Peter_The_great's Recent Activity

1. Peter_The_great liked Vlad Diszno's post in the thread Fixed Bug in housing and plot.

When I 'adjust placement' an item in housing an image of the item will remain where it was. The item also seems to be placed where I wanted...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:07 AM
  2. Peter_The_great liked Waveno's post in the thread Fixed Bug in housing and plot.

Hi! When placing an item and then try to adjust place, in house or on plot it just duplicates the image. It restores only when zoning. I...

Oct 22, 2020 at 7:07 AM
  3. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Claws of Veeshan, Preorder and Beta, OH MY!.

Me and wifey will buy for our mains =)

Oct 21, 2020
  4. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Floating High on ToV Loot.

Sad that I'm to weak to play in ToV =(

Jul 15, 2020
  5. Peter_The_great liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, July 15th @ 6:00 AM.

The patch is being smoketested at the moment but needs a slight extension before unlock. ETA 30 Minutes.

Jul 15, 2020
  6. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Is Smithing worth it? TLP-Rizlona.

I've gotten into the smithy thingy.. around 150K platinas and +1000 ore of the higher caliber quality.. after weeks of hard work, I'm at...

Jul 15, 2020
  7. Peter_The_great replied to the thread "All Access Days Left" removed.

I liked that feature.. Kept me on track, please bring it back.

Jul 15, 2020
  8. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Illusion question..

Then I know =) Thanks for the quick reply!

Jul 15, 2020
  9. Peter_The_great posted a new thread.

Illusion question.

Hi! I'm gonna search after an illusion, Vah Shir. I'm a human Paladin now and wonder if I can use the illusion effect from this item....

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Jul 15, 2020
  10. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Where to lvl at 110?.

I manage to go from 114 to 115 thanks to collect all the collectibles in TDS. Quite good rewards in XP and items. OP can forget TBL and...

Jun 19, 2020
  11. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Where to lvl at 110?.

Darkened sea or what its called. Tough mobs but not impossible like the RoS and TBL and ToV ones..

Jun 19, 2020
  12. Peter_The_great liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Aradune Update - 6/17/20.

Some of the fixes for issues that were mentioned previously have gone in today, so we've raised the population cap slightly to a point...

Jun 18, 2020
  13. Peter_The_great replied to the thread The Price Of Everquest..

4,99usd would be a dream, I might start paying for it again.

Jun 5, 2020
  14. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Well then..

4k is a very good privilege to have in this game when it comes to the UI. My wife uses 1080P and the UI is all over the screen.. =P

May 30, 2020
  15. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Third Character for a BST/Bard Trio.

I got a Paladin as main and my wife has a BST, we use a bard as toon, with J5 merc we are kinda solid team. Our merc'es is 2 melee and...

May 30, 2020