Peter_The_great's Recent Activity

1. Peter_The_great liked jeskola's post in the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

Merc buff block is long overdue

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:16 AM
  2. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Cleric Merc (61) Stuck in Self Buff Loop.

That explains your high body count of 400.. your parents must be real proud of you =) To OP, try put the merc on Passive till it...

Mar 23, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  3. Peter_The_great liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

March 19, 2024 _____________________ *** Miscellaneous *** - Optimized NPC respawn processing and reduced its contribution to per-frame...

Mar 20, 2024
  4. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

Its Everquest DX11 migration, code is broken to the core.

Mar 20, 2024
  5. Peter_The_great liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

NAH.. it's EQ . (By your suggestion: IF their patches cause our hardware to malfunction and fail) ...Cause if it is something with MY...

Mar 20, 2024
  6. Peter_The_great liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

This showed up today for me in GL. FV server. [IMG]

Mar 19, 2024
  7. Peter_The_great liked Ratalthor's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

We have a fix for the original issue internally. We are currently regression testing it and expect it to hit Live in the next update.

Mar 19, 2024
  8. Peter_The_great liked Karthos's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

You know what's wacky? GPU usage goes up in pok when I look at the ground. Look at the lag pile and it drops back down again. What's...

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Agree, my PC is at 0-5% usage on the GPU and 10% on the CPU while gaming the Everquest. Yet the FPS is horrible low and stutter.

Mar 18, 2024
  10. Peter_The_great liked Fidden's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

For me, raids are worst. The more events we do, the worse it becomes until it drops to 2-3 fps. I also have a high spec system which is...

Mar 18, 2024
  11. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yea, the zone PoK gives10FPS and graphical errors like crazy.. is the game designed to look down in the ground all the time to get the...

Mar 18, 2024
  12. Peter_The_great liked newc322's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

logged in to several graphics bugs on players in guild lobby this morning, as well as still have FUBAR universal chat channels. absolutely...

Mar 18, 2024
  13. Peter_The_great liked Kick's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I still get a stutter in Final Fuque mission each time there is a phase shift and especially at the end when Kar activates.

Mar 18, 2024
  14. Peter_The_great liked Roxxanna's post in the thread Semi new player getting fed up with 110 plus.

Ignore 110+ ignore the new expansions Everything past 110 is a tasteless, stale, dry cracker. And the cracker hates you.

Mar 16, 2024
  15. Peter_The_great liked Oberan's post in the thread LS Bats.

Echolocation They don't need to see you to find you (hence invis doesn't work on them) (or for the dnd nerds Blindsight)

Mar 16, 2024
  16. Peter_The_great liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread LS Bats.

What makes you think it's a bug? Lots of animals, particluarly bats, have always seen thru invis throughout EQ's history.

Mar 16, 2024
  17. Peter_The_great liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Duplicate ahh huh.. SUURE.

[IMG]

Mar 16, 2024
  18. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Yea, no... BUT! The dev's surely can look into how to squeeeeeeze more money out of the game =) Some one from the US gotta sue...

Mar 16, 2024
  19. Peter_The_great liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Yeap. This is a serious issue. Devs must look into this.

Mar 16, 2024
  20. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Wonder what kind of hardware Everquest servers runs on, IBM 2004 machines? Would be fun to know.

Mar 16, 2024
  21. Peter_The_great replied to the thread MAJOR issues with keyboard inputs since anny update.

If you have found a bug, or issue in Everquest, don't bother to post it here.. dev's just don't care.. People will defend the company, just...

Mar 16, 2024
  22. Peter_The_great replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Tell me more how to solo missions =) Or take on 15 ratman at lvl 116 solo in CoV Quest. Game is based on old system where there...

Mar 14, 2024
  23. Peter_The_great replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

So basically ''No'' on every wish to improve the game from the ones who plays the game.. haha. GG no RE.

Mar 14, 2024
  24. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

What if devs does something like this. That view you ''die'' in will be the same when you respawn? Scrolling out every time getting so...

Mar 4, 2024
  25. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Not a bugg but..

Trust me, most players uses max scroll out view and not zoomed in through the eyes view.

Mar 4, 2024
  26. Peter_The_great posted a new thread.

Not a bugg but.

Please devs. When we respawn after a death in the game or log into the world, make us start in the Third person view -not- in First...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 4, 2024
  27. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Ignore.

Surely just between DM's.

Feb 29, 2024
  28. Peter_The_great liked error's post in the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

EverQuest is a game where a mob literally just paths badly then warps on you and one-rounds you. The kind of gameplay that a "hardcore"...

