Piemastaj's Recent Activity

1. Piemastaj replied to the thread Magician: Dichotomic Companion.

This idea was proposed as a long-term buff before Dicho's were introduced. Long duration lifetap/DD proc for pets to give us options while...

May 19, 2020
  2. Piemastaj liked Aldren's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

[IMG] I'm assuming it was from lag, but none of my Kronos pushed me to gold. The whole tier was completed silver. I died maybe 5...

Apr 16, 2020
  3. Piemastaj liked shiftie's post in the thread Gratz RoI.

Again ???? #shockedface #raidinglockouts

Apr 16, 2020
  4. Piemastaj liked shiftie's post in the thread T3 Raids Delayed -- Add another nugget to T1/T2 chests now.

Because roi has been pitching a no hitter to every guild since underfoot and the streak at last is in jeopardy not because of raid...

Mar 18, 2020
  5. Piemastaj liked Prathun's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Given a choice between the tier 3 ToV raids going out on 3/18 when raiders would not have much time to prepare, versus pushing them out to...

Mar 18, 2020
  6. Piemastaj liked Qulas's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

This was the absolute correct decision in pushing this back more than one day. Thank you for taking all players into consideration for...

Mar 17, 2020
  7. Piemastaj liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Good afternoon, all. After some discussion, we've opted to push back the unlock of the Tier 3 Torment of Velious raids to 4 months after...

Mar 17, 2020
  8. Piemastaj replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

If you can not prevent the raids from launching, can you have it launch but remove the NPCs from game? They took a 2 week trip. Set a time...

Mar 17, 2020
  9. Piemastaj replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

As we were updated today with 1 post after about 5 hours? Such a joke...

Mar 17, 2020
  10. Piemastaj replied to the thread Update Regarding T3 Raid Unlock.

Absolutely unacceptable. It should be pushed back to make up for you guys screwing up. At the very least 1 week if not longer. You guys...

Mar 17, 2020
  11. Piemastaj replied to the thread Delay raids until Saturday.

Or give a week in advance to adjust schedules.....

Mar 17, 2020
  12. Piemastaj liked Triconix's post in the thread Not A Bug T3 Raids Failed to go Live on Time.

I work for a hospital. Do you realize how hard it is to get a day off right now for a hospital? The least I expect is a notice on why the...

Mar 17, 2020
  13. Piemastaj replied to the thread Frenzy Burnout expires when zoning even on suspended pets.

That would be the thing you want changed. This is where you are providing a solution to your problem. However, where the buff goes...

Mar 7, 2020
  14. Piemastaj replied to the thread Frenzy Burnout expires when zoning even on suspended pets.

Go up 6 posts to where Sancus showed you that FBO Has 'Short Buff Box: Yes', then go look at Frenzy of the Dead where it has 'Short Buff...

Mar 7, 2020
  15. Piemastaj replied to the thread Frenzy Burnout expires when zoning even on suspended pets.

Considering I was the one who spoke to the 'dev' to get clarification you should want the information. It was again confirmed not a...

Mar 7, 2020
  16. Piemastaj replied to the thread Frenzy Burnout expires when zoning even on suspended pets.

It's not a bug... Sancus even explained where it is not a bug, it was a change to songs that adjusted how FBO works. Whether or not...

Mar 7, 2020
  17. Piemastaj liked Nilwean's post in the thread Fixed Internally ToFS Raid 3 & Key of Trauma.

NPC Corpses are deleted on completion of the third Tower of Frozen Shadow raid, which deletes the "Key of Trauma" that drops.

Feb 16, 2020
  18. Piemastaj replied to the thread Diamondized Precious Velium Ore (type 19 aug raid drop).

That is cool if you got all of your augs, however with the limited availability (1 per raid cycle), on top of the rarity you could be 3...

Feb 15, 2020
  19. Piemastaj replied to the thread Loot lockout is too long for raids.

They should just make separate instances to farm the augs in that have 0 mobs from the raid tbh.

Feb 10, 2020
  20. Piemastaj replied to the thread ToV ToFS Raids.

The Ore is on the vendor.

Feb 5, 2020
  21. Piemastaj replied to the thread Fixed Internally Totality of War..

It appears if you do the task without the quest it gives you an invisible flag. Meaning you are unable to actually request the task...

Jan 30, 2020
  22. Piemastaj replied to the thread Burn mission Velks..

I mean, last expansion people considered too much DPS as an exploit..... (Esianti) I do feel like threads like this one is a good way...

Jan 23, 2020
  23. Piemastaj replied to the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

Lost that many people and still managed to come in first? Impressive. To me, this would be you continuing to exploit since you guys had...

Jan 21, 2020
  24. Piemastaj liked Qulas's post in the thread Raid Loot Lockouts, Expedition lockouts..

I cannot speak for other guilds, but RoI did split raid to get more eyes and Kransok augs. But we need to be very clear and defining...

Jan 21, 2020
  25. Piemastaj liked Cailen's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Jan 17, 2020
  26. Piemastaj replied to the thread Fixed Internally Guild names not displaying.

Piemastaj, Xegony. I could see every other guild tag except my own guilds. Logging all the way out of EQ and back in brought things back...

Jan 17, 2020
  27. Piemastaj replied to the thread DB needs to improve the quality of their quests.

I mean, in Beta it took maybe 30min to run around and find the locations. It is simple, run around and find spots, do this 8 times then...

Jan 13, 2020
  28. Piemastaj replied to the thread Wizard usefulness.

Collections are life tbh.

Jan 5, 2020
  29. Piemastaj replied to the thread TOV experience design will hurt raiding.

Simple answer: Don't die. There is some sort of validity to the exp gains in the expansion, however tailoring your complaint to raiders...

Dec 24, 2019
  30. Piemastaj replied to the thread Pets in ToV.

This expansion is a lot easier than TBL in regards to DMG out-put, so pets should tank fine in most areas.

Dec 24, 2019
  31. Piemastaj replied to the thread Ideal class and group layout for raiding.

Burn times looking rough for those caster groups... Probably wanna put the Necros in their own setup.

Dec 13, 2019
  32. Piemastaj replied to the thread Magician Race? A Question (Dark Elf?).

Dark Elf is the master race for all classes tbh.

Dec 10, 2019