Prathun's Recent Activity

1. Prathun replied to the thread Confirmed Demiplane of Blood Flag - Selo.

It looks like there's a mismatch between how the zone filters work (which appear to be correct) and how the statue launches the instance...

May 26, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  2. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Confirmed Froststone ornaments changes weapon iccon to a necklace.

I see some bad data in the transformation table. I'll get this on my list.

May 26, 2020 at 10:35 AM
  3. Prathun replied to the thread Duplicate Topic DB Store " Human Heritage Crate ".

Initially reported here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/human-heritage-crate-ringmail.266496/ Fixed internally....

May 26, 2020 at 10:34 AM
  4. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

We have not hotfixed yet. There should be update notes posted if and when the hotfix has happened.

May 26, 2020 at 10:33 AM
  5. Prathun replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Human Heritage Crate: Human Art Collector.

No prob. :)

May 26, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  6. Prathun liked Dythan's post in the thread Expansion Unlocks Aradune.

Why can't we have have 43.7 day unlocks. I asked all my cats, and they agree this would be the best. There is still time to make everyone...

May 26, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  7. Prathun liked Khyrra's post in the thread Duplicate Topic Human Heritage Crate: Human Art Collector.

Thank you for explaining.

May 25, 2020 at 12:02 AM
  8. Prathun replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Human Heritage Crate: Human Art Collector.

It's been fixed internally, but the fix hasn't yet been pushed out to Live. It is possible to complete the achievement by collecting most...

May 24, 2020 at 9:56 PM
  9. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally beyond the barrier still broken.

Script logic appears fine... but... looks like you can't receive the Explore Crystallos task if you have completed it in the past and I...

May 24, 2020 at 2:10 PM
  10. Prathun replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Marnek's Mankind Ringmail Ornaments Issue.

Fixed internally. This is a duplicate of:...

May 24, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  11. Prathun replied to the thread Duplicate Topic Human Heritage Crate: Human Art Collector.

Fixed internally. This is a duplicate of...

May 24, 2020 at 10:21 AM
  12. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

Sorry to hear that. This fits our understanding that only CotF events were affected.

May 22, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  13. Prathun liked Szilent's post in the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

They were intended to be a safety against exploits. If an event is structured & balanced correctly, then no reasonably constituted raid...

May 22, 2020 at 1:42 PM
  14. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

This does require a hotfix and is a candidate for our next hotfix. The issue appears to be isolated to CotF events.

May 21, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  15. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally No Raid Currency awarded.

Verified. Fixed internally. I believe this affects only CotF events.

May 21, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  16. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Human Heritage Crate (Qeynos Coat of Arms).

Fixed internally. Thanks for pointing this out!

May 21, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  17. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Human Heritage Crate (Qeynos Coat of Arms).

Yeah, something is off with this achievement. I'll dig into this further. Thanks!

May 21, 2020 at 12:19 PM
  18. Prathun liked Froglok's post in the thread Not A Bug Human Heritage Crate - Wrong Award.

Ignore this -- resolved. Sorry.

May 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  19. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Human Heritage Crate (Ringmail).

Fixed internally. Thanks for letting us know!

May 21, 2020 at 10:55 AM
  20. Prathun replied to the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

Yeah, one of the first things they taught us newbies when we were brought on to make content was: "Don't make any muffin quests."...

May 20, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  21. Prathun liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Weapon Ornament Request, Round Two.

Eight https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=134061 [IMG]

May 20, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  22. Prathun replied to the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

I'd be wary of using faction to keep track of quest progress and scale rewards accordingly as factions are used for a variety of other...

May 20, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  23. Prathun liked Korea numbah3's post in the thread i just wish devs play the actual games they created.

They're all rogues. Overpowered!!!

May 20, 2020 at 4:33 PM
  24. Prathun replied to the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

No, there's only the minimum level. It would be an interesting way to solve the problem. That and/or a one-time reward or a...

May 20, 2020 at 4:33 PM
  25. Prathun replied to the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

There does not appear to be a way to do this. We can put a minimum level on an old style quest, but I'm not seeing a way to scale the...

May 20, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  26. Prathun replied to the thread Can we get Classic quests back?.

The server's experience modifier is applied to quest XP rewards. As the server progresses, the server experience modifier scales up and...

May 20, 2020 at 1:04 PM
  27. Prathun liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Overseer: Clockwork VIIX.