Feb 22, 2024
  29. Peter_The_great liked Vetis's post in the thread Do we need a hardcore server?.

I don't think its viable sadly. Outside of the death touch mechanic and rez becoming useless. People would spin up level 1's just to...

Feb 22, 2024
  30. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yea, the lag stuttering is still there.. Small bank POK area, FPS is really low ~20-30FPS.. old issue, but I kinda hopped DX11 would fix...

Feb 22, 2024
  31. Peter_The_great liked Dewhead's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

After patch, still have hitching when mobs spawn into the world. Adjusted eqclient to use the default memory.ini and tested (Memory Mode...

Feb 22, 2024
  32. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

100% true, life it way to short to waste on a game like this.

Feb 21, 2024
  33. Peter_The_great liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Hope you have fun out there. There's lots of great things to do, see, and play outside of EQ.

Feb 21, 2024
  34. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

I'm also quitting for real this time. Game is just to broken, to focused to group when game is kinda dead.. 300 people at most.. 3/4 is...

Feb 21, 2024
  35. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

How do I keep the settings later? Game reset the ini to default. So all those tips is sugarpills.. Give real benchmarks or...

Feb 21, 2024
  36. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Buuuuump this thread up! Are we gonna see a smoooooooth game play after this patch day?! Nope. STOP GIVING EM MONEY TILL THEY FIX THE...

Feb 21, 2024
  37. Peter_The_great liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 16, 2024
  38. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

I agree, Druid class need some love.. they are falling behind and soon to be forgotten as the Paladin vs living things.

Feb 16, 2024
  39. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

How about testing stuff before releasing it to the masses =D, then demand money for the services..hehe.. wanna buy my car? But you...

Feb 11, 2024
  40. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Zoning into PoK crashes the game to desktop.

Hi, hello. Try to click the ''start at my home location'' on your character, then teleport to GL, and see if you can enter PoK from...

Feb 7, 2024
  41. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Could DX11 cause my PC to run hotter?.

Yes, and the patch behaves like a memory leakage.. (It uses more power than it really needs) bad coding.

Feb 3, 2024
  42. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Progression server idea: DX 9.

Would it use Vulcan? Direct X is Windows only.

Feb 3, 2024
  43. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

But you are not gonna give us one each of your PC? Any news or something about this flaw?

Feb 2, 2024
  44. Peter_The_great replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Also missing texture on some ornaments and campfire. All white or black.

Feb 2, 2024
  45. Peter_The_great liked fransisco's post in the thread chat filters *sigh* - main window.

My "main" window is my spam window. I make new windows and put what I want into them.

Feb 1, 2024
  46. Peter_The_great liked eq_fan's post in the thread chat filters *sigh* - main window.

so I'm trying to turn off messages like in my main window like: "you crush alligator for 5 damage" <white text> "an alligator bits you...

Feb 1, 2024
  47. Peter_The_great liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

This just happened to one of my characters today when she was porting into the lobby. Twice. Big white angled slices scattered around....

Feb 1, 2024
  48. Peter_The_great liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Feb 1, 2024
  49. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

But I got an RX 7900XT, Everquest still stutters like crazy. My OP, its the game engine, sadly that's all i know.. hehe, I'm no...

Feb 1, 2024
  50. Peter_The_great liked Xhartor's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

A Kyv illusion would be a must have for every ranger.

Jan 29, 2024
  51. Peter_The_great liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread What Illusions would you like to see added?.

https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=68908&source=test It's on test according to this. I wonder if it's a tower item? If it...

Jan 29, 2024
  52. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Zone Veksar is extremely laggy, wow.. FPS down t to 1-2 frames.. C'mon devs.. get some coffee and get to it!

Jan 28, 2024
  53. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

You don't want to upload your ini.file so we simply can copy paste yours? Thanks!

Jan 27, 2024
  54. Peter_The_great liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Finalized results/testing now being provided, as I don't want to test this for more than a whole week. Daybreak has other DX11 enhancements...

Jan 27, 2024
  55. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I agree. My PC: 7900XT 20GB vRAM 5600X B550 32GB RAM 2TB NVME Gen 4 Everquest is stuttering like mad, even more than before.

Jan 26, 2024
  56. Peter_The_great liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 26, 2024
  57. Peter_The_great replied to the thread Help with new hardware please.

One Everquest game should be just fine.

Jan 26, 2024
  58. Peter_The_great replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

No improvement at all in the game, still stutters when panning around fast in PoK. 120fps down to 1 fps. 5600X 7900XT 32GB RAM NVME 1TB...

Jan 18, 2024