phaeril's Recent Activity

1. phaeril replied to the thread Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

With 6 toons, the previous patch i would lose at least one toon every few zones... let's be generous and call it 1 in 20. This is on...

Nov 20, 2019
  2. phaeril liked Random_tank's post in the thread Zoning randomly locks up EQ completely..

Different zones, different PCs, different times. You try to zone and EQ locks up, the character never shows up in the new zone. After...

Nov 20, 2019
  3. phaeril replied to the thread Devs - Do people use VM ware for work?.

lol This is the response they want. They want people to be all panty twisted for a few minutes... "see, we did something!" and all...

Nov 20, 2019
  4. phaeril replied to the thread Name Claimers............*barf*.

The servers were surprisingly stable at launch for mangler, with my 6 accounts I was able to claim like 30% of the names one guild had...

Nov 20, 2019
  5. phaeril replied to the thread So....

Wasn't the first VM banwave full on bans? Maybe that was the PlanetSide vm ban wave. We don't have anyone that's been banned or...

Nov 13, 2019
  6. phaeril replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

lol, instance for 8th ring

Oct 16, 2019
  7. phaeril replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

Really anything short of transfering your "spawned for" flag throughout script triggers is going to be rough. Even then, since the spawn...

Oct 16, 2019
  8. phaeril replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

Or maybe just giving it the Marl treatment and making the avatar not de-spawn.

Oct 16, 2019
  9. phaeril replied to the thread Gloradin Coldheart for Coldain Ring 8 Respawn Way to Long.

The font should match the seriousness with which one plays the game.

Sep 18, 2019
  10. phaeril replied to the thread Gloradin Coldheart for Coldain Ring 8 Respawn Way to Long.

Definitely NOT loot locked. But you cannot loot it if you have not turned in your 7th ring. So it basically works like this. Get your...

Sep 18, 2019
  11. phaeril replied to the thread 8th Ring - Chief Ry`Gorr on Mangler.

It's worse than that, it has all sorts of something dumb going on. Working on this with two characters, one ended up getting the 8th ring...

Sep 18, 2019
  12. phaeril replied to the thread Why are Halfing Druids not Welcome in Plane of Growth?.

I like velious, and I like PoG, that's hardly white knighting, but whatever, lol. Yes. Just help your guild kill there, Tunare can...

Sep 15, 2019
  13. phaeril replied to the thread Why are Halfing Druids not Welcome in Plane of Growth?.

You can't fix the faction that stays in PoG, you can fix the other faction hits in like 5 minutes, get a grip... of muffins....

Aug 30, 2019
  14. phaeril replied to the thread Sky Sisters of the Spire.

Or multiple Spiroc Lords, amirite?

Jun 20, 2019