Staff damages caster.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Dec 10 16:27:21 2022 Character: Level 120 Magician (Main) Zone: Maiden's Eye Location:...

Dec 20, 2023
  89. Raccoo liked Vekaras's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Lumber drop rate.

Finding the drop rate on these is pitifully low. I went after Lashvines (Timorous Falls) and Treants (Unkempt Woods) for an hour and saw...

Dec 19, 2023
  90. Raccoo liked Vumad's post in the thread LS T1 group armor not on buyer.

I've heard similar but it's strange that any non-visible I have checked can be on buyer but none of the visible are available. I don't...

Dec 16, 2023
  91. Raccoo replied to the thread LS T1 group armor not on buyer.

Probably because they are containers?

Dec 15, 2023
  92. Raccoo liked Tuco's post in the thread Why ToL's Group Gear Level 120 Requirement Sabotages EQ's Core Gameplay Loop.

Despite my best efforts in the beta forums (...

Dec 14, 2023
  93. Raccoo liked Rolaque's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

For the Heroes are Forged mission, when the spider leaves the egg sack location and ports to loc 286.65, -972.11, 196.40 she lands with her...

Dec 13, 2023
  94. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  95. Raccoo liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  96. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  97. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  98. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 13, 2023
  99. Raccoo replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Category: Other Date/Time: Thu Dec 07 01:30:28 2023 Character: Level 123 Shaman (Main) Zone: Ankexfen Keep Location: 2830.44, 618.66,...

Dec 13, 2023
  100. Raccoo liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Dec 12, 2023
  101. Raccoo liked Kendeth's post in the thread Final Fugue mission Plucked achievement broken again.

It seems that after today's patches the Plucked achievement is going just to the first person to zone in again. It seems like whatever...

Dec 12, 2023
  102. Raccoo posted a new thread.

Radiant Hawk Harness

The Harness seems a bit askew on Barbarians. [IMG]

Dec 12, 2023
  103. Raccoo liked alanus's post in the thread Fixed Type 3 LS augs are all in the same lore group.

All paladin type 3 LS augs are in the same lore group and cannot equip more than 1 total. It says correct lore groups on item inspection,...

Dec 12, 2023
  104. Raccoo liked Marton's post in the thread A trader system that works..

My baz pipe dreams: Allowing to play the character while selling items Raising baz limit Disabling characters that run scripts

Dec 12, 2023
  105. Raccoo replied to the thread Changing the look of NPCs in the guild hall.

No Yes (Restrict who is allowed inside the GH)

Dec 11, 2023
  106. Raccoo replied to the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

I'd suggest joining groups in zone together into raid to work on these, so you aren't fighting over spawns. Have seen alot of unintentional...

Dec 11, 2023
  107. Raccoo liked Marton's post in the thread Pal'Lomen Conquerors for Partisan #3.

This is the most annoying task in LS. Either change how the mobs spawn or make conquerors from Final Fugue mission give kill credits...

Dec 11, 2023
  108. Raccoo liked Brontus's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Real world racial politics have no place in the lore of EverQuest. As someone mentioned previously, we play fantasy MMOs to escape the...

Dec 10, 2023
  109. Raccoo liked Angahran's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

Erudites have always been snotty and standoffish, so maybe he simply prefers being away from others?

Dec 10, 2023
  110. Raccoo liked Cicelee's post in the thread So ... No One Caught In Beta ....

After reading the replies, I do not think this is what the OP had in mind as a response. Then again you did report a thread for "teasing"...

Dec 10, 2023
  111. Raccoo liked Fanra's post in the thread Suggestion: Quest NPCs use Tell to Player Rather than Say.

Please have quest NPCs give their text as a tell to the player talking to them. Right now the spam as several people are at once are...

Dec 7, 2023
  112. Raccoo liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Reviews of Laurion's Song and Ballads of Zimara - Ep 21 of TEQS.

Hello all! Fading here. Hopefully you're enjoying Laurion's Song, or making alt personas. If you have a moment, Episode 21 of The...

Dec 7, 2023
  113. Raccoo replied to the thread A Gift of Fish quest in Unkempt Woods.

Had one member run ahead to fish for the first step, and he got killed. None of the other members could spawn the attacker, so had to start...

Dec 7, 2023
  114. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Final Fugue Group Mission NPC infinite loop.

Category: NPC Date/Time: Wed Dec 06 23:46:42 2023 Character: Level 122 Bard (Main) Zone: Pal'Lomen Location: 887.46, -771.65, 8.73,...

Dec 7, 2023
  115. Raccoo liked Swiss's post in the thread Fixed Internally Final Fugue group mission Achievement "Final Fugue: Plucked" broken..

"Final Fugue: Plucked" is not being awarded even when everyone in the group dodges the arrow aura. The achievement reads "Do not be hit by...

Dec 7, 2023
  116. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  117. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 5, 2023
  118. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG][IMG]

Dec 4, 2023
  119. Raccoo replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Dec 1, 2023
  120. Raccoo liked Lilfella's post in the thread 30th anniversary wishlist.

Vegas fan faire please

Nov 10, 2023
  121. Raccoo replied to the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 29, 2023
  122. Raccoo liked fransisco's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Quite the opposite. That lets the devs speak freely. If they had to worry about every single thing they say getting blasted across...

Oct 24, 2023
  123. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

The newer devs and maybe? Ngreth. If you're asking me specifically who did exactly which part of each raid I don't have the answers...

Oct 23, 2023
  124. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

It's common sense. Many devs have made raids over the years. As more experienced devs have left the company, they are replaced with...

Oct 23, 2023
  125. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

That isn't what I said.

Oct 23, 2023
  126. Raccoo liked niente's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

I can understand the suspicion of CRC and what they do, who they are, how they were picked, and what are they accomplishing. The new...

Oct 20, 2023
  127. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Nothing says they have to actually do anything with CRC feedback or suggestions.

Oct 20, 2023
  128. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

This doesn't mean anything. You are assuming players picked by other players would be superior to those picked by the devs which is not...

Oct 20, 2023
  129. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

It's not a one-way street. People can and do bring up issues. Whatever goal you think your program will accomplish, the existing one...

Oct 20, 2023
  130. Raccoo liked Beimeith's post in the thread Laurion's Song: Only 2 Missions and 8 Raids.

You need to get a better source. Absor carries this game on his back. Without him, the game would have died a long time ago.

Oct 19, 2023
  131. Raccoo replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Wood elf beastlord

Oct 19, 2023
  132. Raccoo liked Lisard's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 19, 2023
  133. Raccoo liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Oct 18, 2023
  134. Raccoo liked Riou's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

They don't have 1 single person working in each department, they can do multiple things at once

Oct 18, 2023