Petalonyx's Recent Activity

1. Petalonyx replied to the thread Adding 4th Box Class Advice.

When you get to 4+, mage for group coth all the way. I'd put druid as a close second. If you decide to go with 5, get a druid in der!

Sep 22, 2020
  2. Petalonyx replied to the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

Do attacker augs help you land melee procs?

Sep 18, 2020
  3. Petalonyx replied to the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

Augs with procs, healing bonus, mitigation bonus, and enhancement augs full of heroic stats need spots to fit. If next expansion gear...

Sep 16, 2020
  4. Petalonyx liked Jumbur's post in the thread Will the 4 TBL evolve items age out in next expansion?.

Depends on, if they continue with aug-slot 18/19 in the next expansion for those inventory-slots. Procs means a lot for caster dps for...

Sep 16, 2020
  5. Petalonyx replied to the thread SPA 286, A History of Neglect.

ROFL. I just got several alt wizards to 111 and upon review of AA's, decided I should absolutely max Sorcerer's Vengeance first. It's...

Aug 31, 2020
  6. Petalonyx liked Bigstomp's post in the thread When is enough.... enough?.

Enough is enough when everquest turns off the servers. EVERquest. What else are you going to do? I assume most raiders (you used to be...

Aug 29, 2020
  7. Petalonyx replied to the thread which Merc AA?.

I max merc HPs (the higher ranks give a lot more hp), then healing through at least rank 10 (which requires rank 15 spell resist). I'll...

Aug 28, 2020
  8. Petalonyx replied to the thread Tanking Heroics and Raid Boss Strikethrough.

On a typical TOV mob, how much is the extra 1% melee shielding actually mitigating, on a per hit basis? Group geared with Hdex focus, i...

Aug 28, 2020
  9. Petalonyx replied to the thread When is enough.... enough?.

I leveled the earring to max almost completely incidental to other desireable objectives (hunter, mob drop collections, missions, etc). My...

Aug 28, 2020
  10. Petalonyx liked Jumbur's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

I remember the old days when every other class did 3-digit dmg numbers and we had ice-comet, hitting for 1100dmg. It felt very...

Aug 21, 2020
  11. Petalonyx liked Nennius's post in the thread Quick!! Call the paramedics!!!.

In other words, you were getting high in-game. I think we may have found the culprit. :)

Aug 21, 2020
  12. Petalonyx liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Downtime - August 21, 2020.

Hello Everyone, I have returned. Ops and engineering are investigating the most recent crash and are working to bring the worlds back...

Aug 21, 2020
  13. Petalonyx replied to the thread Quick!! Call the paramedics!!!.

I was flying through the air in Wending Ways trial. DC at the highest point. I'm sure i'll log back in in the Plane of Sky, or maybe high...

Aug 21, 2020
  14. Petalonyx replied to the thread Working Document -- 85 Heroic Character Guide.

Is there room for a TLDR 10-bullet strat for getting a fresh 85 heroic set up and to 115 asap? That's probably what most want to see up...

Aug 21, 2020
  15. Petalonyx replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

I'm no expert, but my opinion is that the Big Boom is missing. Wizards should have the biggest boom, and it should cost a lot of...

Aug 21, 2020
  16. Petalonyx liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

Random thoughtless poster? That is a first... For the 20 plus years I have been playing, the three INT DPS classes have traditionally...

Aug 21, 2020
  17. Petalonyx liked Cicelee's post in the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

If a wizard could beat out every other class on Griklor, would that be acceptable as a start? Wizards should not do well on long raids,...

Aug 21, 2020
  18. Petalonyx replied to the thread Ranger DPS.

Isn't this where rangers should be generally?

Aug 17, 2020
  19. Petalonyx liked Derka's post in the thread Ranger DPS.

Our position seems fine considering the utility Rangers have compared to the DPS only classes you listed.

Aug 17, 2020
  20. Petalonyx replied to the thread ToV Chase Loot.

I'd say they probably do not. I've leveled my earrings nearly entirely in missions, and done hundreds of each mission. Never seen a...

