phattoni's Recent Activity

1. phattoni replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

Rizlona is a boxing server, unless you box, simply dont roll there, like i said you might enjoy it for a bit but when raid progression...

Jan 27, 2021
  2. phattoni replied to the thread Fungus Staff no longer stops silence?.

i dont think this was intended to block the stuff it blocked, made some encounters too easy.

Jan 27, 2021
  3. phattoni replied to the thread Instance mob scaling? (Hatchery).

im not certain, but i think it was sometime around rof, as for the scaling im not certain, it used to scale every 10 levels, sounds like...

Jan 26, 2021
  4. phattoni replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

tis i the mighty drains, but i wasnt part of dhs, was in kill mode or something like that, while i had a toon in dhs i didnt actively...

Jan 26, 2021
  5. phattoni replied to the thread Instance mob scaling? (Hatchery).

this zone was nerfed some time ago, possible it no longer scales, i know the exp was drastically reduced.

Jan 26, 2021
  6. phattoni replied to the thread rizlona or aradune ?.

i made the mistake of transfering to rizlona from aradune, grouping game is non existant on the server, stayed lfg for a week and ended up...

Jan 21, 2021
  7. phattoni replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

yea the quests in everquest are just epic in some cases, i remember doing my first 1.0, there wasnt much write up on it, and at that...

Jan 18, 2021
  8. phattoni replied to the thread Ever thought about why you love this game so much?.

im not sure what i love about everquest, i know the gameplay is fun and it keeps my attention longer than any mmo on the market at the...

Jan 18, 2021
  9. phattoni replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

they dont care, people keep handing them money left right and center, why would they care? they income hasnt changed regardless of how...

Jan 18, 2021
  10. phattoni replied to the thread Dear Darkpaw : We are disappointed.

face it the company doesnt care, this is also a problem with everquest 2, there is crippling lag in that game, literally takes 2 seconds to...

Jan 18, 2021
  11. phattoni replied to the thread Just returned to this game and disconnect often.

if you are on a tlp server, there is code in place that will do this when pressing keys eratically(spamming). this is most likely what...

Jan 14, 2021
  12. phattoni replied to the thread Spell conflicts for shamans.

it should tell you when you cast the spell in the chat log or combat log, that the spell is being blocked, then it will give the name of...

Jan 6, 2021
  13. phattoni replied to the thread Prayer shawl worth doing?.

hi Mark yep its worth doing for everyone, maybe not when velious is out, but you will need to do it to get the underfoot aug.

Jan 5, 2021
  14. phattoni replied to the thread Next Expansion Feature Ideas:.

level 1 req level 115 rec gear(augs armor weapons etc) would be nice, give me a chance to get caught up gear wise, its the only thing that...

Jan 3, 2021
  15. phattoni replied to the thread please fix the lag.

probably not going to happen, they wont even spend the money to kill the 54+ boxers on aradune. which is supposed to be a 2 box limit...

Jan 2, 2021
  16. phattoni replied to the thread Petitions and Maps.

if you installed the maps into the map folder inside of a folder, there will be a little drop down box on the map window, select the folder...

Dec 29, 2020
  17. phattoni replied to the thread "zoom-out" Camera FOV is determined by... character size?.

LOL put the bong down and step away from the candy.

Dec 29, 2020
  18. phattoni replied to the thread Info Needed Fast camp equals trip to server select.

what is fast camp??

Dec 22, 2020
  19. phattoni replied to the thread Mouse problems.

sounds like your mouse was disabled with f12, try hitting f12 in game. if you cant get in game, im not certain sorry.

Dec 13, 2020
  20. phattoni replied to the thread FIX YOUR WEBSITE.

90% of the time for the last 6 months, i havent been able to open forums reliably. i click on forums and it either loads or sits there...

Oct 23, 2020
  21. phattoni replied to the thread Deleted item not listed on recovery tab.

doesnt seem to be an issue with the tokens themself, the person deleted a non lore item and it didnt show up in recovery window like...

Sep 27, 2020
  22. phattoni replied to the thread Deleted item not listed on recovery tab.

if the item had a lore tag, its probably gone, they made a patch a while ago so people couldnt delete duplicate lore items, then claim them...

