Piznut's Recent Activity

1. Piznut liked fransisco's post in the thread Pet Class Request (Swarm Pets at Lower levels / TLPs).

Would love it, but I don't think swarm came out until like EoK (last 105 expac). The entire pet discipline AA line should be removed and...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:53 PM
  2. Piznut replied to the thread Teek - Solo classes and questions.

When it comes to economy, it's really hard to determine things with Mischief vs. Teek. Mischief was victim of a pretty brutal plat dupe...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:54 PM
  3. Piznut replied to the thread Logged into Mischief a few times in the last week.

So far I don't know of a single guildmate or friend that plans on leaving Mischief for Teek. Sure a few of us will pop over there for the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:03 PM
  4. Piznut posted a new thread.

Pet Class Request (Swarm Pets at Lower levels / TLPs)

Wasn't sure where to post this, since it primarily involves casters on TLPs. But I'd like to request /pet swarm and /pet qswarm abilities...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  5. Piznut posted a new thread.

23 Year old Vah Shir weapon graphic bug

This has annoyed me since Luclin went live in 2001, but on Old Model Vah Shir, the offhand weapon is flipped upside down for all...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 19, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  6. Piznut replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Most businesses and people I've spoken to say it's because california is insanely expensive and the taxes are too high there, so they...

Mar 20, 2024
  7. Piznut replied to the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

Thanks all for the input. I don't mind doing progression, which I enjoy...but I do have a few persona's that I keep max level, so was...

Mar 19, 2024
  8. Piznut liked Alnitak's post in the thread Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?.

When I leveled up my toons when I've returned to EQ during TBM era I did indeed gain experience in HoT by killing trash mobs. At level 90...

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Piznut posted a new thread.

Which expansion does missions become the primary source of XP?

Hey all, I'm playing on a TLP right now, which is in House of Thule. I plan to go all the way to live, but Have never played past HoT...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 19, 2024
  10. Piznut replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Seems like a lot of California businesses and residents are moving to Atlanta area lately. Even the Hollywood industry is moving...

Mar 19, 2024
  11. Piznut replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

Dwarves are only medium short! I need short short.

Mar 19, 2024
  12. Piznut replied to the thread A thread for the shorties.

Honestly I never played a SK, Ranger, or Paladin in classic on any TLP, and the only reason is because I can't be a gnome or halfling. I...

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Piznut replied to the thread Sock Recommendations?.

[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Piznut replied to the thread Mischief people, I have a question..

Not gonna lie, getting groups early isn't always super easy, but a merc can carry you to 60-70 range pretty easily. A lot of us also...

Mar 18, 2024
  15. Piznut replied to the thread RAPIERS HOOOO 25th Anniversary Servers Guild!!.

Damn, you had me scared. Though my guess is Keon wouldn't play on a server that he can't train on. One great positive for argument for...

Mar 8, 2024
  16. Piznut liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

If the names indicate anything at all, Teek would have some sort of evolving ruleset which is cool. Random loot I'd fine. FT group gear is...

Mar 8, 2024
  17. Piznut liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Feb 21, 2024
  18. Piznut liked Yinla's post in the thread A TLP Idea, "a little for everyone".

The more I think about it the more I want a server launched at TSS. This will give all races and classes and give those who want somewhere...

Feb 21, 2024