Orienn's Recent Activity

1. Orienn liked Andarriel's post in the thread Level 100 Heroic Trio, what do you suggest?.

Trio= three not four einstein :P

Sep 12, 2022
  2. Orienn liked Cicelee's post in the thread Its been asked for a million times.

First of all, it has only been asked 326,984 times. If you are going to argue something, come with facts and not hyperbole. Second, if it...

Sep 12, 2022
  3. Orienn liked Accendo's post in the thread Iron Bank Of Bravos & Test Server Open Raiders.

Thank you to everyone for helping test content! It's greatly appreciated by the entire team.

Sep 10, 2022
  4. Orienn replied to the thread Level 100 Heroic Trio, what do you suggest?.

Sk/ranger/bst/bard :)

Sep 10, 2022
  5. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Triton is the #1 guild on the Povar server and among the best in the game. We are currently recruiting for the Terror of Luclin raids!...

Sep 5, 2022
  6. Orienn replied to the thread Can we fix the lag instead of just "addressing" it?.

Ya some raid events are super lagged out for me one night and then the next night it's smooth sailing. Normally ME is super laggy for me,...

Aug 30, 2022
  7. Orienn liked Svann2's post in the thread Can we fix the lag instead of just "addressing" it?.

Remove trash mobs from raid zones if they arent part of the event.

Aug 29, 2022
  8. Orienn liked Smokezz's post in the thread How are you selling items?.

Some people go WAY overboard in general. If I have something that's worth more than the bazaar limit, I advertise in general once...

Aug 24, 2022
  9. Orienn replied to the thread How are you selling items?.

I don't mind talking in general chat, but on my server there are tons of people selling that stuff all day long. So I just post what I have...

Aug 17, 2022
  10. Orienn liked Malbro's post in the thread Rant on: Focus lf Jaegar / shifting shield.

Why is it that the BSTs focus does not last 72min and we haven't got an AC upgrade since level 56? The Focus went to 30 min duration at...

Aug 3, 2022
  11. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Ram's on a little break right now, but I'm sure when he gets time he will check the forums :)

Aug 3, 2022
  12. Orienn liked Beldukil's post in the thread Povar <Triton>.

I remember you from back is 99 Ramstein. Can't believe Triton is still going.

Jul 27, 2022
  13. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Triton is the #1 guild on the Povar server and among the best in the game. We are currently recruiting for the Terror of Luclin raids!...

Jul 22, 2022
  14. Orienn liked Thraine's post in the thread Daybreak does not want my money anymore?.

might be time to buckle down and step into the 21st century and get yourself a cell phone, trac phones and other pre paid phones are super...

Jul 6, 2022
  15. Orienn replied to the thread BST + Bard - Do I really need a 3rd?.

I just added a bard to my SK/ranger/bst crew, and I can't believe it took me this long to do. They're a great addition.

Jul 2, 2022
  16. Orienn replied to the thread QA In Progress Changing Characters/Servers - Someone logged into your account error.

This is happening to me so far 1/5x it allows me to swap toons without being kicked to server select, and then telling me someone tried to...

Jul 1, 2022
  17. Orienn replied to the thread BST + Bard - Do I really need a 3rd?.

I would say definitely a 3rd for a fellowship, those things are great. I wish the limit was increased on how many can join.

Jun 23, 2022
  18. Orienn liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread BST + Bard - Do I really need a 3rd?.

You don't "need" a third character <but> a third gives you options. Fellowships Group mission requests A porter with exodus prevents...

Jun 23, 2022
  19. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Jun 22, 2022
  20. Orienn liked Flatchy's post in the thread What should I do with 35 million plat.

I would give it away to newbies. I remember when I first started. Me and this guy I met and grouped with were hanging out in pok. This...

Jun 18, 2022
  21. Orienn replied to the thread Eron's Jewelry - Missing Turnin.

You should open a ticket, I'm sure they can help you fix it. They're pretty good about helping people out when it comes to those types of...

Jun 8, 2022
  22. Orienn replied to the thread Bard - Eldrig.

Totally normal, took me for freaking ever to get that drop. Just ran around tab targeting mobs and killing them. Found so many cleric...

Jun 4, 2022
  23. Orienn replied to the thread *Highly Suggested Ranger Changes*.

