Prathun's Recent Activity

1. Prathun liked Vlad Diszno's post in the thread Not all Halloween items are showing in the New and Featured category.

My getting booted was due to my network cable sliding out of the router, stupid slot has nothing for the locking clip to grab so the cord...

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:52 AM
  2. Prathun liked ttobey's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Most people here probably don't know me, I'm mostly on EQ2 but I started on EQ1 with Planes of Power and was there until Depths of...

Oct 18, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  3. Prathun liked ttobey's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Probably not without making Absor angry. We don't like him when he's angry but I did add to a character that I animated in PoP. We had to...

Oct 18, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  4. Prathun replied to the thread Not all Halloween items are showing in the New and Featured category.

Items are displayed in the New category in the Marketplace for X days (where X = 7, I believe) after they are introduced. The Nights of the...

Oct 18, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  5. Prathun replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

Let's table this conversation. The team is focused on getting ready for the upcoming Torment of Velious beta. We've had a few rough weeks...

Oct 17, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  6. Prathun replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

Velious content has been in the game for almost 19 years now and predates everyone on the team. I'm happy to make adjustments to olde...

Oct 17, 2019 at 9:10 AM
  7. Prathun replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

Handing in the marching orders doesn't spawn the Chief Ry`Gorr NPC. There is a sequence of NCDs and invisible shouts that occur...

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:40 PM
  8. Prathun replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

If you have more info like... "NPC X didn't spawn for Y period of time." or "NPC X didn't respond to trigger phrase Z for Y period of...

Oct 11, 2019
  9. Prathun replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

We don't have a requirement for "SKU open 2 weeks". The smallest time elapsed requirement check is 1 month. I didn't see anything on zone...

Oct 11, 2019
  10. Prathun replied to the thread {Devs} Rain of Fear Release schedule on Phinigel.

We believe that RoF and CotF will not have staggered releases as they did in era.

Oct 11, 2019
  11. Prathun replied to the thread [BUG] Heritage crate familiars are not heirloom (despite tag)..

Seems like a bug. Either the non-tradable versions should be heirloom or the heirloom flag should be removed from the tradable versions....

Oct 9, 2019
  12. Prathun liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Exceedingly rare, get it while it's there..

The Giant Skull Shield Ornament is back for a limited time, get it while you can. [IMG]

Oct 9, 2019
  13. Prathun liked Allayna's post in the thread Grats FU.

Fu beat Mearatas!

Oct 8, 2019
  14. Prathun replied to the thread Another exp bonus?.

If a bonus event activates and no one posts about it on social media, does it provide any actual bonuses? :p

Oct 8, 2019
  15. Prathun liked Absor's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

I'm terrified to hear what she said. :P

Oct 7, 2019
  16. Prathun liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Interview with Holly Longdale.

Hi EQers! I'm so excited about the next few episodes of The EverQuest show! I just returned from San Diego, and Daybreak really rolled...

Oct 7, 2019
  17. Prathun replied to the thread Silly Mearatas Raid bug?.

Sorry, I must have missed this report the first time around. I would have fixed it if I'd known. Should be a fairly easy issue to address.

Sep 17, 2019
  18. Prathun replied to the thread Silly Mearatas Raid bug?.

I've made a note to address this bug for a future update. Thanks for letting us know!

Sep 16, 2019
  19. Prathun replied to the thread Fall Bonuses too soon?.

The event should be running and there are no restrictions as to how or where it's active. Not sure what server this is on, but I popped...

Sep 13, 2019
  20. Prathun liked jeskola's post in the thread Raising Awareness for Don.

[IMG]

Sep 13, 2019
  21. Prathun liked Windstalker's post in the thread Will they add integrity back to the game?.

Hail Norrathians, I know there is a lot of frustration surrounding both unintended and unattended gameplay (which includes botting)....

Sep 12, 2019
  22. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 09/10/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's on my to do list to change racial drop treasure tables in OoW to use global loot which will address this issue and many others. It...

Sep 12, 2019
  23. Prathun replied to the thread Fall Bonuses too soon?.

Fall in Norrath is a few weeks early for 2019. More information coming soon. :)

Sep 9, 2019
  24. Prathun replied to the thread Fall Bonuses too soon?.