Gnoman Numerals. You, my friend, just made my day. :D

May 18, 2020
  28. Prathun liked Boze's post in the thread Are there still any unsolved quests?.

I don't know what you're talking about, I cook earrings all the time.

May 13, 2020
  29. Prathun liked Triconix's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

[IMG]

May 13, 2020
  30. Prathun liked Nennius's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

QVIC = The OTHER home shopping network?

May 13, 2020
  31. Prathun liked Skuz's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Wasn't the story behind the names of some GoD zones that one of the devs had returned from a South-American holiday & a lot of the imagery...

May 13, 2020
  32. Prathun liked Skuz's post in the thread Covid-19 boredom, suggest release of the new servers 5/15/2020.

Well, I freely admit I like to have discussions, sometimes I agree with people & sometimes I don't, that's all part and parcel of...

May 13, 2020
  33. Prathun replied to the thread Are there still any unsolved quests?.

Ruru the Cook accepts the Dragons Blood Earring and then responds "&cheers, 'See, see! It says that I'm the best. Told you so, Grudash. I...

May 13, 2020
  34. Prathun liked taliefer's post in the thread Aradune Corpse Runs.

back in 99 i lost a corpse of full cloth armor and a tarnished scimitar at level 6 to the brownies in lesser fay. i was super sad

May 13, 2020
  35. Prathun replied to the thread Are there still any unsolved quests?.

Sure, I can take a look. But, which earring? Glad you enjoyed them! We have restored some other unfinished quests from Kunark and...

May 13, 2020
  36. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Increase Sales With Two Words.

This is not a promise. This is a question. Would you pay the full 40 (and extra for collectors, premium, family and friends packs of some...

May 13, 2020
  37. Prathun replied to the thread Are there still any unsolved quests?.

Whoops! Yeah, sure enough that's the wrong zone name listed there in the video.

May 12, 2020
  38. Prathun replied to the thread Are there still any unsolved quests?.

Just watched the video and saw the "3000 undiscovered items" factoid at the 1:54 minute mark. Items that haven't been discovered isn't...

May 12, 2020
  39. Prathun replied to the thread Are there still any unsolved quests?.

May 12, 2020
  40. Prathun replied to the thread Tower of Frozen Shadow Anniversary raid bug.

Sounds like she needs a HP lock so she can't be killed. Created a ticket to look into this issue. Thanks!

May 11, 2020
  41. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Aradune Corpse Runs.

Code has done research on this and the amount of code rewinding is NOT insignificant for a mechanic that some people have fond memories of...

May 7, 2020
  42. Prathun liked Sokki's post in the thread Info Needed Kerafyrm the Awakened - Crystallos - Not Tauntable.

While you're looking into Kerafyrm, is there any chance you can make him not Killable? Have his HP Lock at like 5% so we can't kill him at...

May 7, 2020
  43. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally TLP and mount buffs.

May 7, 2020
  44. Prathun liked Pawtato's post in the thread Mike Hutchins (Original Dev) Passed Away.

https://everquestshow.com/2020/05/05/original-everquest-developer-mike-hutch-hutchins-dies/ Thanks for giving us this amazing world to...

May 6, 2020
  45. Prathun replied to the thread In Progress Might They Be Giants.

This is a known issue. Some of the new races need to be re-categorized to work properly with slayer achievements.

May 5, 2020
  46. Prathun liked Jumbur's post in the thread Duplicate Topic NPC dialogue order.

When I click a response to an an NPC, it is written below the NPC-answer in my chat-window. Making the dialogue non-chronological and...

May 4, 2020
  47. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Anniversary group task: Lost, But Not Forgotten.

While Prathun has the final say on this mission, since it was his, this is tuned as a 12 man mission, not a six. That's at least part of...

May 4, 2020
  48. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Beyond the Barrier.

This should be fixed internally. It will go out with the next full update. Thanks for letting us know!

May 1, 2020
  49. Prathun liked ZenMaster's post in the thread 2020 Heritage Crates.

You can obtain Sol'Dal armor ornaments in Argin Hiz. But I could see the Sol'Dal model being used as the Wood Elf Crate illusion!...

May 1, 2020
  50. Prathun replied to the thread Confirmed Visage of the Daft Trickster Fails to Activate Stat Illusion.

Think I've verified this... but not sure what is causing it. Creating a ticket to look into it further. Thanks for letting us know.

Apr 29, 2020
  51. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally The Handmaiden.

We believe this is fixed internally.