Aug 7, 2020
  21. Petalonyx replied to the thread Million+ Burn.

Mages do a lot of things well. A short term burn isnt one of them. The biggest thing you can do is ramp your burn on a piece of trash...

Jul 29, 2020
  22. Petalonyx liked Jumbur's post in the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

Indeed! Some of the trophy/tribute effects are extremely obsolete too. some of them doesn't even stack with worn-item effects, or AAs(...

Jul 27, 2020
  23. Petalonyx liked dreamweaver's post in the thread The EverQuest Show partners with EQ for a Special Announcement!.

The newest episode of The EverQuest Show with Fading has a special announcement from us! Check it out at the link below. The EverQuest...

Jul 27, 2020
  24. Petalonyx liked Numiko's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

really same with all HP buffs, think back to classic a Cleric could add 1200+ hps to you which was enough to counter a good 10-12 max hits...

Jul 26, 2020
  25. Petalonyx liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

Now they just need to realize this is also the situation with regeneration spells.

Jul 26, 2020
  26. Petalonyx replied to the thread Rings of Fire Argin-Hiz.

I was able to complete Rings of Fire today with no issues on Bristlebane. I was also wrong about the The Keeper's Ring problem described...

Jul 26, 2020
  27. Petalonyx replied to the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

Trophy mechanics in general could use an overhaul. It shouldn't take a ton of internet research to figure out how to activate them. And...

Jul 26, 2020
  28. Petalonyx liked Jumbur's post in the thread Tribute: Personal Trophy Suggestion.

Personally, I think they should remove the "trophy-flag" from the tradeskill trophies, and make them into "clickie-AAs"-items instead(like...

Jul 26, 2020
  29. Petalonyx liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Why did the damage from Damage Shield spells increase so drastically with ToV?.

They used to be irrelevant. It's nice they're sorta useful now.

Jul 25, 2020
  30. Petalonyx replied to the thread Rings of Fire Argin-Hiz.

Having issues on other Argin Hiz tasks as follows: The Keeper's Ring - Chunk of Solenium from Laborers in mine is not updating task when...

Jul 25, 2020
  31. Petalonyx liked Bulbeye's post in the thread Rings of Fire Argin-Hiz.

While running this task, the second step is Recover pages from Evylin's journal (4). The mobs that drop the pages are unattackable, a...

Jul 25, 2020
  32. Petalonyx replied to the thread Curio of ondine force.

It's her rare drop. It took me weeks to get 4 augs. I dont think ive seen it in any mission chests personally.

Jul 24, 2020
  33. Petalonyx liked Marton's post in the thread Curio of ondine force.

I got 3 augs from Sister of the invisible Heart in Empyr. Took a while, definitely wasn't common drop.

Jul 24, 2020
  34. Petalonyx replied to the thread Is this normal?.

Yeah, that sounds normal or perhaps a little low for exp at 111. A few things that make Kael easier (assuming mage/bst pet): Pet tank and...

Jul 12, 2020
  35. Petalonyx liked bortage's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

reduction of both mob dps and player healing throughput by a similar amount, so you die slower but it still takes the same resource cost to...

Jul 9, 2020
  36. Petalonyx replied to the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

ToV unlocks all of TBL for the casual player! Two expansions in one!

Jul 9, 2020
  37. Petalonyx liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

Then play it and stop whining about it. Exp is perfectly fine from 110-115. The levels are supposed to take longer. You get 4 freaking AA...

Jul 9, 2020
  38. Petalonyx liked bortage's post in the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

I wanna know what it's like for people below the "I breathe EQ" threshhold, it seems like a decent, fairly accessible expansion that's good...

Jul 9, 2020
  39. Petalonyx liked Ibudin's post in the thread What are your experiences in ToV as a casual player?.

One of the best expacs for casuals hands down. Great quest lines - 10% aug is really nice, which can get to a respectable level with out...

Jul 9, 2020
  40. Petalonyx replied to the thread Lack of thought relating to gear.

I wish we'd get a unique item/aug or two over the mountains of Tier 2 stuff that goes into garbage because it's too similar to Tier 1 and...