It's not just good luck. :) The calendar gets its information from from the event data, so if it's showing up it's running.

Sep 9, 2019
  25. Prathun replied to the thread Is the SECOND part of the Noble Crests quest working?.

This quest cannot be completed, for an unusual reason. The NPCs in the Rathe Mountains that drop these items are vendors. They were set to...

Sep 6, 2019
  26. Prathun replied to the thread 50% xp pot on Mangler.

Looking at the previous versions of the Marketplace data, Bottle of Adventure III and Bottle of Shared Adventure III show that they were...

Sep 6, 2019
  27. Prathun replied to the thread 50% xp pot on Mangler.

Checked the claim data, and while most of the Bottle of Adventure III claim items require a modern-ish expansion be unlocked before they...

Sep 6, 2019
  28. Prathun replied to the thread 50% xp pot on Mangler.

There are no logs of Bottle of Adventure III or Shared Bottle of Adventure III being purchased on Mangler. The Marketplace data indicates...

Sep 5, 2019
  29. Prathun liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread So about that aa trumpet sound....

If you're wanting to tone their volume down or remove them...the files you are looking for are in snd4.pfs and are skelatt1.wav and...

Sep 4, 2019
  30. Prathun liked Darkhain's post in the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

Ok redoing Qinimi Stone of Trials event + mini raid event, fixed my flag, can continue now. I think it bugged out when I handed once again...

Sep 4, 2019
  31. Prathun replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

The following change went Live in the August update: - Breakdown in Communication - It is now possible to complete the quest to receive...

Sep 3, 2019
  32. Prathun replied to the thread Enchanter epic 1.0 is now broken thanks to charm nerf.

A hotfix for this went out to Live servers. Please see the update notes for more details.

Aug 26, 2019
  33. Prathun replied to the thread Enchanter epic 1.0 is now broken thanks to charm nerf.

The ghoul scribe in Lower Guk can still be charmed. We're looking into reverting the no charm change to the spectral librarian in Kaesora....

Aug 26, 2019
  34. Prathun replied to the thread Mangler: Essence of Shadow does not drop?.

There's a restriction on the treasure table for Essence of Shadow that prevents it from dropping until Shadows of Luclin has unlocked on...

Aug 26, 2019
  35. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread The new expansion pictures....

It was the reverse of that. We wanted Velious, so we asked for better ice. We got better ice.

Aug 23, 2019
  36. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019.

Verified. Though it doesn't look like it, the spider is actually inside that tree, so he's outside the world. Moving the NPC's spawn...

Aug 22, 2019
  37. Prathun liked Yinla's post in the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

Don't wear any!

Aug 21, 2019
  38. Prathun liked Xanathol's post in the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

On live (a while back now), I farmed this event every week for well over a year before seeing this aug drop (it became a 'thing' in my...

Aug 21, 2019
  39. Prathun replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

This is working as intended. If you successfully complete the animals event, you get an additional chest at the conclusion of the raid.

Aug 20, 2019
  40. Prathun liked Derresh's post in the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

What if I already wear my socks backwards? Should I then wear them forwards, or am I already ahead of the curve?

Aug 20, 2019
  41. Prathun replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

You can fail the animals event or wear your socks backwards if you think it'll help.

Aug 19, 2019
  42. Prathun replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

If they're sitting at the chest's spawn location when it tries to spawn and if it has an anti-camp radius, then yeah, you're gonna have a...

Aug 16, 2019
  43. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 08/13/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's three. The public-facing note is incorrect. Will try to get that fixed for the final notes. Thanks!

Aug 16, 2019
  44. Prathun replied to the thread Beastlord 1.5.

I've turned down the rare spawn modifier in Siren's Grotto on Selo so that the bonus doesn't interfere with the Ailing Walrus. This only...

Aug 16, 2019
  45. Prathun replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

It's a standard treasure table. There are two rolls on the same item list to determine which items will be on the chest. These rolls...

Aug 16, 2019
  46. Prathun replied to the thread Aneuk Eye.

Checked, and you're right. They only spawn in the base version of Dranik Sewers and not the instances, and for all intents and purposes...

Aug 15, 2019
  47. Prathun liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Aneuk Eye.