Apr 29, 2020
  52. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

This should be the list of 10th AV fabled PoP group NPCs: The Diaku Armorer An Ancient Vekerchiki Champion Wild Fiery Spirit Steed...

Apr 28, 2020
  53. Prathun liked Shaantara's post in the thread Not A Bug Oil of a Frog.

This has been previously discussed here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/odylic-vial-recipe.261843/#post-3855282

Apr 28, 2020
  54. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally The Handmaiden.

Verified. We'll figure out what's causing this. Thanks!

Apr 28, 2020
  55. Prathun replied to the thread Not A Bug Oil of a Frog.

We'll take a look. Thanks!

Apr 28, 2020
  56. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Beyond the Barrier.

Have you completed the Explore Crystallos task at some point already? It sounds you're on step 10, but it's bypassing the section if (not...

Apr 27, 2020
  57. Prathun liked Wizlard's post in the thread Give me back my Goranga Spear!.

[IMG]

Apr 27, 2020
  58. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Beyond the Barrier.

Not sure entirely what's wrong or why you can't proceed. For troubleshooting purposes, can you let me know what Laiyken is saying when you...

Apr 27, 2020
  59. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Beyond the Barrier.

Tested this out on Live.. When I was on the step to 'Locate Laiyken', I found him in Dragonscale Hills. Hailing him updated my task and...

Apr 24, 2020
  60. Prathun liked Ardus's post in the thread Not A Bug HoT RK II Spell Quest NPC Bug?.

Disregard, it ended up dropping in a summoned bag and did some odd things, but I found two of these spell scrolls in my inventory...

Apr 24, 2020
  61. Prathun liked Axxius's post in the thread Overseer: Sort the lists.

Two requests: 1. When selecting an agent for each position in a quest, sort the agents by BEST MATCH. They are currently sorted in a...

Apr 23, 2020
  62. Prathun liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Trollish Cosmetic Ornaments bugged.

Run patcher and try verifying all files. It was hotfixed today.

Apr 23, 2020
  63. Prathun liked Nerianie's post in the thread Fixed Internally The Handmaiden.

In my case(at last year): 1. move on pedestal(bottom part) without baton and skull. 2. many yellow message to equip baton and skull. You...

Apr 23, 2020
  64. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Velks mission - seeking the sorcerer.

We had to reload the DZ data. It should work now. Sorry about that!

Apr 22, 2020
  65. Prathun replied to the thread ToFS Raid 1 Difficulty / Mechanics concerns.

I'll be taking a look at the raid today.

Apr 20, 2020
  66. Prathun replied to the thread Seeking the Sorcerer - zone out location.

This is a known issue. We are tracking this with a ticket and will address it when time allows. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Apr 19, 2020
  67. Prathun liked Rcbauer's post in the thread Chardok AOC.

What events in Chardok B are considered raids? Thank you!

Apr 18, 2020
  68. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Velks Raid Instances - Trash Mobs Don't Drop Anything.

Fixed internally. These NPCs weren't dropping loot because they had the no_corpse body property. Didn't look like they were group mobs....

Apr 17, 2020
  69. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Velks Raid Instances - Trash Mobs Don't Drop Anything.

Verified and I think I see why. Thanks for letting us know!

Apr 17, 2020
  70. Prathun liked Horse's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce zone music not playing.

You didn't happen to run through an Underfoot zone did you? Because *that* will kill your zone music. Well actually, you would have to turn...

Apr 17, 2020
  71. Prathun replied to the thread Chardok AOC.

He's the AoC for ChardokB (Chardok: The Halls of Betrayal) I tested it out on the Test server and it seemed to work OK, though I...

Apr 17, 2020
  72. Prathun replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce zone music not playing.

I can hear the Gnome Memorial Mountain music OK on a Live server. What's the music volume percent set to in your Options?

Apr 17, 2020
  73. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Aradune Memorial broken.

Fixed internally. Thank you for letting us know.

Apr 17, 2020
  74. Prathun replied to the thread Chardok AOC.

Chardok does not have an AoC instance because there are no events in the zone that met our criteria for raids. According to data, the...

Apr 17, 2020
  75. Prathun liked Shadix's post in the thread Please do not implement code you can not support.

Dear Daybreak, Other gaming companies have no problems saying they are delaying new content because of the pandemic. It's hard to...

Apr 17, 2020
  76. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

Unfortunately, no. We have not pushed out a fix for this bug yet. There should be a Hotfix Notes post in the Game Update Notes subforum...

