Piemastaj's Recent Activity

1. Piemastaj liked Goratoar's post in the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

I understand that it has been stated that there are no plans to update chase items to allow their usage with personas. Currently, this is...

Mar 13, 2024
  2. Piemastaj liked Covennx's post in the thread Fixed Dragon's Hoard cap not raised, or marketplace cap not raised.

When logging in, my Dragon's Hoard is at 250/250 and when I look in the Marketplace, I can not buy any more Dragon's Hoard slots. They...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Piemastaj replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

A few things need to change and none of it falls in the players hands. There is no reason for the servers to have different unlock times...

Mar 11, 2024
  4. Piemastaj liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This. By any measure of completion, NoS raids were substantially easier than any previous expansions, and LS raids are even easier:...

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Piemastaj liked Sancus's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Bold claim.

Mar 3, 2024
  6. Piemastaj liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  7. Piemastaj replied to the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

I have both of these in 24/7. With the way our spells have changed throughout the years, Spell Damage just doesn't provide a meaningful...

Jan 30, 2024
  8. Piemastaj replied to the thread Monster Summoning line of spells.

For the current game, the entire point of this line is a mana return system for Magicians. This spell is used more than any of our other...

Jan 21, 2024