Popknot's Recent Activity

1. Popknot liked Cfuson's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Yeah i saw that in the ama and the people who have been asking for this have generally been fine with not having epics or quests until...

Mar 14, 2024
  2. Popknot liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Popknot liked MMOer's post in the thread Its that time of year again. IMO the next TLP should be....

An Agnarr POP Locked type server that when it meets up with Agnarr allows xfers over to. This will be like a yearly progressing leveling...

Feb 27, 2024
  4. Popknot liked TempName-123's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

My group of friends (4) all vote yes on this topic. The idea of rushing to each expansion then starting over every year is less than...

Feb 20, 2024
  5. Popknot liked Larsen's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Two months per expansion (and three for PoP) is definitely too fast for me and I've stopped playing TLPs because of it. Clearing each raid...

Feb 20, 2024
  6. Popknot liked Orontes's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I know as I've gotten older, the days of getting home from work at 5 and putting in a 5 or 6 hour playing block are gone. So are the...

Feb 20, 2024
  7. Popknot liked Akisami's post in the thread Starting fresh on Agnarr.

So as the title says I am starting fresh on Agnarr and I will be playing two toons and as it's been years since I've played I am looking...

Feb 18, 2024
  8. Popknot liked Xeris's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Literally the only unlock people on Agnarr ask for is the one I'm asking for. And the reasons are as I've described. I know this because I...

Feb 18, 2024
  9. Popknot liked Xeris's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Oh ya cuz modern eq is such a high skill game... Lol. If you want to play a competitive game, play CS or Dota or StarCraft. Let's not...

Feb 18, 2024
  10. Popknot liked internalprime8's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

What I would like to see is a yearly "seasonal" server that runs until OoW/DoN era, chills there for a few months, and then merges with a...

Feb 18, 2024
  11. Popknot liked Solstyss's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

let's hope the gods of norrath will ear your call !!

Feb 18, 2024
  12. Popknot liked Bewts's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

I support the OOW/DON era lock proposal. Epic 2.0, much like the 1.0 is a key nostalgia event for many players (Others being those...

Feb 18, 2024
  13. Popknot liked Ariman's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Please please please make this happen!

Feb 18, 2024
  14. Popknot liked Simco's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

Listen to him! How great would that be!

Feb 18, 2024
  15. Popknot liked Xeris's post in the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

In the annual tradition of people begging for TLP servers with different rulesets, let me once again make the case for an era locked...

Feb 18, 2024