Apr 16, 2020
  77. Prathun replied to the thread In Progress Raid: Heart of Frozen Shadow.

Will take a look. Thanks!

Apr 16, 2020
  78. Prathun replied to the thread Not A Bug All Access Member - New Chars are stuck in Gloomingdeep.

It's all good. =)

Apr 15, 2020
  79. Prathun liked Etridian's post in the thread Not A Bug All Access Member - New Chars are stuck in Gloomingdeep.

Sigh - NM - Apparently Im brain dead tonight.

Apr 15, 2020
  80. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Troll Heritage Hero's Forge not displaying correctly.

Fixed internally means we've addressed the bug in data, but the fix is not yet Live. An update will be necessary before you see the...

Apr 15, 2020
  81. Prathun replied to the thread Chance to succeed uncommon rectruitment overseer task.

Note that the optional slots on a task don't have requirements. If you match the recommended job type and/or traits, you should see a bump...

Apr 15, 2020
  82. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Seeking the Sorceror - mercs perma-suspended.

I think I see the problem in data. Thanks for letting us know.

Apr 15, 2020
  83. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Troll Heritage Hero's Forge not displaying correctly.

Changing to fixed internally and merging with the other thread(s) on the topic.

Apr 15, 2020
  84. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Honestly, it sounds like Horace just made up a convenient reason to roll his eyes that happens to fit some of the facts. :rolleyes:

Apr 15, 2020
  85. Prathun liked Horace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Hilarious! Also, I rolled my eyes just as hard to your responses on the recent AMA re: FV ruleset TLP's and why you think those are...

Apr 15, 2020
  86. Prathun liked Raccoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Troll Heritage Hero's Forge not displaying correctly.

I think I found what went wrong. [IMG]

Apr 15, 2020
  87. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

No, it was a mismatch between the task match name and the target encounter name. Not a script change. It's been addressed internally...

Apr 15, 2020
  88. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Looked into this, and I was surprised to learn that the fabled anniversary scripts don't connect to the TLP wiki and parse the page for...

Apr 15, 2020
  89. Prathun liked Time Burn's post in the thread Fixed Internally 6th Anni Scavenger Hunt piece not dropping (Ragefire).

Super, thanks. p.s. I had entered the wrong server name in the title to the thread, and didn't realize it until last night.

Apr 15, 2020
  90. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Troll Heritage Hero's Forge not displaying correctly.

If this is Troll heritage armor (I suspect it is), the bug has been fixed internally.

Apr 15, 2020
  91. Prathun liked Keghor's post in the thread Fixed Internally Weapon Crate Pricing.

Maybe not exactly a bug... but a miscalculation? Current weapon crate "deals" are charging more per crate if bought in bundles than...

Apr 15, 2020
  92. Prathun liked Adonhiram's post in the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Ragefire, but we found 2 fabled (DXXT and DXVT) right before the patch.

Apr 15, 2020
  93. Prathun liked Time Burn's post in the thread Fixed Internally 6th Anni Scavenger Hunt piece not dropping (Ragefire).

Lockjaw is the server. I am hunting in the Firiona Vie zone, and I only recognize one type of Drolvarg. I don't see a distinction...

Apr 14, 2020
  94. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

The comment above the section of the script that handles the 10th AV Fabled PoP NPCs says: // 10th Anniversary PoP Group NPCs

Apr 14, 2020
  95. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally 6th Anni Scavenger Hunt piece not dropping (Ragefire).

I saw Collector's Canines on drolvargs in Firiona Vie on the Ragefire server. Didn't see Collector's Canines on drolvargs in Firiona Vie on...

Apr 14, 2020
  96. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Sorry for the confusion. The Planes of Power Fabled NPCs that were added for the 9th anniversary are active on Ragefire. The Planes of...

Apr 14, 2020
  97. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

Also, verified that the rare frog in Poeartha can Fable on a Live server.

Apr 14, 2020
  98. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

I'm seeing Fabled NPCs in Vex Thal on a Live server. Which server are you not seeing them on?

Apr 14, 2020
  99. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally 6th Anni Scavenger Hunt piece not dropping (Ragefire).

What server? I checked on beta and they are dropping... so I need to check your specific server.

Apr 14, 2020
  100. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally A different Perspective *14th Anniversary Mission.

Verified. Thanks for letting us know!

Apr 14, 2020
  101. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Verified. Thanks for letting us know.

Apr 14, 2020
  102. Prathun replied to the thread In Progress EoK task "Others' Things".

