Protagonist's Recent Activity

1. Protagonist replied to the thread retired able to play day and night.

Tell me you weren't around before truebox without saying it.

Mar 31, 2024
  2. Protagonist liked Kahna's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Clerics don't use peridot's anymore, haven't for literally decades. If caster wants to rune themselves they can pay for it. I...

Mar 27, 2024
  3. Protagonist replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Every TLP guild I've ever been in that had a cash bank, the officer chat took less than a month to transition from "Necros need coffins and...

Mar 27, 2024
  4. Protagonist replied to the thread Devs, nobody is going to say it, but I will.....

"Nobody's going to say it, but here's a post that has gotten made at least once a month since WoW announced they did the thing I'm about to...

Feb 10, 2024
  5. Protagonist liked Ekiph's post in the thread [Feature Request] TLP AA filters.

It would be nice to be able to hide AAs for expansions that are not yet unlocked. It would also be nice to be able to hide passive AA...

Feb 6, 2024
  6. Protagonist replied to the thread [Feature Request] TLP AA filters.

Yes, please.

Feb 6, 2024
  7. Protagonist replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Is this the same Hicks from EQB on Aradune?

Feb 5, 2024
  8. Protagonist replied to the thread [Oakwynd] Leveling guild "Ye Olde Hearth".

What will you do in the guild's second week when everyone is done leveling?

Feb 3, 2024