Jul 9, 2020
  41. Petalonyx replied to the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

SO TRUE!

Jul 9, 2020
  42. Petalonyx liked Password1234's post in the thread Overseer Sucks Azz.

[IMG]

Jul 9, 2020
  43. Petalonyx replied to the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Agree with Tucoh that gameplay suffers as a result of excessive tank AOE taunt EZ mode.

Jul 7, 2020
  44. Petalonyx liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Also p2aa you're like a caricature of a lobbyist for warriors. I make a post that discusses reducing the scope of warrior capability and...

Jul 7, 2020
  45. Petalonyx liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

It'd be more about making the game more interesting than making another class (or combination of classes) more useful. Plate tanks...

Jul 7, 2020
  46. Petalonyx liked Tucoh's post in the thread Raiding Enchanter Numbers in ToV.

Thinking about this thread and playing on my first TLP, I think EQ would be improved if they removed literally all AE aggro options from...

Jul 7, 2020
  47. Petalonyx replied to the thread Mage - Aug gearing.

I've been happy in the HSta camp through TBL and ToV. TBL aoe dmg was high, and you really wanted the hp buffer. I'm often sticking my...

Jul 2, 2020
  48. Petalonyx liked svann's post in the thread Fixed Internally glyph of dragon scales from loyalty vendor not working at 115.

The glyph of dragon scales bought from loyalty vendor still doesnt work at 115. My aa window shows glyph of dragon scales (115+) 0/1, but...

Jun 28, 2020
  49. Petalonyx liked Szilent's post in the thread Druid dps?.

Breath and Sumac's damage focus effects are obsoleted by new Season's Wrath AA that has duration and reuse matching so it can be on all...

Jun 19, 2020
  50. Petalonyx replied to the thread Druid dps?.

I play my druid essentially the same way, in a group with 2 mages and paladin. I use only dots for dps in ToV. Because many of the...

Jun 19, 2020
  51. Petalonyx replied to the thread Revised Standard 115 Necro Spellset?.

Thanks all, will try updating my spells today cause i have like 2 of the 12 you recommend memmed atm lol. 1 of those 2 is sphere, which im...

Jun 13, 2020
  52. Petalonyx posted a new thread.

Revised Standard 115 Necro Spellset?

I'm a total Necro noob, and need some help. I'm looking for a suggested 115 Necro spell lineup for groups in current TOV content. I just...

Forum: Casters

Jun 10, 2020
  53. Petalonyx replied to the thread Returning player duo question.

Life will be hard without a tank or tank pet, IMO.

Jun 10, 2020
  54. Petalonyx replied to the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

I think it's less about class and more about roll. Tanking takes much more effort to reach 90% effectiveness. That's true even for a...

Jun 6, 2020
  55. Petalonyx replied to the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

I'd really consider paladin on 3rd account, as someone mentioned early on. You will run at roughly half or worse dps vs live mobs if you...

Jun 5, 2020
  56. Petalonyx liked Metanis's post in the thread Paladin (or warrior) + _____________.

In the long run you'd be a lot happier putting a Pally on a 3rd account.

Jun 5, 2020
  57. Petalonyx replied to the thread Cannot Reproduce crash or what?.

I box 4 on Bristlebane. One PC, using alt tab. No programs whatsoever, not even maps, gina etc. Since the last patch, ive experienced...

Jun 5, 2020
  58. Petalonyx liked shadowknightfever's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce crash or what?.

so my characters are either crashing or camping themselves out? i look away and bam the game is gone...

Jun 5, 2020
  59. Petalonyx replied to the thread Bug ? Icebound Avatar - All Credit to Rallos.

Agree it is most like range issue. If you are face tanking avatar and you have adds at your back, that's probably too far for avatar to...

Jun 4, 2020
  60. Petalonyx replied to the thread Levelling and gearing path 100+ on AB as a 3 box.

I've found gribbles are great through 105. Even used them through 108 during a recent exp bonus.

May 30, 2020
  61. Petalonyx replied to the thread Third Character for a BST/Bard Trio.