Yeah, using Zomm spells to interact with switches is pretty high on the list of things that we don't support and don't want to happen....

Apr 14, 2020
  103. Prathun replied to the thread Test Update 04/13/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

When I tested this, it did not work correctly due to a logic error in the NPCs' death script. The non-restless NPCs.

Apr 13, 2020
  104. Prathun replied to the thread Not A Bug Scavenger hunt for ceremonial elixir..

It's intentional that you can only earn one Ceremonial Elixir.

Apr 13, 2020
  105. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Ragefire Fableds Bugged.

We believe the underlying cause for this bug has been fixed internally. In the meantime, we've manually forced Fabled to activate across...

Apr 13, 2020
  106. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Fixed Internally 6th Anni Scavenger Hunt piece not dropping (Ragefire).

It will only drop from OLD model Drolvarg, not the newer models.

Apr 13, 2020
  107. Prathun liked Fanra's post in the thread Thank you DW, but that Discord AMA was (is) a mess.....

Everyone who told me the names on the quotes were wrong, thank you. I've fixed it. The transcript makes more sense now :cool:. Let me...

Apr 12, 2020
  108. Prathun replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Lost but Not Forgotten.

From: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/lost-but-not-forgotten.264384/#post-3885669

Apr 9, 2020
  109. Prathun liked Nniki's post in the thread Overseer Recruitment Quests.

Recruitment quests definitely appear less frequently than the other quests. Here's a thread discussing them. But to have completed over...

Apr 9, 2020
  110. Prathun liked forum troll's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer - When duplciate uncommons- free agent can't take a quest.

You can not have 2 Iconic flagged agents on missions at the same time, save your second Chalice to eventually do a rare conversion

Apr 9, 2020
  111. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Arx Mentis Shake the Citadel HA Halfling models.

This was fixed internally on March 20th and will go out with the April update. Enjoy the giant halflings while you can!

Apr 9, 2020
  112. Prathun replied to the thread 21st: Fancy Feast -- Sledge MIA?.

Checking... He does have a go home command and respawn time seems reasonable. I wonder if he's struggling with pathing to find his way home...

Apr 9, 2020
  113. Prathun liked Tutankamen's post in the thread Compliment to the Devs.

I just wanted to thank the Devs- I think there have been so many great things in the game in the last few years. I never really take the...

Apr 4, 2020
  114. Prathun liked Nennius's post in the thread Any plans for bonus exp at Easter?.

And I intend to keep cracking "yolks" until I see the whites of their eyes. It helps me break out of my shell.

Apr 3, 2020
  115. Prathun liked Nennius's post in the thread Any plans for bonus exp at Easter?.

Are we trying to egg on the devs?

Apr 3, 2020
  116. Prathun liked IblisTheMage's post in the thread Breaking the curve (not EQ related).

For the third day in a row, the number of hospitalized Corona patients have gone down in Denmark. I got emotional when I saw it the first...

Apr 3, 2020
  117. Prathun liked Bitten's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG] This is Karma. [IMG] This is Diego. I am not sure if he is a monkey in disguise, or a small furry human, or what. He claims to be...

Apr 2, 2020
  118. Prathun liked Mitsune's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG] <TARDIS Vworp Vworp sound> blast from the past! it’s like traveling through time. My EverQuest setup from 2004 including: two...

Apr 2, 2020
  119. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

Late to the party: [IMG]

Apr 2, 2020
  120. Prathun liked Sirene_Fippy's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  121. Prathun liked Waddlewaddle's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  122. Prathun liked Scornfire's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  123. Prathun liked Khat_Nip's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG] [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  124. Prathun replied to the thread Confirmed ToFS 8th Floor Mirror Does Nothing - No Port.

Verified that the mirror on the 8th floor doesn't do anything in the base zone. Thanks for pointing this out!

Apr 1, 2020
  125. Prathun liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

For those of you having issues seeing the cats in the character select. Be sure to run launchpad or update your client and you should be...

Apr 1, 2020
  126. Prathun replied to the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  127. Prathun liked ZenMaster's post in the thread Super Soft Bristlebane Day!.

I like green cats and ham. :) [IMG]

Apr 1, 2020
  128. Prathun liked Skuz's post in the thread TLP / STLP server.

That interest, which does matter - I am not diminishing that, can be shown most conveniently for the developers themselves or the...

Apr 1, 2020
  129. Prathun liked Deleuze's post in the thread TLP / STLP server.