Sep 27, 2020
  23. phattoni replied to the thread Windowed Mode not allowing Max Resolution.

i believe this is normal, the gamma issue can be solved by checking the box in the options for windowed gamma. the resolution and...

Sep 26, 2020
  24. phattoni replied to the thread Just a Simple Request.

do what i say or else. you sound like a control freak, get over yourself.

Sep 19, 2020
  25. phattoni replied to the thread Lord Bergurgle spawn broke after patch?.

mob didnt spawn in 5 minutes, MUST be broken..... LOL try harder, took me 24 hours to spawn this guy.

Sep 18, 2020
  26. phattoni replied to the thread Truebox + 1 toon per account.

i fail to understand what you are asking, and i fail to see how it would stop people from botting camps. are you asking for more...

Sep 16, 2020
  27. phattoni replied to the thread Low priority to fix but still annoying.

you are a developer and you dont even know the difference between chardok and droga??? wtf...

Sep 16, 2020
  28. phattoni replied to the thread In Progress Wolves in ToV think they are birds!.

this only happens on the named that have different appearances for everyone, if its a vahshir you will get that update, if its erudite...

Sep 16, 2020
  29. phattoni replied to the thread How do I get timestamps to save on the tell window?.

run the game as administrator, thats how i fixed this problem. for some reason it wasnt saving my settings without permissions, i set the...

Sep 16, 2020
  30. phattoni replied to the thread Mouseturn Stuttering/Hitching.

this is a known bug, has nothing to do with mouse or computer, its a client bug and we all suffer from it. it seems like the mouse...

Sep 16, 2020
  31. phattoni replied to the thread Apologies.

good luck getting it fixed.

Sep 15, 2020
  32. phattoni replied to the thread Lhranc Mob problem.

if you arent cheating, i suggest you do, these people are using auto clickers for the turn in, you stand no chance unless you are also...

Sep 15, 2020
  33. phattoni replied to the thread Mouseturn Stuttering/Hitching.

did any of this help you ??

Sep 15, 2020
  34. phattoni replied to the thread Next step after banded armor?.

that it does, especially a high elf :)

Sep 14, 2020
  35. phattoni replied to the thread Killing mobs over and over in DZ (DL Rotting Skele) allowed?.

i thought dz didnt respawn, this sounds like an exploit.

Sep 13, 2020
  36. phattoni replied to the thread 7 hours straight in Pained Soul camp no spawn.

this is normal, took me 3 days to spawn this guy, not bugged. well over 200ph killed. these camps are why i will never do another vp key...

Sep 13, 2020
  37. phattoni replied to the thread Next step after banded armor?.

well i went the banded>bronze route, not sure if that is best, my guy was sitting capped at weight limit with nothing in bags. i would...

Sep 13, 2020
  38. phattoni replied to the thread 2 accounts that have their wires crossed.

ok, this is a new one for me, if you find a fix, can you post it here or pm me instructions on how you fixed it so i can help others that...

Sep 13, 2020
  39. phattoni replied to the thread What happened to voting to unlock?.

yea people would vote to block expansions that no longer play on the servers, causing the server to get stuck in an expansion for a longer...

Sep 13, 2020
  40. phattoni replied to the thread 2 accounts that have their wires crossed.

sounds like you are trying to 2 box on a true box server with one pc. more information is needed, which servers are you trying to connect...

Sep 13, 2020
  41. phattoni replied to the thread Mouseturn Stuttering/Hitching.

i had a similar problem at one point, it was my AVP, add an exception for eqgame.exe and you should be good, for some reason anytime my...

Sep 10, 2020
  42. phattoni liked Staanaclaus's post in the thread Necro 1.5 Prequest - A snarling werewolf.

Is this mob supposed to hit for almost 11k? Seems crazy.

Sep 1, 2020
  43. phattoni replied to the thread Necro 1.5 Prequest - A snarling werewolf.

its not suppsed to hit that hard, but the prequest has been broken for like 5+ years and they dont seem to care, enjoy doing your 1.0 or...

Sep 1, 2020