Questoften32's Recent Activity

1. Questoften32 replied to the thread If You Were a Dev, What Would You Have Done Differently?.

EQ Sharp Cereal Professor: Nope...there's nothing wrong here. :)

Oct 13, 2020
  2. Questoften32 replied to the thread If your class could have one thing another class has....

Not monk kick, but basic kick, low/low to mid low scale (1-5 and 1 point damage added ever ten level stopping at 10-13 points damage at lvl...

Oct 10, 2020
  3. Questoften32 replied to the thread New Expansion info.....

About expansions, added note just because, to write something interesting: Fun features are important, not mini game like things but...

Sep 22, 2020
  4. Questoften32 replied to the thread We Demand Answers!.

Dwarf milk...ah...I'm too late,to paraphrase Sherlock Holmes was gonna say the only answer when everything else is eliminated: NPCs. I know...

Sep 22, 2020
  5. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

:p I have came back in ''from outside'' on the patio ''as suggested'' and guess what? Having come back I think...This is just sad...still a...

Sep 16, 2020
  6. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

Well there go's the metaphorical ballgame. Bad luck game got rained out.

Sep 16, 2020
  7. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

But then in reverse ''the normal thing, servers down then up''...them going down could get them up? Also don't you mean could be a sign?...

Sep 16, 2020
  8. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

Not on time, I wonder if there are any info posts from other media? The world has got to know.

Sep 16, 2020
  9. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

That The opposite may prove true x 6 1/2 and they will return x 13 of even that!

Sep 16, 2020
  10. Questoften32 liked Yinla's post in the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

More char slots please! Made yet another shaman this morning! This one is an Iksar heroic and imbuing Amber. :rolleyes:

Sep 16, 2020
  11. Questoften32 liked Yinla's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

They are messing around with chat so expect the servers up on time, but don't expect chat to be working as it should. :D

Sep 16, 2020
  12. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

Overseer is a modular thing, like a mini-game, so I agree!...and not many changes, on a semi-related note, at least there is that. :)

Sep 16, 2020
  13. Questoften32 liked smash's post in the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

IMO, there should be a chance for it to get up in time. Why, because they not made a lot of changes to the game itself, most changes are...

Sep 16, 2020
  14. Questoften32 replied to the thread Any chance servers will come up early?.

One hour, on time? Yes. Dare I believe it? Maybe just this once? Or...early at any moment, could it be?

Sep 16, 2020
  15. Questoften32 replied to the thread New game idea to encourage players to make alts.

More allowed: Doll of character spaces, or buy over 14 char slots.

Sep 16, 2020
  16. Questoften32 posted a new thread.

Any chance servers will come up early?

Any chance servers will come up early? Any predictions? If not not how many more hours of down time are we looking at?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 16, 2020
  17. Questoften32 replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

It just went down a hour ago? that is odd. How?

Sep 16, 2020
  18. Questoften32 replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

I mean hours from now, given time already passed?

Sep 16, 2020
  19. Questoften32 replied to the thread Everquest - Do you feel the age?.

How many hours from now until the game is ''or is supposed to be'' back on regardless of time zone, you know...in hours?

Sep 16, 2020