p2aa's Recent Activity

1. p2aa replied to the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

I agree, here is a copy / paste of what I posted in beta : Mitigation We need our disc / clickies to last closer to their full duration...

Mar 13, 2024
  2. p2aa liked Elkar Headhunter's post in the thread Warrior beta feedback not being addressed.

Now that battle leap is out of the way we should rally for some much-needed AE aggro boosts. I realize that our knight counterparts...

Mar 13, 2024
  3. p2aa replied to the thread How to further reduce incoming damage? Current Raid Content Offtanking Paladin....

The OP didn't compare himself to SK. It's someone else that brought SK into the discussion right on the the first post answer, trolling...

Feb 20, 2024
  4. p2aa replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Have you tried to play a warrior on his own ? They are worst than wizards / druids at soloing. They can't do much on their own too, and...

Jan 15, 2024
  5. p2aa replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

So Druids and Shamans who are in a group with no ADPS should also do zero DPS ? Enchanters and Bards who aren't in a DPS group...

Jan 8, 2024
  6. p2aa replied to the thread Higher ratio weapons.

Each time some people are bringing the "Tanks are doing too much DPS" and cry for the "nerf call", they are forgetting (or ignoring) that...

Jan 5, 2024
  7. p2aa replied to the thread Question regarding Balance: SK Epic vs. Pally Epic.

I'm wondering how long it's gonna take before this thread turns into the classic "SK OP, Pallies are very bad" fight. Though it needs first...

Dec 29, 2023