phaeril's Recent Activity

1. phaeril replied to the thread Can we talk about the Enchanter Epic?.

I managed to finish mine in the 2nd or 3rd week, and it was awful. Verina involved stalking her for a week to get a window that worked for...

Oct 21, 2020 at 8:29 AM
  2. phaeril replied to the thread Charming and nameds!!.

Or like... maybe don't let mobs drop loot if you charm /duel them, lol

Sep 24, 2020
  3. phaeril replied to the thread so they took away clicky aggro.

No, they changed the encounters (in this case with how pets get aggro (or rather don't) on mobs with motm not to mention the timing,...

Sep 24, 2020
  4. phaeril replied to the thread Vaniki hunter?.

I've killed vaniki in era on every TLP, I have never. EVER nevernev seen a ferocious hammerhead in kedge, and i've spent at least 4 or 5...

Sep 9, 2020
  5. phaeril replied to the thread *an enraged golem.

Everything is a PvP zone when Fear is landing! (is that still the case? haven't had a reason to check it in a couple servers)

Sep 9, 2020
  6. phaeril replied to the thread *an enraged golem.

You had someone misbehave, just own up to the fact you have so many people they occasionally get out of line, lol. What you're doing is...

Sep 9, 2020
  7. phaeril replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

Because it's still stupid. Also that 5000x number is hilariously inflated. Factor in that we can't hold 10+ picks open with 1 person...

Aug 31, 2020
  8. phaeril replied to the thread VP key the current cancer of Aradune.

Staring at the ground *IS* the content. Don't go AFK, it's unintended for you to not enjoy it. Old posts like this really show...

Aug 31, 2020
  9. phaeril replied to the thread What does green tag mean?.

They are AFK checking people that aren't engaging in any "Game-play", just standing there. Do they AFK check the people standing in the...

Aug 31, 2020
  10. phaeril replied to the thread What does green tag mean?.

Considering their history of handing out food items that are out of era on TLPs, chances are that the milk and cookies probably...

Aug 31, 2020
  11. phaeril liked divirgmar's post in the thread System knows you as LD, too when charmed and dead..

Original post: When you are charmed or feared, it shows you as LD on your nameplate. If in a raid, it also shows you as Linkdead on the...

Aug 19, 2020
  12. phaeril liked SomeRandomGuy's post in the thread Cazic Thule AoC Missing "An Acidic Mass" Raid.

The AoC for Cazic Thule is missing the An Acidic Mass raid encounter. It only spawns in open world. I believe it should be in the AoC...

Aug 19, 2020
  13. phaeril replied to the thread The same sadness.

Really my favorite is the second hand indignation... "OMG how are people still surprised it's so bad!" Honorable mention: any sentence...

Aug 19, 2020
  14. phaeril replied to the thread Predictions World Firsts / WORLD RECORDS broken (Kunark Edition).

Can we get a listing of the current WORLD RECORDS, so we know what kind of predictions we're making here?

Aug 19, 2020
  15. phaeril replied to the thread Confirmed Rizlona: Spell: Summon Corpse.

The fix is not to make it not drop, the fix is to give necros back the ability to summon corpses 35-50 in classic. Intended mistakes...

Jul 17, 2020
  16. phaeril posted a new thread.

Raid Window Lockups

Locked the raid at roughly 8:10pm eastern on Thursday, solb DZ, Aradune Moved character 2 in group 4 to group 2 Moved character 1 in group...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jul 17, 2020
  17. phaeril replied to the thread Not A Bug "Enter World" button does something other than Enter World.

Thanks for dismissive response, but it's the only place for feedback.

Jul 9, 2020
  18. phaeril posted a new thread.

Not A Bug "Enter World" button does something other than Enter World

Enter World has a built in specification. Its only purpose should be to Enter World. This stupid EQ21 TLP Policy window is annoying...

Jul 9, 2020
  19. phaeril replied to the thread Login issues again?.

What random useless error message will we get next! [IMG]

Jul 2, 2020
  20. phaeril replied to the thread Login issues again?.

[IMG]

Jul 2, 2020
  21. phaeril replied to the thread They are aware and investigating about the login problem..

[IMG]

Jul 2, 2020
  22. phaeril replied to the thread Login issues again?.