Noise shows interest. Interest in a 21 year old game is a good thing. The day I see stop seeing "I want it now" posts will be a sad...

Apr 1, 2020
  130. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Maybe. We can't check to see if an event has run, only if it is or isn't running, so like it'd have to be an event that started running...

Mar 31, 2020
  131. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

The 'should' is my way of saying that there are forces in the universe outside of my control. We are reasonably certain that the Tier 3...

Mar 31, 2020
  132. Prathun liked Chikkin's post in the thread New servers ASAP. Covid-19 and people home.

haha. It's hard to joke about this kind of stuff. I'm in Florida, the 4th most infected state. But I had to smile at your comment. To...

Mar 28, 2020
  133. Prathun replied to the thread New servers ASAP. Covid-19 and people home.

Rehearsals and the recording happened on evenings and weekends and 98% of the people involved weren't EQ developers. :P Please be...

Mar 28, 2020
  134. Prathun replied to the thread Out of era food on Mangler characters.

Magelo allows you to specify the food and drink on your character and doesn't verify whether you actually have them. Magelo shenanigans!

Mar 28, 2020
  135. Prathun replied to the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

It sounds like we should review the Commemorative Coin rewards on tasks relative to their difficulty and the time it takes to complete...

Mar 27, 2020
  136. Prathun replied to the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

There were two new player-designed missions added for the 21st Anniversary. The NPCs in Fancy Feast were lower level to open up the...

Mar 27, 2020
  137. Prathun replied to the thread Info Needed Phinigel Server: Missing NPC in PoK 16th Anniversary: Captain Jack Aviak..

I'll try a repop of Plane of Knowledge on Phinigel to see if that helps. Edit: That did help. Captain Jack Aviak is up in PoK now....

Mar 27, 2020
  138. Prathun replied to the thread no claims at all on new accounts?.

A year (or so?) ago there were claims that every new account received upon creation, but we determined that this was in error. Gift of...

Mar 26, 2020
  139. Prathun replied to the thread Lost but Not Forgotten.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/lost-but-not-forgotten.264390/#post-3885628 This task stops scaling up after PC...

Mar 26, 2020
  140. Prathun liked Duder's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Lost but Not Forgotten.

I have done this a few times this year with all 115s in group, I too have not seen it scale to 115.

Mar 26, 2020
  141. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Neriak Fourth Gate collection Matronymic Markers.

Ack! Verified. Thanks for pointing this out. Edit: Should be fixed internally. There was several aside from the Family Symbol items.

Mar 26, 2020
  142. Prathun replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Lost but Not Forgotten.

Tested this on Live. The NPCs in the task stop scaling after PC level 110. If I'm level 109, a cadaverous servant is level 108. If I'm...

Mar 26, 2020
  143. Prathun liked Bronk's post in the thread Any quest lines with interesting story lines?.

Thanks! In fact, I'm just about the start doing the Secrets of Faydwer expansion so I look forward to Hills of Shade. It's a pity it's so...

Mar 26, 2020
  144. Prathun liked Tour's post in the thread Any quest lines with interesting story lines?.

Epic 1.0, 2.0, Epic re-telling, Hills of Shade zone quest arc, PoP expan quest arc

Mar 26, 2020
  145. Prathun replied to the thread Any quest lines with interesting story lines?.

The Hills of Shade quests tell a historical story line. :) Edit: Tour beat me to it!

Mar 26, 2020
  146. Prathun replied to the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

The only task that scales but didn't stop scaling at what the maximum PC level was at the time the content released was A Formal...

Mar 26, 2020
  147. Prathun replied to the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

The Formal Dinner Party task is set up to scale coin / xp / point rewards. And the higher level NPCs should give more experience.

Mar 26, 2020
  148. Prathun replied to the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

This isn't feasible on our end. Hypothetically, if we could and did do this for the Dinner Party, it would have been a non-scaling...

Mar 26, 2020
  149. Prathun replied to the thread Updated group XP numbers?.

Was: 1 characters - 1x 2 characters - 1.38x 3 characters - 1.68x 4 characters - 1.92x 5 characters - 2.16x 6 characters - 2.2x Is now: 1...

Mar 26, 2020
  150. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

The way the unlock requirements works, it's a multiple of 30 days after the launch of the expansion. Tier 1 unlocked 30 days after launch,...

Mar 25, 2020
  151. Prathun replied to the thread A Formal Dinner Party.

This opens up the content to more players. When the Dinner Party released, you could be level 70-110 and it would scale the difficulty...

