Phiyre's Recent Activity

1. Phiyre replied to the thread Specific question about Gribble HA Into the Hills.

true, though i saw nothing indicating they were working on hunter ach. i know many people who go the route of hunter ach just get higher...

May 19, 2021
  2. Phiyre replied to the thread Specific question about Gribble HA Into the Hills.

Before wasting time w/ a named like bloodsucker, it's always a good thing to look at the loot table. A lot of these guys drop prestige loot...

May 19, 2021
  3. Phiyre replied to the thread New Player Questions - Xegony.

Best advice, don't roll a wizzie. They used to be pretty cool in the day (that was my main in a raiding guild before WoW was released and...

May 19, 2021
  4. Phiyre replied to the thread Not looking forward to the inevitable lag fest.

People should cancel their subs and sit at f2p until the issue is fixed. As long as people keep throwing money at a broken game, why would...

May 14, 2021
  5. Phiyre liked Vumad's post in the thread At what point does EQ become a group game? Or Guild game?.

There is no name. It's not a special belt. There are like 4 belt types. A tank belt that procs a slow. A melee belt that procs...

May 11, 2021
  6. Phiyre replied to the thread At what point does EQ become a group game? Or Guild game?.

what is the name/line of the slow belt?

May 10, 2021
  7. Phiyre replied to the thread Fair bazaar prices for leveling gear?.

Most of the stuff I sell in bazaar in that lvl range is around 5k or under (stuff that drops off the named mobs) defiant I typically don't...

May 10, 2021
  8. Phiyre liked OldRodKS's post in the thread Raw Hides.

I don't mind the idea of research, but it is *way* too expensive, especially at lower spell levels. I spent close to 100p on inks,...

Apr 28, 2021
  9. Phiyre replied to the thread Raw Hides.

I guess it helps to have PoK open. I hated research back in the day.. I never really found enjoyment in "trade skills" in the game. I know...

Apr 26, 2021
  10. Phiyre liked OldRodKS's post in the thread Raw Hides.

PoK isn't open on Rizlona yet. Was hoping to get my pet spell without having to wait till next week

Apr 26, 2021
  11. Phiyre replied to the thread Raw Hides.

old spell research is a thing of the past. you can do it if it gives you a thrill, otherwise PoK library is where EVERYTHING should be for...

Apr 23, 2021
  12. Phiyre replied to the thread Raw Hides.

why research it? zam is showing it can be crafted (old school) or purchased. It's now sold in the Pok library w/ most spells. heretic...

Apr 23, 2021
  13. Phiyre replied to the thread headshot at lvl 104.

Thanks for the feedback. I burned a lesson on orcs in ew, got 7% xp.. I hear ya though, it's a tough little spot right now.. Will just keep...

Apr 19, 2021
  14. Phiyre replied to the thread headshot at lvl 104.

Thanks Vel, I appreciate the response. That is where I had been doing it, but xp pretty much ground to a halt. Was hoping to find a spot...

Apr 19, 2021
  15. Phiyre liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread headshot at lvl 104.

The orcs in the RoF version of EW can be headshot'd, don't summon, can be snared/rooted and are high 90's in level (can't remember the...

Apr 19, 2021
  16. Phiyre replied to the thread Instead of nerfing enchanters how bout fix wiz/mage agro?.

I was so excited when my wizzie got his silk panties.. So many years ago....

Apr 19, 2021
  17. Phiyre replied to the thread What will you do during next weeks 36 hour downtime?.

League of Legends and virtual pinball will keep me busy :D

Apr 19, 2021
  18. Phiyre posted a new thread.

headshot at lvl 104

I'm 104 and trying to lvl up some. Just a bit low to solo/head shot in fm. Any suggestions where I could go w/ dark blue mobs that don't...

Forum: Hybrid

Apr 18, 2021