Progress's Recent Activity

1. Progress replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I definitely see a performance improvement on my budget laptop after making the changes. I had to add the last edit because the only...

Jan 24, 2024
  2. Progress liked Amex111's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Some of the new chat filters are getting reset upon logging out. Heck, the eqclient is not getting new line items for the new settings....

Jan 23, 2024
  3. Progress liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 23, 2024
  4. Progress replied to the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

Please fix this issue....having to go through and hide "other heals", "other hit other", and "other critical hits" every time that I log on...

Jan 23, 2024
  5. Progress replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

This update was a mess. It feels like characters are playing in syrup. I have a low end laptop and a high end desktop and both are having...

Jan 23, 2024
  6. Progress replied to the thread Aradune - Pre RoF release NPC.

I don't believe that is accurate. The pre-release quest for the +5 Alaran language book/flag (Engine Trouble) was available a few weeks...

Dec 22, 2023
  7. Progress posted a new thread.

Aradune - Pre RoF release NPC

NPC Magus Burlshin is not in City of Bronze prior to RoF expansion. This is the turn in NPC for petite dark shards of fear (and higher...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 21, 2023
  8. Progress replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

Looks like it was posted today that there is no bug, and 25% AA exp is in effect. edit: Nothing about the legacy character bonus though - I...

Nov 15, 2023