Peter_The_great's Recent Activity

1. Peter_The_great posted a new thread.

ToV Seeking the Sorc?

Golems and gargoyles no longer undead? I can't use any anti-undead spells on them. Will Griklor the restless stay undead?

Forum: Bug Reports

Aug 14, 2022 at 8:59 AM
  2. Peter_The_great replied to the thread hDex vs hStr vs hDex/hStr for Rogues.

Remember, the procentige in this game does not add up at all.. 100% kan be 100% from 1 then 2 all the way to....... 2 its 100%! I...

Aug 3, 2022
  3. Peter_The_great replied to the thread hDex vs hStr vs hDex/hStr for Rogues.

Game is simple, all fighter shall use hDEX. Tough part is.. raid gear that matters.. PTW-deluxe.. You pay premium price.. and you can't...

Aug 3, 2022
  4. Peter_The_great liked Mike Morbid's post in the thread I WAS going to start some alts today...

Did anybody else read the thread title and immediately think of that Afroman song?

May 29, 2022
  5. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Confirmed Post patch (20th April 2022) - Brightness issues.

Same issue here. Please dev's, if you care.. please fix.

May 27, 2022
  6. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Reckless Ascension (Bristlebane).

If I return to EQ I might join you if I may.

May 5, 2022
  7. Peter_The_great liked Jumbur's post in the thread Addressing Latency.

I hope they will someday upgrade the gfx-render engine too. A good framerate does have an effect on overall playability. :) I do...

May 5, 2022
  8. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Addressing Latency.

Internet lag 120 ping over seas. vs Bad code in the games makes a 12900K with a 3090Ti look weak, fresh installed Win 10 x64 0 virus etc...

Apr 22, 2022
  9. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Game still run at ?.

Either way, I actually stopped to play EQ last night due to the bad code and money hoes EQ is. Ciao all! Don't simp to much!

Feb 27, 2022
  10. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Game still run at ?.

There are many people who has problem with the game stutters. Lag spike on EQ Live : everquest (reddit.com) Just Google and a wall of...

Feb 27, 2022
  11. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Game still run at ?.

Yes it run on the 5700, AMD 5600X does not have iGPU. No viruses, yes.. really no viruses. I can run Forza 5 1440P highest setting...

Feb 27, 2022
  12. Peter_The_great posted a new thread.

Game still run at ?

Yes. My PC 5600x+rx5700 + 32GB RAM, NVME. PoK lags, all older zones lags, 10-15FPS Kinda useless update so far to be honest? DX9...

Forum: Player Support

Feb 26, 2022