Phaith's Recent Activity

1. Phaith liked Zalamyr's post in the thread Looking to add a 4th.

Definitely bard if you're looking for something you can add that will have an impact with minimal work. You could just have it on auto...

Nov 15, 2023
  2. Phaith liked Randomized's post in the thread Looking to add a 4th.

Bard is the answer. Bards dps plus a dps to the group will add more than any other singular dps class will. And they also get tracking...

Nov 15, 2023
  3. Phaith liked Angahran's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

why would you think it would switch servers? This would simply log your current character and log in 'newchar' on the same server. Just...

Nov 15, 2023
  4. Phaith liked Evurkvest's post in the thread Necromancer AA 2020.

My wish list is to save some slots for our spell dots! Cascade of Decay - Make it a DD proc with equal power, about 30k dps. Or scrap the...

Nov 14, 2023
  5. Phaith liked Szilent's post in the thread Clerics, what's your current multi-bind? mid-2023.

I don't put Promised first in my key bind, because it's not good at rescuing randos who just get bopped by an add or an AE. But it's...

Nov 8, 2023
  6. Phaith liked Iven's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

I appreciate your feedback. The site is minimalistic because I do not want to spend much time for design work and its much easier to update...

Nov 8, 2023
  7. Phaith liked Iven's post in the thread --> New EQ fansite.

eqiven.bplaced.net Alot memorabilia there but also actual content. The highlights: Self made MS Excel spreadsheets and html...

Nov 8, 2023
  8. Phaith liked Szilent's post in the thread GINA triggers for NEC.

make a social hotbutton for the /inspectbuffs command make a second GINA overlay just for the Dot Timers category [IMG] when you...

Nov 8, 2023
  9. Phaith liked Sancus's post in the thread High Level low Pet Focus not needed anymore?.

That's not correct. The pet level is cosmetic; the important part of a pet focus is the stats of the pet that is summoned. For a long...

Nov 7, 2023
  10. Phaith liked Szilent's post in the thread Necro charm.

If one is doing group content, one's pet can last weeks & weeks np. Conflagrant isn't an extraordinary investment on any server for...

Nov 7, 2023
  11. Phaith liked MyShadower's post in the thread necro - Enhanced decay.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gpQNOf8PYFGtMi_DUHMDzGliEj1cgHixSS5_wOvmPug/edit?usp=sharing There is a necro Discord for more...

Nov 7, 2023
  12. Phaith liked Xynia's post in the thread Can Rogues survive molo?.

Yeah, I can molo fine on my rogue but I don't really bother unless its some easy blues I can assassinate for some glyph AA. Names are...

Nov 7, 2023