Mage or Paladin. Mage will be easier to box and provide more dps. CoTH and pet gear help a lot. Paladin will provide heals and a long...

May 30, 2020
  62. Petalonyx liked Buster_Shruggs's post in the thread were post cry xp week end yet.

Every time EQ is down you all cry way too much; Deal with it! Thanks to you Devs for all your hard work on updating the game for us. Also,...

May 20, 2020
  63. Petalonyx liked Benito's post in the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

TBL would have been redeemed if they opened up Esianti, just Esianti. (No one wants to start an expansion on floating islands: Stratos)....

May 20, 2020
  64. Petalonyx replied to the thread The end of SK's.

Matches my experience. SKs offer indirect DPS because they heal themselves so well that the healers, or healer slots in a group, can...

May 20, 2020
  65. Petalonyx liked Yendar's post in the thread The end of SK's.

The rogue merc's are broken supposedly and everyone has the same issue with their aggro. This is not an SK dependant problem. SK's...

May 20, 2020
  66. Petalonyx replied to the thread Reviewing Torment of Velious expansion.

From my casual guild perspective, TOV is largely spot-on in terms of difficulty and reward. A lot more folks are grouping together in...

May 20, 2020
  67. Petalonyx replied to the thread 4 Box Advice (another one?!?!!).

IMO cleric is your weak link, not druid. Druid can't heal super well alone, but if you have any additional support (SK self healing,...

May 19, 2020
  68. Petalonyx liked Yendar's post in the thread The end of SK's.

SKs are the most overpowered class and it isn’t even close. I’d like to see your comments after playing another class for awhile.

May 19, 2020
  69. Petalonyx replied to the thread 4 Box Advice (another one?!?!!).

Hi Jaxxer. I box Mage-Mage-Druid-Paladin. I was very successful, but DPS was sometimes slower and lower than i wanted. I came to the...

May 19, 2020
  70. Petalonyx replied to the thread Overseer Usage.

I use Overseer about 2 times daily on 4 accounts. The regular exp reward is PHENOMENAL once you get to the hell levels of 112+. I've...

May 18, 2020
  71. Petalonyx replied to the thread Magician spell requests for next expansion.

Firebound Orb upgrade is something i am really looking forward to, and am keeping fingers crossed for. Like quite a few classes, there...

May 17, 2020
  72. Petalonyx liked Tucoh's post in the thread Magician spell requests for next expansion.

If the only thing DPG did for mages in the next expansion was fix pet lag, that'd be enough....

May 17, 2020
  73. Petalonyx liked Jumbur's post in the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Will this include conversions? If you do conversions, it will limit your ability to 6 hour-quests a lot, if it does include...

May 15, 2020
  74. Petalonyx replied to the thread IS Boxer.

As with any 3rd party software, the risk is not zero.

May 15, 2020
  75. Petalonyx replied to the thread Coach Me!.

Use two healer mercs. It doesn't matter how many PC healers you control. You need to devote your attention to DPS, especially on druid....

May 12, 2020
  76. Petalonyx replied to the thread QA In Progress Can we get a fix for Merc stopping mid fight?.

Is this affecting caster dps mercenary as well? If i have a swarm pet tanking (as is often the case for mages during first 15s of any...

May 12, 2020
  77. Petalonyx liked Scorpio's post in the thread QA In Progress Can we get a fix for Merc stopping mid fight?.

I returned to EQ while in quarantine and ever since, my melee DPS and Tank mercs stop fighting mid fight. This seems to happen almost every...

May 12, 2020
  78. Petalonyx replied to the thread Blacksmithing 301+.

Is the trip to 350 getting any easier with each new expansion's new recipes?

May 5, 2020
  79. Petalonyx replied to the thread [FEEDBACK] Overseer.

I agree with more longer quests, but from a different angle. If Overseer is to help the casual player more, it would be nice if...

May 4, 2020
  80. Petalonyx liked Yinla's post in the thread [FEEDBACK] Overseer.

