Psalmz's Recent Activity

1. Psalmz replied to the thread Teek - Leveling Paths.

The Stein of Moggok quest will definitely be a thing on Teek. An easy to get +10 int item is still good even if better items will be...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:16 AM
  2. Psalmz replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

Nope, not at all. There are though, people who move in front of other's pulls and sit so they can petition, weaponizing customer...

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:03 AM
  3. Psalmz replied to the thread Server locked krono.

RMT sales of items, plat, and characters existed long before krono. How do kronos destroy the economy? Yes, at a server start a few RMT...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:16 PM
  4. Psalmz replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I like the Teek Kunark start!

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:56 AM
  5. Psalmz replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I am not opposed to a box/no-box pair of servers. I am just cautioning that it might not get the desired result.

Feb 28, 2024
  6. Psalmz replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

Truebox with enforcement did reduce the box army issue. We no longer saw the 30-36 toon box armies, at least in "public". Enforcement of...

Feb 28, 2024
  7. Psalmz replied to the thread Manastone and ring of the dead for new tlp.

Throw in a Red Dragon Tooth also.

Feb 27, 2024
  8. Psalmz replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I stand corrected, thank you. My suggestion still stands. If there were two otherwise equal servers: boxing allowed and truebox, the...

Feb 27, 2024
  9. Psalmz replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I read the original FAQ for Aradune today and noted that only two boxes were allowed per player. That is two toons total. A similar rule...

Feb 27, 2024
  10. Psalmz replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I think FTE is on its way to being standard in EQ. DPG likes it. That said, I would welcome a FT, extra (random?) loot server with the...

Feb 27, 2024
  11. Psalmz replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Vanguard? It was released before it was ready. It was laggy and had way too many bugs. Vanguard had a number of neat ideas but people...

Feb 24, 2024
  12. Psalmz replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

I think you missed the point. Limiting the number of toons means excluding players from raids.

Feb 18, 2024
  13. Psalmz replied to the thread 2024 TLP Idea "Season of Echoes".

So, for the bosses you can pull separate this might be fun. The rooted bosses would be difficult to maybe impossible. How long would two...

Feb 17, 2024
  14. Psalmz replied to the thread my dream tlp in may.

Limiting the number of players allowed in an AoC instance would mean reducing the number of players who can challenge dragons etc. This...

Feb 17, 2024
  15. Psalmz replied to the thread Mercenary Server.

Allowing only apprentice level mercs would reduce the op issues.

Feb 12, 2024