I went into Sewers of Dranik A, B, and C, didn't see any aneuk in any of them. I even tried Catacombs of Dranik A, B, and C, and still...

Aug 15, 2019
  48. Prathun replied to the thread Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection.

The Frosty Gem of Enhanced Protection has two chances to drop from the reward chest named "a frost-glazed box". The chest named "a...

Aug 15, 2019
  49. Prathun replied to the thread Aneuk Eye.

Looks like it's best to farm Aneuk NPCs in Dranik Sewers. Outside of the sewers, only that one Aneuk in Noble's Causeway has a chance to...

Aug 13, 2019
  50. Prathun replied to the thread Veteran's enhancement mana regen not working.

Thanks for letting us know. Created ticket for this issue.

Aug 12, 2019
  51. Prathun replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

We've spoken on this very topic at multiple GDC conferences. :) In retrospect, those percentage based effects should have scaled better...

Aug 12, 2019
  52. Prathun replied to the thread Beastlord 1.5.

This should be fixed internally. Thanks for letting us know!

Aug 12, 2019
  53. Prathun liked taliefer's post in the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

cause heroic stats werent a thing during GoD, and it doesnt have any of the mods taht were converted to heroic stats

Aug 8, 2019
  54. Prathun liked Tucoh's post in the thread Stat Bloat.

y'all can speak for yourself. Part of the reason I buy each new expansion is to see what kind of new combination of words that Ngreth et...

Aug 8, 2019
  55. Prathun replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

Just to add on to that, there have never been SPAs that affect mod2 stats or heroic stats. Those have always come from items.

Aug 8, 2019
  56. Prathun replied to the thread Stat Bloat.

Naming items is often delegated to people that aren't otherwise tasked with creating content or fixing bugs. Sometimes it's handled by...

Aug 7, 2019
  57. Prathun replied to the thread Dozens of Illusions Missing from Market.

Some illusions have been vaulted. In most cases they do not sell well, and we believe that it's a bad Marketplace experience to sift...

Aug 6, 2019
  58. Prathun replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

No. Those benefits are derived from your Heroic Stats. Note that when you hover over the number, there's a popup that indicates how much...

Aug 6, 2019
  59. Prathun replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

What are you curious about? I'm not sure I understand what the question is, or if there is a question.

Aug 6, 2019
  60. Prathun replied to the thread Enumerated SPA list.

Probably these 2: AFFECTNUMBER AFFECTNAME 55 Stoneskin 78 SpellShield

Aug 5, 2019
  61. Prathun liked Nolrog's post in the thread LDoN chests/coffins/boxes/whatever.

Famous last words when playing thru LDON. Oh look, a chest. I would immediately stop what I was doing and try to run to the exit.

Aug 5, 2019
  62. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Skyfire Trophies Collectible unattainable.

Found it (that loc was waaaay into space, but I found it anyway from the image)

Aug 5, 2019
  63. Prathun replied to the thread LDoN chests/coffins/boxes/whatever.

Many chests are locked and/or trapped. How are you trying to open them?

Aug 5, 2019
  64. Prathun liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

Ah yes, Darth Silius... All that's left is for his successor to execute order 66...

Aug 5, 2019
  65. Prathun liked Xhunai's post in the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

It was a very interesting way of seeing two sides to this expansion's lore and story through the actual GoD progression line, and the BiC...

Aug 2, 2019
  66. Prathun replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

The quest was largely implemented by Silius, though it tied into the content that other people on the team had created for the zones they...

Aug 2, 2019
  67. Prathun liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Ashenhand (60 monk discipline) missing on Agnarr.

From Game Update Notes: April 17, 2019: *** Progression Servers *** - Added vendors in Overthere and Firiona Vie that sell melee tomes for...

Aug 2, 2019
  68. Prathun replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

This conversation was taken to PMs, but to add some resolution here, the character was missing progress in Qinimi. We also uncovered a bug...

Aug 2, 2019
  69. Prathun replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

If you're seeing "Beanalle Banoam continues to look at the horizon wrapped in his thoughts. He disregards your presence." when you hail...

Jul 31, 2019
  70. Prathun replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

Thanks. Looks like that's Item 67669, the melee version of the 10th augment. Doing the quest naturally, your next step should be to...