I'm finding Overseer quests are taking a lot longer than they used to to set up, so I'm trying to only log into Overseer once a day, but...

May 4, 2020
  81. Petalonyx replied to the thread "Servers should be unlocking now, ...".

Nvm. I see the anniversary mobs now. They were definitely gone, and perhaps just took their time logging back in :D

May 1, 2020
  82. Petalonyx replied to the thread "Servers should be unlocking now, ...".

Unless i'm missing something, most of the anniversary quest NPC's didn't come back online with servers (I'm on Bristlebane). Most are...

May 1, 2020
  83. Petalonyx liked Khrizen's post in the thread Someone has to say it!.

Good, bad, and/or ugly!!! I love you all (yall!) at DPG for keeping an amazing game going. I have had the privilege to play for more than...

May 1, 2020
  84. Petalonyx liked Cragzop's post in the thread Necromancer AA Death's Effigy - NERF.

I don't think you are reading the aa description correctly. At 115, it works for mobs level 1 through 120 The changes in every classes...

May 1, 2020
  85. Petalonyx replied to the thread Tear vs Prize.

I like the idea of getting AP to 50% with scribed books. That just made my day :D For the tear... can a 115 still get the tablets from...

May 1, 2020
  86. Petalonyx replied to the thread Tear vs Prize.

Thanks all. I'll move the tear to the last spot on my list!

May 1, 2020
  87. Petalonyx posted a new thread.

Tear vs Prize

So, after almost 2 years, im nearing the end of improvements I can make for my Paladin. Among the few things left on my list are the Tears...

Forum: Tanks

Apr 30, 2020
  88. Petalonyx replied to the thread Your immunity buff protected you from the spell.....

Are the protecting magic augs blocking taps? Should all tank classes and necros avoid this aug?

Apr 28, 2020
  89. Petalonyx replied to the thread Have Mage/Wiz duo - Looking for 3rd box suggestions.

Second mage will make your 115 goal the fastest IMO. Long term, a knight tank (Pal/SK) will serve you well, but it will be slower and...

Apr 23, 2020
  90. Petalonyx replied to the thread No matter what I read or try, I cannot wrap my head around EXP sharing.

Fellowship exp sharing is overly complicated. It ought to be distilled down to Donate and Receive (and option for Off). The...

Apr 23, 2020
  91. Petalonyx liked Angahran's post in the thread No matter what I read or try, I cannot wrap my head around EXP sharing.

I always thought that the fellowship sharing should not be a simply yes or no option. You should have 'Donate' or 'Receive'. So, those...

Apr 23, 2020
  92. Petalonyx replied to the thread Druids and Group Curse Cures.

My druid turned out to be dps and not a priest. My paladin turned out to be a priest and not a tank. My mage turned out to be a tank. In...

Apr 16, 2020
  93. Petalonyx liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Druids and Group Curse Cures.

There has been an open bug report that the Corruption slot should be for Curse. Go vote it up.

Apr 16, 2020
  94. Petalonyx liked Szilent's post in the thread Druids and Group Curse Cures.

or perhaps you misunderstand what druids are. not "priest class", "dps class that has some heals"

Apr 16, 2020
  95. Petalonyx replied to the thread The end of SK's.

Looks that way. Can't SK solo every TOV group mission? The End of SKs is nigh!

Apr 16, 2020
  96. Petalonyx liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Veil of Alaris Collector's Edition Items.

$80 for 2 terrible bags, a few paintings, one merc skin and a couple awful mounts? Uh, yeah, no thanks. If they want to raise money, why...

Apr 15, 2020
  97. Petalonyx liked kizant's post in the thread New SK Dot changes stink.

Except when that happened our AA nukes didn't triple in damage. SKs got a strong upgrade and they're just pretending or too dumb to know...

Apr 15, 2020
  98. Petalonyx liked Prathun's post in the thread Fixed Internally Seeking the Sorceror - mercs perma-suspended.

I think I see the problem in data. Thanks for letting us know.

Apr 15, 2020
  99. Petalonyx liked Gdaymate Ahzitgahn's post in the thread Fixed Internally Seeking the Sorceror - mercs perma-suspended.

