Qimble's Recent Activity

1. Qimble replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

I've got the Sullon Zek title on my main. My opinions about EQPVP are entirely founded in experience. I have some of my absolute...

Feb 5, 2024
  2. Qimble replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

What, you don't think people in 2024 are excited at the prospect of being trained while XPing or raiding, being corpse camped, or...

Feb 5, 2024
  3. Qimble replied to the thread What's the current view on AFK playing?.

They banned a shitloaf of accounts during a couple years back. Not timed out, permanently banned. They may claim that the do tells or...

Dec 23, 2023
  4. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

And if you are going to make the 50%+ of the missions tuned for "sub-mid DPS group geared players" then please let those of us who...

Dec 13, 2023
  5. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Not remotely the same thing, and you know it. If we were gonna sidetrack to a class balance discussion I'd be more concerned with...

Dec 11, 2023
  6. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Lich teleport rate should be nerfed, but probably at the same time HP increased. If he wasn't warping around a solo pally with a group...

Dec 11, 2023
  7. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The healers I run with do not find it particularly difficult to do. Master loot them the clickie from the blob, they hand it off to...

Dec 10, 2023
  8. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I think I would literally sit out an expansion if they did that. Going in with actual competent players and blowing through the...

Dec 9, 2023
  9. Qimble liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

War,Clr,Pal,Rng,Dru,Mnk,Brd,Rog,Shm,Nec,Wiz,Mage,Enc can ALL stun with the Wep Entwined Hammer, put it in primary and stun boss. Player...

Dec 9, 2023
  10. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

That how the mechanic (sometimes) works but it's not a viable strategy IMO. I'm not sure how many times the spider is supposed to...

Dec 9, 2023
  11. Qimble replied to the thread Final Fugue - Pal'Lomen Mission Discussion.

Gnoll Hide Lariat also works. Had a guildie farm it up to test. For tuning issues: I'm not quite sure how dev's intend for it to work but...

Dec 9, 2023
  12. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Then maybe it shouldn't be thrown in there as some example of how impossible the mission is. It's not a hard mission for raid geared...

Dec 9, 2023
  13. Qimble replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Skill issue. I went in totally blind with my usual group (and we had also missed the night of beta raiding where we tested that...

Dec 8, 2023
  14. Qimble liked fransisco's post in the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

does this mean there is a reason for a paladin over an sk?!

Dec 8, 2023
  15. Qimble replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

And some folks are getting Big Mad about it, lol. Because something not being able to be walked through with the SK + Shammy combo...

Dec 8, 2023
  16. Qimble replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

Wait can't all tanks just mem a stun? lol

Dec 6, 2023
  17. Qimble replied to the thread Raiding is far too easy and too predictable..

IIRC people were popping dragon glyphs can just going ham on Shei to get that one down in 5ish minutes as well. I don't think there's...

Dec 4, 2023