Jul 31, 2019
  71. Prathun replied to the thread Breakdown in Communication #10 broken?.

What's the item ID of the augment you have?

Jul 30, 2019
  72. Prathun replied to the thread Remove signet requirement from CoA?.

I'm not sure why it was set up this way initially, but as far as I know, it's always worked like this.

Jul 29, 2019
  73. Prathun replied to the thread Remove signet requirement from CoA?.

The zone filter for Anguish and the entrance switch to Anguish are set up to bypass entry requirements once The Serpent's Spine has been...

Jul 29, 2019
  74. Prathun liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show is back! Episode 4 posted!.

Hello everyone! Finally! The long- awaited episode 4 has arrived. Please, please share if you can, to continue to make the show a...

Jul 29, 2019
  75. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019.

Looked into this. The quest hand-in spawns an invisible man. The invisible man, after a few pauses, shouts dialogues that other NPCs...

Jul 26, 2019
  76. Prathun liked Urnihixul's post in the thread Keeper's Imbalance Advice [bug still alive].

Thank you very much for this detailed explanation. Killing one slowly with my shaman while leaving the other up worked fine.

Jul 25, 2019
  77. Prathun liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Today in "weird OoW stuff", Lirah the Bridgekeeper. It is a raid event in RCoD. The gear it drops is 170 hp/mana range, so it is set to...

Jul 25, 2019
  78. Prathun replied to the thread Omens of War unused content.

It wouldn't be an insurmountable amount of work to restore the spawns and update some scripts so that the chests can appear upon the...

Jul 25, 2019
  79. Prathun liked Duder's post in the thread Which SSD should I buy?.

Top o' th' line! [IMG]

Jul 25, 2019
  80. Prathun replied to the thread Omens of War unused content.

Looks like the dragorn box is a vestige of some work that was started but never completed and mostly removed. There's a script that...

Jul 24, 2019
  81. Prathun liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

While I'm on the topic of OoW raids... Lannal the Beast Tamer in Nobles' Causeway. Here is what I've pieced together: Lannal the Beast...

Jul 24, 2019
  82. Prathun replied to the thread Palace Efreet Drop rate broken ? Empyr.

The item does drop. It is rare.

Jul 24, 2019
  83. Prathun replied to the thread Keeper's Imbalance Advice [bug still alive].

Haha. Wasn't trying to be spicy. Just detailing how the achievement mechanic works. :) I found a little bug while checking it out so it...

Jul 24, 2019
  84. Prathun replied to the thread Keeper's Imbalance Advice [bug still alive].

The way the logic works is: Every 25 seconds, we check the HP gap between the two NPCs (Jahar and Arieal) As long as both NPCs have at...

Jul 23, 2019
  85. Prathun liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The Everquest Show - WHAT HAPPENED?.

Hello all! First of all, I'm thrilled that you like the show enough to ask where it's been. And I'm truly sorry I haven't been able to...

Jul 23, 2019
  86. Prathun liked Imukai's post in the thread Gnome Heritage Armor - Texture Problems.

I think it has been fixed at this point. The set in my opening screenshot was the Meldrath Gnomish Leather, which no longer looks...

Jul 22, 2019
  87. Prathun liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The Everquest Show - WHAT HAPPENED?.

Thanks for all the encouragement folks. As promised, I've started editing for the IRL segment of the show. Here's a preview... you...

Jul 22, 2019
  88. Prathun replied to the thread Gnome Heritage Armor - Texture Problems.

Can you provide a screenshot or an item name example of a HF armor texture looking blown out?

Jul 22, 2019
  89. Prathun liked Gaarbage's post in the thread Gnome Heritage Armor - Texture Problems.

Thank you, helmet bug appears corrected.

Jul 22, 2019
  90. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 07/10/2019 - New Bugs Only.

Aristo made some changes to address these problems. Thanks for pointing them out!

Jul 12, 2019
  91. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 07/10/2019 - New Bugs Only.

It looks like it does reduce hate, which may be a bug. Thanks for pointing this out. Edit: fixed! The spellcasting level set in item...

Jul 11, 2019
  92. Prathun liked Scubes82's post in the thread Oasis of Marr Exploration (plus Erudite softcore ).