I don't get any e-mail verification messages, but that's probably just RNG since they turned the Login server into a random error...

Jul 2, 2020
  23. phaeril replied to the thread Issues logging in?????.

Yeah, I've been trying to log in for about an hour. It just cycles between launchpad failing, launchpad timing out, and the login server...

Jul 2, 2020
  24. phaeril replied to the thread They are aware and investigating about the login problem..

That was 12 hours ago, and this is still happening. [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 2, 2020
  25. phaeril liked Name2's post in the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Daybreak-Games/reviews/i-think-i-need-therapy-now?id=4cc1b5179d4032b5

Jun 14, 2020
  26. phaeril liked Xhieron's post in the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

A corollary occurred to me when I saw the ominous "Average wait time: 192m" pop up this evening, and it's this: Unlike a lot of people, I...

Jun 14, 2020
  27. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

You blamed the customer for being pissed off that the product malfunctions on a regular basis while being used as intended. Then used...

Jun 14, 2020
  28. phaeril replied to the thread When is charge back acceptable?.

Something tells me that someone issuing a fraud charge back doesn't give a damn about getting banned.

Jun 11, 2020
  29. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

lol, ok... rather than make up some random number let's take only last night for a sample. Of 10 people in our little group trying to...

Jun 11, 2020
  30. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

Probably at least a little bit because the last server merges broke things and took 10 years for them to finally do, well after some of...

Jun 11, 2020
  31. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

Some of us made the mistake of bringing people into the game based on the Aradune rule set, have whole guilds set up around the Aradune...

Jun 11, 2020
  32. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

"best possible move" is a pretty grim analysis. That suggests they couldn't do any of these things to alleviate population pressure:...

Jun 11, 2020
  33. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune Update 6/10/20.

A 90m queue during peak time actually means, that for a large portion of the player base, it is literally unplayable. While I'm glad...

Jun 11, 2020
  34. phaeril replied to the thread Web site issues.

If it's working for you, hold ctrl-refresh to clear your cache. Now it's broken, yw.

May 27, 2020
  35. phaeril liked Elivo11's post in the thread Web site issues.

so for the past while the home screen is saying update browser, and you cant see anything on the packs screen when trying to purchase the...

May 27, 2020
  36. phaeril replied to the thread Radio Silence.

So is this like a threat or something? Your collective of unofficial discordians are going to continue to subject people to these...

May 27, 2020
  37. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

From a TLP players perspective, server expansions offer nothing consistent downtime and selling them to TLP players for the bags, do we...

May 26, 2020
  38. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune and Rizlona Launch Time!.

Server merges for the first time in almost decade (other than vulak into fippy) is a good thing, and needed to be done (probably a long...

May 26, 2020
  39. phaeril liked Bullsnooze's post in the thread Could the devs let us know if charm is on their radar?.

Yes and each charm nerf thread is created by the same 10 people with the same crappy argument. And, most counter with...

May 21, 2020
  40. phaeril replied to the thread Summon Corpse requires lvl 255.

Can lose all the XP you like, it won't move your corpse around.

May 19, 2020
  41. phaeril replied to the thread Summon Corpse requires lvl 255.

Right, but it is sort of irrelevant. The problem is not that they removed the spell data without removing the item. The problem is...

May 19, 2020
  42. phaeril replied to the thread Summon Corpse requires lvl 255.

The problem is that it should be usable in classic on TLP servers and is currently not.

May 18, 2020
  43. phaeril liked Attila's post in the thread Sky Aviak Island.

Have you guys fixed the bug where only two Vanquishers and their posse pop? I remember 24 keys being available back in the day.

May 18, 2020
  44. phaeril replied to the thread Sky Aviak Island.

I seem to recall this being a problem only in the DZ, open world we had all three.

May 18, 2020
  45. phaeril posted a new thread.

Summon Corpse requires lvl 255

[IMG]

May 18, 2020
  46. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune 2020 <That's EQ Baby> ft. Rocs.

This is the most organic advertising campaign I've ever seen, it doesn't seem at all labored or derivative.

May 16, 2020
  47. phaeril replied to the thread Aradune & Rizlona Launch Date! - May 27.

Gonna set up some kind of name reservation this go around?

Apr 29, 2020