PatCleric's Recent Activity

1. PatCleric liked Makma's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance that you guys would be looking into clerics being able to do damage. Right now the best way to do damage as a cleric is...

Jan 24, 2024
  2. PatCleric posted a new thread.

Duplicate Overseer - patch Jan 17

Overseer Corrected an issue with Overseer data not loading when swapping personas. Have tried logging fulling in / out and zoning....

Forum: Resolved

Jan 18, 2024
  3. PatCleric liked Kilj's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

My stats never fixed itself. I have just been slowly leveling them back up. There is also the overseer rotate countdown. Maybe if you...

Dec 19, 2023
  4. PatCleric replied to the thread Overseer progress reset.

Yeah, your screen shots look as if all the stats reset, and the few tasks you completed started the exp gain again, not reloading previous...

Dec 19, 2023
  5. PatCleric liked Veltio's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

It looks like my Plunder and Crafting categories have been reset to level 1, where they were previously at max. All other categories are...

Dec 19, 2023
  6. PatCleric liked Bernel's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

One thing that's curious about this bug is that Overseer is at the account level. If you have characters of various levels on the account...

Dec 19, 2023
  7. PatCleric liked Veltio's post in the thread Crafting and Plunder overseer xp reset to level 1.

Category: Other Date/Time: Tue Dec 19 03:18:45 2023 Character: Level 122 Shadow Knight (Main) Zone: Guild Hall Location: 59.08, -5.86,...

Dec 19, 2023
  8. PatCleric replied to the thread Overseer progress reset.

@Chaos - so that does happen to me. on initial load of persona (staying in the same zone) - all the stats rest to 0% / Level 1. when i zone...

Dec 18, 2023
  9. PatCleric liked Bernel's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

Just wondering, but what sort of success percentage are you getting with elite agents and level 1 quests?

Dec 16, 2023
  10. PatCleric liked Rondor's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

I have the same issue with reset overseer stats, have posted some details on this other similar bug post thread:...

Dec 16, 2023
  11. PatCleric liked Udayan's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

My progress reset right as I made my persona. Was maxed on all stats in overseer on my 95 necro. Made my persona last night which is now...

Dec 16, 2023
  12. PatCleric liked Kilj's post in the thread Overseer progress reset.

All the categories of my overseer have been reset back to level 1. My persona had just leveled to 85 and unlocked the overseer. I believe...

Dec 16, 2023
  13. PatCleric replied to the thread Overseer progress reset.

Adding on here that I also had my Overseer reset from Max to level 1 (aradune server). is an account that has a persona. Another account i...

Dec 16, 2023
  14. PatCleric liked Baconlegss's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Also having this issue on Aradune. I have been using the persona system as well if that helps.

Dec 15, 2023
  15. PatCleric liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Resetting Overseer stats and/or progress is a bug that's been around for years, long before personas. Though it looks like personas just...

Dec 15, 2023
  16. PatCleric liked Rondor's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

The same thing happened to me this morning, with all Overseer experience stats reset to level 1, but all of my Agents and achievements and...

Dec 15, 2023
  17. PatCleric replied to the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Also tagging along having this happen. 1 account with a persona - full reset to level 1; but agents / achievements all still show as...

Dec 15, 2023
  18. PatCleric liked Udayan's post in the thread Fixed Chat Channels Down after December 12, 2023 patch.

Udayan of Aradune 95 Necro Had maxed all stats in overseer. Still have all the achievements for it, a full set of the clockwork armor from...

Dec 15, 2023