Good morning guys and gals. I made a video of my exploration of the Oasis if you want to see it HERE Cheers to Honeybrown Thehighpimptress...

Jul 9, 2019
  93. Prathun liked Andarriel's post in the thread Rare enemy Memorial day weekend bonus.

Are there any plans on adding hunters to expansions that don't have them yet? Underfoot would be fun nowadays. Andarriel

Jul 8, 2019
  94. Prathun liked Axxius's post in the thread GMM factions.

Killing the gnomelikes in GMM decreases your faction with Memorial Gnomelike and increases your faction with Bloodmoon Were-Orcs. Makes...

Jul 3, 2019
  95. Prathun liked Yinla's post in the thread 4th of July Events ???.

Thank you for the week long bonus. <3

Jul 2, 2019
  96. Prathun liked Genjo's post in the thread DBG store item request.

<Business Pricing> I have 20 years experience in pricing, selling policies and revenue policy. Not claiming to be an expert but...

Jul 1, 2019
  97. Prathun replied to the thread 4th of July Events ???.

Rares are more likely to spawn. I can see how the article could be confusing, so will look into whether it's possible to reword that line....

Jul 1, 2019
  98. Prathun replied to the thread 4th of July Events ???.

Hrm. I'm seeing it on Live. That's weird. Maybe a zone or relog is necessary?

Jul 1, 2019
  99. Prathun replied to the thread 4th of July Events ???.

Check your in-game calendar. :D

Jul 1, 2019
  100. Prathun liked Jondalar's post in the thread mephits still spawn.

I like cheese

Jun 28, 2019
  101. Prathun liked Maedhros's post in the thread Grats Ring of Valor!.

I just watched the video but did not see a post! I know its tradition to only congratulate the top 5, but ROTE got a grats post at 7 and...

Jun 28, 2019
  102. Prathun replied to the thread What's Up With OMM in Anguish?.

The event logic for Overlord Mata Muram is the same across all servers.

Jun 26, 2019
  103. Prathun replied to the thread The Necro DoT Revamp.

This question came up several times in the recent AMA. Collated our answers here and despite my best judgment, didn't snip out Alan's...

Jun 26, 2019
  104. Prathun liked Nolrog's post in the thread @Devs -- Raid Wide "CLIENT CRASH".

LOL. Typical WoWers, thinking everything and anything originated with WoW and thinking no one could ever come up with something...

Jun 24, 2019
  105. Prathun liked Rasper Helpdesk's post in the thread Omens of War unused content.

Also, *snicker* http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=70460 Class: NONE

Jun 21, 2019
  106. Prathun liked Nennius's post in the thread Wishes for the next expansion?.

Well, I was referring to my comments as drivel. But thanks for commenting.

Jun 19, 2019
  107. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Yeah, this makes a lotta sense.

Jun 19, 2019
  108. Prathun liked Mazame's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

I would just like to point out the spell and the way it works doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the Impenetrable Defenses...

Jun 19, 2019
  109. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

Is it possible that someone landed the killing blow on a suit of armor while it was in the middle? The scripts that manage the behavior...

Jun 19, 2019
  110. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

It's always worked this way. It's intended. It's a sure way to fail the raid. I can change the name of the spell if it's confusing that...

Jun 19, 2019
  111. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019.

This is working as designed. You're supposed to kill them. It is very bad[tm] for them to reach the middle of the zone.

Jun 19, 2019
  112. Prathun replied to the thread Selo motm unlock schedule.

The custom spawn IDs with faster respawn times was what prevented Fabled from working, and is why we changed that a few months back....

Jun 18, 2019
  113. Prathun replied to the thread @Dev - Severilous despawning in DZ on Mangler.

Verified. Creating a ticket for this. Thank you for letting us know!

Jun 18, 2019
  114. Prathun liked Absor's post in the thread Fires of Heaven - Everquest AMA.

My complaining was mostly so that I would have something to write rather than just repeating myself. Of course if people weren't jerks......

Jun 17, 2019
  115. Prathun liked Tucoh's post in the thread Fires of Heaven - Everquest AMA.

Would it be fair to say that the number of necro DoT questions hit your debuff cap?

