Overcast451's Recent Activity

1. Overcast451 replied to the thread Keep Krono Tradabpe but....

They could set them up for a single trade only. Buy one from DBG - it must be used when the person buys it, cannot be traded twice. It...

Nov 27, 2023
  2. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Lot of people just don't want to play on the free servers at all. Not due to the concept, but they are unsupported and there's no...

Nov 8, 2023
  3. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

No, doesn't change the population on the free server, of course. But you can't say Oakwynd's population of "X" is greater than 2000,...

Nov 8, 2023
  4. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

So what's the population on Oakwynd? How many were on last night? How many real players vs. Bots/boxes? If you don't know - how can you...

Nov 8, 2023
  5. Overcast451 replied to the thread P99 vs Boxing.

Edit - never mind, better things to do today :) Ignore this.

Nov 8, 2023
  6. Overcast451 liked Nennius's post in the thread Customer Service and the Persistent Feeling of Disrespect.

In seriousness, communication from devs to players can be better. And I have this odd feeling of having said the same thing before, and of...

Nov 8, 2023
  7. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Well, it's not "No one" as many of the forum cultists say :) And how many were on Oakwynd? You don't really know if that's half of...

Nov 8, 2023
  8. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Indeed and regardless if it sticks around or not, it would seem to be some indication that there are a decent number of people who have...

Nov 6, 2023
  9. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

I did find them - On Quarm. lol :) Sorry, but it's true.

Nov 6, 2023
  10. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

I did actually find a large group of them. They just aren't on an official server. :) I guess my whole thing is wanting this concept...

Nov 6, 2023
  11. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Well, I know I have personally decided to pack it in because I don't want to devote the amount of time needed to 'keep up'. It kinda...

Nov 3, 2023
  12. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

But is that cause or effect? The community leaving? Are they leaving because they don't want to take forever or are the leaving...

Nov 3, 2023
  13. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Honestly I like many parts of the game - not just raiding! I have raided a number of times before and I do like it. Back in the...

Oct 31, 2023
  14. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

For me, time commitment relates to the balance between real life and gaming along with what I like to do in the game. For many I...

Oct 30, 2023
  15. Overcast451 replied to the thread Next TLP Proposal.

I would definitely love longer unlocks myself. I just don't have time to devote to EQ on a consistent basis. With a Free-Trade ruleset it...

Oct 30, 2023
  16. Overcast451 liked Trey's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Good ideas! I want account wide unlocks. If you do it once, that's it--either that or disabled key'n characters entirely! Hot take? Yup....

Oct 30, 2023
  17. Overcast451 liked Junkieman's post in the thread Next TLP Proposal.

Next TLP Proposal - 2 servers - One starts from classic - The other starts from TSS (or similar later part of the expansions) - The unlock...

Oct 30, 2023