Call it what you want I know many people that agree with me.

Jun 2, 2022
  24. Orienn replied to the thread *Highly Suggested Ranger Changes*.

I can weigh in on #1 from my point of view. It's more of a convenience, I know tanks really don't take into consideration the...

Jun 2, 2022
  25. Orienn replied to the thread *Highly Suggested Ranger Changes*.

I'm 100% behind you everything but #3, I just don't use them. But I think another huge thing I would love to see is some type of way to...

Jun 1, 2022
  26. Orienn replied to the thread Beastlord pets and illusions.

It's always the same size, you can make it smaller with spells or clickies. Some you can shrink lower than others.

Jun 1, 2022
  27. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

May 23, 2022
  28. Orienn replied to the thread Entropy of Nature AA not working..

When is that correction supposed to happen? Entropy of Nature still doesn't do anything, but clicky dispels such as Skull of Null will work.

May 20, 2022
  29. Orienn liked Ariana's post in the thread Epic Quests incoming?.

I think this should be the new bard epic [IMG]

May 18, 2022
  30. Orienn replied to the thread This Is Why I Have Been Loyal Since 2000.

CS has always been pretty good for the most part for me, better than most other games that's for sure.

May 15, 2022
  31. Orienn liked Yinla's post in the thread Anniversary Raid and other ramblings.

For us it was zerker legs and a couple of classes we only saw once. Necro legs on the other hand we had 5 or 6, the later ones went to...

May 15, 2022
  32. Orienn replied to the thread Anniversary Raid and other ramblings.

We ran the raid twice a week and the cleric pants never dropped once.

May 13, 2022
  33. Orienn liked Malbro's post in the thread Request: New cat model for BST warder.

I would like to officially request that the Vah Shir warder be updated to use the new tiger model. The are in use in Shar Vahl at the...

May 11, 2022
  34. Orienn replied to the thread What's the next xpac?.

I would love some new epic 3.0's maybe some cool clickies on them too.

May 10, 2022
  35. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Ahh cool I remember you, I just came back after a couple year break. But no not really, I stayed in touch with a few people on social...

May 1, 2022
  36. Orienn liked Draztic's post in the thread Povar <Triton>.

Cool man. I remember you from 10 years ago doing some CotF stuff. Any old PnG members still around that you know of? Back then I played...

May 1, 2022
  37. Orienn liked Svann2's post in the thread Guild dps range..

IMO people are too focused on dps. Its nice, but its not the whole thing. Events are lost due to missing emotes or not having the correct...

Apr 25, 2022
  38. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Yes, same one :)

Apr 24, 2022
  39. Orienn liked Draztic's post in the thread Povar <Triton>.

Did you used to play on Vox in Pain and Glory Orienn?

Apr 24, 2022
  40. Orienn replied to the thread Povar <Triton>.

Apr 21, 2022
  41. Orienn liked Thraine's post in the thread Paly.

they have a class role .. splash. otherwise i dont think anyone cares what a pally does, just keep them splashes coming

Apr 19, 2022
  42. Orienn replied to the thread Did they just nerf the heck out of headshot?.

Always screwing us over smh

Apr 13, 2022
  43. Orienn liked Dropfast's post in the thread Bard - Which 5 Tribute stats do you guys use?.

Depends on what you want of course. But for DPS I recommend the Flurry one, accuracy one, and the 2 Dex ones ( Dex cap and Heroic Dex ) The...

Apr 8, 2022
  44. Orienn replied to the thread Do Beastlords ever become viable and needed?.

We are in dire need of some more beastlords for ToL raids, they bring a lot of utility to the groups and raids.

Apr 8, 2022
  45. Orienn replied to the thread Hotkey bars not staying locked in place on default U.i..

I asked my guildy he said: go into your UI file and under each hotbar section where it says locked=0 change to locked=1, for every hotbar,...

Apr 8, 2022
  46. Orienn liked Sancus's post in the thread Hybrids and raid lag.

Yes.

Apr 8, 2022
  47. Orienn liked dwish's post in the thread Hybrids and raid lag.

Agreed. What I'm seeing though is the drop is not all that severe for a lot of the classes. I parse every event, and our pure melee...

Apr 8, 2022