Jun 17, 2019
  116. Prathun replied to the thread Will they have 4th of July xp bonus?.

Welcome back! Keep your eyes peeled for an announcement. Bonus events appear on the in game calendar while they are running. Details...

Jun 17, 2019
  117. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread TBL groundspawn shinies....

K. The numbers are off, and I will be tweaking them, but unfortunately, it's for the July patch.

Jun 17, 2019
  118. Prathun replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

I have lost count of the number of changes we've made to Kunark key piece quest content. And... there is some overlap in the Venn...

Jun 13, 2019
  119. Prathun replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

What gives you the impression that the changes to Translocate are related to charm?

Jun 13, 2019
  120. Prathun liked niente's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You're welcome, glad you like it :) xoxo

Jun 13, 2019
  121. Prathun liked Heavy's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is there any chance you can prevent others from dispelling charm on enchanter pets? I can see this happening more frequently with the...

Jun 12, 2019
  122. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you have an NPC charmed, then charm will break. Nothing else. Overthere (spell 1199) does not use the Translocate SPA (104). It uses...

Jun 12, 2019
  123. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The mephits and the armors use the same spell landed scripts. The only difference is that the bane types don't inflict damage on the...

Jun 12, 2019
  124. Prathun liked Arkeal_Rathe_Bots's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

one long extended like in question format with one half raised eyebrow and a puzzled look on your face. p.s.s Can we have a picture...

Jun 12, 2019
  125. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Spoilers: Mephit waves can't spawn during the "flee to the halls" mechanic. Mephits inflict less melee damage. How would one pronounce...

Jun 12, 2019
  126. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - New Bugs Only.

Looking into this. i checked beta and it's fine, so poking around some. I was the last person to touch this. EDIT: Dzarn helped me find...

Jun 12, 2019
  127. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Work on various aspects of the game happens year round. Raids are being developed right now. In some unusual cases, raids are in...

Jun 12, 2019
  128. Prathun replied to the thread @Daybreak Trading One Mangler Problem for Another.

There is some overlap in the Venn diagram of "things I'm fighting that I don't want others to charm and disappear with" and "things...

Jun 12, 2019
  129. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The UEE raid in Mearatas should be easier after next week's update. There are additional changes to the event that didn't make it into the...

Jun 12, 2019
  130. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 06/11/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No, only old style quest hand-ins that result in the spawning of an NPC.

Jun 11, 2019
  131. Prathun liked Scornfire's post in the thread Everquest Movie?.

ZOE/The Gamers These guys do a really good job with a low budget, I'm sure you could sell me enough New Nimbuses to fund production *Nod*

Jun 11, 2019
  132. Prathun liked Derresh's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jun 11, 2019
  133. Prathun replied to the thread Everquest Movie?.

Kinda relevant! https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/06/10/mythic-quest-ravens-banquet-show-trailer-e3-2019

Jun 11, 2019
  134. Prathun liked xmPradah's post in the thread Mangler - Kunark launch clarification/question.

Mangler is very populated. While the loot/plat farming bots are quite annoying, they are tolerable and I truly expect this to get...

Jun 3, 2019
  135. Prathun liked Sancus's post in the thread grats Reckless Ascension.

[IMG]

Jun 3, 2019
  136. Prathun replied to the thread Rubicite on Mangler.

It looks like old Rubicite is set to drop from certain NPCs in pre-revamp Cazic-Thule when original EQ has been open for at least 1 month...

May 29, 2019
  137. Prathun liked Andarriel's post in the thread Rare enemy Memorial day weekend bonus.

Instantly reminds me of grimtooth in nk off and on took me 3 months no lie terrible luck on my ranger. Dreaded doing gorge and I...

May 29, 2019
  138. Prathun liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Rare enemy Memorial day weekend bonus.

Well, yeah, I just Some of them could be more frequent I think :)

May 29, 2019
  139. Prathun replied to the thread Rare enemy Memorial day weekend bonus.

The respawn rate and number of spawn locations also factor into how frequently a rare mob can technically spawn over a given time period...

May 28, 2019
  140. Prathun liked Machentoo's post in the thread Prohibition of Complaining Thread!.

Prathun, how do you still work here? It seems the soul draining effect must be overwhelming at this point.

