Perihelion's Recent Activity

1. Perihelion liked Iven's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

This game is becoming more and more a game for geeks. Every 1-2 years a new huge tech problem. In the last few years many players have...

Jan 21, 2024
  2. Perihelion replied to the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Unreal....at first, I hesitated to approach a fresh death pile...until I noticed the MOB guarding it was standing up dead as a...

Jan 19, 2024
  3. Perihelion liked Taladir's post in the thread Fixed Internally Corpses Standing Up Since Patch.

Since the patch, myself and my guildmates have noticed a higher frequency of corpses in a standing position, both from players and mobs. It...

Jan 19, 2024
  4. Perihelion replied to the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Yeppers...Screen locked when switching camera view and resulted in being unable to loot an infrequent spawn :-(

Jan 19, 2024
  5. Perihelion liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed Internally DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Your bug is confirmed OP. I have posted multiple times in Beta/Test, and nothing was done to improve the hitching as result of the DX11...

Jan 19, 2024
  6. Perihelion replied to the thread Brightness / Gamma.

Yep, need real good night vision helm to chase mobs at high noon....getting a headache!

Jan 19, 2024
  7. Perihelion liked Shay's post in the thread Brightness / Gamma.

[IMG]That answer is completely unacceptable. Don't bother with instructions on how to screw up your graphics settings on your computer and...

Jan 19, 2024