Mar 25, 2020
  152. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread {Feedback} AA's that require spells need a message!.

Oh ye of little knowledge of our code base...

Mar 25, 2020
  153. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

We have confirmed. The unlock date and time for the ToV Tier 3 raids should be April 16th at 9am Pacific.

Mar 25, 2020
  154. Prathun liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Looking, but can't find a date. (new TLP).

I know some people find spouses on eq and I'll be the last person to tell you it's impossible. But honestly, wait for the covid to die...

Mar 25, 2020
  155. Prathun liked Typucm's post in the thread Been home a week....

How do you know everything in advance? Progress does not stand still, many things that were unrealistic to do remotely are done....

Mar 25, 2020
  156. Prathun liked jiri_'s post in the thread Been home a week....

I'm sure, but a) it's not going to happen and b) lots of those players will be complaining when things don't work perfectly after a rushed...

Mar 25, 2020
  157. Prathun liked Typucm's post in the thread Been home a week....

Who are "we"? Players from Mangler? :) There is a LOT of players who want TLP as sooner as possible, because want new classic server.

Mar 25, 2020
  158. Prathun liked johncritons's post in the thread Been home a week....

dont release early we dont want a rushed tlp

Mar 25, 2020
  159. Prathun liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Been home a week....

Remember to get dressed BEFORE the meeting.

Mar 25, 2020
  160. Prathun liked Mink's post in the thread Been home a week....

I am glad to see that DPG managed to organize work from home. What about the new challenge - remotely launch a new TLP this week? :)

Mar 25, 2020
  161. Prathun liked Skuz's post in the thread Been home a week....

I wish all of the team the best on managing under the current circumstances, stay safe & healthy.

Mar 25, 2020
  162. Prathun replied to the thread Collector's edition revivals. Returning players. Dev question..

This is something that we'd like to do more of when time allows. We were glad to be able to re-introduce the House of Thule Collector's...

Mar 24, 2020
  163. Prathun replied to the thread named spawn rate in picks.

The invisible controller that manages the Mearatas rare spawns depops himself if he's not in the base zone. This may or may not be...

Mar 24, 2020
  164. Prathun replied to the thread named spawn rate in picks.

What's the behavior and why does it seem different in the base zone vs. a pick zone?

Mar 24, 2020
  165. Prathun replied to the thread Been home a week....

Many were working from home starting last week, but it's everyone in Design at this point. We've been having our meetings virtually. I just...

Mar 23, 2020
  166. Prathun liked Sikkun's post in the thread Compassionate use, Riz and Dune TLP now plz for " stay at home " climate.

Citrix/VPN connections are slow compared to being on site. Your laptops are generally much slower than your office workstations....

Mar 23, 2020
  167. Prathun liked German's post in the thread Gnome Race broken?.

Bah my abacus needs replacing. :mad: I blame the gnomes for mutiplying the result of 30x4 by 7. Honest, it was them.

Mar 23, 2020
  168. Prathun liked Yinla's post in the thread named spawn rate in picks.

Except when the /pick tells you it is closing, then the all spawn at once! :p Wanders off into the corner muttering "the RNG hates me!

Mar 23, 2020
  169. Prathun replied to the thread named spawn rate in picks.

Pick zones use the same spawn data as base zones. The % chance on an encounter table to spawn a rare is identical.

Mar 23, 2020
  170. Prathun replied to the thread Not A Bug PoK on Firiona Vie server missing anniversary NPCs.

It takes some time for spawns that are associated with events to pop after a zone comes up / is repopped. This is not generally a problem...

Mar 22, 2020
  171. Prathun replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce Privit or Privet?.

Yeah, I think I renamed those a couple of patches ago. :)

Mar 22, 2020
  172. Prathun liked Duder's post in the thread Gnome Race broken?.

It is very rare for a gnome to make it past 1, as they're usually eaten by trolls. So cherish those higher level ones, they are the...

Mar 21, 2020
  173. Prathun replied to the thread Gnome Race broken?.

It's easy enough to math out. :) Anniversary events run for the last 15 days of March (16-31), all 30 days of April, and the first 10...

Mar 21, 2020
  174. Prathun liked Froglok's post in the thread Gnome Race broken?.

Oh, I'm making a new gnome every race just to finish the set of ornaments. So this is what is involved from a players point of...

Mar 21, 2020
  175. Prathun liked Cordoba's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer Agent.

Problem solved not an issue anymore - I was misreading the way the Agents are named when you get them … I found the answer [Wed Mar 11...

