Orcen's Recent Activity

1. Orcen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Windowed EQ screen randomly shrinking (minimizing)..

as Torsha says, "P.S. Did I mention this is annoying" I Agree 100%

Jun 21, 2024 at 10:14 AM
  2. Orcen replied to the thread Oasis of Steam:.

do not loot items until the corresponding Inspect step is completed. Yes the mobs can aggro without doing the inspect. Just keep group on...

Jun 21, 2024 at 10:09 AM
  3. Orcen posted a new thread.

Calamity's Start

Calamity's start sure does appear to be a dagger. But it says its 1 Hand Blust skill. Either the graphic is wrong, or the skill type is...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 15, 2024
  4. Orcen replied to the thread 25th Anniversary: Chasing What's Not Real.

Is the hatchet not there right now, because the zone is a high level HH zone currently? Folks need to wait till HH is over to do quest?...

Jun 12, 2024
  5. Orcen replied to the thread quest bugged.

When you are ready, clik bow once and it gives a target circle, you need to anticipate where the runner will be when the arrow hits then...

Jun 10, 2024
  6. Orcen replied to the thread Red X will not show on map when searching.

Could this be because of height filtering?

Jun 10, 2024
  7. Orcen replied to the thread Freshman Trophy not evolving.

Trophies will only evolve if doing combine that are non-trivial, and within 50 levels of your current level. Till 250, then anything higher...

Jun 10, 2024
  8. Orcen replied to the thread Item graphic lingers on cursor even after it is put in bag.

I had an issue last night might be related. Looted a mob using auto loot, everything was bagged; then tried to mem a new spell kept getting...

Jun 10, 2024
  9. Orcen liked Zenn-La's post in the thread Display bug?.

Ever since the DX11 patch couple months ago Plate armor on npc's is 50% black Usually chest, wrist, socks. Some NPC's more than others....

May 23, 2024
  10. Orcen liked bombyx's post in the thread Display bug?.

[IMG] [IMG]

May 23, 2024
  11. Orcen liked Zenn-La's post in the thread Display bug?.

NPC's look like this on both my accounts, and its in all zones. Seems Plate equipped are the worst. Even my mercs chest pieces are black....

May 23, 2024
  12. Orcen replied to the thread Journeyman's Compass.

maximizes after 24 expainsions explored, later expansions seem to count now too. every 4 completed gives 1 Jounneyman Speed AA update (max...

May 23, 2024
  13. Orcen replied to the thread 4th Tower Mission - Broken Key of Frost.

Sounds like they looted the part before their 'solo' task said loot the part. Make sure toons all toons are on the step that says loot the...

May 23, 2024
  14. Orcen replied to the thread Numlock Key.

Sorry folks, my mistake, but this is not an EQ bug. This is a new development from an HP update to their firmware. While you can use task...

May 21, 2024
  15. Orcen replied to the thread Numlock Key.

under option/keys for auto run/walk it says numlock still, is how its been. Somethuing new now, when i hit numlock, a little overlay pops...

May 19, 2024
  16. Orcen posted a new thread.

Numlock Key

Numlock key wont auto walk/run anymore, It just toggles numbers lock

Forum: Bug Reports

May 19, 2024
  17. Orcen replied to the thread Fixed Graphics are weird since the DX11.

Texture quailty 2 gives green checkerboard, seems both accounts were set to 2, changed to 1 and checkerboard went away, still some issues...

May 19, 2024
  18. Orcen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Tides of Time Tower Missions Changed.

Patch notes said "Widened the mele combat arc slightly to allow for your wider swings" Is this what is causing all the mobs to aggro each...

May 18, 2024
  19. Orcen posted a new thread.

Fixed Graphics are weird since the DX11

Two things stand out, 1. NPC's and Mercs that wear plate show many visible armor slots as solid black. most Plate wearers now show chest as...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 27, 2024
  20. Orcen replied to the thread Anniversary Tower merchant gear.

The Guardian version of the mask, both superlative and Unparallel not only doesn't have luck on them either, but looks to be about 100 AC...

Feb 23, 2024
  21. Orcen liked Kirkisx's post in the thread Fixed Internally free item.

with the 15% discount it made the clickie north ro not free anymore

Feb 9, 2024
  22. Orcen replied to the thread Fixed Internally free item.

I have two accounts, same thing happened. The Free item taking my DB cash..

Feb 9, 2024