May 23, 2019
  141. Prathun liked Xunsai's post in the thread Prohibition of Complaining Thread!.

No complaining! Hello!

May 22, 2019
  142. Prathun replied to the thread Kunark Archeologist quests.

The item rewards for these quests were modified a bit by our itemization designer. He added some effects that he felt were appropriate for...

May 21, 2019
  143. Prathun liked Silinius's post in the thread Kunark Archeologist quests.

Prathun… how did you not consider the possibility of magic being involved? Let me guess, your go to is Warrior, Rogue or Monk isn't it....

May 21, 2019
  144. Prathun replied to the thread Out of Era.

Magelo allows you to manually specify the food and drink on a character's profile. Their character does not actually have these items.

May 21, 2019
  145. Prathun replied to the thread Kunark Archeologist quests.

I hadn't considered the possibility that magic was involved.

May 21, 2019
  146. Prathun replied to the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

The logic for the tether was not changed in the 5/15 update. The coordinates for the tether cover the spline that the boss is attached...

May 20, 2019
  147. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Requesting Official Clarification on Mangler's Kunark Unlock Date.

We shift the first unlock date to get it to happen on Wednesday, when we like to do unlocks. The in game calendar is correct. (The...

May 20, 2019
  148. Prathun liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

The Tower of Rot Heroic Adventure " Brenaleen's Scheme" has some issues and is unplayable to completion. Rubble blocking lower level does...

May 16, 2019
  149. Prathun liked Ryak's post in the thread Mangler Kunark VP/EPICS.

You forgot to mention disabling multi-questing of the key pieces in order to prevent people who do not need them from picking them up...

May 16, 2019
  150. Prathun liked Qbert's post in the thread Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019.

On Brekt, in Stratos: Level 122 doug (nekkid human) giant-sized raid mob named Iceweaver Sjeon (looks like that name for an npc is used...

May 15, 2019
  151. Prathun replied to the thread Mangler Kunark VP/EPICS.

Increased the likelihood of the key piece droppers spawning, multiple times. Increased how quickly the ground spawns appear, multiple...

May 14, 2019
  152. Prathun liked Absor's post in the thread End of Empire Bugged?.

Poor scripting.

May 13, 2019
  153. Prathun replied to the thread Shaman Epic 1.0 Broken at Ooglyn turnin.

It's possible you had enough +faction bonuses to get you at or above the 560 Truespirit required to trigger those dialogues. Or you may...

May 10, 2019
  154. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Like when an a**hole paladin demanded I stop helping in the raid I was in and translocate him to Tox forest, and when I refused and...

May 10, 2019
  155. Prathun replied to the thread Shaman Epic 1.0 Broken at Ooglyn turnin.

All those dialogues require 560 faction and that probably should have been 500. Changed this. You should still be able to complete the...

May 9, 2019
  156. Prathun liked Verily Tjark's post in the thread I wish.

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller...

May 9, 2019
  157. Prathun liked Tutunka's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

Best dev post ever !

May 9, 2019
  158. Prathun liked Drayman's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

Now let's go completely dark and discuss the meaning of the lyrics to "Ich tu dir weh." :D

May 7, 2019
  159. Prathun replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

No testing required. Pets will absolutely have different stats on a Progression Server that has Planes of Power unlocked versus one that...

May 7, 2019
  160. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

Maybe I shouldn't have had 2. *BUT* I have absolutely gotten a significant amount of conflicting feedback about the 2h caster...

May 7, 2019
  161. Prathun liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

A common misconception about the song, but the full line is "Du hast mig gefragt, und ich hab' nichts gesagt" which means "You have asked...

May 7, 2019
  162. Prathun replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

Yes. It was tested on the Mangler server.

May 7, 2019
  163. Prathun replied to the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

Hate is hasst, with 2 s's. And I believe you'd use haben when the pronoun is wir or sie, not du. I love that we're having German class...

May 7, 2019
  164. Prathun liked GoneFission's post in the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

No, the verb haben conjugates to “ich habe” and “du hast”.

May 7, 2019
  165. Prathun replied to the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

Seems OK. Summoned the level 48 necromancer pet with and without the Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia equipped (Minion of Hate focus). The pet...