Mar 20, 2020
  176. Prathun liked Skuz's post in the thread Bixie Warfront: Working overtime - non aggro npc on Ext target & Tank Merc Logic failing.

At the stage in this mission where you enter the factory (with catapults) often you have a ton of non aggro mobs popping up on EXT target...

Mar 20, 2020
  177. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Not A Bug OVERSEER COLLECTION BUGGED !.

The Random Number Generator is a cruel mistress. I am changing this, as we agree it's not a great user experience, but it requires a...

Mar 20, 2020
  178. Prathun replied to the thread Gnome Race broken?.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up. This is not a high-priority issue. The intent was that people would create a disposable low level...

Mar 20, 2020
  179. Prathun replied to the thread Not A Bug Spell Issue for Heroic Character Upgrade to Existing Character.

The Heroic Character setup script uses spell scribe functionality to add spells to the character. Spells need to have the ALLOW_SPELLSCRIBE...

Mar 20, 2020
  180. Prathun liked Nennius's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Hugely appreciated!! On the upside, gas prices in the San Diego area have dropped a fair bit. Looking for a bright side there.

Mar 20, 2020
  181. Prathun liked Bamboompow's post in the thread California's "shelter-in-place" to affect Darkpaw Games?.

Elon Musk is partially right. The disease itself has to be taken seriously for our lack of understanding of it and the real risk it poses...

Mar 20, 2020
  182. Prathun replied to the thread Gnome Race broken?.

Here's what I've uncovered. The world stores a version number that's incremented each time the race is run. This version is used to ensure...

Mar 20, 2020
  183. Prathun replied to the thread Gnome Race broken?.

I'll take a look. Thanks!

Mar 20, 2020
  184. Prathun replied to the thread Confirmed a minotaur miner unattackable in Dragonscale Hills.

I believe this NPC is spawning under the world, showing on the client that he's standing above ground but is actually underneath. A valid Z...

Mar 19, 2020
  185. Prathun replied to the thread Confirmed a minotaur miner unattackable in Dragonscale Hills.

Verified. Will look into this further when time allows.

Mar 19, 2020
  186. Prathun liked Bamboompow's post in the thread Coronavirus PSA (From Positive Test).

Get better soon! At least you were able to get tested. Got a few friends at home with symptoms. Their doctors of course refused to see...

Mar 19, 2020
  187. Prathun liked Benito's post in the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

Thank you very much!

Mar 19, 2020
  188. Prathun replied to the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

From JChan: Yes, you can delete the Heroic Character and still get credit back for the Heroic Character, however you will not receive...

Mar 19, 2020
  189. Prathun liked Maedhros's post in the thread Coronavirus PSA (From Positive Test).

Get well soon and thanks for sharing.

Mar 19, 2020
  190. Prathun replied to the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

From JChan: You are not required to redeem the Heroic Character within the promotional period. You will get to keep the credit as if you...

Mar 19, 2020
  191. Prathun liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Healer Mercs are not working right.

I started some research on this Tuesday. (Yesterday I had to do scheduled hospital stuff with a family member) So far the data is looking...

Mar 19, 2020
  192. Prathun replied to the thread Confirmed a rotcap feeder pets in HoS proc Sonic Blast, proc dmg unreported in combat spam.

Verified. It looks like the Sporalize swarm pets were a copy of a_vampire_bat from Solteris Raid 7. They have the same scripts and spell...

Mar 19, 2020
  193. Prathun replied to the thread Coronavirus PSA (From Positive Test).

Glad you were able to get tested and get some medical help. Hope your situation improves soon.

Mar 18, 2020
  194. Prathun liked Xyphen's post in the thread Coronavirus PSA (From Positive Test).

Off-topic, but since this is a decently sized community and there has been chat about it I figured I'd post my firsthand Coronavirus...

Mar 18, 2020
  195. Prathun replied to the thread Fixed Internally Oversee not winnig collection item message.

Verified. Thanks for letting us know!

Mar 18, 2020
  196. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

It's unlikely that someone on the team is making design decisions based on the wants/needs of their guild. That sort of thing is very...

Mar 18, 2020
  197. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Preparation time to ensure that those who are interested in being present when the raids unlock have enough of a warning to clear space...

Mar 18, 2020
  198. Prathun replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

I'm mostly sure on the date, but want to be 100% sure before we confirm. We will let you know as soon as possible. Expansion unlocks...

Mar 18, 2020