4 players in group + 2 mercs, get task ok (4 players now in task), zone in, mercs get suspended and cannot be unsuspended.

Apr 15, 2020
  100. Petalonyx replied to the thread New class, why aren't more upset?.

Yep, a ton of work. I'd maintain that there is still unique design space available for a new class, particularly in abilities that scale...

Apr 15, 2020
  101. Petalonyx liked Tatanka's post in the thread Overseer quest duration.

Really? I find it hard to believe it's a big stress. How many people do you think are playing EQ at any given time? Of those, playing...

Apr 14, 2020
  102. Petalonyx liked Axxius's post in the thread Overseer quest duration.

Please reduce the duration of the longer Overseer quests to 11.5 hr, 23.5 hr, 35.5 hr, 47.5 hr. For the same reason why raid lockouts are...

Apr 14, 2020
  103. Petalonyx liked yepmetoo's post in the thread The Path to 115.

Most people don't know where the ignore button is though! Just saying! Look, its simple. If people want to do the missions, they...

Apr 14, 2020
  104. Petalonyx replied to the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Careful, or you might expose some truth. SK desperately need more aggro, more dps, more self healing, more tanking ability, more pulling...

Apr 13, 2020
  105. Petalonyx liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

So many trolls and down players. As Yep has said, if it’s not good enough for you to load, then don’t, just don’t whine when you see the...

Apr 13, 2020
  106. Petalonyx replied to the thread Paladin box suggestion.

Definitely bard here.

Apr 11, 2020
  107. Petalonyx replied to the thread The Path to 115.

Amen! When it gets too hard to level, just use Overseer. It's about 10% exp per day for me on my 113 alt.

Apr 11, 2020
  108. Petalonyx liked yepmetoo's post in the thread The Path to 115.

You get a one time bonus for completing certain achievements. There is NOTHING LOST. Quit LYING about this over and over and over. Go do...

Apr 11, 2020
  109. Petalonyx liked Mazame's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Sk have a number of tricks to refill their mana The mana cost is not going to be an issue. No it not a change to other classes. It is...

Apr 9, 2020
  110. Petalonyx liked Gindo's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Mom's Love becomes a 45 minute recast and 25k rune Fancy feast becomes a 10-12k heal with 30 minute recast. I wish pure melee (love my...

Apr 9, 2020
  111. Petalonyx liked Ravanta Suffer's post in the thread Where is our necro DoT revamp????.

[IMG]

Apr 9, 2020
  112. Petalonyx liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizards.

We are low on bards, so our caster groups don't get them. Just druid and enchanter and usually a mix of mages and wizards. We do...

Apr 8, 2020
  113. Petalonyx liked Cragzop's post in the thread Wizards.

There are other threads here and in Veterans that discuss the wizard class and things you can do better and wishes. You might check those...

Apr 8, 2020
  114. Petalonyx liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Yeah, He meant picks. the 25%, 50%, and 75% items will convert to fragments AFTER the patch. The one without % in its name is...

Apr 8, 2020
  115. Petalonyx liked Ngreth Thergn's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

open of the Expansion.

Apr 8, 2020
  116. Petalonyx liked Yinla's post in the thread Test Update 04/07/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

ToV collects back as a reward ? Will this fix the vanishing quests when you zone or log out and also the quests that return to your...

Apr 8, 2020
  117. Petalonyx replied to the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

An idea hit me in the shower: Give clerics a pet that is an exact, or near-exact copy of the cleric merc. This will make clerics...

Apr 8, 2020
  118. Petalonyx replied to the thread Cleric class group (un)desirability and requested 'upgrades'.

Agree that clerics are in need of a boost. Agree with hammer pet and auras being prime targets for improvement. EQ has a heal saturation...

Apr 7, 2020
  119. Petalonyx replied to the thread The perfect (box) group...?.

After mulling things over for months, and leveling a mage molo to 85, i jumped in with a 4 box: Mage, Mage, Druid, Paladin. They're all...

Apr 6, 2020