May 7, 2019
  166. Prathun liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Encyclopedia Necrothurgia is not working correctly on Mangler.

Imagine a world where devs know the answers to some questions immediately offhand, and others require more research before replying....

May 7, 2019
  167. Prathun liked Cailen's post in the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

Just did it.... worked properly for us

May 6, 2019
  168. Prathun liked Eryssel's post in the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

Raid worked completely normal again for Symphony of Arms on FV, 5/4. Ty devs!!!!!!!!!1

May 6, 2019
  169. Prathun replied to the thread does this exist - Heavy Onyx Heart Scepter.

When you open the chest, you hear a rhythmic beat followed by... Du. Du hast. Du hast tickets. Du hast tickets to a Rammstein concert.

May 6, 2019
  170. Prathun replied to the thread Maybe tweak Selo drop rates a bit?.

It is difficult to overstate how unfeasible it would be to rebalance the game around Selo's accelerated unlock ruleset.

May 6, 2019
  171. Prathun liked Ceffener's post in the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

I’ll go out one limb and say using a generic name from a book with thousands of names is something hard to copyright. It’s not like GoT is...

May 6, 2019
  172. Prathun replied to the thread Eirod Haerod.

Thanks for letting us know. This should be addressed for the May update and it was indicative of a larger problem.

May 6, 2019
  173. Prathun liked Ruggar's post in the thread HS - Keyless entry?.

So basically LDON on Selo :)

May 6, 2019
  174. Prathun replied to the thread HS - Keyless entry?.

The key to Charasis is no longer required once Planes of Power has been open for one month.

May 3, 2019
  175. Prathun replied to the thread Please allow troll beastlords to switch to the alligator pet..

If I remember correctly, there were problems with the alligator model getting hung up and stuck on geometry.

May 1, 2019
  176. Prathun replied to the thread Selo and PoP.

Plane of Knowledge and Plane of Tranquility are up and running. It may take a few attempts to zone into these zones due to the load.

May 1, 2019
  177. Prathun replied to the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

It's perhaps a lot more common than one might imagine....

May 1, 2019
  178. Prathun replied to the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

The logic that determines raid success was rewritten, which has a high probability of fixing the problem. This has passed peer testing. The...

May 1, 2019
  179. Prathun liked Kiras's post in the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

Tower of Rot has a Quincy Hollows. Someone was probably a Bleach fan.

May 1, 2019
  180. Prathun liked eepok's post in the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

Don't forget the best reference.... .... in the world. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=38160...

May 1, 2019
  181. Prathun liked Lianeb's post in the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

Fluffy the giant spider pet for one of the names in Droga always seemed a Harry Potter reference to me

Apr 30, 2019
  182. Prathun liked Endaar's post in the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

I'm not sure if I should be relieved to know I can stop trying to figure out the double-entendre, or disappointed that it isn't one in...

Apr 30, 2019
  183. Prathun replied to the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

The OP created this post because the NPC is down.

Apr 30, 2019
  184. Prathun replied to the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

When I was naming characters in Dreadspire, I was going for vaguely olde European-sounding to fit the gothic environment. A few characters...

Apr 30, 2019
  185. Prathun replied to the thread Empyr raid fix ETA??.

We don't have an ETA. Whenever we can get the problems with the premature success fixed internally and pushed out to Live servers.

Apr 30, 2019
  186. Prathun liked Picklesworth's post in the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

In the Nexus there's a NPC named Persy Clutches. Back in the day I'd run past her quite often and her name seemed a bit odd so it stuck in...

Apr 30, 2019
  187. Prathun replied to the thread Persy Clutches and the Goblet of Fire. Did the Luclin devs read Harry Potter?.

Joffrey and Sansa are in the bard's guild in South Qeynos.

Apr 30, 2019
  188. Prathun replied to the thread Gnome Heritage Armor - Texture Problems.

Verified. Created a ticket for this. Thanks!

Apr 30, 2019
  189. Prathun liked Mitsune's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 26, 2019
  190. Prathun liked Axel's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Apr 26, 2019
  191. Prathun replied to the thread Triggered/Quest NPC Spawns - Can We Get Clarity?.

This change would impact any situation where an old-style quest is completed and that directly results in the spawning of a mob. This...

Apr 26, 2019