PotatoPowa's Recent Activity

1. PotatoPowa liked Gana's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

The only server where the issue caused more than a minor ripple is Oakwynd. The server is in Luclin, but has the economy of VoA as far as...

Nov 30, 2023
  2. PotatoPowa liked Oscig's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I get the feeling you benefited from this situation.

Nov 24, 2023
  3. PotatoPowa liked Tulisin_Dragonflame's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

This is nonsense. There's completely reasonable expectations of economic fluctuation based off of the various in-game inputs. Nobody...

Nov 24, 2023
  4. PotatoPowa liked chronicler's post in the thread On TLPs, duping is not a problem at all.

I would recommend Daybreak to take a look at persons who say it is not a problem. Likely they might have been involved.. one way or...

Nov 23, 2023
  5. PotatoPowa liked HerdingCats's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I think you’re not understanding Oakwynd at all. This was the new home for many of us. With the additional bonuses added each expansion...

Nov 23, 2023
  6. PotatoPowa liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

So you do understand the impact it has had on the Oakwynd Economy (Ignoring the fact that Krono IS account linked and applicable to...

Nov 23, 2023
  7. PotatoPowa replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Whoever did this did the math and can spare a few throwaway accounts for the amount of ill gotten gains they have raked in for it....

Nov 23, 2023
  8. PotatoPowa liked BaoDur's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I've recruited about 10 friends from a RPG forum I administrate to join me on Oakwynd. Which is on top of my two subscriptions for myself....

Nov 23, 2023
  9. PotatoPowa liked Erekai's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

The way this was handled was completely, entirely, and fully insufficient. These economies are forever ruined, and the people who abused a...

Nov 22, 2023
  10. PotatoPowa replied to the thread New TLP Server Announcement.

You want Baz on day one so the plat duping or whatever it was that DBG is apparently powerless to fix/prevent can ruin the server...

Nov 22, 2023
  11. PotatoPowa replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

Server borked. See you guys next year if there's another. Logging on now to parcel my stuff to randoms. Oakwynd had a pretty decent player...

Nov 22, 2023