Polekn's Recent Activity

1. Polekn liked kain200's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

They could eliminate much of the demand for PL if they would make the exp rates less punishing across all servers. It seems like people...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:48 AM
  2. Polekn liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I want a Kunark start, I really don't want to sit in Guk/SolB/OoT after level 40 again if I can help it.

Apr 8, 2024
  3. Polekn liked Kahna's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

1.) Nothing is special about any EQ loot. It is all easy to get and there are a plethora of guilds out there to match ever raider's...

Apr 8, 2024
  4. Polekn liked FranktheBank's post in the thread What is the chance they actually substantially change Tormax?.

Horrible idea. It would make target farming items truly terrible. Just wanted to clarify some things. 1) It may ruin YOUR...

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Polekn liked Kahna's post in the thread Tormax should be Mischief with Boxing Allowed.

I actually prefer it. It is easier to run a box on another computer for me than to alt tab all the time. I truebox even on servers...

Apr 5, 2024
  6. Polekn liked Protocol's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Consider giving Teek the slightly boosted Selo exp rate. This is lore friendly given that the server is named after the Hot Zone NPC and it...

Apr 5, 2024
  7. Polekn liked Yinla's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I never saw any toxicity on Mischief, random loot really helps spread the players to more camps. With Kunark at start as well I'm sure...

Apr 4, 2024
  8. Polekn liked Brazy's post in the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

Oakwynd decided to make lockouts linked to the character over account wide and I think this was one of the best changed brought to TLPs in...

Apr 4, 2024
  9. Polekn liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread problem with evolving ruleset tlp.

What makes that too late? Nobody is forcing you onto the next TLP. This isn't a D2R ladder season. The best expansions don't happen until...

Apr 3, 2024
  10. Polekn liked Vileborg33's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I've played on 4 TLP's and the biggest threats to a TLP are boredom, keys and long lulls. I see it every time. You want a longer running...

Mar 5, 2024
  11. Polekn liked Sethisto's post in the thread If you had to choose...

Nowhere. I don't understand the point in servers that stop. Do you really just want to sit in 1 expansion forever? what do you even do once...

Mar 4, 2024
  12. Polekn liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I need you to stop listening to the vocal few who have no idea how to play their class. The cost of Extended Rejuvenating Steel Focus...

Feb 14, 2024
  13. Polekn liked Gnomie's post in the thread What about Mayong 2.0 51/50 TSS Start?.

I actually think a TSS start at level 1 would be pretty cool. There's so much low level content in TSS that gets missed by most people,...

Jan 18, 2024
  14. Polekn liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Give Halflings,Rogues, and Warriors their xp bonus back. Allow Riposte to hit mobs other than your primary target.

Jan 8, 2024
  15. Polekn liked Skuz's post in the thread I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters.

6 boxing 6 characters is doable 100% manually, I've done it in the past using tab-switching all from 1 PC, there's no secret all it...

Nov 19, 2023