Protocol's Recent Activity

1. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

100% you can batphone and raid all day if you want or you can just do 2 scheduled raid nights per week!

Apr 15, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  2. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Plat raids, in house PLing service, and playing with the guild that has already (and still) been the top guild on this ruleset before....

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:35 AM
  3. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Welcome aboard.

Apr 12, 2024 at 5:08 AM
  4. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

It is known.

Apr 10, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  5. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Who’s that?

Apr 9, 2024
  6. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Welcome back Tikno!

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

It never ends!

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

No doubt, we are the number one guild on Mischief which is basically the same server as this and there has been no competition showing up...

Apr 8, 2024
  9. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

All day every day!

Apr 7, 2024
  10. Protocol replied to the thread [Mischief] The Faceless.

Triunity has no chance. Lets go.

Apr 7, 2024
  11. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

The roster is forming up nicely. Come get in and prepare your body for that batphone life.

Apr 7, 2024
  12. Protocol replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start :)

Apr 7, 2024
  13. Protocol posted a new thread.

Give Teek Selo Exp

Consider giving Teek the slightly boosted Selo exp rate. This is lore friendly given that the server is named after the Hot Zone NPC and it...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 5, 2024
  14. Protocol liked Veronious's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Gonna run it back with you guys one more time. Going to try my hand and Wizarding this go round.

Apr 4, 2024
  15. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Teek!

Apr 4, 2024
  16. Protocol liked Blastoff's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

This guild is an amazing mix of hardcore and casual. If you want to poopsock you can. If you want to raid 2 hours a week and be 90% bis...

Mar 29, 2024
  17. Protocol liked Laberintica77's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Basak, I feel the same...everyone wants really rushed fast servers...for what? to get to PoP then the majority quit? it makes no sense....

Mar 29, 2024
  18. Protocol liked CokaRZ's post in the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Good luck Faceless! Not sure how some of you love playing classic so much (maybe they will surprise us and start at PoP ) All the best

Mar 29, 2024
  19. Protocol replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

I think the test server calendar was just an inaccurate date or a typo that was meant to be Kunark 6/20 which would put it exactly on the...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

If a PvP server was the only option then we'd play there. I doubt most of our members are very interested in PvP though.

Mar 15, 2024
  21. Protocol replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

No, I think on the whole we prefer DKP primarily while just using the side GDKP raids to offer folks a great source of added loot and...

Mar 11, 2024
  22. Protocol replied to the thread <2024 TLP> EST Raiding Guild.

Glad to see you doing another guild Suvus, I always loved your YT content for Elf Sim. Look forward to more on this server!

Mar 9, 2024
  23. Protocol posted a new thread.

[Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding

[IMG] TL;DR Discord: https://discord.gg/Faceless25th Loot Policy: Open-Bid DKP + Optional Plat Raids Requirements: 0% RA required! About...

Forum: TLP Guild Recruitment

Feb 29, 2024
  24. Protocol replied to the thread Is 5 years to complete a TLP really reasonable?.

I think 6 weeks with double loot would be a good spot. A tad longer than Selo but less grinding through raids thanks to bonus loot instead...

Feb 28, 2024
  25. Protocol replied to the thread [Mischief] The Faceless.

Shout out to Team Faceless raising over $16,350 for Rady Children's Hospital since 2022! [IMG] [IMG]

Jan 18, 2024