PathToEternity's Recent Activity

1. PathToEternity liked Angeliana's post in the thread Customer Support said to message Angeliana on the Forums. No reply after 20 days. DB Evasion Tactic?.

I did not see a private message from you, I apologize.

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  2. PathToEternity liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Not A Bug Textures on wine 9.1 not shown for some items.

While this is not a bug as it's reported against an unsupported platform, the underlying issues are being addressed. So this is also a...

Feb 12, 2024
  3. PathToEternity liked I-WANT-IT-NOW's post in the thread Fixed Internally new chat filters not creatiing or saving new options in eqclient..

No offense but how much work do you think you guys add to the player base every time you change stuff like this willy nilly? I get its...

Jan 18, 2024
  4. PathToEternity liked Jedis's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Kudos to the team for pulling this one off. DX8 was introduced with Luclin back in 2001. Looks like 9.0c landed in 2005 may have been the...

Jan 17, 2024
  5. PathToEternity replied to the thread Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns.

Well, willing to concede this is working as intended. Still, seems unnecessary to me.

Jan 8, 2024
  6. PathToEternity posted a new thread.

Rain of Fear portal crystal spawns

Been 48+ hours since RoF unlocked on Rizlona and the portal crystals don't seem to have spawned in Vex Thal or The Grey yet. Not sure how...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 6, 2024
  7. PathToEternity replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Any chance this window could become resizable ?

Nov 16, 2023
  8. PathToEternity liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Game Update Notes: November 15, 2023.

November 15, 2023 _____________________ *** Tradeskills *** - The recipe for Song: Pests of the Piper Rk. II should now make much more...

Nov 15, 2023
  9. PathToEternity liked Bernel's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Whoo! I switch between characters a lot and this will be a nice change.

Nov 7, 2023
  10. PathToEternity liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

November 7, 2023 _____________________ *** Tradeskills *** - The recipe for Song: Pests of the Piper Rk. II should now make much more...

Nov 7, 2023
  11. PathToEternity posted a new thread.

/output missingspells outputs spells that aren't "missing"

When I run this on my shaman it includes a bunch of deity-restricted spells that I can't memorize (hence, are not missing). Example: I...

Forum: Bug Reports

Oct 15, 2023